Pauline Lile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears welled up in her eyes as her skirt was pulled from under the ropes and dropped on the floor. Sid pulled himself to the front of the chair, "And now for the best bit or best two bits, I wonder what size your nips are, hang on a minute let me guess, like you neat and beautifully formed; not to thick and not to long but maybe very interesting when added to a mouth, lets see."

First Ralph slit the back then one side then the other, the cups stayed in place, Sid giggled, "Shake her, let them tits rock and roll," Ralph's huge hands grabbed her shoulders and shook her, her body moved right and left her large tits did the same and the bra shook to the floor, "Oh yes deep red just the way I like them."

Sid stood up, she panicked and tried to move, she stumbled and fell, trying to save her breasts she let her knees bend and she rolled to her left ending up laying on he left side, Sid was quickly behind her, his knee in her back, holding her shoulder stopping her from moving, "You wanted to get on your back quickly didn't you, you must learn to be patient, every thing comes to those who wait and to you it will come, that I promise you."

Ralph towered above them, Sid looked up, "Show this lovely thing what lovely thing you have for her."

Ralph undid his trousers and pushed them down revelling dirty, badly stained grey underpants, Sid looked away, "You dirty fuck, you've cum in your fucking pants already, oh Jesus you fucking disgust me god knows what the lady thinks just take them off," he looked at the panic stricken face of Pauline, "Sorry about that but he's just not house trained, but feast your eyes on that."

As the pants were pulled off Ralph cock hung, semi-erect, uncircumcised, fat and miss-shaped it was sticky from where he had been unable to control himself, it was 10 inches of fat revolting meat and Pauline could only lay helpless and look at it.

"There how do you fancy that lot up your pretty hole, have you been fucked lately, got a boy friend doing his active service while hubbies away doing his, no, don't think you have, seven months is a bit short even in this day and age, anyway, my friend has a special way of fucking women who don't really want his present, you may enjoy it but on the other hand you may not, but I've got to let him have some fun with you then he will leave me alone, while you and me have some real fun."

Sid pushed Pauline on to her stomach as the massive frame of Ralph walked behind her, down to her legs before, with the help of a kick, he stepped between them, he looked down at the cute ass as it wiggled to try and escape, he open his legs a little more pushing her knees wider, she looked like a trapped frog.

He bent and clasped his hands under her belly and lifted the struggling girl. She fought and wriggled as she felt her self getting further up his legs, Sid eyes glistened as he watched her fine tits wobble as she moved, she suddenly froze as her ass came in to contact with the tip of the enormous cock, Sid whispered, "Big ain't it," she made feeble attempts at sounds as she felt the tip slide over the crack in her ass.

Ralph had done this before, his immense strength allowed him to slowly pull her until his cock-end pointed at her little cunt entrance.

Sid knew she could feel the head at her lips; he looked her in the eyes, "Time to plough the love shut."

Hanging like some amateur gymnast, she was unable to stop the pushing; he just gently rocked back and forth, forcing her body in to the same motion, her cunt slowly impaling it self on the fat hard meat.

Her ankles bent and tied around the back of Ralph's legs left her no means of pushing away, Sid could see her cheeks blowing out as she tried to dislodge the invading cock, he stood beside her then bent on his haunches and played with her hanging tits, "The more you move the quicker he will be up there, up to you, best get it over with," he went back to playing with her nipples.

She moaned and squealed as she slid further on to the meat pole, soon Ralph was pumping at her as she hung like a rag doll her eyes wet with tears as her groans became sobs, Sid still rolling her nipples in between his fingers smiled as he put his mouth to her ear and made a joke, "Ya, it would bring tears to my eyes, still shouldn't be long now he can't hold it, gets excited you know still bet it bloody hurts though."

Little ahh and ya sounds started coming from Ralph then as he thrust harder more of a grunting sound came, soon the words yes, yes and Pauline's body jerking forward were a signal for Sid to stand up, "Don't fucking cum up her, get it out, take the fucking meat out. Now I'm telling you now get it out, now, I said now, splat it on the floor not up her, you don't want any D N A in her, so do as your told take your fucking cock out."

