Paulina's Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pilot4029
Pilot4029
1,104 Followers

There would be a time when this happened. He was sure of it...

Dinner had been a quiet affair.

Paulina had still not yet gotten over the sight of her Son masturbating in front of her, standing in the shower pulling on his thick, long member as the water cascaded down him.

Ben tucked hungrily into his pasta as Paulina took awkward small mouthfuls watching him.

What could she say? How could she approach this subject in any way. For the time being the distressed Mother knew she couldn't. It was too much, Ben's demands had scared and angered her, while questioning her own life. The sight of sheer, brazen sexuality from her own Son had knocked her sideways.

Clearing the plates away in a daze Paulina shut the dishwasher and put it on. She turned and looked at Ben who was sipping a glass of water.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" Ben asked.

Paulina frowned. He'd never asked her that before in her life.

"Do what?"

"Well I don't know, that's why i'm asking."

Paulina cleared her throat "Well you seem to be in charge. You decide."

Ben looked at the floor for a moment, inside he was still sexually charged from his shower earlier on. He looked over at his Mum in her baggy jumper and ski pants.

"Did you finish cleaning your room?" he asked in a tone deliberately mirroring a parent talking to a child.

"Just, um, just about."

"Let's go and finish it."

* * *

Ben pushed the box of belts, hand bags and assorted accessories to the back of the wardrobe, he looked around. His Mother was sorting through a similar box of bits and pieces. Standing he crept up behind her and swatted her on lycra-covered arse.

"Oi!"

Ben giggled and helped her with the box, positioning it on the bed. Paulina dared herself to smile.

"You seem in a better mood," said Ben, looking into the box.

"I generally am when people aren't threatening me with the law."

"Mum, look around you. This room is now immaculate. It's a positive step out of this whole situation you're in. Don't you agree?"

Paulina nodded. She had been scared into making an effort. "That doesn't mean it was the right thing to do though."

"It's worked." Ben held his hands out. "I got results." Smiling, Ben looked into the box once more and pulled out a brown stocking. Holding it out in front of him, like something dead, he asked his Mother what it was.

"It's a stocking, you know that."

"How come I've never seen you in them then?"

"Well, I..." Paulina shrugged at him. "There must be just one..."

Ben reached into the box again.

"No... there's two."

"Really? Well, i'm not going to have much use for them-"

"Put them on."

Blinking, Paulina looked at her Son. "What?"

"Put them on... please."

"Ben, I-"

"It'll be fun, when was the last time you dressed up? I'll go outside to my bedroom."

"I'll need to find a skirt..."

"Well they should all be hanging up, come on, Mum, show me there's more to you than... tracksuit bottoms."

Paulina paused for a second. Then smiling, nodded at him. Ben returned the smile and left the room.

In his room, Ben lay on the bed. He'd left his bedroom door slightly ajar so he could hear when his Mum came out of the room. He couldn't risk, taking his cock right out to masturbate, but instead pretended to read a book and rubbed himself through his jeans while he thought about his Mother in those stockings. Soon she was back into that position on the floor again. This time though she wasn't on her knees, she was spread-eagled on a bed, face-up, legs spread and cunt wide open to accept his invitation. She was pleading with him to do her again. Ben felt his cock throb and he rubbed a little harder. His Mother's mouth was opening begging to have a prick thrust inside it, begging to be fucked like a pussy. "I'm your cunt, Son, fuck me like a cunt, your Mummy-cunt."

"Ohh," Ben rubbed his prick harder.

"I'm your fucking Mummy-whore, an incest loving cumslut who needs her Son to bang her in her cunt, mouth and arse everyday, spunk all over my Slutty body, Ben, use Mummy like the fucktoy you need, use her like the cunt she-"

KNOCK, KNOCK.

Ben's hand leapt back up to the book as his bedroom door opened.

The door open and Ben pretended to read the book he held. He then slowly put it down as his gazed turned towards the doorway.

In it his Mother, Paulina, stood looking at him, hand resting in the doorway, the other down by her side. She wore a black skirt that ended just above the knee and on her legs the brown stockings that Ben had found in the bedroom clear out. The baggy sweater had gone, replaced with a neat white blouse.

"Well?" asked Paulina walking into the room. "Should I give you a twirl?"

Ben sat up on the bed and smiled. He could still feel his cock rock hard in his jeans. He sat a little back with his legs parted. Let her see it, he thought, pushing up his pelvis ever so slightly.

"Give me a twirl," the teenager replied. Paulina concurred and spun around slowly. Ben nodded. "They look great... see you have legs!"

Paulina snorted. "They're old, like their owner!"

"No!" came the Son's reply. "Your outfit is missing something though."

"Yes?"

"Shoes."

"Oh," Paulina looked crestfallen for a sudden, aware suddenly of her own disappointment in her appearance - why on earth did she feel like that? "What, um, what shoes?"

"What shoes do you think, Mum, would you wear with an outfit like this?"

Ben looked her directly in the eye, he wanted to start her on a path that would change her life, she needed to get the details correct first.

"Well, heels, I 'spose..."

"Yes!"

"I'll see what I've got."

