Paula's Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Paula continues down the wrong path because of love.
7.5k words
4.49
30.4k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about reluctance, humiliation and first time love. You really should read Paula's Story Part 1 to understand Paula. This story was written for a friend of mine, Paula. No this is not her in real life, it is her because I wanted to somehow repay her for so many kindnesses that she has extended to me over the years.

All characters in this story are over the age of 18. If reluctance and consent is not your thing, you might want to jump into another genre!

I appreciate everyone for the feedback on my "First Story!" It was helpful.

***********

Everything I did the following week consisted of thinking of Ron. He was becoming my thought of the minute for every minute of the day. I knew I was in love with him and it was becoming very hard not to be near him.

Friday finally came around and it was date night. I'd finally get to see Ron! We were going to double date again with Jackie and Tom, the couple I first met the weekend before. We went "putt - putt" golfing, and grabbed something to eat at a local fast food restaurant. Jackie and I were quickly becoming friends. We had many mutual interests and we both were heading to the same University in the fall.

When we finished eating, Ron gathered us up in his car and off we went. We headed back into my neighborhood and stopped at my cousin's house.

"We're stopping at Paula's cousin's house." "Their parents are out for the weekend so the house is more or less free for our use," Ron said.

We all walked up onto the front porch and I rang the doorbell. The door opened and my cousin Paul answered. Ron had brought some beer and wine coolers for us to drink. He was the only one old enough to buy alcohol.

Jackie whispered in my ear, "How old is Ron?"

I smiled back at her and said, "Believe it or not he is ten years older than I am."

She just had this stunned look on her face. I kissed her on the cheek and we both burst out giggling.

Paul served us beer and wine. Soon we would all just making out in the living room. Paul was the odd man out in the group but he didn't seem to mind. He played on a game boy set and basically ignored us.

Ron leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I see you remembered to wear a skirt for me on our dates?"

I nodded with a smile on my face, knowing I pleased him.

"Jackie," Ron said, "Do you like Paula's skirt?"

Jackie broke her kiss she was sharing with Tom and nodded yes.

"Paula, why don't you tell Jackie why you're wearing a skirt tonight?"

"Ron likes me to wear a skirt for him when we are on dates," I explained.

"But why do I like for you to wear skirts on dates, Paula?"

I panicked. I looked at Ron. "Please Ron, I like Jackie." "We are just starting to be friends," I whispered. "Don't embarrass me, please?"

Ron just smiled and whispered back, "if her friendship is more important than my love, then of course you shouldn't explain anything to her." "But, if you choose her over me, then I'm leaving now." "Make up your mind, Paula." "If she is truly a friend, she won't be upset by it."

I just looked at Ron, shaking my head no. My eyes silently pleading with him not to make me do this in front of a new friend. I felt his weight shift on the couch and his body starting to stand. I grabbed his hand quickly and urgently pulled him back into a sitting position.

"Jackie," I said, "I wear a skirt so Ron can have easy access to me."

"WHAT? What are you saying?" "Easy access?" Jackie looked shocked and confused.

"I let him touch me up there, Jackie." "Between my legs."

Jackie stood up, she turned to Tom and said, "It's time for you to take me home, Thomas!"

I panicked and started to sob. "Please, don't leave, Jackie." "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you."

Jackie just looked down at me and quietly said, "I'm sorry for you." "Goodbye, Paula!" With that she walked out of the house with Tom chasing after her.

Within minutes, Tom came back without Jackie. He explained that she was so mad that she actually had called her parents to pick her up. I just sat on the couch sobbing. I lost a new friend and ruined the night.

Ron stood up and looked at my Cousin Paul and Tom. "I think that Paula has acted very badly, caused some hurt feelings amongst us and probably owes us all an apology!" Ron turned to me and stared.

I looked up at the three of them and said, "I'm sorry." "I didn't mean to ruin everyone's night."

Ron nodded an acceptance to my apology. "I think you need to be punished for your actions, don't you?" "PAULA!" "Don't you think you should apologize for your actions?"

I nodded a simple no. I waited for Ron's response but I knew there was none coming. He just kept looking at me waiting. Finally I said, "Yes, sir." "I need to be punished."

Ron looked at me and indicated to the arm of the couch. "Bend over it."

I reluctantly bent over the arm of the sofa. My head on the seat cushions, my petite frame barely allowing my toes to touch the floor. I just looked up at Ron and watched as the three of them stared down at me.

