Paula's Pits Ch. 2

Story Info
Now it's Ani DiFranco's turn for hairy armpit fun.
1.6k words
3.96
31.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 10/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThomX
ThomX
254 Followers

Chapter 2: Ani's Turn

Hi, it's me again, the guy who fucked singer Paula Cole's hairy armpits. After my rather unique and memorable experience with Paula Cole, I decided to turn my hirsute obsessiveness towards another female rocker who has the same obvious distaste for razors as Paula: Ani DiFranco. I'll admit, I'm not as familiar with Ani's music as I am with Paula's, but, with armpits like hers, who gives a shit, right? Anyway, I found out Ani was playing a small venue at this well-known coffee shop in the area where I lived. I went to the show not because I was a fan of her music, like I said, but rather because I was hoping that I would get the chance to fuck her furry pits like I did with Paula. It might go without saying that I sat as close to the small stage as I could so I could get a good look at her pit fur.

The audience, not surprisingly, was mostly female--like Paula's was--and, like Paula, Ani was wearing a tight sleeveless black leather vest. Unlike Paula, Ani didn't have a band backing her as it was just her and her guitar, so she didn't move around as much and she especially didn't raise her arms the way Paula did. But she had her arms bent just enough that I was still able to catch glimpses of her armpits at various times during the show. Ani's music was, for my taste anyway, mostly forgettable, but her pit hair sure wasn't! Her fur was just as black and as thick and as gorgeous as Paula's was if not more so! Though their armpits were equally hairy, Ani had a much wilder stage presence than Paula had: Her hair was in dreadlocks with one side dyed pink and the other side dyed purple. Her feet were bare and she was wearing very little, if any, makeup; probably just enough to protect her skin from the stage lights the way many stage performers do. But how much makeup she had on wasn't, needless to say, my main focus!

After the concert was finally over, I went backstage in search of Ani and her woolly armpits and was expected to be hassled by some big, burly security guard (judging by the looks of the audience, it probably would've been some hefty bull dyke lesbo with a butch haircut!). But I was more than a little surprised when I saw no security of any kind whatsoever backstage. So I went up to the first door I came to and opened it. There, right before my very eyes, was the one and only Ani DiFranco sitting in this chair with her black leather pants down past her knees and another girl's head buried right in her bush, which, like Paula's, was just as hairy as her armpits. I recognized the girl from the audience. She looked kind of young, probably somewhere in the vicinity of 18 or 19, and was kind of cute. She was certainly a hell of a lot cuter than most of the other butch lesbians that were in that audience, I can tell you that! I wasn't really shocked by what I was seeing since I'd read where Ani has admitted in interviews to being bisexual, although I must admit to being a bit startled walking in on them like this and especially not expecting to see Ani DiFranco getting her pussy eaten out by one of her fans! Anyway, Ani and the young girl stopped what they were doing just long enough to glance up at me. I thought Ani was going to yell at me to get the hell out, but, much to my surprise (and horny delight!), she just grinned at me and said, "Hey, look, a man!"

The girl only gave a half-nod in my direction before she went back to munching on Ani's forest-of-a-pussy. I just stood there gaping at the two of them like some horny, lust-starved idiot, though, like I said, they certainly didn't seem to mind! It turned me on watching Ani wiggling around and grinding her bushy cunt in that young girl's face. It didn't take too long for Ani to come while the girl's lips were still firmly wrapped around her piss flaps. Ani finished coming, and the young girl stood up and wiped her mouth of Ani's glistening female spunk. She walked past me without saying a word to me and stepped out of the room. She shut the door behind her, leaving me in the room with a half-naked Ani DiFranco who was smiling over at me again sitting spread-eagled in her chair. She asked me to sit down in the other chair across from her, which I did. With her pants still pulled down past her knees, we started talking as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening. She asked me how I liked the show. I, of course, lied to her and told her that I enjoyed it. Her grin got bigger as she asked me which part of her show did I enjoy the most. Since Ani DiFranco was already sitting across from me with her pants pulled down flashing me her hairy pussy, I decided to go for broke as I told her with a blunt honesty, "My favorite part of your show was staring at your hairy armpits."

Again, I thought she was going to throw me out of the room, but she seemed genuinely intrigued by my remark as she asked me why I said that. I told her every seamy detail about my encounter with Paula Cole just weeks earlier.

"So," she began to say after I finished telling her my story, "would you like to so the same thing to me?"

This time it was me who was grinning. "Hell yeah!" I shouted enthusiastically.

By now, my boner was stretching inside my pants. Feelings of deja vu swept over me as I stood up and took down my pants. My dick, which was now hard as rocks, flew out of my boxers and bobbed up and down. Ani's smile was getting bigger and bigger by the moment as she stared at my rock-hard member. I stepped out of my pants and started walking towards her. She turned around in her seat just like Paula did. With her back facing me, I stood behind her and pointed my throbbing erection right at her hairy armpit. She lifted up her arm enough so I could slide my dick right through; again, just like I did with Paula. Her hair felt just as soft and as warm on my schlong as Paula's did. She brought down her arm and wrapped it tightly around my aching pecker. I placed both my hands on her shoulders and began humping the shit out of her armpit like it was her pussy. Ani just sat there like Paula did and allowed me to take turns fucking each of her armpits. My cock slid with ease in and out under her fuzzy pits, which felt a little sweaty from her just performing under all those hot lights. It wasn't long until I felt the cream rising in my balls. I started fucking her armpit faster as I gripped her shoulders tighter. I knew it wouldn't be long now, and I had a sneaking suspicion that Ani knew it too.

"Oh, Ani!" I moaned out loud, picking up the pace of my thrusting. "I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come!"

I yanked my cock out from underneath her arm and started beating myself off furiously. Ani again surprised me by sticking her face under the head of my prick. She stuck out her tongue as I shot my wad all over her face, turning her multi-colored dreadlocks to an almost pure white. I stood back and watched my come trickle down her forehead and roll down the rest of her face, catching my jizz on her tongue. She wiped her face off and licked the rest of my jism off her fingers. I thought the fun was over, but, before I was able to leave, Ani looked right at me and asked me to do her a favor.

"What's that?" I asked her, still trying to catch my breath.

She smiled once again as she stood up and turned around. She bent over as she put her hands on her knees and shoved her ass in my direction. She looked back at me and said three simple words that I understood perfectly:

"Lick my ass."

Not only did Ani DiFranco have a wilder stage presence than Paula Cole, she was also a lot nastier! I smacked my lips as I got down on my knees behind her. I spread her firm ass cheeks apart with my fingers and shoved my tongue all the way into her hairy asshole. I had never licked a woman's asshole before, so this was a new experience for me. Ani seemed as if she was really getting off on my novice rimjob as she pushed her fuzzy butt deeper into my face, pushing my tongue further into her tasty rectum. I darted my tongue in and out of Ani's tight sphincter until she had an exploding orgasm right in my mouth. I drew back again as Ani raised up and finally pulled up her leather pants. Similar to the way Paula Cole did after our encounter, Ani thanked me and told me I could leave, which I exhaustively did. I left that coffee shop thinking how I now had two female hirsute celebrity notches under my belt: first Paula Cole and now Ani DiFranco.

I wonder just who's going to be next?

ThomX
ThomX
254 Followers