Ralph half lowered half dropped Pauline then turned to his right, just then his filthy juice pumped out his cock hitting the floor and the side of the chair. Sid bent down to Pauline and whispered, "Well I didn't want to find myself licking out his juice from that little peach between your legs, now you be a good girl and let me see to you properly, Ralph take this lovely young lady upstairs, find a big bed and put her on it, I'll find something to keep her there."

Ralph bent a picked Pauline up again, only this time he turned her round, slung her over his shoulder and headed for the door, Sid stood and watched him go up the first two steps, he watched her long blond hair as it swung from side to side over Ralph's ass before he turned and went in to the kitchen.

Sid walked in to the bedroom and threw the rucksack down on the bed beside Pauline, he sat bouncing the bed, "Some nice lengths of cord hubbies got, use it at work does he or do you like a bit of rough, ah in to a bit of bondage, enjoying this then are you?"

He looked at Ralph still standing there in just his shirt, his cock hung like a shorter extra leg, "You never know with these quiet ones, maybe we have a little raver, lets tie her to the bed and have a look round, a little investigation."

Pushed on her back Pauline just lay looking at her attackers as Sid pulled a length of red cord from the rucksack. Sid threw it under the bed, then him and Ralph held each of her knees and pulled them open before tying them as wide as they could, then more rope under the bed this time to her neck holding her like a pinned butterfly, Sid played with her cunt, "See no lasting damage, I'll just give it a little longer to tighten up before I have some fun with it, you just lay there and get yourself in the mood for a little romantic interlude with me."

He started to pull clothes from the draws, he found some nice but ordinary lingerie but nothing to marvel over. He moved to the wardrobe pushed the clothes to one side, "Hello what's this, planning a little trip?"

He pulled out a suitcase and opened it, "Oh so this is where all the nice clothes are and still got their price tags on, oh look at these," he held up bra and pants, suspenders, stocking and a little garter, "I bet you look hot and horny kitted out in this lot, all ass and plenty of tits, oh yes and kinky high heels, maybe later you will do a little show for us."

Sid carried on his search, "And what about all these summer clothes, were we going somewhere nice, oh well, sorry but I'll try and make up for it, and you my friend go down stairs and see if there's any goodies that would be better off in our abode and anyway, I have some business with our lovely friend and we want to be alone."

Ralph muttered to himself as he left the room, Sid made a play at strutting towards the bed, he sat beside the bound woman, "Hello Pauline, do you know what time it is?" He looked at his watch, "Its playtime," he lay beside her, his mouth by her ear as his right hand started to slide all over her body.

"My you are a beauty, I really am going to enjoy fucking you, your cunt looks absolutely mouth watering and I'm going to have a good old fashion lick of it, see if it juices up, see if I get to, dare I say it, turn you on." He bent over and licked at her nipples, "See if we can make these pop up," his right hand slid down to her cunt, he slipped his finger in, "mmm needs to get wet, its very dry, pity my friend hadn't done a better job but he's uneducated in the ways of fucking, just a wham bam thank you mam kind of imbecile."

In between taunting her Sid carried on fingering her between her legs and sucking her nipple, "Your cunt and your ass will be easy to fuck but your mouth, well," he stopped talking and returned to sucking her nipple all the time his finger pushed in and out of her cunt.

He moved from her nipple, slid up the bed and planted a kiss over the top of her gag, "Mr Carter has done a sterling job, but to fuck this pretty mouth I have a feeling that you are going to have to be convinced that you want my length down your throat, and making you realize that could be a painful experience for you, if you remember the size of my friends hands and the cute dimples on your ass, I personally think you would be better off with seven or eight inches of cock in your pretty mouth rather than alone in this room, over his lap with your pretty bum up in the air but that will be up to you, to start with, lets just fuck you."

Sid kept her eyes on her the whole time he kissed his way down her body, licking at her navel then down to her cunt. He gave her cunt hair a playful tug with his teeth before inserting his tongue in between her fleshy pink cunt lips, he got himself in between her legs so he could look up at her, her face framed between her full firm breasts, he bit at the hood covering her clit she squealed, her eyes looked down, "That's it Pauline you keep watching me, I like to have eye contact when I'm sucking a cunt," he pushed his mouth over her slit and sucked the flesh in to his mouth.