"Paul, would you mind pulling your cousin's skirt up over her waist, please?"

My cousin came over to me and took the hem of my skirt in his fingers. He slowly pushed the skirt up my legs, exposing my panties and bunching it around my waist.

"Paula, you will be spanked for acting so rudely earlier."

I nodded, tears welling in my eyes.

"Ask Paul to take your panties down, Paula."

I turned to my cousin and said, "Paul, will you take my panties off, please?"

I felt him reach up under the waist band of my panties. His fingers brushing my skin as he pulled them down my legs. Leaving them around my ankles.

Ron had found a yard stick in my aunts sewing closet. He turned to Tom and said, "You should do the honors." "You are the one that Paula caused the most problems for." "Paula, Tom will spank you ten times." "You will thank him and ask for another each time."

I nodded up at Ron and a sudden blinding flash of pain ran across my butt. I was shocked by the suddenness of it but dutifully said, "Thank you Tom. May I please have another?" WHACK! Another blinding flash of pain. I just cried. "Thank you Tom. May I please have another?"

When it was all through, I could hardly walk. I stood and pulled my panties up my legs. I adjusted them under my skirt and stood in front of the three.

Ron explained to all of us that obviously Tom had not been sexually satisfied because Jackie had left abruptly. I stood there looking pale and uncomfortable. "I think it would be best if you stripped for us, Paula." He nodded to me and this time, I just gave up.

I stood in front of the three of them, Ron, Tom and my cousin Paul. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse, pulled it out from my skirt and off my arms. I folded it neatly and placed in on the side table. I kept on trying to control my sobbing, (more I think from Jackie having left then from what I was doing). I pulled my skirt around to my side, unbuttoned it and unzipped. I took the waist band of it, pulled it down my legs and stepped out of it. I stood there in my bra and panties as Ron reached for my hand.

"Let's go into Paul's bedroom, it will be more comfortable there," Ron said.

I just nodded my head again, (thinking to myself that I don't feel very comfortable). I knew where my cousin's bedroom was and I led the way. The three of them walked behind me, looking at my panty covered butt. I opened the door, feeling like I was going to the slaughter.

Ron smiled at me. "Take Tom's clothes off for him."

I nodded and pulled his shirt over his head. His bare chest with just a slight wisp of hair. I knelt down in front of him, still in my panties and bra, and unfastened his belt. I pulled the leather strap through the buckle and started struggling with the button. It finally popped open and I unzipped his jeans. I slowly pulled them down his legs and helped him to step out of them. The front of his shorts were tented up from his hard cock. I reached up and pulled the waist band with my fingers. It hooked momentarily on his cock but I reached up and freed the elastic. I pulled them down his legs and he was standing naked in front of me.

Tom reached for my head and pulled my mouth to his cock. I looked up at Ron who just nodded at me. I took the cock in my hand and licked the head of it with my tongue. I washed the slit of pre cum and took the moisture into my mouth. My lips wrapped around the swollen head and I sucked it into my mouth. My tongue licking the underside of his shaft as he slowly started to move his hips, sliding it in and out of my mouth.

I felt someone behind me. It was my cousin, Paul. He started too clumsily to unfasten my bra. I was momentarily distracted with his poor effort and I felt Tom pull my head onto his cock again. Tom was holding my head still while he started to fuck my mouth. Paul slid the bra off my shoulder and I took my hand off Tom's cock for a second to allow him to completely remove it.

"She does have small tits," I heard Paul say to Ron.

Ron just smiled and said, "Yes she does but I own them." "Tom, lay down on the bed."

I felt Tom pull his cock out of my mouth and leave for the bed. Paul pushed me towards the bed in my panties.

"Paula, you remember how you asked Ron last week to dry fuck you?"

I nodded.

"Ask him!"

I looked at Tom and said, "Tom, will you please dry fuck me?"

Tom looked at me and nodded his head.

Ron explained to me that I should do the work tonight because I caused all the trouble. "Ask Tom if you can take your panties off and if he'll allow you to do a Camel toe slide?"

I looked at Tom and said, "Can I take my panties off, please?" Tom just smiled and I continued, "May I do a Camel Toe slide for you?" He nodded.

