Pauline - Past, Present and Future

Story Info
A Married woman falls under the control of a young man.
3.1k words
4.05
51.4k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Diana1957
Diana1957
19 Followers

Synopsis.

This story is in part based on a real-life experience. Names and locations have been changed, however I have tried to retain as much of what occurred and with other areas of what I wanted to happen. You decide which is real and which is fantasy.

This story contains graphic writing and scenes of pain, humiliation and control. If you are offended by this, please do not read.

Pauline is 50 years old, married to Mick (Her second husband) Pauline works/worked as a cleaner for a local Building contractor.

Mick is 55 years old and Pauline's husband (Married twice before meeting Pauline) Mick is a general labourer at the same company where Pauline works.

Gavin is 19 years old (Present day age, 18 years old at the time it all started) Gavin is a Joiner at the same company as Pauline and Mick.

Present day.

I woke up and lay there wondering what was next for me? Last night was no different to how its been for the last 6-months, however I had been informed yesterday that changes were being made and I would have no choice in the process.

I felt a stir next to me and turned to look at the man laid at my side. As I looked I recounted how this all started and why I was where I was now and in the position, I have been put in for the past 12-months?

The beginning -- 14-months ago.

Mick was so excited to get the new job, he rang me just after the interview and told me he'd got the job and we were going to celebrate tonight.

I was so pleased for Mick, he was a good man, the redundancy had taken it out of him, he was so down that when this opportunity came up and decided that we would just treat this like any other interview Mick had been for previously.

That night Mick and I celebrated like we had not celebrated for a long time. It would be strange that we would be working for the same company, but would probably not see each other at all. Yes, I had put in a good word with my boss and eventually he found a position that would suit Mick. It was a not a formality really, and he had to go through an interview just to make it official.

That night we tried to make love, but like always Mick couldn't get hard enough to penetrate me. It had been like this for months now, his confidence gone, he had no will to even try to get his penis hard. Of course, I understood, I told him it didn't matter, and he would soon be able to make love to me, just like we used to do. I told him it was a confidence thing and that now he had a job it would return. We would just be patient and let it happen naturally. Instead, we cuddled and kissed, and Mick performed oral on me so that at least I managed to orgasm.

That night Mick vowed to please me once again someday, he was my husband and he would please his wife again, he promised!

Life settled into a pattern of us both, occasional we saw each other at work, Mick was so proud I noticed a huge change in him. Our lives got better, we had more money, we went out, we went into making plans for a holiday, yes, life was good!

Mick still suffered with erectile problems, oh, he could do everything else but get a hard on. He went to the doctor, he had tests, we both went to the doctor, we saw a therapist, but still the problem was there. Its not like he couldn't even get an erection and take something to help, he just couldn't simply get hard!

Mick was apologetic, he was upset, he began to retreat into himself because he couldn't satisfy me. All the time I kept telling Mick that it was ok, we would wait, it would get better, h would return to his old self?

Secretly and unknown to Mick I had been 'taking care of myself' for some time now. I had been brave enough to buy a vibrator and recently a dildo, I was getting my penetrative pleasure but not through Mick!

Other than the erectile problems, Mick was a great and hardworking husband and we were happy. I was happy if I could pleasure myself, Mick didn't need to know about my secret.

Around 6-months after Mick started his job, he came home one night and told me he would be working with a new apprentice called Gavin. Gavin had just started work and was being placed with several of the other men to try to get him life experience. Mick seemed really keen to show Gavin the ropes 'so to speak' and was always talking about it and what he and Gavin did every time he came home. It was 'Gavin this' and 'Gavin that' and 'what a lovely lad Gavin was'

On day Mick came home and a young boy was with him, it turned out to be Gavin as Mick introduced him to me. Gavin was a handsome young man, no doubt about that. He would make some young woman very proud I thought to myself. Mick explained that he and Gavin would be working late and not to worry as he would be home later. Mick seemed happy and Gavin said jokingly he would look after Mick as they left.

I decided as Mick was out I would relax, have a bath, read and book and have an early night. I never heard Mick come home but it must have been late as I was ready up to 10 o'clock before I went to sleep.

I asked Mick the day after as I was making his lunch up what time he came home, and he said it was after 10 o'clock. I didn't think much of it at the time, but he seemed a little edgy as I asked what he had been doing at work until that time as he just said it was a rush job and not to worry.

