Pauline Parker

Story Info
Another Pauline with a twist.
6.9k words
4.4
53.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers

The Perils of Pauline's: Pauline Parker.

It wasn't that long ago was it? I mean it only seems like yesterday.

I remember that night, Christ I was mad with him. I looked absolutely stunning, well at least I thought so, it was a nice tight top with thin shoulder straps and no bra, me with no bra, tits my size and my nipples looked positively indecent. The skirt, nicely pleated, not too short but rather sexy and he used to say red turned him on especially with dark, fancy topped stocking. My hair bobbed nicely on my shoulders and I had taken time with the little make up, but no, the man I loved and the only one I wanted to touch me just sat in the chair and as usual fell asleep.

I stormed upstairs, I was trying everything to get this marriage to work, I'm a marriage person, if your married your married. It had only been seven years, Jesus if it wasn't for money I'd leave the prat, I thought he may want rid of me but I'd screw him for everything. It wasn't my fault, I mean I didn't know if he was looking or fucking with someone else but he certainly wasn't fucking with me and I needed it.

I'd been going to the gym with the girls for six months to tighten up any sagging bits but there weren't any bits that were sagging, my tits were firm and hard, my ass was full and round, slim waist, what was I to do? I'd even made a fool of myself by buying and showing him sex toys and bondage gear hoping it would excite him.

One night a week at the bowling alley with my girl friends was the only little bit of fun I was getting, god I was good to look at, ten years ago I was a teenage model and at the alley I noticed men looking at me and even heard complements, if you can call, "I'd like to get my hands in that gorgeous bitch's pants," a complement.

Well to hell with him, that's what I thought, tonight I'm going to the bowling alley with the girls and I'm going dressed like this. I remember standing in front of the mirror thinking it, well I need to get this off my chest and the girls were all I had to talk to, my neighbour was a bitch she hated me, I think she liked dozy Derek down stairs the way they whispered together, so to hell with the lot of them, I'm out of here.

Stupid me I arrive at the alley with out my purse. Luckily Trish was there and paid the taxi for me, we just got started when the two blokes that I had seen looking at me before arrived and they kept eyeing me up. The way I was dressed certainly stopped them in their tracks, I could see them sat up on the bench watching every time I took my turn.

I don't know how it happened but Trish got a call and had to go, she lent me my cab fair home and shot off, I got myself sorted out and went to ring for the Taxi, but could I find the money, I rushed out after Trish but she had gone, shit I thought when out of nowhere the two men drove up in a big 4X4, "Want a lift?"

My first thought was no but how the hell was I to get home, I told them where I lived and they did say it was on their way, so I got in. As I sat in the front seat I realised just how short my skirt was, I was showing quite a bit of dark stocking'd thigh and the cold air had done disgusting things to my nipples.

We drove on, they were very chatty and they made me laugh, I was enjoying the attention so much I was blurting out to many secrets, I suppose it was because I was still mad with Derek that I told them how useless he was even down to the sex toys and bondage gear I had at home and that sometimes I was glad he went away every Wednesday and Thursday; I really didn't notice that we were heading in a different direction than normal, when I did mention to him that I didn't recognise the area, he just said, "Whopps," and went to turn round.

He turned left in to a small lane and found a wide field entrance, he backed in to it but as he pulled forward the car jumped and stopped; he tried to start it again but it wouldn't, "Shit it's flooded." I didn't know what that meant, he looked at me as his mate said, "Let it stand for a couple of minutes, then it should start."

The driver turned to me, "I suppose as we're stuck here for a while we better introduce ourselves, I'm Jack and that's Tony and you are?" "Pauline, Pauline Parker," they both moved closer to me, "Well Pauline Parker what's a beauty like you doing out alone in a car with two strange men?"

I looked at them and thought yes what am I doing, I stammered, "Trying to get home." He put his hand on my knee; "Trying it on more like, do you know how beautiful you are?" I was just about to make a clever reply when the one behind held my hair. He whispered, "Or how desirable you are?"

I tried to move my head as I said, "Please," but that's all I got out as his hand slid further up my leg. "Yes that's what your ass looked like it was saying when you were wiggling it at everybody at the alley tonight, come on your gagging for a bit of fun."

My hair was being pulled hard, "No, no really just take me home, please, I'm not like that," just as I said that his hand touched my naked flesh between my stocking tops and my pants, I jumped and squirmed but he didn't stop, I felt his hand move to the top of my thigh and then on to my pants.

As I put my hands down to fend him off, hands came from behind and closed over my breast's, I shouted at them, "Stop for Christ sake keep your hands to yourselves," but that was a waste of time. The hands behind slid up, one hand plunged down the front of my top, immediately touching my nipple; hands were everywhere. I tried to stop them but as my hand came up his free hand grabbed it and held tight.

The same thing happened as I tried to dislodge the hand up my skirt, there I was in the middle of nowhere my hands held and two men I didn't know were touching me and I was feeling something I shouldn't be feeling.

The bastards knew I was getting aroused, well it had been a while and to be honest the last thing to excite me was plastic and it buzzed, so being held tight and having fingers touching me, I felt my body starting to respond and they knew it.

The one on my right pushed hard between my legs, "Come on Pauline open them up you know you want your cunt felt, your gagging for my fingers up you, don't fight it just spread your legs nice and wide and I'll do the rest." My head rolled back, I couldn't help it my nipples have always been sensitive and they were being pulled and tweaked and as my head lay back the one who was inflecting the excitement on my tits let go of my hand and pulled my hair so I faced him, he kissed me hard, I gasped as his tongue pushed in to my mouth, I surrendered.

As his fingers pushed between my legs they opened. What they were doing and what they were saying was having an uncontrollable effect on me. I was getting turned on by what they were saying they were going to do to me and I knew my body had no way of stopping them.

As the mouth sucked and mashed in to mine I heard, "That's it open your fucking gorgeous legs, your pants are sticky, you hot assed cunt you're soaking," I felt his fingers at the entrance to my cunt. As they pushed and stroked at my fat wet cunt lips I slid down, I was ashamed as I heard him snigger, "Oh yes that's it let me have it all, you want my fingers now but you'll want my cock up there soon, we're going to fuck you and your going to let us, oh yes, I knew the second you got in this wagon you were going to put out. As soon as we got you horny you'd be in the back, naked, on your knees with me and Tony fucking you both ends and you gagging for it, so now I've got you, lets have a look at what you want filled."

I felt my pants being pulled down, the one kissing me stopped, turned and moved to the back of the wagon, I looked at the grinning man as my pants pulled past my knees, "No, no please don't I'm a married woman." My pants dropped to my ankles as his finger went back to my cunt his thumb rubbing over my very hard sex button, he was still grinning as I groaned and pushed down on to his fingers, "Your married to a useless dick head who should be fucking you right now, so shut up while we service your cunt for him."

His fingers tickled up inside me, my head lolled back on the seat, "Oh god this is wrong you shouldn't be doing this, oohhhh why is it I can't resist?" Tony bent over and grabbed at the bottom of my top and pulled, "Why? Because you're a cock hungry cunt, now lets strip you and have you," I didn't want it torn so I put my hands up and it slid off, I was now naked to the waist, Jack immediately bent and sucked at my nipple, I squealed as his tongue licked furiously at my hard long bud.

Tony said, "Come on the seats are down get her in the back," Tony turned me and started to pull me over the seat as he did Jack unzipped my skirt and pulled it down. A hard slap on my naked ass catapulted me in to the back as I heard, "Get your gorgeous ass over there, we're going to fuck you, we're going to fuck your hot horny ass and cunt tonight."

I found myself lying in the back of this big 4X4 in just my dark stocking. It must have been big as I lay there my ankles were hoisted up on to the front seats letting Tony drive his face between my legs while Jack went to work on my nipples, I shouted and squealed at the building climax. As I came a let out a real gurgling squeal and spurted my juice in to Jacks face, he grinned at me, "You're a screamer, ain't fucked a screamer since school day, and with what we are going to do to you tonight I should have brought ear-plugs."

Tony laughed with him as they dragged me round and got me on my hands and knees, "Lets see you scream around this," his cock swung in my face, I tried to say no but Jack was back at my cunt again, peeling the lips back and running the end of his cock in to the wet slippery hole touching my aroused clit, a sort of ahh, ahh, sound came out my open mouth until Tony filled it with his cock.

Then with a fierce shove Jack slammed in to me, the force excited me to a fever pitch, I bucked my hips back as he slammed himself in to my wet cunt, holding my hips and driving at me, just pure lust and the cock in my mouth was just overwhelming.

