Paula's Discovery Pt. 02

Story Info
Paula and Tom return to suburbia.
2.4k words
4.06
14.3k
11

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Paula and Tom return to their regular routines in suburbia, they both wonder how their lives will be changed by the events of their week at the beach resort. Part 2 in the "Paula's Discovery" series.

Paula lowered her head under the intense stream of steaming water. Perhaps a subliminal attempt to clear the thoughts from her mind of the past week; the past 24 hours in particular. She still could not believe that she had willingly engaged in the activities that played through her mind like an instant replay. She relished the intense erotic feelings and the empowerment she felt from being able to shed decades-old inhibitions, but at what cost?

After ushering her temporary lover out of the room; (the fake text message from her husband telling her the fishing trip was returning early was the best she could do on short notice), Tom had ravaged her. The euphoric feelings took her back to the beginning of their relationship in college. The passion they shared last night was like the weekends when her roommate was away.

Still, she had doubt. Would the relationship she had with Tom be the same? She almost felt like that first morning after giving her virginity. As she showered that day she wondered as most girls, would her boyfriend still want her? Would their relationship grow or would he move on?

At least in that case everything worked out fine she reminded herself. That same boy was even now lying asleep in the wreck of their bed, a few yards away from the shower.

The logical, attorney side of her knew that he had encouraged her but she had seen too many times, the consequences when people decide after the fact that the result had not left them with the feelings they expected.

What would the future bring?

As she let the water rinse the last of the shampoo out of her blonde hair, she felt a presence nearby and familiar warm hands grasped her hips and pulled her gently back against his body. As one hand steadied her the other moved the familiar path upwards under her full breast and his lips found her neck.

"Do we have time for another round," he whispered in her ear.

"Not unless you want to miss our flight home," she answered.

"Ok," he said dejectedly. "With the kids at college, I doubt if they would miss us, at least until tuition was due, but Tucker would be devastated."

She laughed at the thought of their Golden Retriever sitting sadly by the front door awaiting their return.

As she pulled away from the water to begin drying, he pulled her against his still-firm, 56 year-old body and kissed her passionately.

"I love you," he said.

With the usual airport hassles behind them and the light First Class breakfast service finished, Paula began thinking about the week ahead. Two big financing packages to review and a new executive assistant to train would make for a full week in her real estate legal practice. As the Flight Attendant refilled Tom's coffee cup Paula looked up at him and smiled.

Tom returned her smile and as if reading her mind, he asked, "What was the most exciting part of the week?"

Paula looked quickly around to see if any of the other passengers might hear their conversation. 49 years of being a good girl made for conditioned responses in situations like this.

Tom smiled, knowing he had caused her a moment of panic, and said, "I don't mean the physical part, although I reserve the right to review that later." "I mean what aspect of the weekend gave you the most intense thoughts?"

Paula knew the way Tom thought and knew exactly what he meant. This was not an easy question. On one hand, the day at the beach when she stepped out of her comfort zone and walked away knowing that her butt was exposed to both her husband and the young men was probably the first turning point. It seemed laughable that in a week where she fucked a perfect stranger while her husband watched covertly, that a simple walk on the beach would even be a contender. Paula understood that the moment when she decided to allow herself to explore new feelings was the real key. The internal excitement was the real driver. The events that followed were results, not necessarily actions in and of themselves.

Paula knew Tom would not be satisfied with any simple answer so she framed her response carefully.

"It was very exciting to take on another personality, like an actress perhaps, but if I have to define one aspect, I would say it was knowing that you received such intense pleasure from watching me be someone different."

Paula looked at Tom to judge his reaction. She could tell he was pleased that she took the question seriously and didn't dodge it by talking about the nice weather or the good food. He was considering her answer and she knew that he was framing his next question. Even though he had been very successful with the software development firm he founded, she always thought he would have made a good trial attorney.

That was not a character trait she always found enjoyable though.

Tom said, "It was incredible to watch your transformation." "It had all the excitement of what I assume people feel when they have an affair, yet without the ugly divorce," he smiled.

"Can you imagine the mess of our property settlement agreement?" "....and with your legal connections, I wouldn't stand a chance."

Paula playfully slapped his arm as he leaned toward her over the center console.

Tom looked lovingly, yet seriously at Paula and said, "I wasn't sure how I would feel, but I can say now that it was the most amazing gift you've ever given me." "To think that you would step so far out of your comfort zone to give me excitement was a wonderful thing." "I am married to not only a beautiful woman but one who can still surprise and excite me after many years."

"You mentioned acting," he continued. "I felt a little the same way." "I didn't feel the jealousy I thought I might feel, instead it was like watching a performance created just for me." "It was erotic and since I knew the physical sensations he felt, I could mentally slip in and out of the action."

Paula relaxed and smiled and grabbed Tom's arm in reassurance.

After a few seconds, "Inquisitor Tom" returned.

"When a good actor or actress takes on a character they become someone different." "Do you think though that some part of that new character is rooted in something that is actually inside the actor?" "...something that is there all along and maybe the detachment of adopting a character is the catalyst of bringing it to the surface?"

Paula had to consider this.

What Tom was saying is that instead of simply enjoying a temporary escape from her normal behavior Paula was actually being something or someone that was buried inside. She remembered articles in women's magazines about finding the inner slut but had always assumed that was just something to sell magazines. Human beings obviously had to condition their behavior or they would still be living in caves killing each other with stone axes but managing more subtle aspects of personalities might be a topic for more thought.