Gavin became a regular visitor to our house as Mick and he were working together, sometimes he would have tea with us as they were working late shifts. Mick regularly began to work late shifts, I never thought any more of it as he seemed happy and he was trying hard to please me in bed as well, he seemed to have an energy for watching me like never as he tried to please me. I was happy in that Mick was trying and knew that eventually he would regain his desire and his erectile problems would be a thing of the past?

When Mick was working late those evenings it was my turn to look after myself, I got into a regular pattern of getting a sexy story up on my iPad as I laid on our bed, as I read the story I would play with myself and eventually end up pleasuring myself with my vibrator or dildo, or even both at the same time!

I was always careful to make sure that doors were locked and that I was alone? Well so I thought I was alone that is after one night?

I remember the day it all started, my life changed after that (Recounted only following the events that unfolded after that night) it was a Wednesday, Mick and Gavin were at our house, having some tea and they were off to a rush job like usual. They both left around 6.30 pm, I cleared away ran my usual bath and decided to settle in for my night of pleasure.

Having made sure the doors were locked I bathed and was reading in the bath, nothing unusual in that as I had done it before. In my semi-conscious state of becoming aroused, I thought I heard the door open and then close? I called out if Mick was home but no reply. I got out the bath, put on my robe and went downstairs, the door was locked, I checked the back door, that too was locked. I decided that it must have been me and went back upstairs

I cleaned the bath and got ready for bed. I had now progressed to watching porno films on my iPad as I would pleasure myself, these were nothing extreme and included any form of sex between people. I stripped off my robe and settled on the bed to pleasure myself, the bedroom door was open, it was a warm night and I was alone, so it didn't concern me at all!

This film I watched had two women and one man all engaged in all sorts of sex, I was so turned on that my hands and fingers were busy, I kept getting more into the film and bolder in my actions and passions.

I really was into the film and was getting turned on and managed to bring myself off three times before I became tired. Strangely enough I thought I heard the door open and close again as I tided up the bed.

Again, I put on my robe and went to check, but like before the doors were locked. I assumed that it was my imagination and that I was pre-occupied with my pleasures to think anyone could have been here but me, after all there was only Mick with a key to get in and he was working wasn't he!

The next few days were normal days, things moved along like normal. Gavin was becoming more helpful with Mick, the odd jobs around the house were now being completed 9which pleased me) Gavin was honing his skills on us, Mick was happier than ever before, so it was a total shock when I got home on the Friday and found a large brown envelope on the floor as I opened the door. As I picked it up I saw the words wrote by hand in capital letters on the envelope 'PAULINE'

Wondering what the envelope contained as I opened it, thinking it was maybe something from work, or even Mick?

As I opened the envelope, and pulled out the contents my whole works came to a shuddering stop.

There in my hands were pictures of me laid on my bed, naked and me using my vibrator and dildo on myself. The pictures were graphic and showed me penetrating myself whilst playing with my breasts.

There were four A4 sized pictures, grainy images but clearly it was me in the pictures. I was shaking as I managed to sit down, the pictures in my hands I began to cry.

Why, I thought, who would do this to me as I sobbed? There was no note, no letter, no demands, just the pictures.

How would I explain this to Mick, who had taken them? then it dawned on me, it must be Mick, he must be playing some new game trying to get himself in the mood or something? I decided to not say anything, Mick would eventually tell me, and we could return to our normal life's?

That night I wanted to say something to Mick but couldn't, he looked so happy. I just left it, that night in bed I was surprised that Mick started cuddling me, I knew then that Mick was trying, the pictures were his idea as we became amorous. Mick still couldn't get an erection, but he was different, he was adventurous, he wanted me to do things, of course I did what he asked, I loved him, we were becoming so close again.

The next day, I woke up so happy, Mick was gone as I lay there relaxed, happy, content and turned on. I couldn't resist it, but I began touching my breasts, my hands were all over myself and I stripped off my nightie and retrieved my vibrator. I didn't need a film or book, I was turned on as I went over last night, mick was my man, I was making love to myself imagining it was Mick making love to me. I came so powerfully the first time, the second and third times following were more intense.

Suddenly I heard a noise, a noise as I jumped up off the bed and ran to the landing, as I got to the landing I just saw the front door closing as I ran down the stairs not realising I was still naked as I got to the door. I was just about to open the door and at that moment became aware of my nudity. I dashed back upstairs and threw on my robe and basically ran down to the door. I wanted to catch Mick, I wanted to drag him back inside and make love to him. I would show him that for watching me, he could have me instead?