I felt myself cuming again, this time harder than the first as they filled me both ends, swallowing his cum I screamed and wiggled draining them of juice, sucking the cock in my mouth dry and pumping myself at the cock still stuck up my cunt. After they pulled out of me I lay in the back of the wagon trying to catch my breath but they weren't done with me yet.

Jack knew what he was doing and Tony followed his lead, suddenly I was on my back again fingers were dancing over my cunt and tits, as my body twitched in to another erotic state my legs just opened, they knew they had me, fingers pulled at my nipples and I groaned.

Jack said, "Keep her cunt hot and we can do anything we like to her." I lay there squirming under their relentless touch, then my head was held, "Suck us hard again then I'll do your ass," I tried to stop them but with fingers now pushing at my cunt and cocks pushing at my mouth, I was gagging as the hard cock-head thumped in to the back of my throat as it grew to its full length and the excitement made my body tingle they were right I was theirs to do with as they pleased.

Tony, now hard from fucking my mouth lay on the floor while I straddled him and lowered myself on to his rigid meat then I lent forward as Jack, first played around my ass-hole before filling it; I had never done anything like this before, always just one man but this sensation was incredible as they both fucked me. Jack was insatiable banging in to me so hard and deep as I bounced on Tony's cock, believe me I have never screamed to an orgasm like that before but boy did I raise the roof when I came that time.

They both decided to let me suck them hard again, at one point both of them tried to fuck my mouth at the same time before both of them used my cunt again then said they both wanted me to go home filled with their cum, then and only then I was allowed to dress, minus pants of course, clean myself up and be driven home.

I had to suffer hands all over my tits pinching my nipples and a hand up my skirt playing with my hot filled cunt but as I sat there with my legs open letting them do what they liked to me I was thinking, at least I wasn't left in a field, I was taken to my door.

Do you know he was still asleep where I'd left him, well one thing it did allowed me a shower and to get ready for bed, I pretended I'd been in bed all the time and went down to ask him if he was coming to bed, he did and went to sleep, the state my sore well filled cunt was in, thank god.

Now I don't normally drink in the daytime because I don't take it to well but this particular Wednesday I felt low so I had a couple, I had a third while having a long bath feeling pretty fed up with all things. I was half dressed and wearing a house robe when the door bell rang, I guessed it may be a parcel for Derek so I staggered down stairs feeling a little woozy, opened the door and to my horror it was Jack, Tony and another guy, before I had time to speak, Jack stepped in, "Look Pauline we have come to apologize for a fortnight ago, we were in the area showing Tim the neighbourhood when we decided to say sorry, here Tony's got some flowers."

I was amazed and I could see curtains moving across the road, I quickly ushered them in and closed the door. Jack was his usual funny man self, saying silly things that made me laugh. As I took the flowers Tim asked him why he had to apologize, I froze, but he just said, "Oh we were rude about this beautiful ladies husband a couple of weeks ago at the bowling alley and as she didn't come last week, we thought we had upset her, so forgive me please forgive me," he dropped to his knees with his hands clasped, I laughed and tottered a little, he knew I had been drinking.

Jack smiled, "So there's a drink to celebrate our forgiveness is there?" I said, "Help yourself," I don't know why but I was enjoying a little company and the complements were being poured over me.

Tim said, "Well you were right about going to see one of the most attractive ladies you had ever met I'm just surprised you could have been so rude."

Tony was quickly in, that was after he had poured me another drink, "It's not that we meant anything it's just that her husband is not, how shall I say, nice to her so we called him a lot of names." Tim pushed for an answer, "Not nice in what way?"

I laughed at how they were trying to come up with all these lies when Jack said, "Do you know he doesn't want to do the business with this beautiful woman, no not even kinky stuff." I giggled but Tim said, "What do you mean kinky stuff?"

Jack stood up and pointed at me, "This lovely lady offered him sex toys and bondage and still he said no." Tim looked wide-eyed, "What do you mean sex toys?" Jack coughed, "You know, for pity sake you aren't that stupid, plastic things." Tim shook his head, "Never seen one." Tony looked at me, "Still got them, would you mind, can we show this novice?"

I was under the influence of the drink and laughing a little too much, I just came out with, "They're in a shoe box in the hall cupboard, what good it will do you." Tony went a got the box, opened it and scattered the contents over the coffee table, he whistled as he picked up one of the vibrators and a pair of hand cuffs, "Boy you weren't joking, see these there vibrators," he showed them to Tim.

