Paula: The Girl Who Couldn't Say No

Story Info
James' wife is insatiable.
1.8k words
3.98
205.9k
36

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wyatt
Wyatt
110 Followers

My wife's best friend. Also one of the best looking pieces of ass in the district. That's Paula. Five feet four of pure, unadulerated sex, all wrapped in the one gorgeous 26 year old package. I'd wanted her since the first time I'd seen her. Her short, honey blonde hair and to die for hazel eyes were set on the face of an angel. She looked about a 34C in the tit department and like I said....What an Ass!!!

It wasn't unusual for her to call around when my wife wasn't about. We'd drink coffee and chat over nothing important. If Paula had known how those little glances of hers made my cock twitch to attention perhaps she wouldn't have been so sure of me. You see, I'm one of those guys women think they can confide in. Paula's little chats had often contained details of her love life that her trusting husband knew nothing of. Her husband James was "A good guy" but boring in bed she said. So Paula had taken to going cruising for a little action when James was away on business. A few guys from a few towns in the next County had got to know Paula REAL well. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. A little extra-curricular sex helps spice up the world. And I was planning on getting me some...

On the most eventful day of my dull life so far Paula came around for a coffee. I think her plan was to regale me with tales of her exploits the night before. I had other plans.

"Hi John, little wifey not around?"

"No she's away for the weekend at her moms," I replied. I looked her up and down slowly. She was wearing jeans and a white T shirt. I hoped she wouldn't be wearing them for long.

"I'm glad we're alone, I want to tell you about last night." She chuckled at the thoughts of the events. I on the other hand had had enough of these little stories of infidelity to last me a lifetime. At first the stories had gently aroused me, but these days they whipped me into a sexual fervor I was unwilling to try to stop any more.

"Grab your coffee Paula, you'll have to bring it upstairs if you want to tell me the gory details. I'm busy decorating and have to crack on. "I headed for the stairs.

"Sure," she replied. "be right with you."

I raced to the bedroom and hit the "play" button on the VCR. Paula entered the room just behind me. Her coffee cup was at her mouth. Her ruby red lips sipping the contents. I had other plans for those gorgeous lips. She looked at me and smiled, then recognizing her own voice she stared at the TV. She appeared on screen sitting at the breakfast bar downstairs.

"So I slipped my hand inside his shorts and squeezed his balls, He must have thought it was his birthday. I mean I'd only met the man 5 minutes earlier. Mind you He had a huge hard on in no time as I rubbed it stiff. GOD!! I couldn't wait to feel that monster inside me!!"

Paula's jaw dropped and the coffee cup slipped from her grasp and fell to the floor. Her mouth was agape and words wouldn't form for her.

"Wh...how...what..." she stammered.

"You seem to be having trouble talking , perhaps I should explain" I smiled at Paula as she slumped onto the edge of the bed. She was transfixed as the tape rolled on with ever more explicit details of her one night stands. I stopped the tape and her attention turned to me.

"you come around here at least once a week and talk about your flings with total strangers. Well Paula, now its John's turn. I am gonna fuck you senseless. Otherwise, my angel, your darling husband James gets to see this 6 hour tape of our conversations over the last few months. Seventeen guys have fucked you according to your own accounts. Boy, He'll divorce your ass so quick. No more nice house. No more nice car, no more nice holidays. "

Paula's chin had dropped to her chest. She finally found her tongue.

"I've never been unfaithful to James. I made it all up. . . . . . . I just get so frustrated. . . talking to you relieved some of the sexual tension. I toyed with the idea of having an affair with you but. . . . Christ. . . . you are my best friends husband. It will never happen. "A tear rolled down her cheek.

I sat on the bed next to Paula and put my arm around her. I kissed the bottom lobe of her ear and started to nuzzle into her but she jumped up and turned on me.

"JOHN!! NO I REFUSE TO DO THIS!!" She hissed at me.

I looked at her angelic face. My cock hardened. I had hoped she would resist. Breaking her down would turn me on even more. I didn't even raise my voice as I looked at her.

" You have only seconds left to start stripping for me. If you don't then James gets the tape. He'll think I am a great guy for showing him what a slut his wife really is. And my wife. . . your best friend. Well, you know how she feels about adultery. I doubt if she'll ever speak to you again. Lets face it Paula, If you want to keep all you have. . . . . . . . STRIP!!

