Paula's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give your cousin those cum filled panties so he can remember the first time a girl gave him a hand job, Ron said." I handed Paul my panties. "Now thank your cousin, Paula." I turned to my cousin, naked next him, with my hand holding his softening cock and said, "Paul, thank you for letting me give you a hand job."

****************************************************************************

Have you ever been so in love with someone that you physically ache to be with that person? Where every breath you took when you are away from him, was labored as if someone was sitting on your chest? That was how I felt about Ron. I felt my life was no longer mine and the only fear in life was, LOSING HIM.

The following Friday night, Ron took me on a movie date with another couple my age that I had never met before. It was a big step in our relationship because it appeared to everyone that we were actually now a couple! The movie was good, we held hands, it felt intimate and as usual, ... He was simply charming.

We went out and had pizza after the movie. The other couple, Tom and Jackie, were fun. She became a close friend almost immediately and these many years later, Jackie and I are still good friends. After pizza, we all piled into Ron's car and went to the "River." The local place where everyone went parking. When the car turned off, Ron put on a disc that was more background than music. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me. His tongue snaked into my mouth, playing with my tongue and almost leading it to his lips. He slowly sucked on my tongue, pulling it in and out of his mouth, across his lips.

"This is how you need to suck on my cock, Paula." "Slowly, taking it in and out of your mouth and milking it." "Do you understand?"

I just nodded my head as he moved my tongue in and out of his mouth. I felt his hand creep up my thighs and over my shorts. His palm pressing against my mound, between the fabric of my shorts and panties. "Open your legs for me, Paula."

I opened my legs for him and let him press against me. My hips, arching into his fingers, feeling myself get wet against his hand.

"Paula, When we are on a double date, I want you to wear a skirt from now on." "It will give me easier access to your pussy and you won't have to worry about being embarrassed in front of another couple."

I nodded.

"Now, unbutton your shorts and unzip them for me." I looked fleetingly in the back seat at Tom and Jackie but they were in a world of their own. I reached down, unbuttoned the shorts and unzipped them. The sound of the zipper going down seem to make as much noise as a chain saw working on a tree. I knew they would hear it in the back seat and I would end up being embarrassed in front of my new friends. Finally I had unfastened my shorts.

Ron said, "Pull them down your legs so I can see if your panties are wet."

Wet? I could have told them they were wet! I was afraid the dampness had soaked into my shorts! I slowly pulled my shorts down to my knees and looked into the back to make sure they weren't looking.

Ron's hand swept across my tummy and the palm slid flush down across my mound. I bit my bottom lip hoping not to cry out as I felt his finger, slowly search for my clit through my panties. I involuntarily flexed my thighs together, clutching at his finger, wanting it to never leave. One finger dangling on my thigh, as the other found my clit and made it swell under a soft circular motion.

"Pull your panty aside, Paula." I just looked at him. "Pull the leg of your panty aside for me, Love."

I reached down and took the leg band of my panty, wet to the touch and pulled aside for him. His finger, touched my flesh and I could feel it slowly move between my lips.

"Take my finger, Paula, and show me how you masturbate for me at night."

I took his for finger and pressed it against my clit, Arching my hips against it as I made it do small circular motions against it. I reached for his other finger and pushed it a short distance inside me.

"Fuck yourself with my finger, "Is all I heard him whisper into my ear."

I pushed his finger harder inside me and ground my clit hard against his other finger. My legs tightened together, beyond my control as I felt my orgasm boil inside me. I arched my hips against him and bit down hard on my lower lip. I tried not to make any noise but my stomach just bucked against his hand. I tried to catch my breath but It never seemed to release me. Finally, I finished. I knew they had to hear me in the back. I was so embarrassed. I caught a quick glance and they were oblivious. Just making out in the back seat and Tom was feeling Jackie's breast through her blouse. I caught my breath.

"Paula, you should put your shorts back on because it is time to go." "Jackie has an earlier curfew than you do and we need to get her home."

I nodded and scrambled into my shorts.

We dropped Jackie off and Ron stopped to get a six pack of beer and a split of wine. Tom stayed in the back seat and we went back to the lover's lane parking spot to drink. Ron handed me the small split of wine and he and Tom started splitting the beer.

"So Tom," I heard Ron say. "Did Jackie get you off tonight?"

Tom just shook his head no. "She hasn't got that far with me yet." "Give her a couple of weeks."

"You must be hurting," Ron nodded to Tom. "I can lend you Paula to help you out."

I suddenly coughed and the wine literally shot up my nostrils. Huh? Lend what? Who?

"Hey, that would be great!" "You sure?" "You don't mind."

Huh? Who are we lending? Ron or I? What about if I mind? I just looked at Ron and shook my head.

