Pauline Swift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers

The television was switched on, still no mention of her, she felt alone and desperate. Her mind blocked out the cruel fingers that played with her cunt or the sucking, biting mouth that abused her breasts and mouth until the sound of the truck brought her back to reality.

Her tormentor left her as the man returned, she didn't know what to think when she heard him say, "This time tomorrow we will be rich and rid of the bitch, I see you have been having a little fun with our play thing." He walked over to her, "You look uncomfortable, do you think we should put you in another position?"

Pauline just stared at him as he carried on, "How about over that table, with a cock in your mouth and one up your ass, just like a piggy on a spit roast and if we aren't happy with the way you suck cock, and I mean all the way or even better the way you wiggle that ass, while its being given a seeing to, remember you must be giving us maximum enjoyment while we fuck you, or the alternative is your ass will make a perfect target, its as simple as that," he turned to the other one, "Heads or tails."

The one who had spent the last couple of hours playing with her wanted to fuck her arse, Pauline groaned at the thought of the bigger cock ramming in and out of her mouth, but as her legs were released and she was dragged, still uncomfortable bound, to the table she knew it was pointless to argue.

Tied over it, her legs wide to each leg, her head hanging off the other side, the one who had been out stripped and walked towards her, he had both hands around his cock and the head still stood proud as he aimed it at her mouth. The one behind said, "Don't stick it in her mouth yet, she might bite it when I ram my length up her ass," the other laughed, "So much as a tooth mark and I'll flay the skin of her butt, her choice, come on bitch open your mouth wide."

The one behind fucked her a dozen times up the ass and then a dozen up her cunt, enjoying the forced heavy grunting coming from round the huge cock stuck down the helpless woman's throat.

Pauline sucked and struggled to get as much of the length down her throat, all the time remembering to wiggle her arse, she had to make sure they enjoyed her, much as the double ended fucking was hurting she knew it was nothing to the pain they could inflict on her arse with the whips.

She made them both cum, filling her arse and mouth with their hot sticky juice, she waited for her next torment but fortunately they seemed to be tired, nobody had rested since the start and the exertion took its toll. Her arms were still tied, she couldn't move them, so the tied her legs and threw her on the bed. They brought sleeping bags from the truck and all feel in to an exhausted sleep.

Pauline was raped twice during the night, the first time just one of them fucked her but the second time both of them used her holes.

The morning was frantic. The men sorted personal things in to the truck, then one went while the other set to and cleaned things they'd used. Mid way through he forced Pauline to give him a proper blowjob, he just stood there while she knelt in front of him and did all the work, bouncing her head up and down the long length.

Using her tongue she tickled the fat head hoping she had excited him enough. As she swallowed all his juice she hoped she had done it right and he wouldn't hurt her but other things where on his mind.

She gave thanks; all she wanted to do was live long enough to get out of there and enjoy all the rich trappings that Donavon could offer.

At around two the first one returned, Pauline recognized the hold all, Donavon's and it was full of money. They checked it, made sure everything was safe and hid it on the truck. They gagged Pauline and were just trying to decide whether they had time to give their naked, gagged, gorgeous captive another good hard fucking when the door burst open.

Four hill-billies stood in the doorway, rifles pointing at them. One, obviously the oldest spoke, "Now before I go and blow your fucking head off what is you doin in our cabin?"

The three younger one's eyed the naked bound Pauline as the two men went over to the other side of the room with the older man.

After a while the three rejoined the others, one man went to the truck and brought back some bundles of bank notes. As he did the other rapist saw a newspaper in the hill-billies grocery box, it was wrapped round some nails, he pulled it out and went in to fits of laughter.

The first rapist looked at him as his mate held up the newspaper, he turned to Pauline, "Get this, Leading industrialist Donavon Swift has come out of the closet and admitted he's gay, he is pictured here with his new partner Mr. Craig Andrews before leaving for a six month cruse on his boat, The Rider, he is quoted as saying he needs the break to start a new life and to get over the lose of his wife."

The other one looked quizzically at him, "Lose of his wife?" He carried on reading, "Ya it says here the police now believe the disappearance of Pauline Swift is now a run away, new evidence or something."

The other man went in to fits of laughter as Pauline struggled to get off the bed, the first one stepped forward and pushed her back down, "Well that's solved that, we got what we wanted, rich hubby got what he wanted and these fine gentlemen get a new housekeeper, oh and did I mention, they also get something nice to do what ever they want to, all day, everyday, now ain't life great."

As he turned for the door Pauline screamed at him from behind the gag, he turned and looked at her, "Oh come on rich bitch look on the bright side, it's better to be ridden than being taken for a ride."

As they got in to the truck all they could hear were the squeals from Pauline and the yells of excitement from four permanently horny, sex-starved hill-billies.

kayce 69
kayce 69
129 Followers