Paula's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, I really appreciate it," he said, slipping by me close enough that his arm barely brushed my breast and made my nipples immediately hard. Why did that happen?

He stood looking at me in the entry way as I closed the door. I noticed that he had checked out my ass and was now furtively glancing at my nipples which had come to life in my sports bra.

I walked past him and said, "Follow me, Tom, and I'll show you where to set up."

My husband had been away on business all week, and would still be gone for a week more, therefore it was easy for me to let Tom set up in Jeff's office. I just cleared off a few things and Tom could connect to Jeff's docking station and have use of two screens, ergonomic keyboard, mouse, scanner, and printer.

Tom was impressed, "Wow, this is a great set up," he said.

"Yes," I said, "Jeff is kind of a gadget buff, he always has the best stuff."

"That's cool..." said Tom, unable to meet my eyes.

Conversation stopped as Tom hooked his laptop up and turned it on. You could cut the silence with a spoon, and there was an undeniable sexual simmer in the atmosphere. After all, this handsome young man had been purposefully undressing for me and letting me watch him masturbate over the course of the last few weeks.

Being that I am a bit forward, or bossy, or whatever you want to call it, I just couldn't keep my mouth shut. I'm the Queen Bee in my marriage, my husband Jeff being a closet submissive man, and I just had to press my advantage with my sexy neighbor.

"Tom, look at me," I said in my 'wife in charge' voice. His head snapped up and he met my eyes. Good boy.

I said, "We both know what's been going on between us, so I think we should bypass the pretenses. It's ten o'clock, Tommy. I think it's time for you to undress for me."

His eyes went wide and his skin paled. Then he blushed and lowered his eyes. "You were really watching?" he asked.

Oh, boy. I had really stepped in it, hadn't I?

I recovered from the shock quickly and stayed in command.

"Of course I was. We both know that's what you wanted, Tommy. You hoped I was watching, to fantasized that I was watching you play with yourself."

He renewed his blushing and was unable to respond. We both knew it was the truth, and I was happy to have averted disaster and regained the upper hand.

I pressed on. "I've seen you walking around naked, Tom. You like to wear panties, and sometimes you sniff Paula's dirty panties when you play with yourself."

He was cowering under my words, blushing, maybe even shivering a bit. I guess this was very humiliating for him, but I sensed rightly that it was what he wanted and needed.

I continued, "You are a very naughty boy for opening your drapes wide and exposing your nakedness, Tommy. You are even naughtier for masturbating in front of your window, and hoping I would watch you." I took his chin in my hand and made him meet my eyes, he looked both frightened and aroused. "Now, I think you should take off your clothes and let me see you naked again. I know it's what you want."

He swallowed hard and nodded imperceptibly. I stood back to let him get up from the chair. "Good boy," I said.

I stepped back to the doorway to give him more room. He stood in front of me, eyes on the floor and hands at his sides, unable to move.

"Tommy," I said, "take off your clothes. I have a rule that all of my neighbors' husbands must undress when they visit me." Ok, I made that up, but it sounded pretty good and I was really enjoying being dominant with this gorgeous young hunk.

He slipped the tee shirt off. "That's it, good boy. Now the shorts." He needed encouragement. Apparently it was much harder for him to strip actually knowing I was right there, that it was to pretend that I might be watching through the window. This was reality, and reality is always more intense.

He pushed the shorts down to puddle around his ankles, revealing a very pretty pair of frilly pink panties. He was blushing almost to match the panty color, how adorable.

"You look very nice in those panties, Tommy. Do you like to wear them?"

He nodded, still unable to meet my eyes. No matter.

"Take them off," I said, "and hand them to me."

I grinned as he obeyed me. It always amazed me when men did that. Obeyed me. Especially when I told them to do something completely intimate or naughty or humiliating. In this case, it was all three.

I watched as he pushed the pretty pink panties off of his hips and let them fall to the floor. He stepped out of them and picked them up. He handed me the panties with one hand and tried to cover his bare genitals with the other.

That wouldn't do at all.

I took the panties from him and said, "Tommy, a gentleman keeps his hands at his sides in the presence of a lady."

He understood and let out a deep breath, closing his eyes and letting his hands fall to his sides. "Good boy," I said.

I walked around him in the small room, taking my time and letting my hand touch his shoulders as I made my rounds. He was even prettier up close. By the time I made my way to the front again, his pretty pink penis was throbbing nicely toward erection.

"Tommy," I said softly, "why is your penis becoming erect? Does it excite you to be naked for me?"

