Paula Names Her Dildo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled me even closer and I placed my left hand on his right hip and laid my head against his chest. In this position, my left forearm was laying on his huge rock hard dick. I could both hear and feel his heart beating fast and knew he wanted to fuck me as much as I wanted him to do it. I noticed him looking down the front of my dress and was excited to see that both of my large breast were hanging there in plain sight, with my hard and extended nipples looking up at me...and him too.

I felt a tingling sensation and more wetness in my crotch as my feminine fluids flowed freely between my thighs and onto my dress. I tried but couldn't resist as my hand left his hip and slid under my thong to feel the wetness that now covered my pussy. I recovered quickly and again reached for his hip but he caught my hand and led it to his mouth. He hungrily licked and sucked all my wetness from my hand and fingers.

His hand again went to my knee but it didn't linger there for long. It started slowly moving up my leg to my inner thigh. My wet and blood engorged pussy began to ache in anticipation of the pleasure it was about to receive, as his fingers went under my thong and felt my wetness for themselves. He rubbed my outer lips between his fingers and thumb. Two fingers entered my love canal, and his thumb began to rub against my clitoris. I could feel my heart beating faster and my breathing became labored as my body submitted completely to his touch.

As his thumb continued to enthrall my clitoris, the two fingers in my pussy slowly finger fucked me as they searched for and found my 'G' spot. I felt like I wasn't far from orgasm and he must have sensed it too. He removed the pressure from my clit and 'G' spot and resorted to slowly fucking my pussy with his fingers as he purposely held my pending orgasm in suspension.

My hand again reached for his hip as he finger fucked me, but instead couldn't resist going under his boxer shorts and firmly clamping around the head of his massive man hood. My fingers couldn't touch when they circled it, so I slipped my right hand underneath it and held it with both hands. He continued to finger fuck me as I stroked his dick.

I felt his pre-cum on the palm of my hands and used it to lubricate his dick as I stroked it faster and faster and he leaned back and enjoyed his unexpected hand job.

I became lost in sexual delirium as I continued to stroke his massive cock with abandon. I jacked him off so fast and hard that I knew it had to be hurting him, but the pleasure he was experiencing was apparently much greater than the pain.

Again his fingers found my 'G' spot and his thumb stimulated my clitoris, as our hands now completely possessed the most pleasure giving parts of our bodies . Our labored breathing and small groans of pleasure foretold our imminent orgasms.

He hadn't had a woman in six months so it didn't take much longer for his dick to begin to throb, and he moaned and quivered as his balls squeezed spurt after spurt of man fluid into my hands. As I felt the wetness of it explode against my hands, my body began to tremble and convulse in orgasm as wave after wave of pleasure flowed throughout every fiber of my body.

I wondered what his cum tasted like, and felt an overwhelming urge to find out, so I did. I removed my hands and hungrily licked his cum from them. The taste buds on my tongue popped up and desired even more of the deliciously pungent mixture. I was to receive much more of it before this night was over.

The heady musk taste was much better than I could have ever imagined, because I had never allowed Scott to cum in my mouth when I gave him a blowjob. I had another small orgasm as I licked and sucked his salty white man fluid from my hands.

'What a waste I thought as I imagined him ejaculating deep into my love canal and impregnating me with a cute little redheaded baby.' Why did I think such a thought? Scott and I had long ago given up on having a baby. Why such a thought now, and why Steve's baby instead of Scott's? Maybe it was that primal urge of a woman to select the most desirable and virile man available to mate.

"You can clean me up now Paula, if you want to," Steve almost pleadingly requested.

"What do you mean by clean you up Steve?" I asked with a pretended tone of innocence, while knowing full well what he wanted.

"You know what I want you little tease, now get down there and suck this cum off my dick," he replied.

"I don't know what Scott would say if I gave you a blowjob. Would cleaning you up be the same as a blowjob?" I jokingly asked.

"Of course it's not the same thing as a blowjob, Paula. Scott would expect you to clean me up, besides you've already given me a hand job and eaten my cum, so a cleanup won't make any difference. Now bend down there and suck me clean if you really want to cheer me up."