I reached my fingers into my panties and took them off. I wasn't exactly sure what a "slide" was but I figured it out quickly. I sat astride Tom and lowered myself to his cock. I took my hand and adjusted it so that it would slide along my pussy. I moved up and down with my hips, causing a sliding motion along his cock. I was becoming moist as I pushed myself harder against him. I bent over so that I could press my clit against him. I could feel him pulling me down on him.

I heard movement behind me. It was my cousin Paul taking his clothes off. He pushed me down further on Tom so that I was now laying on him. I felt a coldness on the crack of my butt as Paul put lotion on it. The bed creaked and Paul mounted behind me, pressing his weight on me, his cock sliding between my butt cheeks as he started to hump me in motion with Tom.

Tom was urgently sliding now against my cunt. Pressing me into his cock. I could actually feel his continued swelling underneath me. My cousin, sliding in rhythm. I felt Paul's cock starting to spasm between my butt cheeks. I felt his hot sperm spilling onto my back as he pressed me harder into Tom. Tom started to quiver and I could feel him exploding, spilling his cum on my tummy but mostly on his. Both Tom and Paul sandwiched me between them until they just suddenly collapsed.

Ron took my panties from the floor, and wiped the cum off my back. He handed them to Paul as a souvenir. The first voice I heard was Ron, "Paula, clean Tom's stomach."

I got off Tom, looked for something to clean him with and them made eye contact with Ron. I understood immediately. I knelt on the bed, leaned over and started licking Tom's cum off his stomach. I cleaned him while both Ron and Paul watched me. When I finished cleaning his tummy, I went down and cleaned his cock. I washed it with my tongue, bathing it in my saliva.

Ron had me stand up so that Tom could get up. He then bent me over the bed so my toes were on the floor. He softly moved my ankles apart so that my legs were spread shoulder length. He placed a pillow under my tummy so that my butt was pushed higher off the bed.

"Reach between your legs and touch yourself, Paula!"

I did as Ron told me to and my hand moved between my spread legs. I was dying to cum now and my fingers slid between my lips and slid inside. One finger made a quick search to find my clit and I made myself swollen immediately. I pushed myself against the pillow and started humping myself with the pillow and my hand. I had no thought of the three boys watching me.

I felt more lotion being poured between my ass cheeks.

I heard Ron say, "I need to cum." "Tell everyone one that you are a virgin and all you want in life is my cock in your pussy."

I looked back at everyone and said, "I'm a virgin but all I want, all I pray for is to have Ron put his cock inside my pussy." My finger massaged my clit faster and I ground my mound against my pillow elevated palm harder.

"But, you haven't earned it, have you Paula?" "Tell them!"

I almost burst into tears again in frustration. I wanted him so bad. "I haven't earned his cock in my pussy, YET!" "Please, Ron..."

I felt Ron behind me. I felt his cock slide between my ass cheeks. It felt so hard, I knew he was going to finally fuck me.

He slid against my butt several times and said, "No, you haven't earned the right to be fucked like a real woman." "You will have to satisfy me using your ass." "Take your hands, spread your cheeks and ask me to ass fuck you, Paula!"

I was suddenly terrified. I thought that... I can't take that.. Do that? I felt my hands being moved from between my legs and placed on my butt cheeks.

"Go ahead, spread them, Paula." "Spread your cheeks for me and ask me to fuck your ass," Ron said.

I spread my cheeks, and asked, "Please, Ron, fuck my ass for me." I held myself open as I felt him move his cock head towards my hole. He slowly pushed inside me. It hurt so bad, I started pushing my face into the bed, the burning starting to take over my senses. He was slow, gentle but it hurt, BAD! I felt him, in? I hoped he was in? He stopped moving.

"Paula, I'm not going to move." "Take a breath, slow down and feel me inside you." "I want you to touch yourself again and I won't move."

I tried to control my breathing. I reached between my legs and slowly started rubbing my clit again. The burning was subsiding but it was uncomfortably full. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. I kept dreaming that Ron was really making love to me as I masturbated in front of the three of them. Slowly my body started to respond. It took several minutes but I started to get wet again. I started to push myself into my palm and the pillow below it. I was creating a movement for Ron without him doing anything. I pulled my legs tighter together. Trying to grind myself and I could feel it starting. I could feel this rush as I was starting to cum. I moved against my finger and...

