Paula Turns the Tables

Story Info
The unpredictable Paula now puts it to Sean.
3.2k words
3.88
25.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note to readers: In a way this is a sequel to the 'Hot Tub for Four story' although it happens several months later. You may better understand this story if you've read that. There is reference to male same-sex interaction so if this bothers you, choose something else. Please feel free to comment, vote and contact me.

*****

In the months following our exciting interaction with Ron and Laura in their hot tub I tried to talk to Paula about it, but in her very typical way, Paula refused. I was very careful to only bring it up gently during sex or when she seemed to be in a sexy mood, but there just could be no talking about it. I almost ruined sex one night when I made a comment and she responded rather forcefully.

"I told you, I'm not talking about that. Just drop it" She argued.

Talk about putting a chill on things! If I remember, I even lost my erection. This pissed me off in a way as sharing such a sexy memory with my wife should be a turn-on for both of us. In my twisted mind just a conversation about it should lead to a sexy encounter, but she is the way she is.

But, the funny thing is, the carefully hidden and usually denied other part of her is unpredictable and exciting because when it's right for HER, well, then it's OK. Which I guess is essentially what happened the other night.

The evening had been pretty routine as I recall. Normal chit-chat as we fixed dinner, kids finishing homework. I noted that Paula seemed to keep a glass of wine in her hand from start to finish which was often a precursor to fun and games in bed. Frequent small kisses and light touches seemed to confirm my analysis so it was with significant anticipation I waited for bedtime.

I wasn't disappointed when the kids headed up to their rooms and Paula disappeared into the shower rather early. When she finished I ran through the shower in record time to find her in bed, the door locked and candles burning.

"How romantic." I complimented.

"You like?" Her innocent reply.

"I can't imagine anything better."

"How about this?" as she pulled the sheet lower, exposing her breasts.

"I stand corrected, that is even better. How low can you go?"

"All the way, and then some." as she pulled the sheets now down to her knees, exposing her very naked body. I noted with pleasure that she had been busy with the scissors and razor as besides her armpits and legs, her pussy had been groomed within an inch of it's life.

"So perfect." was my near speechless reply as I slid into bed beside her.

Some very heated kisses and fondling commenced in short order as you might expect and within moments my left middle finger was penetrating her sopping pussy as we kissed heatedly. I could feel her hand over mine guiding me as I gently fingered her and sensing she was in one of her 'hot' moods, I deftly swapped our hands, pushing her hand now against her sex. I wanted to do something I can only do when she is cranked up. Sure enough, she took the lead, moving her hand up and down and finally plunging her index and middle fingers into her sex as we continued kissing. I encouraged this for a moment by pressing my hand against hers before pulling her hand up between our mouths. She pushed her wet fingers into our kissing mouths, our tongues gliding over them tasting and savoring her wetness.

Paula moved down, laying between my outstretched legs and looked up at me as she took my throbbing cock into her mouth. This was different in that usually she just bends over to suck me and I have to keep moving her hair out of the way to watch her blow me, so this was really cool as I could see her work clearly. She bobbed up and down, alternating taking me quite deep and then pulling it out to rub over her lips and lick me like an oversized lollipop. Life is good.

Then her hidden side came out.

"You like to watch me." She stated between sucks, looking at me directly.

"Uh, yeah. You look great, so sexy."

"You liked watching me when I sucked Ron?"

"Uh, yeah. That was sexy too. You looked great."

"And you liked watching me lick Laura?"

"Yes. I like watching you do all that sexy stuff, and when they did you. It turns me on. You know how visual men are."

She resumed her oral ministrations and I wondered if that was the end of any conversation on the topic. I sure as shit wasn't going to ruin this evening by pushing it.

"I liked watching them."

"When they ate each other?"

"Yes, and when they sucked you."

"Did you like all the fucking afterward?"

"Yes, although I was sore the next day. Having both of you in me was a lot."

"Yeah, we did it with the toy before, but I guess it's different with the real thing."

"You didn't have to suck Ron."

"I know, the luck of the cards was with me."

"I would've liked to have seen that."

"Really?"

"Yes, you got to see Laura do me, and me do her, and Ron do me, and well, everything except you do him. I would've liked to have seen that."

"Well, I'm sure they would have us over again."

"How about if we do something tonight?"

"Kinda short notice don't you think?" I interjected.

"No, not for real, but next to real."

"You mean watch me suck the toy?"

"Something new." And with that she got up, walked to the closet and came back with what I can only refer to as a cock replica. The thing looked so real you would mistake it for a real cock unless you knew. The skin tone was dead on, it even had balls.

"Where the hell did you get that?" I asked.

"Online. You can get anything online." As she showed it to me.

"It does look much more realistic than our old toy."

Paula had returned to the bed, laying between my legs and held my cock next to the new one. The new one looked at least as big as me, maybe bigger. She sucked me briefly before sucking the new one.

