Paula's Pits

Story Info
Fan has fun with Paula Cole's hairy armpits.
2.3k words
4.06
39k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 10/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThomX
ThomX
254 Followers

Singer Paula Cole is most famous for two things: that damned Dawson's Creek theme song . . . and her hairy armpits! I'm not much of a fan of Paula Cole's music (especially that fucking "I Don't Wanna Wait" song!), but I'm a huge fan of her furry pits! If you haven't already guessed by now, I have an extreme hairy armpit fetish. And Paula Cole satisfies my fetish to a tee! Or at least she does in my fantasies. That is, until recently when I got the chance to actually live out my fantasy with the one and only hairy-armpitted Paula Cole herself. No shit.

What happened was a friend of mine gave me a pair of tickets to her show that he wasn't able to use because his girlfriend--who was, of course, the one who wanted to actually see the show--got sick and couldn't go to the show. Anyway, I wound up selling one of the tickets and was about to sell the other when when I figured what the hell and went to the concert. I thought maybe if I sat close enough to the stage while she was performing I could get a good enough look at those famously furry armpits of her since she's known to raise her arms a lot during her concerts. And, I'll be damned, she didn't disappoint at this show! By the end of the show, my dick was so hard from staring at her pits that I would have to get some kind or release or die!

But, like the old saying goes, be careful what you wish for!

I was walking around in a daze around that concert hall with the image of Paula Cole's hairy armpits burned into my brain when I saw something I didn't expect to see: Paula Cole was sitting at a table giving out autographs to people just a few feet away from me. I couldn't believe it! I got in line--which was, as one might guess, mostly female--and waited to get Paula Cole's autograph . . . and mainly to get an even closer look at those armpits! By the time I got up to the table she was sitting behind, my dick was so damn hard and was throbbing in my pants so damn much that I honestly thought I was going to spontaneously combust! Anyway, Paula greeted me with the same politeness that she greeted her other mostly female fans with as I stepped up to the table and kindly asked her for her autograph. After remarking how good it was to see some men at her show, she hastily wrote down her name no a piece of paper and handed it to me.

"Thank you," she said to me with what sounded like a genuine appreciation.

Anyway, I took the paper from her . . . but not before I snuck a peek at those exposed armpits! She was wearing one of those sleeveless tops that left her midriff showing, so it made taking a peek a little bit easier. I tried to be as inconspicuous as possible, but the tugging boner in my pants made being sneaky a little bit tougher. And, yeah, she caught me looking. She gave me a funny look, then she glanced at her armpit and then back at me. She was still holding out the slip of paper with her autograph scribbled on it and I was about to take it from her and get the hell out of Dodge as fast as I could before she called security on me. But, before I could grab hold of the paper, she yanked it away from me and said, "Hold on just a minute."

She flipped the paper over and started scribbling something else on the back. She finished writing and handed the paper back to me. She was giving me this weird grin as I took the paper from her. I thanked her, turned around and got out of there about as fast as my legs would take me; again, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible which is again pretty difficult when you got a humongous woody trying to stick out of your pants! I got outside the coliseum and tried to catch my breath.

I held the note up I had crumbled up in my hand that Miss Cole had written for me, but my hands were shaking so bad from being so nervous--not to mention embarrassed--at what just happened back there between Paula and myself that I could barely read the damn thing. But then I just figured Paula had wrote me a message telling me to go fuck myself--which I had every intention on doing when I got home, by the way!--for staring at her armpits in such a lewd way. Oh well, I thought to myself, at least I had the memories of those luscious pits to whack off to whenever I wanted! But then I read her note and I thought I was going to cream my shorts right there! The note Paula had given me was an invitation to her tour bus later on after she finished signing autographs and what not. At first, I thought it was a joke and that maybe she'd have her security guard or maybe one of her bull dyke lesbian fans beat the shit out of me for daring to stare at her armpits in such a lewd way. But I was such an armpit fiend, I was so in love with Paula Cole's armpits, that I was willing to take the chance.

I went to her tour bus once the crowd died down and was surprised to find her already waiting for me on the bus. She told me to come on in, and, as I entered the bus, I looked around to see if she had some goon waiting in there to pounce on me. She noticed what I was doing and assured me there was no one else on the bus but us. I sat down next to her on this small brown leather couch in her bus. We engaged in some small talk for a couple of minutes then she got down to business as she asked me straight out, "Why were you staring at my armpits back at the table?"

I stuttered and stammered like a crazy person and became so tongue-tied that I couldn't answer her question.

"Do you like women with hairy armpits or something?" she asked me again straight out. "I mean, is that a fetish of yours? Is that what you get off on? You can tell me. I promise I won't tell anyone."

I didn't know if she was prying me because she was looking for a new song idea or if she was simply curious or what the hell she was doing. I was especially flabbergasted when she raised up one arm so I could really have a good look at her hairy pit.

"Is this what you want?" she said to me, smiling as she ran her hand through her armpit hair.