As I opened the door and peered out either side, I saw no one, no car, no works van, no one? It was strange, I had taken less than 30-seconmds to put my robe on, surely, I would have been able to see Mick?

All day it bothered me, why would Mick do this, why wouldn't he want to share his voyeurism with me, as that what it clearly was now. I understood Mick's desire to spice things up, to change things, I wanted to be a part of it with him.

I decided that I would confront him tonight, tell him it had to stop, if he wanted to do this then he would have to do it with me. I went out shopping and would confront him tonight at tea.

When I got home and opened the door, I saw another large envelope, again handwritten and addressed to me. I ripped the envelope open and pulled out the pictures. There I was laid on my bed, doing things to myself, it was clearly from this morning. I thought to myself, right this will stop now and left the envelope in the kitchen ready to confront Mick at tea time.

When Mick came home, I was surprised to find Gavin with him so my plans to confront Mick would have to wait. I made tea for Mick, Gavin and myself, thinking no more about it and totally forgot about the envelope tucked behind the bread bin.

Tea was finished, Mick said Gavin and he were working late again tonight as he went upstairs to the bathroom. I followed him up determined to say something as I heard Gavin shout up from downstairs that could he make some sandwiches for later for them both. Mick shouted yes as I was about to confront Mick I realised the envelope was still tucked behind the bread bin. I rushed back downstairs and into the kitchen as Gavin was making some sandwiches, I bumped into him in my haste to get to the bread bin and said I would make the sandwiches, he could go sit down and watch TV.

Phew, I thought as I made the sandwiches, when I stopped cold looking at the envelope, it had clearly been removed or moved, I was sure. I couldn't remember if I had noticed the envelope moved earlier when we were all in the kitchen eating, or when I had left Mick alone as Gavin went out to the van and Mick had found the envelope or! OMG, had Gavin found the envelope just now?

I stood there frozen, I was shaking, had Gavin found the envelope, or was it Mick playing games?

I heard Mick come into the kitchen grabbing me around the waste as his hands found my breasts as he leant into me and whispered 'see you later sexy' at that moment I relaxed, knowing it was Mick and he was telling me that he knew and was turned on. I said back at him, as he stood there that I loved him and would make it special for him tonight (not knowing that this was being witnessed by others)

I read his actions that he wanted me to keep doing what I did for him. At that moment I felt so happy and was floating as I heard them both leave.

I decided that tonight I would make it special for Mick, I would play along with him, for him and let him know that I knew.

I bathed, I decided to dress up in my sexy lingerie, it had been ages since I had dressed up, but tonight it was special, I had other items there ready to use when the time was right? I wore a black basque, black thong knickers, and stockings.

I put on some music, dimmed the bedroom lights and began to relax with a film on the iPad. I cannot remember how long it was, but I heard the door open and close, I heard shoes or boots being taken off. At that moment I put my plan into action.

I put fastened my feet into pre-arranged cord tied to the bed legs, I fastened my left hand into another pre-tied cord again tied to the bed headboard and I pulled on a sleep mask, I was black and covered my eyes completely.

I laid back down and began to play with my vagina. I could only imagine the sight Mick would see as he came upstairs. Me laid there, legs tied to the bed, my left hand tied to the bed, blindfolded as I was playing with myself.

I heard him on the landing, I could sense he was stood there watching me, it was then I said, 'This is all for you baby, I want you so much' I was on a roll, I couldn't stop and kept on talking. 'I'm yours baby, yours to do what you want' I kept on 'Fuck me, please fuck me' (Note, I don't normally talk like that, but the film and the fact I wanted to please Mick, I wanted to try anything)

I heard footsteps come into the bedroom, I was panting heavily as I brought myself to my biggest orgasm yet as I cried out 'Take me please, make me your slut please' as I shook uncontrollably from the body blowing orgasm I had just had.

I could sense Mick standing at the bedside as I said, 'Take off my blindfold and make me your slut forever'

I felt fingers flicking over my enlarged nipples, I felt a hand move down over my belly to my vagina and a finger enter my vagina. I was so wet, Mick must be turned on I imagined? The finger slowly began to make love to me as I cried out to be uncovered.

I felt fingers on my head, I felt the fingers grab the blindfold and as it was pulled off me, there stood Gavin, grinning and with his mobile phone in his hand!

To be continued.

Diana1957
Diana1957
19 Followers