"I'm not sure Scott would want me to suck you clean either, so I'll compromise with you. I'll lick you clean, but that's all," I said.

"Ok, you don't know what you'll be missing but that's a deal," Steve said as he pulled his briefs off, slid down a little further off of the couch, and spread his legs.

I got down on my knees in front of him and got my first good look at his huge balls. I licked his scrotum until I was sure that it was immaculately clean. He leaned back and moaned in pleasure, so in order to give him even more pleasure; I took each of his huge balls into my mouth, sucked on them and explored them with my tongue. By this time, his dick was rock hard again. I licked it repeatedly from the base to the crown of the head until I was satisfied that it was clean. Then my tongue tackled what I had wanted the most...Its huge purple mushroom head.

I wrapped my hands around his massive cock, milked, licked and sucked on just the tip of its huge head until I was sure there were no remnants of cum left inside of it. Then as I held it by the base to keep it stationary, I licked all around the crown and over the top and sides of it. I saved the sensitive part underneath for last. As I licked it repeatedly, I began to stroke his dick again with my hands.

Then I did what I had intended to do all along, and took the head of it completely into my mouth. The taste of it was so delightful that I became delirious, and thought of nothing else except having my way with the most beautiful dick I had ever seen.

It was so large that I actually felt sharp pains in the corners of my mouth as my lips stretched around it. I knew that if his dick had been even slightly larger, I would never have been able to get it in my mouth. I wondered if it was too large to enter my pussy and knew that I was soon going to get the opportunity to find out.

I stroked his dick with one hand and held his balls with the other hand, as my head bobbed up and down on his massive cock. Soon I felt it begin to throb as it pumped spurt after spurt of delicious creamy white cum into my wide-open hungry mouth. I swallowed all his cum in my mouth and licked my lips clean. Then I wiped off the small amount that had escaped my mouth and run down my chin with my fingers, and sucked them clean too.

He stood up and helped me remove my thong, then kneeled down between my legs and started kissing my inner thighs. I moved further down on the edge of the couch to give him better access as he began delighting my pussy with his mouth. He took my sensitive blood engorged labia into his mouth, and sucked and explored them with his tongue. I thought I would die from the pleasure I was receiving as I had another orgasm and my feminine fluids spewed all over his face. While in the full height of my orgasm, he raised his head slightly and licked my feminine nectar from his lips.

"I love your pussy Paula; I've never seen one that looks or taste better," he said just before his tongue entered my love canal in search of more of my feminine fluids.

"Thank you Steve, I've never received a compliment like that from Scott. In fact, he seldom even eats my pussy anymore. I love the feel of your tongue in my pussy," I said while reaching back over my head and grabbing the top of the couch. His tongue began to circle my clitoris and my body stiffened and convulsed as it went into another orgasm.

"I've never experienced so much sexual pleasure and you haven't even fucked me yet," I said as he looked into my gleaming blue eyes while he continued to suck and lick on my clitoris throughout my orgasm.

"Are you ready to get fucked now?" he asked, as he stood up and I looked at his now large but flaccid dick.

"Just how do you plan to do that with a soft dick?" I jokingly replied.

"I'll show you," he said as he picked me up in his extremely strong arms and carried me to his bedroom.

He gently laid me down on the bed and didn't waste any time crawling between my legs, stopping only briefly at my already well stimulated pussy. His tongue spread my labia apart and licked its way from my love hole to my clitoris several times, until it was obvious to him that I had become hotter than a firecracker. He then continued his upward progress so his dick could enter my pussy and claim it as its own, and I could hardly wait for it to happen.

His cock stopped its upward progress to my now hotter than hell pussy long enough for him to make love to my large breasts. He gently squeezed both of them and seemed to delight in seeing them immediately spring back into their perfectly well rounded shape. He massaged and kissed them and gently nibbled on my hard and extended nipples. He licked the areolae surrounding my nipples before taking them into his mouth and exploring them with his tongue.

I was loving every minute of his foreplay and I felt a small shiver go through my body as he moved on up and I felt his dick against my pussy mound. "Your tongue is working miracles on my body again Steve. I absolutely love it for giving me so much pleasure," I said as I felt his huge dick again getting hard between us.

