Pauline Delmar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hand clamped over my mouth and I was held firm, I man in a stocking mask came towards me and shoved a foul smelling cloth over my nose. As the chloroform started to work I could see a room set out like a large lounge, all the draws were open as if they’d been ransacked and a camera was capturing everything.

My head cleared, I was in a bedroom, but it had no ceiling, just a gantry with lights, laying on a bed, gagged, my hands strapped behind me, my ankles taped together, as I struggled there was a camera videoing me.

A door opened and one of the stocking masked men stood there, “She’s coming to, you check the office,” he closed the door and came over to me, “Well we weren’t expecting you back so early, we were going to clear you out and be gone, still now you’re here that’s all to the good, a little pleasure with business never hurt anyone.”

As he sat on the bed, he put his hand on my leg, “Now you are a pretty lady,” as I felt him stroke my knee I raised my head to see. I was still wearing my blouse I noticed I was wearing a pleated tartan short skirt, not mine also I had on high heeled ankle strapped shoes, he smiled as his hand slid under the skirt.

I tried to move away but he held me, “Going somewhere my sexy girl, oh my stocking, naughty girl,” I didn’t put stocking on, I wore tights what had they done while I was drugged. I jumped as his hand stroked my naked thigh.

The door opened, “I might have guessed you’d have your hand up a skirt,” he looked at me, “Is this gentleman bothering you lady,” I felt sick at his sarcasm. He walked round the bed and sat. He put his hand in his pocket and brought out a leather strap with a ring in the centre of it, “I bet your glad I held on to this, told you it may come in handy.”

I made useless cries as they both pounced on my head, they held me pulled the gag off and forced the ring in to my mouth, scooping my hair up they buckled the awful thing tightly in place. The first one continued playing up under my skirt, the other pushed the finger of one hand in to my mouth and started to unbutton my blouse with the other.

As his fingers pushed in to my bra and pulled on a nipple he said, “Good handful would like these to play with for a week or two.” I jumped as the first one pushed his fingers under my pants and fingered my cunt, I knew it was only a matter of time before the words I expect, “Come on, you can use that ring gag while I fuck her.”

My blouse was cut off then my bra ripped from me, they turned me over, got a strap, clipped one end to my wrists then the other to the buckle on the gag, my head was painfully dragged back. I was positioned at the end of the bed, a pillow under my shoulders as my head hung off the end, he removed his trousers and pants, I saw this huge cock coming towards me, the balls hung as they came towards my eyes, I bit hard on the ring but it wouldn’t move.

He pushed in to my mouth at the same time I felt my ankles undone my skirt and pants pulled down, I tried to kick out, they soon stopped my futile attempts at fighting back as the cock in my mouth blocked my wind pipe.

A disembodied voice said, “That’s it sweetheart, your going to get fucked so just lay there a take it,”

Again I found myself concentrating on reliving a filthy cock with my throat as another man violated my cunt. I could fell his hands as they ran up and down my thighs, toying with me, touching my clitoris again and again, poking fingers in to me as he spoke he sounded like a kid with a new toy, and I knew it was all part of some script he was using on me, it would be used to excite some wanking pervert in front of a video screen.

I blanked out the filthy talk he was using to describe my body and waited for the inevitable cock that was going to push itself inside me all the time the one in my mouth enjoyed the slow penetration of my contracting throat, suddenly I felt him position himself between my legs, the tip of his cock, it pushing in to my cunt.

Hands groped at my breast’s, I whimpered as my nipples were pulled up and pinched in to hard buds, then a mouth sucked at them, teeth bit in to the sore flesh any squeal of protest block by the ever present male meat.

I don’t know how long this position gave them pleasure but with out warning I was turned over, my head still hung over the bed, I stared at the knees in front as hands pulled at my hips. My arms were dragged down, forcing my head up, he knelt in front, my arms were released and my head dropped down, impaling my mouth back on the erect cock.

Stinging slaps on my ass let me know that I was about to be buggered. I felt wet saliva drip on to my ass crack then a finger drove in to the hole, I shook my head, only to have it held while the tip of the cock pushed at my rectum entrance, I gave up the fight, relaxed and let him have me.

They viciously fucked me, the hard cock in my ass drove deeply in to the hilt before slowly pulling almost out only to thrust back again, it seemed to be a game to him to see how much pain he could inflict, laughing at the grunting, whining noise’s I made through the cock in my mouth, until first my ass filled with juice, he slapped my ass hard as he got off. He came round and laughed at me as I tried to swallow the filth being pumped in to my mouth, choking on the restrictions of the ring gag.

I lay there abused and beaten as they finished their stupid script, suddenly one said, “You know you said you could play with her tit’s for weeks, “the other said, “Ya,” I was pulled up, “Then lets take her with us, could use her a few times myself, we can keep her in the shed, give us chance to redden her ass,” I was dragged out the door.

They stopped out side the door as I heard some-one shout, “O K that’s a wrap,” I was dragged back and dropped on the bed, they left. I heard voices, “Get her set up for the spanking scene, we need it for a special customer, we will shot after I have taken my wife to lunch,” I looked up, through the lights I could see two figures on the gantry, as the lights dimmed I could make out Trudy Marled and, oh god, it was Martin, I made stupid noise’s through the gag, he smiled down at me and waved, my mind clicked.

Delmar is an anagram of Marled, him with her, I felt hands pull on me, I was pushed in to another set, it was the inside of a shed, around the walls are whips, canes, ropes, my arms their being fastened to a hanging rope, their being pulled up, I’m bent over the pain in my arms and neck as my head is pulled up and back, a voice behind me say’s, “You stay there, while their out to lunch I’ll have time to fuck your cunt and mouth.”

I hear Trudy’s voice, “You were right, you said you would come up here and nobody would know,” I hate Martin’s laugh, what did he say?

“We will use her a few more times, she’s good for six more films then her insurance will come in handy when she disappears, I already have a buyer, you can’t do the sort of things he wants to do to her in his country. I’m sure he will like her and what she has to offer when he sees what we do to her on the film he just ordered.”

Pagan.

12