Ron pulled me into his arms. Kissed my lips, his tongue playing across the wetness of them and slowly searching into my mouth. I felt him move across my neck, slowly drawing a wet trail up to my ears. It searching into my ear. My body just shivered as his tongue snaked into my ear.

A soft whisper and, "Paula, Are we going to go through this again?" "If you love me, you will do as I ask you to do, for me." "Please or I will permanently leave this time."

I looked in his eyes and pleaded with him not to have to do this. I just met this guy a few hours ago and I now had to humiliate myself?

Ron just waited for me to answer. I felt my heart start to crush at the thought of losing him. A tear started to swell in my eye and I just nodded yes.

"Now, Tell Tom that you would be happy to help him cum if he would be good enough to let you."

I nodded and said, barely over a whisper, "Tom, I would be happy to help you cum if you would let me."

Tom nodded but Ron interrupted. "Paula, I doubt Tom could hear that."

I gulped another big drink of the wine split and said, "TOM, I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU CUM IF YOU WOULD BE NICE ENOUGH TO LET ME HELP YOU." Tom nodded again and I guess the matter was done.

I climbed in the back seat with Tom, seeing that appeared to be the most logical thing to do.

"Take your blouse of for him, Paula."

I bit my lip again, (I think it was going to be sore in the morning. I reached for the button of my blouse and undid them one by one. I pulled the the blouse off my shoulders and folded it onto the front passenger seat.

"Take off your shorts," I heard Ron say.

I gulped, unfastened the button for the second time that night and unzipped them. I reached into the waist band of my shorts and pulled them down my legs. I kicked them off and placed them on top of my folded blouse.

I was sitting in my bra and panties, almost naked, in front of a guy I had only met four hours earlier!

"Carole, maybe Tom would like to see your tits." "Why don't you ask him?"

I looked over at him and said, "Would you like to see me? ... my tits, I mean?"

Tom nodded and I was resigned on where this was going. I fished behind my back and unhooked my bra. I pulled one of my straps down and the other just seemed to float off. I took the bra off my arms and threw it on top of the rest of my things.

"Paula, lay down on the back seat."

I scrunched across the back seat in my panties and lay down. I watched Tom take his clothes off and heard Ron giving him instructions. He told him that I was still a virgin and that I was pretty much into hand jobs, and dry fucking for the moment. Tom said it was no problem as he was taking his undershorts off.

He moved between my legs, placing one all the way on top of seat and the other one on the floor.

I felt his weight pushing down on me, as he fixed his cock against my crotch. His hands moved to my breast, fumbling for my nipples and started squeezing them. His cock, sliding up and down across the front of my panties and he started to dry fuck me.

"Paula, tell Tom how much you appreciate doing this for him." "How much you like it."

I felt him pushing hard against my pussy. His cock rubbing me, feeling it against my panty covered clit.

"Tom, thank you for dry fucking me." "Your cock feels so nice against my pussy."

I started grinding against it. My body reacting against my will. I heard Tom say he was going to give me a camel toe slide, I didn't have a clue? I just saw Ron nod with a smile.

The next thing I knew, I felt Tom's fingers curl into the waistband of my panties. I felt him tug at them and they just seemed to magically slide down my legs with no help from me. He spread my legs wide again and got between me. I felt him press against me but with bare skin. His cock slid across me, just sliding against my pussy and I couldn't keep my hips from arching up against him. He pushed harder against me and I just wrapped my ankles around his hips. I pulled him harder to me as I got a rhythm with his sliding cock.

"Tell him you want his cum, tell him you want it on your stomach, Paula." "Tell him, help him, encourage him," Ron said.

I arched into him. My ankles held him tighter.

"I want your cum, Tom." "I want you cum on my tummy." "I want you to pretend it is Jackie taking your cum."

As soon as I said it, I felt him swell. I knew he was coming and it did. He splashed all over my tummy. The sticky liquid still connecting his cock with my stomach. Ron handed me my panties and told me to clean the cum off myself. I took my panties and wiped down my tummy and the trail that led down to and across my mound. When I finished, he told me to give them to Tom as a souvenir. I blushed and handed them to Tom.

"Now clean him up, Paula." "Don't be selfish," Ron said.

I knew what I was expected to do. I took Tom's cock and sucked the head of it into my mouth. I cleaned him off with my lips and licked his shaft clean. Tom held his balls up and...I never knew guys got sperm down there but, I licked them anyway.

After that, Tom and I got dressed. He gave me a kiss good night as we let him off. Ron walked me into the house and stayed for an hour talking to my parents. He held hands with me, took me out to the front porch, gave me a soft kiss goodnight there and said..."I'll call."

The last thing I remember that night was my Mother saying, "what a nice young man." And my dad just nodding yes.

Ok, this is my first story ever. I'll continue with Part Two, if it seems worth the effort! lol

12