Pauline Swift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers

He rose and went to the T V switched it on, "Just want to see if your on the news." Five minutes later he was back between her legs, "Not even a mention, your old man seems to have taken our warning seriously, your pants should convince him we mean what we say, now were was I?" As his hands circled her firm round arse his head went back to her cunt and the mmmmm sounds filled the room again.

Donavon listened intently to the story of his wife's adultery, much to Craig's amazement he was even kind and understanding and when Craig broke down and cried after he had explained how it had all gone wrong, Donavon comforted him, holding him to his shoulder.

While he held Craig he told him he had not involved the police, he had decided against it after the first threatening demand and he was waiting for another. They had warned him he wouldn't like what was in the parcel so he had better start getting the money ready as other letters would follow, they had finished by saying, until they were good and ready to let her go so if I knew what was best for her, keep the police out of it.

Craig found comfort in the way Donavon was conducting himself, he was a solid man the type Craig could look up to, a very caring man, in-fact he couldn't understand why Pauline would want to hurt or deceive him.

The man grinned up at Pauline, his fingers now playing with the folds of her cunt lips, "I hear a wagon coming this way, he's back, so now the fun can begin," he ran his finger under his nose, "And what fun we are going to have with you." The man entered the room; Pauline's tormentor had left her standing, facing the door; her skirt still pushed in to the waistband, her cunt on full display. He clapped his hands together, just once but deafeningly as he threw his head back, "That's how I like my women to greet me when I get home."

He walked over to Pauline his arm encircled her as he buried his face in to her neck, "God you smell good, just think, your old man gets your pants and we get what goes in them." She shook her head, little squealing noises from behind the tape as he mockingly pushed his tongue out at her and wiggled it, the other one came up to them, "Ain't life great, we get to fuck any bit of her we like and then we get paid."

Both of them stood back and pulled their shirts off, then, bare chested they picked Pauline up and carried her to the bed. They didn't throw her on, they just sat her down she looked at them confused, her jaw was grabbed, "We'll untie your legs and flatten you on the bed for a good fucking later but you can't suck cock laying down, well, not what we got."

Pauline sat mesmerized by them and fear. She watched as they both unzipped their jeans, first one then the other let the material drop to the floor. Both of them pushed the front of their pants down, a loud groan came from behind the sealed mouth as Pauline's eyes widened to take in the size of the two huge, fat, long cocks now waving inch's from her face.

The bigger of the two men pinched at the tape over Pauline's mouth, "I'm gona rip this off and you can spit out the ball, then your gona suck these cocks real slow and with feeling and spiting the ball out is the only spiting out your gona be doin."

He started to peel the tape off, "Now you just think about this, your miles from anywhere and your tied real tight and will stay that way even when you're naked. There will come a time when you'll be strung up, right way up or wrong way, you'll be over that table with that pretty ass up and we can whip you raw, and that includes cunt, tits, whatever, so the nicer you fuck the more we'll fuck you, understand."

Pauline was on the edge of hysteria as she waited for another piece of tape to be pulled off before she nodded, "Good, now lets get this straight, you are ours till your old man delivers and believe me we get bored easily, so you know what this pretty little mouth of yours has got to do."

As the last piece of tape peeled from her face Pauline spat the ball out, coughed, moistened her lips then, reluctantly she opened her mouth.

She went to tickle the end, just like she had with Craig but he had other ideas. Grabbing her hair with both hands he rammed his oversized cock straight to the back of her throat, Pauline gagged and reached as he held her tight to him, "Get it down that throat, come on you stupid bitch, I want it all in."

Pauline's thoughts of biting the monster stuck in her mouth were immediately removed as the second grabbed more hair and dragged her further forward saying, "Go on bitch, bite it, I'd love to see him real mad, your ass wouldn't be worth a light but it would be red," then he finished by saying, "If there was any flesh left on it."

Her mouth wide open only just accommodated the huge cock, chocking and gagging she tried hard to fit it in to her throat. She could feel it edging down, cutting off her airways, panicking that he wouldn't stop until she heard, "Just a bit more then you can take a shot, one of many for her old man to ponder over."