Paula stood only four feet in front of me. She looked directly at me . I knew I had her now. She kicked off her shoes.

"Remove your wranglers," I ordered.

Still staring defiantly back at me she unzipped them and slid them from her beautifully tapered legs . Her T shirt now hid her panties from me.

"Now the top."

I was having a job to control my voice as my cock was obviously trying to escape from my pants. As Paula removed her T shirt I quickly shed my clothing. Paula pulled the white garment over her head . She dropped it to the floor and then her gaze fell to my now naked body. Her eyes quickly found my rock hard cock which was now as uncovered as Paula's luscious tits. I couldn't take my eyes off those orbs of loveliness. Little button nipples topped the creamy breasts . I pointed to the red panties that were all that separated me from a prime piece of ass.

"All of it Paula, its party time"

The still unsmiling Paula hooked her thumbs into the scrap of material and pulled the panties to the ground. She then stepped out of them and stood before me totally naked. The vee of her sex was now exposed to me.

I walked to the vision in front of me and kissed her for the first time. There was no response. I moved a hand over a tit, cupping it and caressing a nipple. Paula moaned quietly and the nipple hardened to gun barrel proportions at my touch. My hand slid down to her flat, smooth stomach and onwards to the heat of her pussy. I maneuvered Paula towards the bed and pushed her onto it. She lay on her back. Her loveliness on full display.

"Spread your legs , I want to give you a treat"

Paula did as she was told , I walked around the bed, staring at her from all angles. I drank in the vision of Paula. I saw her eyes were closed and I knelt in front of her pussy. I traced a line with my tongue, over her inner thigh to the outer pussy lips. My tongue soon darted in and out of her cunt and her juices flowed freely over my face. Paula's hands grabbed my head, pulling me further onto her sex and she became vocal for the first time as I located her clit and whipped her into a frenzy. She ground herself against my face as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body. I pulled away from her grip and stood before her.

"My turn Paula, suck me off."

Paula positioned herself over my dick and licked the full length of my shaft. She gazed up at me and for the first time since I forced her into this she smiled at me. She cupped my balls in her hand and took about half the length of my dick into her mouth. She didn't seem very experienced at this and her teeth snagged my cock. I now believed her protestations that the stories she had told me about her one night stands were just that. As she bobbed her head I decided to show her that she was my fuck toy. I had to retain control of the situation.

"Swallow it all Paula!" I hissed. Paula responded by removing her mouth from my cock.

"I can't John. . . . it's too big. I don't even give my husband head and I definitely don't swallow!!"

I guided Paula's head onto my dick again and she continued her half-hearted efforts. I put my hands behind her beautiful honey-blonde head and pushed my cock right down her throat. Her bobbing had stopped as she started to gag on my tool. I was close to coming so I took matters in hand and fucked Paula's face. She tried to pull away but I soon came in her mouth. Paula had no choice but to swallow the copious amounts of cum I was shooting down her throat. As soon as I slackened my grip she pulled off me with a face like thunder.

"YOU BASTARD. . . . I told you I don't do that!!!!" She yelled.

I laughed at the sight of her beautiful face all red with rage and splattered with cum.

"You do what you are told Paula. I keep telling you that. That's the deal. I get to fuck you, you get to suck me. GOT THAT!!!" That way neither your husband or my wife ever need to know your little secrets."

Paula realized the truth now and nodded her head. She looked crestfallen. I went to her and took her in my arms. I kissed her and this time she kissed me back. I moved my hands to that wonderful ass and squeezed the twin peaches. My cock was coming to life again. I pushed Paula roughly onto the bed . She was playing the game now. She spread her legs wide and I speared her with my cock. without prompting Paula wrapped her shapely pins around my back, drawing me deeper into her. I reached down and gently squeezed her tits as Paula moaned with every one of my thrusts. I quickened the tempo of my fucking and Paula became more vocal. "Oh God . . . YES!! YES " she repeated time and again. Orgasms wracked her gorgeous body as I rammed my cock deep into her welcoming pussy.

"You're mine now bitch" I whispered into her ear as I finally came deep inside her.

"Whether you like it or not. . . You are mine now"

* * * * *

Any comments or suggestions appreciated.

Wyatt
Wyatt
110 Followers