With her legs held wide and her wrist trapped to her side Pauline could do nothing as she felt a finger screwing up in to her ass-hole, she moved and tried to holt the invading digit but all she got was a sniggering sound between her legs as Sid enjoyed the way he was making her ass wiggled.

A little moan came from behind the gag, she was getting a little wet, the continues attack of the tongue was causing her cunt to lubricate, Sid looked up, "The tastes changed, you getting horny maybe a little wet, wet enough for me to slip in and poke this hole? Lets see."

Sid slid back up her body the same way by kissing and licking her, sucking her nipples in hard and shaking his head like a dog with a toy in its mouth, letting them go with a plopping sound.

He lay flat on top of her, slid his hands down behind her until he held both her buttocks, then he bent his knees and pushed his cock up in to her, "Lovely hand full of ass, now listen my little cock receptacle I don't want us to chat while I'm fucking you so you lay there I'll just go suck on your big nipples."

As Sid fucked her his fingers pulled at her ass cheeks; pulling her open, as he pulled he let his fingers move closer to the inviting hole, soon he could feel the entrance, Pauline was trying to move but he continued to edge his way in, his finger pushed at the hole as his cock thrust that little bit faster, he felt her clenching, quivering, he moved himself around forcing his cock to attack her cunt from different angles as he finger fucked her ass hole.

Sid was now pumping franticly at her lifting her ass off the bed as he drove in to her, his mouth sucked hungrily at the nipple pulling the bud up so he could toy with it between his teeth, Pauline was struggling to escape as she felt Sid building, her whole body rocked back and forth on the bed, her free tit moving with the force of his thrust, she moaned in her gag, as she tired to move before she felt the first spurt, Sid smiled, "You squirm real good, did you move like this when your man used to fuck you or am I forcing you in to it, if I am then your going to be doing it a lot more to night," then Sid released the rest of his juice up in side her, he carried on pumping in and out, grunting at her as he made sure he emptied ever drop, then he just lay on her looking at her tear filled eyes, his face had his usual stupid grin.

He kissed her mouth over the gag, "There was that as good for you, I must say you fuck nice, you fuck tight and I want to fuck you all through the night, how about that, it rhymes, now what rhymes with I'm going to fuck your tight ass next, any ideas?"

Pauline made some muffled noises as she shook her head, Sid laughed, "Doesn't sound like much of a rhyme to me, how about this then.

I'm going get hard again by fucking your tits then I'm going to stick my cock where you have the shit's, yes its crude but so what, that's what I'm going to do to you."

Just then the door open and Ralph put his head round the door, "The phone keeps ringing twice then stopping," Sid looked at him, "Ya so what, its got an answer message so let it ring, you can hardly pick it up and say, sorry she can't come to the phone she upstairs naked, gagged, tied to her bed having her brains fucked out now can you?"

Ralph looked away, he went to go but stopped he half turned but didn't look at Sid, "When can I do her again?" Sid looked at her smiled then back to Ralph.

"When I have finished fucking her ass, now go back down stairs, I'll come and get you later, find yourself and drink or something, go on clear off," Ralph turned and left.

He turned back to her, "Now the chaperon has gone we can get back to each other," his mouth went back to gorging on her nipples, she made painful squealing noise's as he bit at the tender buds. He was still between her legs and he moved his hips running his semi hard cock up and down over her slit, he looked up at her, "Its no good you trying to get me turned on with this cunt of yours, you will have to wait for another cunt fucking I've just got to have a little fuck between these two mounds of pleasure."

He put a knee ether side of her and shuffled up the bed until he was sat on her chest, he slapped his hardening cock on to her tits, "Mmmm nice, the don't bounce much, still young and firm, you don't mind if I stick my cock up in between them, just to feel the sensation, are you sure I can?" She looked at him, helpless to answer her mouth completely sealed, he mocked her, "Why thank you, normally I wouldn't but, if you insist, how does this feel?"

He slid it between the firm breasts and then pushed them together trapping his cock, he pushed hard up making sure the cock-end hit her under the chin as his thumbs pushed the nipples in, "Nothing like a good tit wank, especially ones as soft as yours, ooohh this is so nice, but it mustn't detracted from the next adventure, you can tell me, is it to boldly go where no-one has been before, or do you want me to find that out for myself?"

She made more muffled cries as he untied her knees. Leaving the rope tied to her left knee he passed the rope around behind her neck, then while pushing her knee back to her tits he pulled the rope taught, then he hooked his arm under her other knee and bent it back passed the rope through it and pulled.

Having plenty of cord he pulled her legs right back then around her neck again. After cutting that piece it left him about a ten foot length he slipped it over the headboard and back to her right knee, then the same to the left pulling back hard, curving her back until she was trapped back on her shoulders, lifting her cunt and ass up off the bed and her legs spread.

He stood beside the bed, she could see him as she stared between her legs, his hand was pulling at his now rigid cock, he smiled back at her and stroked her upturned bottom running his fingers over the two exposed holes.

He put his foot on the bed and stepped up on to the bed and looked down at her, her head trapped between her knees her tits under her chin, he slapped her ass, not hard but enough to get a little oommpphh out of her, "I hope you realize that sucking my cock is good for you, because if I leave you like this and put I little idea in his mind you could have a very sore ass and I mean sore."

As if to emphasize the point he slapped her twice more, "You know if I didn't want to fuck your ass so much I could get to enjoy spanking this," another harder slap followed.

He move forward his knees clamping round her ass as he pushed his hard cock down and at the little pink hole, he gave a little push to see if it had been used before, her reaction told him no, he couldn't resist passing comment, "Now here's a new experience for you, you should relax, because this cock of mine is a lot more solid than your lovely tight hole and its going in your lovely tight hole so just relax it, you ain't going anywhere until we are both through fucking you so just give in gracefully and take what's coming to you or in your case up you."

Amid squeals and grunts Sid pushed his hard cock in to the hole slowly, as much as she tried to move away, it pushed in, he grinned at her and he let a mouth full of spit drop on her hole. The first lot hit her cunt and seeped in side but the second and third lots hit the tip of his cock as it pushed further.

One good push at the right time and the cock-end slipped in, her tight ring closed over it, "Got you, fucking got you, I got me an ass virgin, now lets see if you like it fucked."

A collection of grunts and squeals resounded around the room as Sid pushed his full length up in to her ass, Sid deliberately took his time sliding up inch by inch, while he played his favourite game, staring at her with that stupid grin on his face as he tormented the beautiful helpless woman.

"Oooohhh isn't this nice, does it feel good? You like the feel of this big fella up your ass? First time is always the best that new sensation never before enjoyed but after I've slid you this fucking you'll be begging the rest of your men friends to bugger your pretty ass. Get two then while ones up your ass the other can have this," he let his fingers play with her cunt; then he pushed in one then two fingers.

With his cock now half way up her ass he slowly pulled back then in again while doing the same with his fingers, she moved, jumped, a long low moan came from behind the gag, "oooohhh you like it already do you, the thought of twos up excites you does it, how about me and friend break you in later, would you like that?"

The thought of Ralph's huge cock in her again brought a squeal and a sob to her as her head slowly shook from side to side, suddenly he pushed in all the way, the squeal got louder, he laughed, "How do you like that?" He started to fuck her ass as hard as he could loving the way she moved as she tried to escape his onslaught.

"You moving like a pro, born to be fucked in the ass if you ask me, you really can wiggle that ass and I thank you for the pleasure your giving this dick of mine, in fact if you like it this much I may have to reconsider what I'm going to be fucking the rest of the night," she shook her head her eyes full of tears but it only encouraged him more, "Oh know, now don't play hard to get, I know you like it and your going to love this."

He went back to playing with her cunt and then pushing his hands between her legs so he could pull on her sore nipples, then he started to pump hard.

"Your so tight I can't hold back much longer, here comes the first load up that ass and it won't be,ee, ee the last,ah,ah,st," he emptied himself again in side Pauline.

He collapsed between her legs, "Oh now that was nice, its still holding on to my dick, but I'm going to have to pull it out, don't get upset, I could always get my friend to put his bloody great thing in that cute butt-hole."

He loved the panic in her face as she muffled her protest, her head shaking wildly as he pushed his semi hard cock around still inside her ass, "Well if you want me to make sure this lovely hole stays this tight then you should start thinking about your pretty lips wrapped round my cock giving me some wonderful head or your tails could be very, very sore you just think about."