As if concentrating on staying alive with the huge thing now well embedded in to her throat was not enough for Pauline she was forced to look sideways at the camera, the flash blinded her but worst of all it was the signal for him to really start fucking her face and all Pauline could do was sit there as he pulled it out then shoved it hard back down her throat, all to the laughter of the other one, who, she knew would be using her mouth next.

Pauline was revolted by the cock in her mouth, what she was being forced to do to these total strangers, just when she thought it couldn't get worse the taste of his pre-cum coated her throat and she knew the slick salty muck was only going to get worse and in the pit of her stomach she knew she was going to have to swallow all his filth.

She tried to prepare herself as his grunts got louder and the thrust now total closed her throat, she took a quick breath through her nose when suddenly the veins in the monster cock filled, the enraged head grew as he spude hot sticky juice in to her throat.

Pauline's stomach muscles worked hard to except the juice, she chocked, it even filled her nose, she tried hard not to be sick, that was helped by the fact he didn't take his cock out all the way out, threatening her that, if she didn't hold the head with her lips while he seeded her, she'd be sorry.

Finally he pulled it out but immediately grabbed her hair and pulled it back, drops of his cum dribbled from her lips and nose; he forced her mouth open, bubbles of his white sticky muck stuck around her tongue. He pointed her head at the camera and another shot of her defenseless abuse was captured.

Pauline's mouth was full of the foul taste but she didn't have time to think, the second cock was now slapping at the side of her face, "Come on bitch, my turn to feel the inside of that cute mouth, plenty of tongue and a lot of deep throat sucking, come on babe, I feel lucky, make my day."

Once again the exhausted Pauline was sucking cock, not as thick but just as long and just as viscous, driving in to her sore throat, her hair being dragged forward and back. She was trying to bend forward and hold her head back making it easier to fit the thrusting length down her throat.

A squeal came from around the cock as her eyes caught sight of the first rapist reaching in to a bag and pulling out two whips, thick leather bound handles, each handle had many thin lengths of leather hanging from them.

He heard her squeal, he turned, still grinning at her he said, "Got to make it look real," as she felt the first drops of juice in her throat she heard, "With legs like you got, I bet you dance real nice." At that moment his cum gushed in to her throat, gagging she again let it slide in to her stomach, her head being forced back and forth as the last drops squeezed in to her.

She was roughly shoved back on the bed. Laying there, little sobs spat out sticky cum from her lips, each cough brought pain to her sore throat, her face bruised and battered from the fucking her mouth had just suffered. The first rapist walked over to the bed, in his hand hung one of the whips, his free hand gripped her skirt, "Thin and expensive, I wonder if these designer clothes can stand up to a little beating?"

To roars of laughter the two men grabbed at Pauline, she was turned, her hands untied then retied in-front before she found herself being dragged, her legs still bound, her expensive shoes scuffing the wooden floor until the three reached the center of the room, they were under a huge ceiling hook.

Pleading, begging and crying had no effect on them, in-fact they enjoyed the pitiful cries of their helpless captive as they threw a rope over the hook. Pauline struggled but all in vain, they were far to strong as they tied the end around her wrist rope and hauled her up, stretching her to her full height.

Her head peered from between her raised arms, one man grabbed her hair, "Now what do I do? Do I gag you and enjoy the little muffled noise's from your cock fucked mouth, or do I let you scream yourself horse, maybe that," he shook her, "I can always gag that well fucked mouth of yours if you get on our nerves, lets see."

Standing ether side of Pauline the men began to maul her, feeling her, even through her clothes they hurt, pinching at her nipples or prodding between her legs. Pauline remembered the tender way Craig had caressed her body, like a lover should but she knew these men intended to hurt her and these animals would get great pleasure from doing it.

One of them stood behind her, his great hands came around and closed over her breasts, his fingers found her large nipples, they were easy to feel through the thin bra. As he pressed from behind she felt his cock getting hard again, the huge thing dug in to her arse as he whispered, "You feel good, there is pleasure in guessing what you will look like naked, what is it, expectation is better than gratification, I wonder."