Jack picked up a cock shaped gag, "Are these any good, I thought they were just for porn movies?"

I giggled like a silly schoolgirl, "I don't know never had chance to show him but I would think so." Jack looked at it, "No it's rubbish I think they ripped you off, it can't work, look," he stuck it in his mouth but still seem to talk round it, "See you were conned they saw how gullible you were, easy money and took it ."

I was most indignant, drunk as I was I pushed myself up from the chair, "They did not see easy money and I'm not gullible." Jack turned and faced me, O K prove it," I grabbed the strap, pulled my hair up and fastened the fat four inch cock tightly in to my mouth and tried to speak but just ahh, ahh, a, ahh, came out, Jack stood in front of me, "Your faking it, I bet you'd soon talk if, err, if, I know if we tickled you."

Tony moved behind me and started to tickle me, now as you know my body is sensitive and I am ticklish and in my tipsy state I tried to move, I put my hands out, Jack grabbed one hand as Tony held the other and they pulled me back over the chair, they moved to my feet.

I was kicking and squirming, I tried to shout at them but in my stupidity to be proven right the thick cock gag was well and truly fastened, I looked down to see my robe slowly coming undone. As the arms slide down so Jack and Tony pulled at them, with me moving and struggling they soon had it off and on the floor, Jack looked at Tim, "Bring the cuffs over here."

I felt so stupid when the metal clicked around my wrists; they just threw me on the sofa, my tits swung wildly under my black slip, that and my black panty's were all I had on. Tim caught my ankles under his arm and looked at Tony, "Give me one of them vibrators," one was switched on and handed to him, he gripped my ankles hard together and ran it under my feet, the light tickling sensation had my hips and legs jumping and me squealing around the gag.

Tony and Jack took off their jackets, they went to the coffee table and both of them picked up other vibrators, Tony went behind the sofa and Jack sat on the arm, "Lets just see how ticklish you really are."

Tony slid his down the front of my slip, I tried to move but the continues tickling of my feet kept me squirming all over the place, I felt his other hand pull the front of my slip forward giving him full view of my breasts, he guided the tip of the vibrator on to my areolas, it was like a electric shock as the buzzing sensation moved to my nipples.

As I jumped and humped to the two tormenting dildos the third was about to destroy my resistance, Jack pulled my slip up and grabbed at the crutch of my panty's and with a deft touch laid the tip of his vibrating tormentor on my labia, he pushed and ran the tip relentlessly in between the fold touching my clitoris driving my cunt in to spasms of pleasure.

I tried to scream around the rubber cock but all that came out was a stifled moan as my body jumped, my hips started to thrust up to capture the plastic cock as it played around my cunt lips, it slipped in then pulled back to tease my clitoris all the time my nipples grew harder, the sensitivity so aroused I needed them sucked but not by these three perverted bastards.

I was helpless, they continued to tickle me until Tim stopped, he let go of my legs, I couldn't help it, I was so worked up, Jack played the vibrator all over my hot wet cunt, my legs open allowing access to me, allowing him to do what ever he wanted to me. Tony was tickling one nipple with the dildo, the other nipple he squeezed between his fingers, then he let Tim push my slip straps down off my shoulders, the bastard grabbed the tit he was pulling at and pointed it at Tim, "Their big beauties aren't they go on have a suck, Pauline won't mind," he laughed as he said, "It's just like mothers only this mother your going to go in too not come out of."

I was about to scream some sort of obscenity at them when Tim's mouth latched over my nipple and sucked, at the same moment Jack turned the vibrator he was playing over my clit up to full speed and sank it deep inside me, I writhed, my hips pushed up and all I could do was groan as the sheer pleasure of a building climax washed over me.

The three of them aroused me to my climax, screaming loudly around the gag I spurted my juice over the invading vibrator and sank back, but not for long, rough hands grabbed me and forced me to my feet, Jack stood in front of me his hands caressing my tits, Tony and Tim held me as Tony's hand fingered at my wet cunt, I couldn't help but moan, Jack smiled, " Lets take this hot assed cunt upstairs, get her on her bed and have some real fun with her, you told us your old man was away on Wednesday's so for the rest of the day your going to let us do what ever we like with you, we are going to make you so horny you'll fuck us inside," his grin grew wider as he ran his fingers between my tits, " And out, come on lets give you something more interesting to suck on."

kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers
12