He hesitated, but then nodded. Not good enough.

"Use your words, Tommy."

"Yes," he whispered, with his eyes still closed.

"Yes, what?" I said coyly.

"Yes, I like it... with you.... Looking at me..."

"Fair enough," I said, "I too enjoy looking at your naked body, and watching your penis become stiff."

He stood still, and I waited until he was fully erect. His penis was nice. Maybe a little over six inches, and proportionately thick. The plump pink head of his penis was already producing a little pearl of clear fluid at the tip, betraying the height of his arousal.

I said, "Tommy, do you think it will be difficult for you to do your work with an erect penis?"

He nodded.

"What do you think we should do about your stiff penis, Tommy? Do you think you need to masturbate and relieve all the pressure? Would that be more comfortable for you?"

Of course I knew the answer. He nodded.

"No, Tommy, you need to ask my permission. This is my house and a boy should ask a lady's permission before he masturbates while she watches." I grinned as his face got even redder. I didn't think there were so many levels for blushing.

Tom's penis continued to throb and it looked extremely stiff and hard. Ah, the wonderful attributes of youth. A twenty-something young man can be so very virile, can't he? His penis really looked yummy.

He cleared his throat and whispered, "May I masturbate, uh, please, um, as you watch me?"

"Hmmm," I said, toying with his embarrassing situation, "are you thinking of just playing with your penis a while? If you're thinking that you should ejaculate too, then you need to ask permission for that as well. Now start over and try again."

"Uh, May I, um, masturbate and, uh, may I ejaculate too? Um, while you watch me?"

"Good boy, yes you may." I made my voice sound very pleased, which I was, of course. "Now, just stand there Tommy, and let me think about where in my house I should allow you to masturbate for me..."

I made a show of stroking my chin in deep thought, and then I came up with the best spot. My bed.

"I know, Tommy," I said as I took his hand and pulled him along behind me, "let's go into my bedroom."

Down the hallway we went as I pulled the sexy hunk behind me like an errant child. Which reminded me that he was so naughty, I'd have to spank him at some point...

We arrived in my bedroom and I directed Tom to lay down on my bed. "Tommy," I said, "you must always masturbate for me in your special position. You know, with your knees bent and your thighs really wide, completely displaying yourself for me."

I folded my arms and waited as the young man sheepishly got into position.

"Good boy," I said. "Now, you may play with your penis."

He started stroking his stiff pink cock, and he just looked lovely. I sat on the edge of the bed and happily watched him masturbate, talking to him as naughty ideas came to my head.

"Tommy," I said, "You are such a naughty boy, masturbating as your married female neighbor watches. Do you know what naughty boys get in my house? No? Well, in my house, naughty boys go across my lap and I swat their bare bottoms with my special paddle, Tommy..."

I watched carefully and he definitely reacted with increased arousal. I guessed Tom was a submissive man, just like my Jeffrey. I wondered if Tom had been spanked before.

"Tommy, have you ever had a spanking over Paula's lap?"

He shook his head no. I supposed I'd have to have a little talk with the Princess next door. She was missing out on one of the best ways to assure a happy home and a faithful husband.

I said, "Have you ever wished that Paula would spank your bottom, Tommy?"

A small groan rolled in his throat and he nodded 'yes'.

"I thought so. You know it's good for a boy to have a spanking on his bottom if he is naughty, don't you Tommy?" He agreed with a whimper and a nod. "And you know you have been a naughty boy, don't you?" Again the whimper and nod.

"Well, I'm glad you understand how things are, Tommy. We'll deal with your spanking at a later time. Right now, you need to concentrate on masturbating for me. Open your eyes Tommy so you can see that I'm watching you."

His eyes opened in slits, and I smiled down at him from my seat between his spread thighs. I had an excellent close-up view of his penis as he rubbed himself with increasing vigor.

"Tommy," I said softly, "you know you have to spurt for me. You have to ejaculate soon so I can watch all your semen spurt out of your penis. You're doing it for me, Tommy. You're doing it to please me. Now I want you to show me what a good boy you are and spurt all your semen out for me..."

That did it. Bull's-eye - right in the middle of his precious submissive little heart.

He let out a groan and whimper of surrender and pleasure, and his penis gave me a nice first jet of his boy-juice, landing on his inner thigh and dribbling down toward his scrotum.

His next spurt landed on his belly and was joined by a third and fourth in quick succession.

"Yes, Tommy," I cooed, "Such a good boy for me. Now spurt it all out for me, let me see every last drop. Show me how much semen you can give me... yes, good boy, keep spurting for me... good boy... good boy..."