Paula realized that the crew was preparing for landing in Charlotte and she eased back to the reality of making a connecting flight to Kansas City and returning to normal.

Would there be a new normal?

After collecting their bags, loading them in the back of the SUV, Tom drove toward the exit of the parking garage. As they approached the booth, Tom said, "I think if our car was more than five years old it would be cheaper to just sign over the title to the parking lot company."

"Then we'd still need to get a cab home," Paula countered.

"Good point," Tom said.

They pulled through the entrance gate of their neighborhood and made the familiar turns to their street. As they approached their drive, Tom noticed that the "FOR SALE" sign in front of the house next door had a "SOLD" banner attached to it.

Tom said, "Wow, Judy and Eric's place must have sold already."

"I'm not surprised, it's a great house and the relocation package let them offer it for a quick sale," Paula added.

The both missed their neighbors of many years but the promotion Eric was given with the urgent move to Chicago was just too good not to accept.

Returning to familiar surroundings seemed to also return Paula and Tom to their old normal but they were still enjoying a spark and renewed intensity from their trip. They found themselves curled up together on the sofa watching TV in the evenings rather than reading over work papers. Although they had not talked more about the events of the previous week, they both seemed invigorated.

A few weeks later, as Tom turned down the familiar street, Tom noticed the long van parked in the driveway of the house next door. A crew of young men worked steadily moving boxes and furniture. Not wanting to be a nosy neighbor Tom pressed the garage door opener and began the usual maneuver of backing his dark blue BMW X5 into the garage. Before he closed the door though he noticed a couple in front of the van getting a few smaller items out of a Cadillac Escalade. He was pleased to see they appeared to be about the same age as Judy and Eric....about five years younger than Tom perhaps. He was about six feet tall, tanned with dark hair and she had a light complexion and black hair past her shoulders. A younger woman, college-age perhaps walked out of the open garage. She was tall and Tom could not help but notice the long firm tan legs below her shorts. As usual he felt torn in his appreciation of her beauty but also reminding himself of his own daughter about the same age.

Tom noticed, Paula's Lexus already in the garage and as he walked into the kitchen he was treated to a view of Paula's exquisite ass in the yoga pants as she bent over the lower oven. His hand naturally slid onto the familiar contour and the smooth tight fabric. As Paula smiled and stood his hand stayed glued to her ass and he pulled her to him and gave her a passionate kiss.

She laughed and pushed away as she struggled with oven mitts, not wishing to drop the hot cake pan she had just removed from the oven.

"We have new neighbors," Tom said.

"I know," Paula responded. "I'm baking them a cake." "I thought we could introduce ourselves later," she said.

"Are you hungry?" Paula asked.

"Yes, I am," Tom said. "I am in the mood for some warm delicious pussy," he added as his hand slid below her hip, encircled the back of her thigh and began to slide upward.

Paula pulled away as she laughed and set the hot pan on the stovetop. Tom moved behind her and began kissing her neck as his hand moved around to cup her right breast.

Paula pushed him away and said "Not now, I need to finish this."

Tom instead, pulled her hands to her side, away from the stove and in one motion picked her up and lifted her over his shoulder. Paula shrieked and slapped at him as her legs were lifted off the floor. Tom carried her across the living room and into the bedroom and flipped her almost effortlessly face-down onto the bed. Paula tried to roll in an attempt to get away from him, but Tom held her against the soft mattress, her hips on the edge of the bed with her legs over the edge.

Paula thrashed about and kicked her legs but Tom had his hand on the center of her back holding her helplessly against the bed. His hand went aggressively to the elastic waist of the yoga pants and he roughly pulled them over her delicious ass as she continued to struggle. With only one hand he was able to slide the stretchy fabric only down behind her knees but was pleased to see the black thong bikini panties she had underneath. His hand slapped playfully at her bare ass cheeks as her protests continued.

Tom considered ripping the tiny fabric straps but decided instead to slide them down to the bunched fabric behind her knees. Paula's protests continued so he spanked her with just a little more intensity and he felt her mood change. She struggled but almost appeared to be pushing her butt toward him as she rolled and twisted.

Tom wrestled the tight fabric down toward her ankles and released his hold on her back monetarily. As she rolled over onto her back he grabbed both wrists, raised them over her head and held them against the mattress. She was now on her back but still with her hips just on the edge of the bed.

Tom leaned down and pressed his weight against her and his lips moved toward her face. She rocked her head from side to side to avoid him but he grabbed her head with his free, right hand and pressed his lips hungrily against hers. He heard one last muffled protest and then she offered her open mouth to his tongue. As her protests turned to moans, his right hand slid down to her thigh and he raised it aggressively upward pulling her thigh toward him opening her legs.

His hand grabbed her pussy and he was pleased to find that she was already drenched.

As her moans intensified he released his grip on her wrists but her hands stayed in place above her head. Tom moved to the foot of the bed and pressing her thighs apart, attacked her wet pussy with his lips and tongue.

As they laid together on the bed, their breathing settled.

Tom said, "A guy shouldn't have to work this hard just to get something to eat when he gets home."

Paula sat up in mock disgust and pulled off her shoes and the abused yoga pants. She stood and pulled the long T shirt down just over her butt and strode out of the bedroom.

"I have to finish the cake," she said.

In the next chapter, Tom and Paula will meet their new neighbors.