Pauline Lile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sid looked at him then he turned his head back towards the door just in time to catch the flash of light, a piercing pain exploded in his back, he let go of Pauline who fell away from him as he turned and looked at the face at the door, the same face he had seen yesterday on the tele, in a picture stood beside the woman he had just been fucking, then black.

Roy Lile looked at them then his wife, "Oh god I knew something was wrong when you didn't answer the two rings, but not this," he untied her and looked at her beaten body, "How, I mean are we going to still be alright for tomorrow?"

Pauline looked at her husband, "Is my face alright?" Roy nodded, "Then yes, we spent to long planning this, the other body in your jeep, the insurance from ours and the army and the way we get to Rio, no we go, I'm," she winced as she tried to move, "Hopefully a long hot bath and a gentle rub down should take away the initial pain, I'll have to do it, I'll just have to think of the money and my life with you, but what about getting rid of these dead bastards tonight?"

Roy gentle kissed her sore mouth, "There's a freshly dug grave at St David in the Field, should fit two more."

Pagan.