Pauline Lile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers

He pulled back and let himself pull out of her; he stood by the bed watching his juice dribble out of her ass, "Now while your thinking about what I've said I'll get my friend, sorry but it was his idea to come and fuck you so I will have to let him have you again."

He grinned, "Well its only fair, I promise it won't spoil our relationship so I'll go and fetch him, shall I but this time I will convince him just to fuck your cunt again, but you remember if you want to be awkward next time you and I get together then I will leave you alone with him, and just for my fun I'll give him some nasty ideas that he could do to this beautiful body," he squeezed her right breast, turned from her and went to the door.

She pulled hard on her ropes but it was no good she was held firm, the door opened and the lumbering oaf filled the room, Sid came in behind and went to the bedroom chair, sat, crossed his naked legs, put his hands behind his neck and smiled at the woman.

Ralph tickled her between her legs pushing his finger in to her; she could see his enormous cock as it grew to its rigid hard full length in front of her eyes.

Sid, wanted to get rid of Ralph as quickly as possible so he started at him, "Hope your not annoying that young lady, excuse me lady if he's annoying you, you will tell me won't you because if you don't say anything he may take advantage of you," laughing at her he carried on, "Go on she's wants it, she wants that big cock of yours up her hole, go on have some, stop playing with it and fuck it, go on fuck her you know you want to."

Ralph grinned at Sid then at Pauline, climbed on the bed and started to run the end of his cock up and down the slit, Pauline was squealing, making mm, mm, mm, noises from her nose that obviously meant no, no, no but Sid said, "Listen she calling you in go on fuck her, she can't wait, don't disappoint the lady, fuck her."

At last he positioned himself and started to push in stretching her cunt wide, she moaned, the further in he pushed, the louder the moans became. Sid could see between his legs at her cunt as it tried to stretch round the huge invading meat.

The noises Pauline was making only excited Sid more, he got up and slowly walked back to the bed, by the time he reached the bed, Ralph was knelt between her tied legs banging her cunt with as much of his cock as he could get up in her and he was banging as hard as he could, Sid watched her face as her cheeks blew out and tears were forced from her eyes. Her body rocked back on the bed with the force of Ralph's fucking, Sid watched her face or what he could see above the tape, he could see the pain in her eyes, she looked at him, he grinned his usual stupid smile and mouthed to her, "Imagine that up your ass" he blew her a kiss as she shook her head then he turned back to the chair.

It didn't take long for the battering of Pauline's cunt to finish, this time Ralph blew himself up her, before he had chance to do anything else Sid was up and beside him, "You enjoy that? Well if your a good boy," He quickly turned to Pauline, "And you aren't a good girl," he turned back to Ralph, "I'll let you have some more, you'd like that wouldn't you?"

Ralph made a silly giggling sound and looked at Pauline, "I'm going to fuck you again and you can't stop me."

Sid pushed at him, "Alright, alright get off her then and go back down stairs, the quicker you go down and stay there the quicker I will come for you again, go on fuck off," Ralph pulled himself off the bed and went down stairs.

Sid closed the door and went to the bed, "You look uncomfortable let me untie you, just a little bit; then we can talk or at least do something with that mouth."

Sid undid the rope on her right knee and pulled it from behind the headboard, then the next set from her knees releasing them from the rope behind her neck, she slowly let them straighten.

He put his hand on the rope between her ankles, pulled her round and dropped them off the side of the bed, then pulled her up to a sitting position and sat beside the bound beauty.

He knew her legs were still well tied so he checked her elbow rope was firm and her hands held tight to her side then he grabbed a handful of blond hair, " Have you thought?" She blinked through a tear and tried to nod, "Good you want to suck my cock or you want me to leave you to him?"

Pauline lowered her eyes from Sid's and looked at Sid's lap, "Ahh so you have seen sense then so there is just the question of removing Mr Carters ingenious tape and you staying silent, lets get the plan sorted in your mind I would hate for any misunderstanding as that would be painful or should I say pain-filled for you."

He started to pick at the tape, "God this is good stuff, now while I take this off you better be sure that you stay quiet, not a word, I'm not interested in your pleadings or begging unless you beg for more fucking, that's why we are here just to fuck you as many times as we want, in what ever hole we want, you don't have any say in what we do to you, so you may as well save your breath," he peeled off the first piece, "You understand?"

He started at the next piece, "You do know what the alternative is, him fucking your ass or beating six bells of shit out of your ass or tits, after that your mouth will be hanging open anyway, you understand that?"

She was trying to nod as he pulled the next piece off then the third, finally the piece under her jaw she couldn't help but open her mouth and lick her lips, Sid stuck his thumb in her mouth, "Now that looks nice, I can only think of one sight better, oh and you better swallow, no point in me pumping it down your throat if you waste it."

She tried not to but a little sobbing, "Don't, please don't" Sid grabbed her by the jaw, pulled her head round and kissed her hard, then pulled back, "Open your mouth and give me some tongue or I'll tell him to, well you can guess."

Her mouth slowly opened, Sid's awful smile returned as he closed his mouth over hers and pushed his tongue in, he heard her sob as his right hand mauled and squeezed at her tit, pulling at her nipple, rolling it painfully between his thumb and fingers all the time his tongue invaded the pretty woman's mouth and she could do nothing to stop him.

He finally pulled away from her mouth, "mmmm must do that more often, quite a turn on, it must have been just look at my dick, you will have to do something about that, so I guess its time to get on your knees and play the blue veined obo," as he stood he pulled her up then his face contorted in to his evil smile as both hands grabbed her hair forcing her down, she looked at him her eyes wet with tears, as her knees buckled all he said was, "I take it you are musical."

She knelt in front of him, looking up waiting and hoping for a last minute reprieve from the filthy act he was going to make her perform but all she got was a slap on the side of her face from his rapidly hardening cock.

He slapped her face harder, his cock banging at her nose, "Come on little lady open up, don't think of it as sucking a cock so that some bastard can have his pleasure, think of it as an alternative to having the sorest ass you could imagine, mind you looking down at that cute bum I'm getting a feeling that stinging it could be fun, which do you want?"

Pauline looked at the stinking cock waving in her face, she knew she was alone, helpless and what these two perverts could do to her defenceless body if she didn't let them do what ever they wanted with her, she had no other option, she closed her eyes and opened her cute little mouth, all she heard was that awful snigger from her abuser, "That's it and now the tongue, slide it out," she poked her tongue past her lips, "Come on lets have all that pinkie meat out," with her mouth fully open she stuck her tongue out all the way.

The snigger turned in to a snort as Sid laid his cock-end on the protruding tongue, he slid it over the tip back and forth, just touching her lips, "Don't that feel nice? Are you liking it? Must taste really good after all it was buggering your ass not half an hour ago and now your going to have the pleasure of it fucking your face, boy are we having a good time."

Sid started pushing past her lips and in to her mouth, she choked as he touched the back of her throat but he pushed further, he let her gag but still he wanted it in her throat, "Oh nice, just suck little lady just suck, your mouth fucks really well, bet you do this or did this a lot, and today your happy its me your doing it for."

Sid's hips were now shoving at her, he still held her hair in both hands pulling her mouth on to him, choking her, her eyes blinking away her tears, every time she looked up that smile was always there, "Just think if you hadn't asked us in for tea, then showed us that nice piece of sexy thigh you have, we may have missed all this, you would properly just had a boring day, now your getting bored a different way and its much more fun, don't you agree?" Pauline was to busy choking and gagging on the cock now almost fully in her mouth and down her throat to answer such a sick question.

Bound, helpless and at his pleasure Sid just fucked his cock in to her mouth as hard as he wanted, holding on to her hair she had no option but to kneel in front of him and take it all as he drove his cock in to the back of her throat.

He humped her mouth enjoying slowly taking it out as she gasped and choked, he giggled as he told her to take a deep breath and then he ploughed his rigid meat back in to her throat, forcing her head up and down making her throat stimulate him, then forcing her to go through it again.

After what seemed forever to Pauline he suddenly told her to tighten her lips tight around his cock-end, as she was forced to form a perfect O around his cock he slowly pulled it back out off her throat until just the head sat in her mouth, "Tickle the end with your tongue until I fill your pretty mouth, and remember keep them lips tight and don't you dare spill any."