"If you love my tongue, you're going to go crazy over my cock," he said and I did. I went crazy as hell when he began sliding his huge and suddenly rock hard cock up and down between my pussy lips.

"I can't stand it...you're going to kill me," I yelled as his massive cock head repeatedly slid back and forth over my clit. I lay there enjoying the sensations flowing over me until another orgasm took complete control of my now stiff and convulsing body.

His cock stopped tantalizing my clit and started poking around trying to find my love hole. I grabbed it with both hands and guided its massive head to its intended destination. I felt pressure against my pussy walls as his cock head began to enter me and then met resistance. He hadn't pushed hard and it didn't hurt, so I urged him to go in a little further and he did. I felt my pussy stretch as his massive cock head entered me all the way past the crown. I tensed up as he entered me a little further and I felt a slight twinge of pain.

"Relax and it will go in easier Paula," he said with a soothing voice, so I willed myself to relax and when I did, he slowly entered me a couple of more inches.

He fucked me for a few minutes without going any deeper and it felt so good that I actually started crying from the pleasure I was receiving, and began raising my hips to meet each of his strokes. He slowly entered me at the pace of a snail. He was a pro and I could tell that he had trained many women's pussies to accept his huge cock. I felt nothing but pleasure and soon I was accepting his entire huge cock and loving every inch of it.

My pussy had stretched in both girth and depth and he was easily going even deeper than the dildo had gone. My fantasy was now a reality; Steve was fucking me and it felt better than I could ever possibly have imagined. My pussy was sucking his dick just as my mouth had previously done, and I felt every inch of it stimulating my pussy as it sent wave after wave of pleasure through my body.

"Oh Steve, I've wanted you to fuck me for years. I've thought about you every time Scott fucked me. I love your dick, fuck me faster, please fuck me faster." I pleaded as each stroke of his beautiful dick intoxicated my brain with pleasure. My mind was no longer lucid; I was drunk from the pleasure I was receiving. I was like putty in his hands and felt like I could fuck him forever.

"Oh, that feels so good Steve; I love for you to fuck me. It never ever feels this good when Scott fucks me. You make me feel so good that I'd do anything you asked of me.

I climaxed so many times on his huge cock that I lost count as he fucked me and sent wave after wave of pleasure all throughout my body. I swear I could feel the huge ridge around the head of his cock and every vein on its massive shaft as my pussy stretch around it. I sucked his tongue as if it was a small dick as he fondled my tits and fucked me. He knowingly teased me by darting his tongue in and out of my mouth.

He rolled me over on top of him and slapped each of my buttocks and it felt so good as they became redder and redder. "Oh whip me Steve; I've been a very bad girl tonight. Please whip me. It hurts so good. Please whip me harder," I pleaded, and he did. He slapped my ass until it was blood red and I loved both the pain and the sensual sensations it sent throughout my body.

"You haven't been bad enough yet Paula. Now sit up and ride my cock you slut. I want you to fuck me cowgirl style!"

I loved the dirty talk; it made me hotter than hell and I did as he commanded. I knew I was his slut and I loved it. I sat up and impaled myself on his monster cock. Up and down, I went as I rode his cock until I creamed all over it...not once, but several times. My feminine fluids ran down his huge cock and covered his massive balls.

We fucked in every position that I knew and many that I had never even heard of, and would have thought to be impossible if he had tried to explain them to me. I knew I was an amateur and he was a professional at this game. I wanted him to teach me everything he knew and I was confident that he would do just that in the near future.

Luckily, I was the beneficiary of his prior climaxes when I had pleasured him with my hands. That enabled him to fuck me for almost an hour before I felt his dick begin to throb. It throbbed so hard that I swear I felt my ass shake and quiver from the vibrations. Finally, I felt him explode inside of me as his balls squeezed spurt after spurt of white creamy baby making fluid against my cervix. The feeling of his hot cum inside of me sent shivers all throughout my body, which then stiffened and trembled as I experienced my most satisfying orgasm ever.

