Pauline Parker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They pulled at my weakened body, still bound and gagged by my own sex toys I was dragged along the hall to the stairs, fingers pinched and probed at me as I was man-handled up the stairs and in to my bedroom.

They threw me on to my bed and took their clothes off. Tim was the first beside me, "Sorry about the straps," as he ripped the shoulder straps of my slip and pulled it over my head and slung it on the floor, Jack ripped my panties down my legs and they joined my slip.

Jack came round to the front of me as Tony undid the gag, Jack smiled at me as he pulled the fat rubber cock out of my mouth, "Sorry to deprive you but I'm sure you'd rather have this," he waved his cock in my face. I screamed at him, "You bastards you planned all this, go on get the fuck out of my house, you perverted shits, can't you get a woman with out tying her up?"

He still smiled at me, "Is that it? Tell me; is that all the protests over? Your conscience clear now? Ready to suck some cock? You know you will, you know you'll have all our cocks banging in and out of your mouth sometime this afternoon and you'll love it to and we'll enjoy your tongue as it licks all over our balls."

I screamed at him the hell I wa, wi,ahh, ahh, Tony pushed the vibrator right up me as he played another over my clit, I couldn't help it, it was unbelievable my mouth opened and Jack stuffed his cock in to it, "There I told you, first my cock with some ball licking then you will give the other two the same treatment and don't forget your other two holes are going to get a real working over."

Jack held my head up as Tony pushed and moved the buzzing plastic in me moving it at all angles, the one touching my sex button continued to make my hips move. Jack pushed his meat in to my mouth, making me suck on it, "That's it Pauline do what you do best suck cock, come on all the way, oh you have a wicked tongue," he turned to Tim, "Timmy boy you want to fuck this pretty ladies face? I'm sure she will suck your cock, come on don't be shy she gives good head," he looked down at me, "You don't mind sucking my mates cock, you know you like a good length of meat in your mouth, beside I'm going to start work on your cunt and I'll make sure you like that."

As Tim sank his cock in to my mouth Jack started tickling me with the other vibrator on that sensitive area between my cunt and ass hole, I groaned and wiggled my ass, that only encouraged them more, a finger screwed up my ass and now my whole body was a mass of building pleasure.

As I humped on to the invading objects the handcuffs were released and to my own disgust my hands moved straight to the cock that was pumping in to my mouth and I played with it cupping the balls and dragging it in to my sucking mouth as I started to loudly squeal around it.

Jack could see my cunt humping at their relentless torment, I heard him whisper to Tony, suddenly I was turned, the small vibrator they had been using on my clit took the place of the one up my cunt, he pushed it completely inside me and they both turned me to sit on it all the time Tim held my head hard down on his cock until I found myself sitting on this pulsating plastic cock, sucking Tim with my arms extended out each side jerking off Tony and Jack as their hands pinched at my nipples.

All three grinned at me as I rocked back and forth, my squeals becoming more of a scream as my mouth gurgled its sound round seven inch's of Tim's cock. Finally I came, so did Tim but the other two grabbed my hands and held them on to their hard lengths of meat forcing me to pump them as they emptied themselves over my tits, legs and my bed covers.

I fell back on my bed, hands held my wrists above my head as fingers stroked at my aroused cunt, the vibrating tube still up me, I groaned begging to be released but all I got were mouths sucking at my sensitive nipples. Again they forced themselves on me, feelings started to build in me; I knew it was wrong but I was soon squirming all over the bed.

Jack pulled his mouth off my nipple, "That's the way we like you Pauline, helplessly hot, all sexed up and unable to say no to what ever we want you to do, now lets have you on your hands and knees, lets have a fuck at you both ends to start with, Tony you're a tit man get under her and suck on them big cute udders while Tim here gives her one up the cunt doggy style and me, oh I think it's back in Pauline's cute cock hungry mouth for a bit more sucking and tonguing."

I knew then why they had made me use my hands on them, they were empty and for the next twenty minutes I had two climax's forced on me before they came pumping first up me from behind then down my throat, I lay flat on my bed as the three stood round me, I felt some one climb behind me and push my legs apart, I was about to turn and say, no more, when my ass was stung, then again and again.

I tried to turn but my ankles were held stopping me, I put my hands back to protect my ass but they were held up forcing me to wiggle down the bed so I could raise my ass up to stop the pain in my arms, two more slaps then a wet finger pushed at my anal passage, I tried to move but as the cock took the place of the finger hands gripped around my thighs and fingers tickled over my hot wet cunt, I was putty in their hands. I put my head down and pushed back, the cock slid past my rectum entrance and filled my ass with another sensation.

He fucked my ass really hard and I found I loved it, I orgasmed twice, his fingers played with my cunt, tickling at my sex button as I screamed in to the pillow, I couldn't help it. The other two laughed as I tried to control myself but that was of no use because an hour later I was screaming again this time with Tony on top of me fucking me hard, they seemed to be in competition with each other, each one trying to make me scream louder with each hard fucking they knew the harder I was fucked the louder I screamed, I think Jack won.

I was sat bouncing up and down on his cock with him playing one of the vibrators over my clit, I shook with three multiple orgasms before collapsing on the bed exhausted. I lay there unable to move, Jack and Tim dressed but Tony being a tit man, as he put it, finished me off by fucking off between my tits, I was lying on my own bed covered in three strangers wet sticky cum as he dressed and thank god they all left after that.

I made a fire of the shoe box and its contents, bathed and slept until about ten, I was in my robe making coffee wondering what time that evening to have dinner ready for Derek when the back door burst open, it was the woman from next door, she slammed it shut, "Whore."

I was stunned; I just looked at her, "Pardon." She grabbed the front of my robe and shook me, "Whore I called you a whore, I heard you yesterday, screaming all afternoon, things like fuck me, fuck me, how many were there, sounded like a bloody football team and you were keeping them happy with your legs open, just wait until I tell Derek."

Oh shit I thought, dam my screaming, I went in to panic mode, "No please don't tell Derek they forced me, I was unable to resist they made me do it, I couldn't help it, oh god, please don't tell Derek," I started to sob.

She stood looking at me, my head in my hands shaking, "Why shouldn't I? Why should you have all the fun? Your pussy's alright, nicely fucked, I hate it when my husbands wants it, big and thick, goes on for hours and bloody painful, I never get to enjoy it, nothing gentle, then there's you having a great time being fucked stupid, it made me wet."

Still with my head in my hands I sobbed, "Don't tell him, for god sake, he would leave me with nothing, I know he would." She was stood beside me; one foot up and resting on the bottom rung of the kitchen stool, she grabbed the back of my head.

I was startled as she pulled my hair back forcing me to look at her, "So you don't want me to tell dear Derek, then kneel down," I looked quizzically at her but another pull of my hair had me down on my knees, "You made me wet yesterday and I could do nothing about it, so today you can make me wet again only this time you will do something about it, you'll drink it."

I just knelt there dumbstruck as she undid her skirt and let it fall, she had no pants on and this bush of dark brown curls stared me in the face, she put her foot back on the rung, "Lick me out, you whore." As her foot went back I could see this fleshy slit and I knew I had to do it, I hadn't done anything with a woman, the only thing like it was back at school and that wasn't very much, yet here I was knelt on my kitchen floor staring at the wet cunt of a woman I despised.

I lent forward and licked at it, just licking at the curls not wanting to touch the wet slit, I noticed how puffy and swollen the flesh was, she suddenly pushed forward my tongue sank in to the slit, I tasted her, not unpleasant, I had started so there was no going back. I tickled at the hood covering her clitoris and sucked the folds in to my mouth, her hips pushed at me, holding me. I put my hands on her thighs, forced my head between her legs and pushed my tongue further in to the slit tickling the folds as I did.