Her tongue work actively over the end tickling under it trying to get him to come so he would take it out of her mouth, finally he gripped it hard, his fingers held on to it as he built himself up.

He smiled down at her then let go of his length releasing his filth, it spurt in to her mouth, she kept swallowing, groaning, fighting to get the foul muck down in to her stomach.

Sid took a step back as she realised his cock from her mouth, she swallowed and coughed as her head fell forward on to the side of the bed, Sid looked around and picked up the rucksack, then he went to the door and yelled.

Ralph came running up the stairs, he stopped Sid whispered to him.

Ralph moved over to Pauline, grabbed her round the throat and squeezed, she panicked, her scream locked back in her straggled throat, Sid came in front of her, "Close your mouth, tight, no little lady tighter than that, just suck those gorgeous lips in under your teeth," as she did what he told her Sid pulled off another piece of Carters tape, cut it and stuck it over her mouth, then another, and another until her mouth was sealed shut tight again.

She moaned at him trying to get up but it was impossible, Sid smiled at her as she squirmed around on the floor under him, "What's the matter Pauline, did you want to go some where? The loo maybe, having had all that nice juice pumped in to you, you want my friend to take you? I think he should, and I bet he would like to as-well, shall I let him?" She shook her head as she moaned in to her gag, "Oh alright, just for you I'll let him take you."

He turned to Ralph, "You want to take this little lady and sit her pretty ass on the loo? You know how you like to watch," Ralph bent and picked up the struggling woman, she squealed and tried to kick but he was far to strong, he carried her along the passage his hands between her legs playing with her body until he arrived at the bathroom.

He sat her down on the toilet seat and looked at her, she sat there looking anywhere but at this oaf who expected her to do the most private of things for his amusement.

He began to lose patients, "Come on cunt do a piss for me, I like it when you bitches have to piss, now piss," she shook her head, "You will piss," he knelt down between her legs, pushed his hand over the bowl and grabbed at her cunt, his fingers found the flesh of her hood and twisted."

She clamped her legs together, squealing and shaking her head, but he kept on pinching, "Just do a pee for me then I'll stop," Pauline was in agony as she tried to push herself to give this awful slob what he wanted, she was crying with pain but all he did was laugh, "No lady, not out your eyes out your cunt."

She felt something, she willed it and a little trickle of urine covered his hand, he stopped pinching and pushed his hand under her and let the urine run over it, grinning up in to the tear stained face, "There you did need to go, if you've finished lets have you standing up I'm not going to wipe you dry, oh no I'm going to lick you out."

Unable to fight anymore, Pauline let him pull her up, with out arguing she stood and opened her legs as far as the rope would allow, bent her knees and crouched there while he put both his big hands on her ass and buried his face between her legs licking like a slavering dog at her wet cunt.

He giggled at her as he stopped and stood towering over her, "You taste real good, yummy, bet you liked it, bet you liked my tongue up your cunt, I want to do it some more, you know I liked sucking your cunt but now we have to go back to the bedroom, my friend says I shouldn't be to long I think my pal has another plan for you."

This time as he bent she just slumped over his shoulder, as he carried her she didn't kick, she didn't struggle she just let his hand invade her ass and cunt while she watched her landing carpet pass by under her, he turned in to the bedroom and once again she found herself on her bed and looking at the two perverts that had her at their mercy.

Sid looked at her, he gloated at her fear and he revealed at his power over her.

His evil grin brought more terror to her beautiful tear stained eyes as he put his hand in the rucksack and pulled out two short lengths of cord, "Give me your hand dear," his face twisted in to a wide smile, "No, then let me take it."

He grabbed at the rope that was holding her wrist to her waist and tied the end of his rope to it, Ralph twisted her leg back so Sid could tie her knee to the rope, holding her knees up to her waist, then they did the same to her other leg, she moaned and tried to plead through the gag, Sid looked at her, "Don't you worry your pretty little head, as much as it looks inviting I'm not going to fuck your bum, well I'm not going to this time," as soon as they'd finished they flipped her over, her face stuck in to the pillow.

Sid bent down to her ear, "Your ass looks pretty good stuck up in the air. Now I want you to try and remember how I got a real hard on when we was kissing, well I wondered how long it would take me to get ready to do your cunt but this time when we are spanking you," she tried to pull her head up, her squeals louder than ever, but Sid just stood up and patted her exposed raised bottom.

As he stroked her firm round ass he looked at Ralph, "Well my friend here's something you like, a nice round ass up, cute, and very desirable do you see it, young firm and begging to be slapped, give her a gentle one to start with." Ralph didn't pull his hand back to far before he whipped it forward connecting with the firm skin of Pauline's ass, she screamed in to the tape, Sid was there with his tormenting remarks, "Now that's a nice song, can you do it for me again only this time a little louder," he nodded at Ralph, another slapping sound resounded round the room another scream and this time a little sob followed.

"Your ass make a lovely sound, lets hear it again," he nodded, another sharp crack another squeal and her ass moved, "Oh yes I thought that one would make your cute bum wiggle, try another," slap, slap, slap Sid grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head up from the pillow, "Any tears yet? No then lets try harder." As he nodded he let her head drop back, slap, slap, slap her ass moved anything to avoid the huge hand that covered both cheeks every time it struck.

Sid told Ralph just to hit one cheek but before he did Sid inserted his finger up in to her ass-hole, slap, slap, slap she wiggled and moved as Sid drove in and out of her ass with his finger, "God that feels great, your ass muscles nearly broke my finger and the way you move, just got to try fucking your ass while he keeps it wiggling."

Sid didn't have to pull on his cock for to long before it was rigid again, he let Ralph slap her another half dozen times then he spat on the end and pushed it at her ass-hole, it pushed slowly in, "Christ just as tight as the first time, God this is going to be good, alright my friend slap away but just her ass don't you belt me, go on then."

Ralph swung, hitting Pauline hard on the side of her cheek as Sid slid all the way in to her, she screamed, moved and jumped as the hard cock filled her stinging ass, Sid shouted, "And again, and again this is an unbelievable way to fuck ass."

Ralph was giggling like a two year old as he rained slap upon slap down on the reddening ass, Sid fucked slowly in and out as Pauline squealed and move, "Get over the other side and sting that cheek, I think your deadening this side."

Ralph moved round and started slapping her other cheek, the squealing and jumping started again, more and more slaps hit the poor woman's red ass as Sid cruelly fucked her slowly sometimes just kneeling there while her ass did the moving.

Suddenly Sid shouted, "Stop, I've got an idea I want the ultimate ass fuck," he bent forward and grabbed Pauline's hair and jerked back hard, pulling her up, she squealed and moaned in to the tape but he held her up, his cock still buried deep in her ass, "All right my friend, give her tits a real hard slapping that should really make her ass move and keep slapping until I cum up this tight cock sucking ass, then you can stick your fucking great weapon up it, she will really like that, won't you little lady?" As she screamed in the gag Ralph struck the first blow.

Sid sat back on his haunches, pulling her with him, her squeals became pitiful as Ralph slapped first one tit then the other, he body moved to every strike, Sid continued to mock her, "You enjoying this, you like a bit of rough don't you?" She squealed again as Ralph now slapped his hand together with her tits in between, " Ya of course your enjoying it, what's more we are going to make you enjoy it more, I think we will stay the night and most of tomorrow, you got a big out building, I seen it, nice car, just been sprayed has it, still we can move that out and play with that hoist and you, oh yes, you need an uplifting experience after what you've been through bet we can hang you in some fun position, make it fun to fuck and slap you, maybe pull your legs so far apart that I could get my hand up you."

She sobbed as the slapping continue and so did Sid, "I could maybe think of a few other things we could do to them big tits, rope them up, push them big nipples of yours out and I bet you will do anything I ask to us or yourself, your nipples will look great in that vice, your going to make a great sex slave still that's tomorrows fun, but for now come on my friend belt her some more, I want to come up her ass."

Ralph laid in to her tits again, Sid shouted him on as the squeals from Pauline resounded even louder than before, there was a little thud noise and Ralph stopped slapping, he looked at Sid as the front of his shirt started to turn a red colour, his face contorted, Sid looked at him, "I didn't tell you to stop I ain't fucking cum up her ass yet," suddenly Ralph just slumped to the floor.

kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers