Pauletta's Halloween Pageant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

Cliff remained in that position, while waves of pleasure swept through him and Pauletta. When he finally thrust forward again, they moaned in bliss as an inch more of his cock burrowed into the horny young blonde on the bottom. The man on top ran his finger all around his lover's ass to make sure there was no loose skin or other potential problem and, finding none, drove his cock in still more deeply. It was in far enough he no longer needed to guide it, so he let go of his shaft and used the towel to wipe all the excess lubricant and anything else from his hands.

He was ready for some serious fucking, so he placed his hands on Pauletta's hips and pulled back on them while plunging his cock in farther. Most of the rest of its length surged into the ass below him, and the blonde hotsy moaned in pleasure. Cliff's sounds of joy formed a happy duet with those of the other man.

Pauletta's body was writhing blissfully from the hard, thick cylinder that was being imbedded in his ass, especially the way it was massaging his clit. He turned his head back toward Cliff and begged for more. "I love your big, hard cock, Sweetie. Give me all of it."

"I'm glad, because I love your cute little ass. You're gonna get everything I've got for you."

He was as good as his word and, after two more strong thrusts, Cliff's entire cock was buried in Pauletta's ass, so deep he could feel pubic hair brushing against the soft insides of his cheeks. For harder and deeper stroking, he moved his hands to his partner's shoulders, and they lay like that for a minute or so, letting the exquisite pleasure throb through their bodies. Finally, Cliff slowly drew back and paused for a few seconds with just the head of his cock inside the ring of muscles at the entrance to Pauletta's ass. While the supine man writhed in anticipation, he paused for a few seconds, before driving the entire length back in until his pubic hair was once again tickling the damask insides of the succulent cheeks.

The next stroke was much like the first one, and so were the dozens more that followed. Pauletta was thrashing on the bed and sobbing with the pleasure that was radiating from his ass and clit, but he knew a way to make their coupling even better. "Let me get up on my knees, so I can fuck back to meet you."

That seemed like a good idea to Cliff so, with his cock buried in Pauletta's ass, he got to his knees and helped his lover do the same. When they were in the desired position, they were both kneeling on the bed with Cliff behind and his hands resting on the soft hips in front of him. With everything in readiness, he drew his cock back, paused and thrust forward again. When Pauletta felt the hard cylinder surging into his ass, he fucked back to meet it, and the men's bodies came firmly together with a soft slapping noise and a pair of happy sighs.

They continued like that, with Cliff plunging his cock into Pauletta, who fucked back to meet every stroke, while his movements became more erratic. The top man of the couple knew what that meant -- that his partner was getting closer to an orgasm, and he leaned to his right to look around the drag queen's body. He saw how he was starting to reach for his own cock, so he could masturbate, but Cliff pushed the hand away and gently held the rigid shaft in his own. He knew Pauletta liked to be on his knees for two reasons -- to fuck back as he was doing and to stroke his cock to a climax or have his partner take care of it.

Like most men, Cliff believed the best fucking happened when all participants were able to enjoy it to the maximum, and that always applied to Pauletta. He started stroking the hard cock in time with his thrusts into the delightful ass in front of him. With pleasure coming from two sources, his partner's movements became more erratic, and Cliff had to hold onto one hip to make sure they didn't fall over. He was holding back his own climax, because he believed nice guys finished last, but he hoped Pauletta didn't take too long, because he couldn't delay for much longer.

Fortunately, he didn't have to. "Oh, Cliffy! fuck me harder! Fuck me faster!" his partner warbled. "I'm ready to cum!"

As requested, he started driving his cock harder into Pauletta's luscious ass, while stroking the young blonde's cock at the same pace. Both men were whimpering from the exquisite pleasure they were giving each other, until the man in front sang out ecstatically that he was cumming. Cliff felt his partner's cock jerk, and he felt warm semen gush out onto his hand, but he continued fucking and stroking until two more bursts of cum were sprayed onto the towel covering the middle of the bed. Pauletta sprawled forward, and Cliff continued driving his cock into the delightful ass until he climaxed too, and he ejaculated three times also, but his semen ended up in his condom.

After resting for a few minutes and catching his breath, Pauletta was almost ready for some sleep. There was still some preparation of the bed and himself needed, so he rolled up the towel and dropped it into the laundry hamper in the bathroom. While Cliff prepared their bed by pulling the coverings back into place, Pauletta washed his cum from his belly and put on his negligee. Even when he was sleeping, he liked the sensation of being in drag.

Being fucked long and hard by Cliff and being helped to a great climax by his partner's hand before curling up to sleep beside him was a fitting end to what had been one of the best days in Pauletta's life. He smiled to himself at all the good things that were going for him. There was the love, or at least the affection of the good man who lay beside him, the admiration of his many friends, the respect he knew he enjoyed at work and the envy of some of the drag queens who had been adjudged less attractive than he. The latter was attested to by the tiara that sat proudly on the shelf, announcing to the world how he had been named the most beautiful drag queen in a city which was well-known for its beautiful men and women.

He looked over at the shelf. It was dark in the apartment, but some light from a streetlight shone through the window, and this light was reflected off its shiny silver plating, so he knew it was there, and that was good enough. Life was, indeed, good for Pauletta Porter from the obscure and conservative small town in The Bible Belt.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as Cliff and Pauletta had. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting and feedback, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more stories and better ones, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers
12