He rolled over beside me and we hugged, kissed and enjoyed the pleasure of touching each other's bodies for several minutes. He started kissing my breasts and rolling one of my nipples between his thumb and forefinger, while gently biting on the other one. I started to become aroused again and my hand reached down to feel his dick. To my surprise and delight, it was as hard as a rock again.

I immediately became as hot as a pepper sprout and he crawled between my legs and started fucking me again. We fucked and talked and he told me how much he loved fucking me and hoped this wouldn't be the last time. I assured him that he could fuck me anytime he wanted to.

"Paula, do you remember saying that you would do anything for me?" he asked as the blood started to leave my brain and pool in my groin area. I was again delirious from the sensual sensations each stroke of his huge cock was sending through my body, and had trouble comprehending what he was saying to me.

Finally, he said, "three of my customers and I used to play poker every Wednesday night and tonight is Wednesday."

"Yes, I know its Wednesday, what about it?" I asked.

"Jenny used to fuck all four of us before we played poker."

"Oh, that sounds so sexy and exciting. I bet she loved that," I said.

"Yes she did Paula and my customers loved it even more. Do you remember telling me that you would do anything for me," he said as his voice noticeably faltered.

"What are you trying to say Steve? Are you asking me to fuck your customers?" I asked while trying to figure out what I thought about his proposal before he actually even asked me to do it.

"After trying out a number of men, Jenny picked out the ones that she wanted to be regulars, so you know they're all good looking and well built. You told me you would do anything for me Paula and that would sure make me feel good...and you too. Will you do it?" he asked.

I thought about it for a few minutes, the thought of four men with big cocks fucking me at the same time was really turning me on. Then I thought of Scott and I knew how much he wanted me to please Steve. I had told Steve that I would do anything for him and the more I thought about it, the more the idea intrigued me. I wondered how much pleasure I could get from four men pleasing me at the same time, and knew I would love it.

"I wasn't going to tell you this Steve, but Scott asked me to come over and fuck you tonight in order to help bring you out of your depression. Since he wanted me to fuck you, I don't think he would mind if I fucked your poker buddies too, if it would make you happy. I would love to fuck all of you; however, just to be sure that Scott would be ok with it, I'm going to wait and ask him first," I said just before he filled my pussy up with another load of baby making fluid.

"You know what comes now, don't you Paula?" He asked with a silly grin on his face.

"I know," I replied as I moved down between his legs and licked and sucked him clean.

We lay in bed for another fifteen or twenty minutes sated and exhausted as we recovered from what we both swore was the best sex we had ever experienced. We finally got out of bed, hugged, and kissed for several minutes and told each other how much we loved fucking each other.

"How do you feel now Steve? Are you still depressed or are you back to being the old happy go lucky Steve that I've come to love over the past few years?" I said while knowing the answer and feeling extremely proud of myself.

"The old Steve is back Paula and he's here to stay as long as you keep fucking me, especially if you allow my poker buddies to fuck you too," he happily exclaimed.

"In that case you're going to stay happy for a long time because I'm going to be fucking you forever. If Scott allows it, I'll be fucking your poker buddies too, and I can hardly wait for it to happen," I said while feeling very pleased and proud of myself.

He squeezed and caressed my ass cheeks, and damn if I didn't start getting turned on again. However, I knew Scott would be awake and waiting for me to tell him how much Steve had enjoyed fucking me. I put on my dress, handed him my thong for a souvenir, and went home to my husband.

It was almost midnight when I opened the door and entered the house, but I was still surprised that Scott hadn't met me at the door. All the lights in the house were out except for our bedroom, so I walked to the bedroom and saw him standing there waiting for me.

I was proud of myself and smiling from ear to ear, as he walked over, pulled my dress up over my head and dropped it to the floor. He smiled too, and I slid my tongue between his lips in search of his own tongue as he kissed me.

He immediately took a step back and wiped his lips with his hand, and I saw a look of shock on his face that soon turned to disgust and then anger, as he looked down and his gaze quickly scanned my cum covered body.

I purposely hadn't washed my face or even washed away Steve's cum that covered my pussy both inside and out, and ran down both legs all the way to my feet. I was proud of myself for being able to cure Steve's depression, and confident that Scott would want to see and smell the evidence that Steve had actually fucked me.