Pausing she added: "It is rated THE most realistic cock you can buy. It even cums."

"What???"

"You buy the fake cum. It looks, smells and even tastes like real cum. You load it inside and when you want it to cum you squeeze between the balls. Watch."

And with that she moved up beside me where I could see her clearly, holding the cock in front of her she pushed the balls slightly causing a small dribble of cum to leak out of the end of the toy. It looked real, white and thick. Without a thought she extended her tongue and licked the cum off.

"Touch it." She commanded. "It feels totally real."

I touched it and she was right. The weight, the texture the way the 'skin' moved on very firm erectile tissue was perfect, except of course that it was room temperature as opposed to 98.6. If they can ever make them warm, women may never need us.

"You're right. It feels totally real."

Paula had again returned between my legs, alternating her sucks between me and the new cock.

"You look like such a bad girl doing that." I observed.

"You like when I'm a bad girl."

"Yes, you know me too well."

"I like to be a bad girl with you. So, will you do it for me?"

"Do what?"

"Suck this cock."

I thought about this briefly. In fact, I'd thought about it well before tonight; wondering if she would ever want me to do anything with our old toy. I've led her down some paths she never would've taken on her own, with the toy and with real people, and she has always accommodated me. As much as I've enjoyed making her into my 'bad girl' over the years with the toy, and as much as she has always gone along with it; I felt I could hardly refuse her.

"OK, if that's what you want."

"It is."

And with that she moved back along side of me and held the toy at her sex, pointing up. With a hard cock pointing up from a woman's body she looked like a trans.

You'll just have to pretend these are the guys legs." She laughed, spreading her shapely legs.

"No, YOU'LL just have to pretend."

And with that I moved between her legs as she had done with me. The toy stared at me with it's unblinking eye, seeming even bigger than before now that it was right in front of me. Paula held it erect at the base, pressed against her sex.

"Put your hand over mine." She asked.

I followed her direction. She was watching me closely in the dim light.

"Give it a kiss."

I leaned down and kissed the tip. I've never kissed a real cock before, so I had nothing to compare it to, but given how realistic everything about this thing looked and felt, it was probably close. The tip was silky smooth and while soft, you could feel the firmness beneath.

"Now a little lick."

I licked it.

"OK, get busy, Sean, don't keep me waiting."

"Don't make it cum."

"I won't, at least not yet."

And with that I took the cock into my mouth. For those who've done this, I have nothing to say, you know what it's like. But for those who haven't, it's weird. Feeling the skin slide over your tongue, feeling it fill your mouth, having your jaw open for far wider and far longer than you normally would, feeling the firmness, yet softness press against the back of your throat. I pushed as far as I could, but I couldn't deep throat it and didn't really want to gag. In fact, I couldn't take it anywhere nearly as deep as I just saw Paula do. I guess practice makes perfect.. It wasn't really pleasant, more like work really - bobbing and pushing. I could see how women may not want to do it for hours and how your jaw could tire. I ended up doing it for I guess a minute or so.

"Happy now?" I asked, rising up.

"Yes, thank you. It was almost exactly what I wanted."

"Almost? Why almost?"

"Well, this is very real, but it's not really real."

"So, you won't truly be happy until you've seen me do this for real?"

"I'm happy. Relax."

With that, she pushed me onto my back and took my cock into her mouth again. I watched as again she alternated between sucking me and sucking the toy. Watching her cocksucking skills had me rigid in moments before I pushed her onto her back. Hovering above her, I rubbed the tip of my cock against her sex, teasing her. She was very wet.

"Say the magic words." I commanded.

"Fuck me!"

I plunged to the hilt into her in one lunge, my wet, slippery cock sliding effortlessly into her soaking pussy. She squealed with the fullness and began fucking back earnestly. It was fantastic feeling her moving under me, her pussy gripping me. As much as I wanted to just bang her until I erupted, I had more plans, so after a few minutes I pulled out.

"On your hands and knees, bad girl." I demanded.

She immediately moved into the doggy position.

"Suck his cock as I fuck you."

"Ooooh, " Was all she could say before her mouth was full as she did as I told her.

"You like that, being spit-roasted, having a cock at both ends."

"Uuuumm-hummm."

"So naughty." I jammed my cock deeply into her, hitting her cervix with the tip.

"Hmmmm-hmmmm." She couldn't really talk with her mouth so full.

"Maybe I should make him cum in your mouth."

"Ummmm-ummm."

I wet my thumb and pushed it into her ass, asking, "Maybe we should fuck both of your holes." She responded with more grunts. We fucked like this for another couple of minutes, my cock buried in her snug pussy, my thumb fucking her ass as she sucked the toy before I pulled out and laid down on my back.

"Switch."