Paulina padded back into her bedroom. Opening the wardrobe door she looked at the shoes she had left from the clear out. Most were flat-soled, two pairs of trainers, some sandals and- ah- one pair of heeled sandals. They were black with a lattice design. The heel was quite wide and only about an inch high. Sitting on the bed the Mother put them on and, after pausing to examine her legs in the wardrobe mirror, walked back into her Son's bedroom.

Ben sat on the bed in the same position, like he hadn't moves. This unnerved Paulina a little, but in she went once more, duitfully performing the twirl and then looking back at her Son... but for what? Approval? The situation was more than a little odd.

Nodding, the Son stood up and walked towards his Mother.

"It's a great change. I really like it."

"Thank you."

"You should look like this more often."

"If... if you like."

"I do." Ben stepped closer to her once more. Paulina looked kept her eyes on his.

They were now within touching distance. Paulina's breathing was shallow. It was almost like a trance.

"I want to know," asked the Son. "I want to know how they're held up."

Paulina broke her gaze away looking at the floor. She felt a hand touch her arm.

"Please."

Taking another look quickly at his eyes and then back down at the floor, Paulina nodded and reached down to the bottom of her skirt. Turning side on to her Son she slowly lifted the skirt up to her mid thigh. Holding up the brown stocking was a black garter belt. Ben's eyes drank in the site, the dark band of the stocking top meeting the tiniest glimpse of his Mother's creamy flesh. The delicate metal clip holding it in place.

"I found the belt too," said Paulina.

Ben's hand held his Mother's arm lightly, fingers pressing gently as he leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you," he said whispered.

The Son then drew back and turned away. Paulina let her skirt go, brushing it back into place.

"What now?" asked the Mother, acutely aware she was under Ben's control, albeit momentarily, why couldn't she turn away.

"I want you to wear this outfit again, but you need better shoes for it. Tomorrow, we go shopping."

After she had been dismissed by Ben, Paulina went to her room.

She knew it was late but the meeting had charged her in some way. The tension in the room had been incredible, she had felt that. It was an extraordinary feeling.

Paulina sat on the end of her bed and looked at herself in the mirror. Very slowly she unbuttoned the blouse that she was wearing and threw it across to the chair. Her breasts sat steadily in her white full-cup bra, her slight tummy poked out a little but wasn't ugly. The Mother ran her hands over her covered breasts and then brushed her hair back.

She felt a growing need within her, a feeling she hadn't had for a long time.

Standing up, Paulina unzipped the black skirt from the back and shook herself out of it. Leaving her heels on, the Mother examined her body in the mirror, the black suspender belt contrasting with the white bra. And...

She felt the guilt rise up within her, the feelings all mixed in together. Paulina hadn't worn any panties. Her naked, hairy pussy, framed by the black suspender belts stared back at her. She'd gone into that room, gone into see her Son, deliberately without underwear.

Experimentally, the Mother moved a finger down towards her pussy lips. They were slick with wet. The guilt resurfaced, the whole incident had made her wet. There was a conflict building within her. She was ashamed and yet the need to touch herself, the need to feel, the need to... cum.

The word shot through her like a bolt. Hurriedly the Mother reached around to release her bra straps and let her tits free. Lying back on the bed, her heels, stockings and suspender belt still in place, she slid one hand down between her thighs and the other one started stroking her left breast.

The images slowly came to her. Ben's hand on her arm, the nod of approval, his own body, the shower, his penis-

"Ohhh..." The Mother let her fingers part her lips, begin to dip into her pussy, circle her clit. His penis. Her Son's cock. She imagined it in front of her. All those possibilities.

Surprisingly she found herself taking charge once more, being a parent. Paulina gripped the cock with her hand. Ben was naked covered in water, like he'd been in the shower or had just come out of the swimming pool. She shook it vigorously, like she was rubbing him down or toweling him, the frustration was working through her, that proud, arrogant prick was being wanked to within an inch of its life.

By now both of Paulina's hands were on her pussy, rubbing, stroking, frigging with an intensity that she hadn't experienced in a long while.

She saw Ben's face "Mummy, Mummy!" it called as she wanked... and then image changed.

Suddenly Paulina was on all fours, Ben was plunging into her pussy with all his strength, he was still calling her, "Mummy", not by name but now it was deep and heavy. His body, his balls were slapping against her arse and thighs, as her finger flicked over her throbbing clit at speed. His cock was so deep inside her, she wanted to be filled by it, she wanted it to spray all over her cunt, all over her womb, let the fucker fuck his Mother, let him use her like a slut, let him rape her like a fucking whore-

"OOOOOOOOOH!" the orgasm ripped through Paulina. Her head back, eyes wide open, body pulsating with an energy that she long forgotten. The sensation and caught her and flung her high in the air. The Mother caught her breath and replayed the images. The guilt over took her once more. Her mouth felt dry, this was her own Son, HER OWN SON...

But as she tried to hold back a tear, her hands drifted down to her legs once more. "Ben..." she whispered. "Ben, I'm so sorry..." and she pictured sucking his cock as she masturbated once more...

Pilot4029
Pilot4029
1,104 Followers
12