"Oh my god, I'm coming." "I, please" I could feel him swell, not moving inside me but my movements being enough. He was going to cum. "Ron, please, fuck my ass!" "Please cum for me." And then I just erupted. I could feel him spasming but I just came. My ass clutching him as I did. His cum pouring into me.

I lay over the bed for some time afterward. I am not sure for how long but everyone was dressed when I got up. I reached for my clothes and got dressed myself. Paul had my panties so I went home with none. I could feel Ron's sperm seeping out of my rear and setting the bottom of my skirt. Ron walked me to the door and came in to say hello to my parents. I excused myself, saying I was tired and went to bed.

***********

Saturday, Ron came over to my house. I could hardly walk. My Dad did another one of his famous BBQ's. Ron talked to my brother and Dad about baseball and whatever guys do.

I was sore from Ron the night before. I helped my Mom in the kitchen. I just knew she could tell what happened last night because I felt like I was walking like a pregnant elephant all day. I kind of waddled around the kitchen instead just walking.

We had a pleasant afternoon. My Dad gave me glass of wine which he almost never does because I'm under age. He, my brother and Ron drank beer and it was a great time.

Ron and I left on our own during the early evening hours. We stopped in a secluded spot around 7:00 PM. He pulled me over and kissed me. His tongue slowly doing a dance across my lips.

"Do you know what love is?" "What real commitment is," Ron asked.

I nodded. "I do know, Ron." "I love you, I'd do anything for you." "I'm committed to you."

He held me to his shoulder, stroked my hair and I felt safe, warm.

"A slave is someone who does things with no choice, he started to explain." "A love slave is different" "It is someone who is in love and is willing to continuously prove her commitment to that love." "Are you committed to me, Paula?"

I looked up at him and kissed his lips. "I love you and I'm fully committed to you, Ron." My heart was bursting. He loved me. I realized he loved me and all I had to do is prove my commitment.

"So, what do you have to do, Paula?"

"I love you, Ron." "I commit to you with all my heart and I am your love slave."

He started the car suddenly and pulled out of the lover's lane. We drove to the local pharmacy in the neighborhood. It was an hour from closing and they were doing a good business for Saturday night. Ron, reached into his wallet and took out some money. He handed it to me and said, "Go in and buy some condoms for me."

I took the money and almost ran to the front door. When I got in there, it quickly dawned on me that I had no idea what I was looking for, how to get them and worse... Mrs. Adams was behind the counter who used to baby sit for us when my parents went out. I went up and down the aisles until I found what I was looking for. Then I wondered out of the aisles until they were deserted. I quickly saw my chance and grabbed a couple of different boxes and went up to the Register.

I approached and said, "Good evening, Mrs. Adams! You look great!" She smiled and I dropped several boxes of condoms on the counter. She looked at them, looked up at me, down at the condoms and said, "OH!"

"It isn't what you think, Mrs. Adams." "We're having a balloon fight tonight and we just decided to do it with, uh."

"Something more expensive than balloons?" She finished.

"Yes, maam." I nodded.

She rung up the variety of condoms and it was about $30 or more dollars than I had. I excused myself and went back out to the car to get my purse. I looked at Ron and said, "Don't ask" as I dug out money and walked back into purchase my "Balloon fight ammunition."

I got back into the car and put the bag on the seat. Ron looked into the bag and just stared at me with his, "what the hell look?"

I was in no mood for an explanation so I said, "Please, just drive."

We drove for about thirty minutes and I found myself in an apartment complex. I soon understood that it was Ron's apartment, (I didn't even know he had one.). He took my hand and we walked up to the apartment. My heart was beating so fast I thought it would explode. We walked into the apartment and there were three other guys there.

"Paula, this is my brother Richard, my cousin Al and a friend of theirs, Gavin."

I shook hands with them. We chatted, I had a glass of wine and they were actually all very nice. Richard was a couple of years younger than Ron. All of them were in the Army together and they were visiting town to see Ron. After about one hour, Ron grabbed my hand and pulled me into his bedroom.

"Sorry about the crowd but they're here and need some fun."

I looked at him, "I'm not to be the fun am I?"

"You just got done telling me that you were committed to me and what does that mean?"

I looked at the floor, not wanting to make eye contact and whispered, "I am your sex slave."

"Ok, I've explained to them that you will do anything but actually fuck." "I know you are probably sore back there after last night so if they want anal, they will know to go easy."

12