I had been knelt on our kitchen floor for ten minutes sucking and licking at this woman's cunt when she grabbed my hair and dragged me, like a dog on all fours, in to the living room and went and sat in my chair, I was curious to know how she knew the lay out of our house but I didn't have time to think as she sat, opened her legs and pulled my face back between her legs.

She demanded I stick a finger up her cunt and finger fuck her while I licked, I felt totally humiliated but I did it, I did it until she came, she forced my mouth open and made me completely cover her hole while she spurt all her juice in to my mouth and then laughed at me as I swallowed it, she just looked at me like a piece of trash as she demanded I licked the rest off her cunt hairs and thighs.

She just stood up and said, "Not bad, well at least you have found your station in life, thank you whore," and walked out the door, I knelt dazed and humiliated, sticky female juice covered my face, I hoped I'd never see her again.

I remembered Derek acted very strange that week, hardly spoke at all, said he felt tired and needed to walk to wake himself up. He surprised me when he dropped out that his next trip away was a five-day conference so he would need more clothes. So I dutifully ironed a lot of things for him and he left on the Wednesday morning. That was about two hours before the bank rang and asked why we had withdraw all our savings and closed the account with standing orders still outstanding, now talk about panic mode.

I went to get dressed, I had to go to the bank and explain, I remember I was just in pants, bra and slip, oh yes and stocking when there was a terrific crash downstairs, I grabbed at my robe and rushed down hoping to see Derek, but no it was the man from next door, "Your husband has buggered off with my wife, he's divorcing you for being unfaithful with different men, you stupid bitch, why?"

I tried to calm him I told him I didn't know they were having an affair and these men forced me it wasn't my fault, he got hold of my shoulders and pushed my robe off, it fell to the floor, "Then this isn't my fault ether," he threw me down on the sofa and pulled my pants off.

He put a cushion on my stomach and knelt on it to hold me down, I was pleading with him not to fuck me, to let me go, this was no way to sort the problem out, but he wasn't listening he was undoing his joggers and letting them fall it was then I realized what his wife had meant, over ten inch's long, very thick around and as hard as iron, I tried to turn away.

He grabbed hold of my bra and pulled me up, it snapped and tore in his powerful hands, my slip went the same way. His face smashed in to mine and he kissed me hard on the mouth as his hands pulled my ass towards him holding me against his enormous cock. He turned me easily round and over the sofa, holding me he drove himself in me, first I thought I would never take it but he held me firm and slowly, gentle stuffed the enter length up my cunt, god it felt big as my cunt stretched to accommodate it but it was the most fantastic feeling I had ever had.

He drove in to me so hard he was lifting me off the floor, I had an orgasm almost immediately then he drove me to another before he flooded my cunt with, what seemed a gallon of his cream. I just turned dropped to my knees and sucked any cum that was left out of him but I couldn't help myself I kept sucking at this huge meat in my mouth until it started to grow again.

To my disbelief it grew rock hard again and soon he was on his back and I was straddled across him bouncing my wet cunt up and down this huge pole screaming at the top of my voice; his hands did magic things to my nipples whilst I came to the biggest multiple orgasm anyone could ever have.

We both lay in a heap on the lounge floor, he looked at me, "Do you know my name?" I looked at him and said I think its Graham.

He smiled, "Oh well you have noticed me," I laughed and said will if I hadn't then I have now, I must say you fuck me like I always wanted to be fucked making me scream, then he blew my mind he just said, "I love you and have for a long time, that's why I said why did you go with those men? I've wanted you ever since I first laid eyes on you and I would have done anything for you."

I laughed and said, you better have money because I'm in big trouble right now, he burst out laughing, "Well my sweet you are the only other person to know, I just won 2.5 million and that bitch don't know it and can't get at it, you want me to fuck you as we go places?"

Well my reader that's it, I'm about to roll these bits of paper up put them in a bottle and throw them overboard, if you find them enjoy my story and let it be a lesson, there's always something around the corner, that's if you shout loud enough for it, so here it goes over the side of our forty foot power cruiser, she really goes, that's one of the reasons why we called her, THE SCREAMER.

12