There's just something wickedly delightful about talking a submissive male through his orgasm. I find it is important to show loving nurturing female energy in your voice, and to constantly reinforce that he is being good and you are pleased with him.

It's like hypnosis for the submissive male mind, and goes deep into their psyche as they connect the pleasure of ejaculation with some level of sensual humiliation and the concept that they are pleasing their woman. If she is pleased, they feel happy. She shows her pleasure by her approval of their performance.

I also think it's important to use male-specific, intimate words as I coax and caress a submissive male with my voice. Words like penis, testicle, semen, spurt, and ejaculate, are much more intimate than cock, balls, jizm, shoot, and cum. I never use those 'porno' words.

The intimate sort of words seem to penetrate a male's mind better, making him feel more vulnerable and open and helpless before the all-knowing, all-powerful, feminine energy.

We'll, that's just my opinion, but it has been field tested regularly with excellent results, both with my husband and a few other submissive males like my neighbor Tom.

Anyway, so Tom spurted magnificently for me, giving me quite a show and presenting me with an offering of gobs and gobs of his semen. Clearly, he enjoyed masturbating in front of me as much as I did. I gave serious thought to making this a regular thing, but it was too early to know for sure.

He collapsed in an exhausted heap, as males always do, and I comforted him by caressing his thigh and cooing "Good boy... good boy..." for a while.

Another thing that I think increases intimacy with a male is for the woman to clean up his semen. After ejaculating, the last thing he wants to do is move, and his spent genitals are relaxed and sensitive - especially the head of his penis.

I got a soft warm washcloth and slowly cleaned up Tommy's semen. I shushed him and made him lay still as I slowly and gently wiped his thighs, tummy, and scrotum. I then held his soft penis in one hand and dabbed it clean with the other.

I believe this procedure teaches the submissive male to trust his domme, and also reinforces his feelings of being vulnerable and intimately known and accepted by the female.

I let him rest a while, and just sat next to him caressing his face gently as I began to murmur softly to him.

"Tommy," I cooed, "you were a good boy for me, and you masturbated very nicely. But as we already agreed, you are also a naughty boy. I know it's hard to understand how you can be a good boy and a naughty boy at the same time, but that's what often happens with boys."

I caressed his face in silence as I watched him breathe.

I said, "So, Tommy, there's still the issue between us regarding your spanking. You need a spanking on your bare bottom, dear, because of being a naughty boy. I want you to think about that. You don't have to have your spanking today, but soon."

He seemed to relax a little more, and the last bit of tension flowed out of his muscles.

"So I'm going to leave you to lie here for a while, and think about being put across my lap and having your bare bottom spanked. It is what you need, and it is good for you, Tommy."

He barely smiled and nodded as I caressed him.

I said, "In a few minutes, I want you to get up and go in the office and do your work. You can leave all your clothes off until it's time for you to leave me today. That way I'll be able to see your naked bottom and naked genitals whenever I want."

I patted his testes gently, as I said, "The next time you want to undress for me, you'll need to ring my doorbell and visit me. No more playing in the window, Tommy. And when you visit, that will be the day when I give you your spanking. So you need to think about what day would be best for you to have your bare bottom swatted. Do you understand, Tommy?"

He nodded, the look on his face was a mixture of excitement, fear, and embarrassment. Perfect. That would have him at my door within forty-eight hours, I was sure...

Soon I helped him up and gave him a playful swat on his bottom and sent him into the office to do his work.

He finished up within a couple hours and we sat and chatted in the kitchen as we shared some iced tea. I had showered and changed into a sun dress, but Tom was of course still naked. I just adore having a naked man about the house, but I think I mentioned that before.

I decided then that I would talk to my husband about practicing full-time home nudity. For him, of course, not me. I figured the best time to talk to my Jeffrey about that would be while I was giving him his welcome home spanking. I always got anything I wanted when he was across my knees.

Regarding Tommy, I decided I'd have to come up with a plan to introduce Paula to the joys of a female-dominant household. Her Tom was a precious gift and she needed to learn how to enjoy him to the fullest.

Soon Tom was dressed and I shooed him out of the house, back to his own.

I didn't mind playing with him a little, and I would surely introduce him to a real disciplinary spanking with my little wooden paddle, but that would not be a long-term thing.

The plan to introduce Paula was already forming in my mind. I knew Jeff would be home in one more day, and I started conniving. I would have a great plan by the next week, I was sure...

12