With that Paula took my wet cock into her mouth and I took the toy from her, reaching between her legs, and fucked her with it. Again, we continued like this for a few minutes. I was starting to feel my cum rise and was mentally debating if I should let it go. Part of me wanted to and part of me didn't want this to end. I decided I'd hint about it and if she agreed, I'd let it go in her mouth.

"Oh, that's so good, maybe I should cum in your mouth."

"Wait, wait." She surprised me. Then she ordered me, "Sit up against the headboard."

I followed directions, curious as to what she had in mind. Once I was in position with my back to the headboard, Paula straddled me, sliding my cock into her. She began rocking on me and then reached over and grasped the toy.

"Be naughty with me." She asked, taking the cock into her mouth before leaning forward against me.

She pulled the cock from her mouth and then as she kissed me, slid it between our mouths. I played along, knowing what she was doing. We shared the cock as it slid between our kissing mouths. Paula ran the show, moving it between us, then into her mouth and finally, into mine. To her credit, she didn't try to jam it down my throat. Paula seemed transfixed, gazing at me as she worked the toy into my mouth.

We went back on forth like this, just us kissing, then the cock between our mouths, into hers, into mine; all the while she rode my cock. I was getting close to orgasm and perhaps she sensed it as she slowed down.

Then she upped the ante.

She leaned back slightly, making some room between us. Holding the cock in front of us, she looked at me, then at it and again at me before she squeezed a bit of cum out of it. I watched as she licked the cum off. As she leaned forward, I tried to turn my head to avoid her, but she held my hair with her other hand as she kissed me and slid down firmly on my cock. I didn't taste anything so I guess she swallowed the cum.

Now she resumed, rocking on my cock, kissing me, sliding the cock between our mouths, into her mouth, into mine. Again and again, then pausing, she held the cock before us and again made it cum a little bit.

Again she licked it off and again she leaned into me for a kiss - pulling my hair to keep me in place. This time I thought I could taste something. Paula was really rocking on me.

"Snowballing me?" I inquired as she broke the kiss.

"Is that what it's called?"

"Yes. Passing cum between mouths."

"Maybe."

"I didn't agree to that."

"Shhh."

She impaled herself on me, our groins jammed together, her arousal consuming her. With a loud groan she came violently, bouncing hard on my cock. I came within an inch of cumming myself but barely held on.

She only paused a moment, recovering from her orgasm. My cock was still lodged in her pussy. Again she resumed what she was doing, riding my cock, kissing me and moving the cock between us and then into each of our mouths, staring intently as she worked the cock into my mouth. Moments later she leaned back and pushed a larger amount of cum out the cock. She had to move quickly to catch it with her tongue before it dripped off. Immediately she gripped my hair and pushed her mouth to mine. This time there was no mistaking what was going on, her tongue and the cum sliding into my mouth. There wasn't really any texture to it since it was mixed with her saliva. I'm not sure how to describe the taste, maybe sorta like disinfectant? I didn't swallow, instead I pushed it back into her mouth which surprised her I think. She swallowed.

I wasn't sure how much cum was left in that thing and wasn't sure I wanted to play this game any more or what she may have had in mind for the next go round so catching her off guard I moved to the side, escaping her and the headboard. I pushed her onto her back and jumped between her legs, thrusting my cock into her mightily.

"So it seems bad girls like cum in their mouths. Do you like cum in your mouth?" I demanded as I thrust into her.

"Yes."

After so much fucking and sucking and now this vigorous thrusting, I couldn't hold my orgasm back any longer. Just as it hit I quickly moved up her body, straddling her chest and aimed my aching cock at her face. She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue as I erupted, spewing my load over her face. Something right out of a porn movie! My aim was pretty good as I wasn't trying for a true facial, but to shoot it into her mouth and almost all of it went there. There was some on her upper lip and chin, but overall it found the mark. I finished jacking the last cum out and put my still hard cock into her mouth where she cleaned it up and swallowed.

Seeing the toy on the sheet next to us I figured some pay-back was in order. Still straddling her, I picked it up and aimed it at her face.

You're not done yet bad girl."

I held the cock in front of her face. Again she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. I pushed firmly between the balls firmly and cum spurted out, the forward edge stringing across her mouth to hit her opposite cheek, but most of it landing on her tongue. There had been quite a lot of it left.

"Clean him up." I ordered, sliding the cock into her mouth. She complied, sucking and licking it. I rubbed the cock over her lips, chin and cheek to collect the overflow and returned it to her mouth.

I collapsed beside her, exhausted and held her.

"Wow. You never cease to surprise me." I complimented.

"I never cease to surprise myself."

"I am going to sleep like the dead."

"Me too." Pausing, "Sean, is what we do wrong?"

"No, it's fun and inventive sex between a husband and wife."

"Well, you are so good."

"No, we are so good together."

But now of course, I have to worry if Paula accepts an invitation to Ron and Laura's house since I have a strong hunch she has a certain something in mind.