My dick was still throbbing like a son of a bitch when I came on the bus, and, as she was running her fingers through her black-as-pitch pit hair, my already aching dick was really pounding inside my pants. And, yes, Paula Cole noticed that too. Now it was her who was doing the lewd staring as she gazed at the very noticeable bulge in my pants crotch. I thought she was going to kick me off her bus for being such a flaming pervert, but then she did something totally, totally unexpected: she grabbed my noticeable bulge and squeezed . . . hard.

"I know of a way you can take care of that," she told me flat out, looking directly at me.

I didn't say anything; I was too damn stunned. Paula didn't say anything herself as she leaned back in her brown leather couch and unzipped the black leather pants she was wearing to uncover a wisp of her pubic hair. I smiled goofily like an 18-year-old virgin boy who was about to get his cherry popped for the first time as she pulled down her pants just enough to uncover her forest-like bush. Was her pussy hair as thick and as hairy--and as black--as her armpit hair? you might be wondering. Well, let's just say that the curtains definitely matched the carpet, okay?

"Well," she said to me rather impatiently, "don't just sit theree gawking. Get over here and do what you came here to do."

I fumbled with my pants trying to get them undone I was so excited. When I was finally able to pull them down, my dick shot out of my shorts like a rocket. I breathed a sigh of relief now that my peter was no longer straining against anything. I got on my knees and scooted over to Paula who now had her hands behind her head exposing both of her sexy furry armpits in plain view. I wanted desperately to run my tongue and my dick and whatever else I could think of through that gorgeous black tuft of armpit hair, but first thing's first: I lowered my head down and, with my dick in my hand, I buried my nose in the middle of her pussy hair. I moaned out loud at the strong musky scent of her pubes. I took several strands of hair between my teeth and stretched them out. Paula moaned out slightly herself as I did this. She moaned even louder as I ran my tongue all around in her beautiful bush and munched on her pubes with my hungry mouth. I didn't eat her pussy, in case you were wondering, because, frankly, that wasn't part of my fantasy with Paula. Never has been. I mean, I'm not one to brag, but I was fuck a woman almost anytime I want, but this was Paula Cole, my hairy armpit fetish fantasy woman; and I was going to live out my fantasy with her however I damn well pleased, thank you very much!

Anyway, I munched on her furry mound some more while I was stroking myself like a man possessed, which, in a sense, I was. I gazed up at Paula knowing that I had several strands of her hair in my teeth, but I didn't care. To me, there were souvenirs of my unique encounter with Paula Cole. Not wanting to be an orge or anything, I asked her, "Do you mind if I fuck your armpits?"

Paula didn't answer me right away, and I thought she was going to turn down my admittedly unusual--and, I admit, somewhat perverted--request cold; but then she grinned and said, "Sure, why not?"

I gave her a small grin myself as I stood up and prepared to live out my fantasy of fucking Paula Cole's hairy armpits. First, I took turns licking both of her armpits to get them wet enough for my dick to slide through, but, of course, I mainly did this so I could taste her pits before I fucked them. How did Paula Cole's armpits taste, you might ask? Well, again, let's just say that her pits tasted unlike anything else I've ever tasted here on earth, okay? When I got through tasting and wetting her delicious armpits, I stood all the way up as Paula wrapped her left arm around my penis until her armpit was laying on top of my dick. I moaned out much louder than before her furry pit felt so unbelievable on my schlong. I thrust my pelvis back and forth and fucked her soft, warm, fuzzy armpit as she held her arm tightly around my hardened member. One ball was slapping against the back of her arm while my other ball was hitting her side where her chest met her back. She didn't bother to take her shirt which happened to be the same one she was wearing earlier when she gave me her message, but, as you probably guessed, I didn't care. I was getting what I wanted!

I fucked the hell out of Paula's one armpit for a little while longer before turning my attention to her other enormously furry pit. I fucked that one just as vigorously as I did the other one. It didn't take long for me to feel my jism rising in my balls.

"Oh, Paula," I moaned down to my fantasy woman, "I'm gonna come. Are you ready for me to come on your pits, baby?"

"I'm ready!" Paula practically sang out like one of her songs, gazing up at me and smiling.

A few more strokes later and I was ready to erupt like a volcano! I quickly removed my cock from underneath her arm and, as Paula held up her arm, I shot a huge wave of thick white spunk right on her armpit, the one I'd just been fucking. Before I finished coming completely, I was able to spray a few drops on her other armpit right in the middle of the hair. I wish it could've been a lot more, but, hey, I'm not a porn star, you know? I was trying to catch my breath as I watched Paula rubbing my jizz all over both armpits and she even rubbed some into her pussy hair, making the usually black-colored hair look almost as white as a sheet! Paula looked over at me, grinned and said, "Did you get everything that you came here for?"

"Yeah," I said, catching my breath a little, "I sure did!"

"Good," she said, still grinning. "You may leave now."

I stared over at Paula for a brief moment then I pulled up my pants and stepped off her bus like she asked. I gave one last look at Paula before I got off her bus and saw her licking my sperm off her fingers. I grinned a little myself before I walked away, got in my car and headed for home, thinking that while my experience with Paula Cole more than likely was a onetime deal, that still didn't matter to me because, after all, I got to fuck Paula's pits!

ThomX
ThomX
254 Followers