The other one was getting impatient, "Come on stop fucking about lets whip the fucking clothes off her and have some gratification, I want to give her some real fucking," he moved in front of Pauline, "First you dance with the whip then on the end of this," he gripped his cock and pointed the huge purple end at her.

As he moved behind to join the other, Pauline started to beg, "Please no, you don't have to do this, you said if I fuck good you'd just fuck me, then fuck me, I will do anything you ask, I will suck your cocks better, I promise and yooooaaahh."

The first strike ripped across her back, the chiffon blouse ripped in seven lines before sshhwwatt another strike ripped seven lines the other way. The back of the blouse hung in taters, Pauline heard, "Blouse ain't to strong, wonder how long the skirt will last?"

Sshhwwatt, her arse burned, her screams were now pitiful as they kept up a relentless pace. Bits of black material flew through the air as the skirt began to dissolve under the onslaught of the whips. They stopped, her head hung, a mumbled, "Please no more I beg you no more," came from her lips but all she heard was, "You want to change ends."

"Ya I'll take the front," as he walked round he grinned at Pauline, " Lets untie her legs, I want to see her dance with the whip and then I promised her she can dance on this," he gripped his cock and pointed the fat bulbous end at her, "I can't wait to sink this deep between your sexy legs and watch your cunt bounce around it."

As he stepped back she felt her legs undone then before she could move his hand flicked out as he lashed the strips at her. Her skirt ripped, she screamed and immediately drew her leg up and across herself, which only left her other leg open. From behind the other whip struck her high on the soft flesh of her inner thigh, she let out a loud moan.

Another ten times the whips struck home. Pauline hung there, little bits of skirt hung from her waist, the blouse completely gone, the black of her bra stood out from the criss cross of red and white stripes that covered her delicate skin.

Through the haze of pain she heard, "Just cut the bra off, don't want to damage them big juicy tits until I've chewed on them or even better, fucked off between them." The cold steel of the knife cut through the thin straps and the black lace dropped to the floor, "Oh yes that's a fair pair of nipples, lets remind hubby just how juicy his wife is, time for another picture, then the next picture he gets will be after we've had a few hours fun fucking his pretty little wife."

Pauline sobbed uncontrollably as they took the picture. One man grinned at her as the other put the picture to dry, "Say, why don't we leave here hung up, with her hands up there she ain't gona stop us from fucking her ass or cunt, she can just hang there while we have the fun of fucking her?"

The other one said, "No I want her to fuck us, little rich bitch can use her holes to give us pleasure, lets be honest with all her airs and graces she just a set of holes to fuck." Then as they untied the rope from her wrists she heard, "Come on Pauline you know you like sex and you won't stop us fucking you, will you? Because if you don't give me the best fuck I've ever had, you're going back up here, and I get really nasty when I'm frustrated."

Unable to stand she slumped in to their arms, they showed no mercy, first they mauled her naked body then they dragged her back to the bed, their laughter mixed with the sound of her smart high heeled shoes scrapping across the wooden floor. They threw her on to the bed, her shoes stayed on, held by the ankle strap, her stockings ripped at the lace top. After all after they ripped off the last of the skirt those stocking were the only clothing left on the whipped gorgeous body.

She lay on the bed, her body stung everywhere. Through tear filled eyes she watched the bag drop on to the bed beside her, she groaned a pathetic, "Noooo," as a hand pulled out more rope.

Hands grabbed at her as the words, "Oh yes, as promised, tied up, naked and ours to play with," filled her with fear.

In too much pain to even think of defending herself they easily had her arms behind her, they were tightly crossed. Her hands dragged as far to the side and over her hips as possible. Pauline squealed, as they pulled harder, then tied each length of her hand ropes three times around her body, pulling even harder as they tied them off, squeezing her stomach. Separate rope tied her elbows, painfully crossed, her hair was yanked back, now helpless to stop them as he said, "Now try and cover that nice available cute little butt," then a stinging slap proved how open her arse was to what ever they intended to do to it, "Right cunt, you ready to use your holes to fuck us?"

She struggled to stand, her fingers tingled with the poor circulation, "Please its to tight," he stood beside her and pinched her left nipple, "Ya and I hope your cunt is the same."

The other one laid on the bed his cock stood long and straight, Craig had certainly been right about a thick tent pole. The one holding Pauline's nipple pulled he back on to the bed, "Come on you hot rich cunt sit on his dick and fuck him and you better make sure you cum."

Within a minute Pauline was impaled on the huge length of male meat. Pushing her knees on to the bed as she pumped up and down, grunting as the enormous head thumped in to cervix bone, never in her life had Pauline felt anything this size inside her and it hurt, she needed to get wet, anything to stop the pain.

As she grunted and groaned on the massive cock she slowly lubricated the inner walls, she knew she couldn't stop, she was filled with the fear of not achieving her own climax, the thought of what these two would do to her next drove her on.

The one under her grinned in her face, enjoying the helpless position she had put herself in. His hands mauled her bouncing breasts as he continuously attacked her swollen nipples.

He pulled them hard, pulling Pauline forward with them, the other man stroked her arse cheeks, "Showing some tempting ass there rich bitch, bet you ain't taken a ride on one this big up there?' The other man smiled as he saw the look of terror in her pretty face, looking past her he said, "By the look on her face, I don't think anything's been up there, reckon you got a virgin ass hole to plug."

Much as Pauline wriggled the only thing she did was excite the two men, the sight of her trying to escape the massive cock she had been forced to sit on before the other one reached its goal and filled her arse was driving her tormenters on. Fingers rolled and pinched her nipples until she squealed with pain which was quickly followed by slaps on her sore ass cheeks as the other rapist climbed up behind her, Pauline stopped, a moan filled the room as she felt the fat head of the bigger cock prod her as it searched for her anal entrance.

Inch by inch the huge cock started to disappeared in to the tight hole, Pauline's cries became little gurgled noises of pain, the more it pushed in the faster the other cock fucked her. Suddenly the cock up her arse thrust forward, Pauline screamed as its full length ripped up her, her entire body shot forward but the guy under her was waiting and gripped her tits hard holding her in position, then Pauline felt it slide back.

The cock in her cunt shunted all the way up; then back; as it came back the one up her arse invaded her deeply again and so it went on, like two long hard pistons, hammering the beautiful woman in to submission.

She was now panting as the exertion of being fucked in both holes took its toll. Her head rolled on the mans shoulder until her hair was yanked back, "Come on bitch lets have you fucking like its going out of fashion and don't forget you'll be in the shit, big time, if we don't feel you cum as well."

Pauline knew they meant it, the fear of more pain cleared her mind and she knew she had to climax, she knew she had to make herself enjoy this horrendous rape.

She moved her body, trying to get some comfort from the way the two huge cocks battered in to her. She followed their rhythm as they pummeled in and out continuously, the lust filled grunts of her tormentors interspersed by slaps on her arse or twisting of her nipples but her body was lubricating and she hoped more than thought that she felt some sort of sensation.

The cock up her arse spasmed, she heard him, "She's so fucking tight, I can't hold back," then the hot juice filled her. The long fat cock slowly slid out of her leaving her to straighten up, this allowed her more control and she wiggled herself, then in a flash of inspiration she thought of the amount of nights she had faked orgasm with Donavon and went in to the best act she could, forcing the other one to cum at the same time she pretended too.

He pushed her off and got up. The first one had already got the camera; he just opened her legs to show the wet sticky cum now leaking from her arse and cunt. Pauline was exhausted but she still saw the flash and heard, "There you go rich husband, nice picture of your wife's well fucked holes."

More for their own pleasure than Pauline's escape the dragged her ankles up and fastened them to her wrists, they both admitted the sight of this beautiful woman naked and hog tied was a sure way of getting turned on again. She watched as one of them dressed, the Polaroid pictures were put in to an envelope, the same careful way her pants had and he was gone.

Pauline's body was so sore that the couple of hours that she was alone with the one man became just a haze. He turned her over; being hog tied her whole torso bowed upwards forcing her legs open allowing him to play with her exposed cunt and he couldn't get enough of her tits as they jutted up, her nipples like rose colored islands on the top of the large white mounds.

kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers