Paula Names Her Dildo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he stood there stunned with his face turning redder by the second, I looked over at the bed and saw the dildo laying on the bed...all oiled up and waiting for me.

"Oh what have I done? What have I done? I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," I screamed at the top of my voice as I stared at the dildo and my eyes filled with tears.

Scott turned and looked at the dildo and the anger on his face slowly subsided as he realized that there had been a terrible misunderstanding. He remembered that he had told me not just once, but several times, that he wanted me to fuck Steve. He walked over and picked up the dildo that I had named Steve, then came back and handed it to me.

"Go take a long hot bath and brush your teeth and throw Steve in the trash can," he said with a tone of understanding although not quite forgiveness in his voice.

When I had bathed, brushed my teeth and gargled for good measure, I returned and removed a nightgown from one of my dresser drawers. "That won't be necessary; just come over here and get in bed," he said.

I lay down on my side facing Scott and told him everything that had happened including my long time fantasies of fucking Steve, as well as my desire to continue fucking him, and his poker buddies too. Then he admitted some things that came as a complete surprise to me.

Because he had been unable to please me for years, he had fantasied that it was actually Steve fucking and pleasing me. He bought the dildo so he could visualize Steve fucking me and making me have massive orgasms. He had heard me yell out for Steve to fuck me when the dildo was fucking me, and he knew that I was fantasizing that it was Steve.

He rolled over facing me, put his arm around me, pulled me tightly against him, and sent a surge of pleasure through my body as he kissed me fervently on my lips. He rolled me over on my back and lay on top of me. I spread my legs and trembled from the sensual sensations of his dick as it entered me and began sliding against the walls of my love canal.

I responded with a passion that I hadn't shown in years when he fucked me. I reached up, grabbed the edge of the mattress, and fucked him as much as he fucked me. My hips reached up to meet every stroke of his dick as it rammed into my pussy. I felt sensations that I hadn't felt in years when we made love.

I had hardly felt anything for years when he fucked me, but now I felt every stroke of his dick just as I did the first few years we were married. I let his dick stroke easily into me, and then my pussy clinched tightly around it while it milked him on the outstroke. I was on cloud nine as he fucked me and I enjoyed every sensation that flowed through my body as he continuously nailed me to the mattress.

All of a sudden, I felt a sensation that I hadn't felt in years when we made love. I was beginning to have an orgasm! I could hardly believe it as it began to overwhelm me. My hips began to gyrate faster and faster as I actually began to take control and force him to stroke me faster throughout the first orgasm I had experienced with him in years...the old Paula was back, and I knew she was back to stay.

Scott moaned and groaned and a look of satisfaction came over his face that I couldn't remember ever seeing before, as he climaxed and sent spurt after spurt of thick white cum deep into my love canal. My pussy had experienced numerous orgasms that day, and I had finally figured out why Scott had been unable to give me an orgasm for years. It was my fault that I had been unable to have orgasms, not his. I had rejected him because he couldn't give me a baby. That's why I had wanted so badly for Steve to fuck me.

He looked down at me as his balls squeezed the last spurt of cum from his dick and I looked straight in to his eyes and said, "I'm pregnant Scott."

"I suspected that when I tasted Steve on your lips saw his cum all over your body. Let's make sure you're pregnant honey. I want to make sure that we have children and a lot of them. Don't you?" he Asked as he hugged me and gave me a long lingering kiss.

"Of course dear," I happily replied.

From then on, I fucked Steve and his buddies every poker night until I was sure I was pregnant. To my delight, Scott insisted that I continue to fuck them until I felt it might endanger the baby. Of course, I insisted that Scott become one of those poker players.

*****

Nine months later, I looked up from my hospital bed and saw Scott smiling down at me as I held my beautiful red headed babies...one in each arm. Yes, I had twins, a boy and a girl. In a few minutes, in walked Steve and Linda arm in arm, and those of us who knew her best could tell she was pregnant.

My visits with Steve had helped him overcome his depression and he and Linda had gotten together and done some fucking on the side. They didn't waste any time and got married last month. Yes, Steve and I told her everything and all she said was, "it will be nice for Steve and me to enjoy poker night with our best friends."

One time of fucking Steve had turned me into a slut for big cocks and the same thing had happened to Linda when he fucked her. She had been fucking Steve and his poker buddies in my absence. Yes, I still plan to pleasure Steve and his buddies, and I'm sure Linda's participation pleases all the men, especially Scott.

Oh, I almost forgot, paternity test proved that Scott is the baby's father.