Pauline the Pumpkin Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,133 Followers

"I'm getting ready to come," Bill informed her, quite unnecessarily. He hoped to give her a mouthful of cum, and that she would swallow it.

Once again, they were after the same thing. Pauline stopped giving deep throat and tightened her lips so no semen would leak out. Eager for the big, gobs of viscous fluids she considered a reward for giving good head, the eager redhead started sucking faster too. When she felt Bill's cock jerking inside her mouth, she moved her face to catch his cum on her tongue where it would immensely delight her taste buds.

"Oh, god, I'm coming," Bill blurted out as his muscles clenched and a big gush of his juices shot from his cock.

It landed right where Pauline wanted it, on her tongue, where it spread out to give her taste buds the expected treat. Knowing there was more where the first blob had come from, she saved it in her cheek and kept sucking until he had pumped two more wads of his cum into her mouth. After another minute of steadily stroking with her lips, she concluded there was none left, and she removed the cock from her mouth, holding it upright so none of his precious juices would drip out and be wasted.

She had a nice, big mouthful of cum, so Pauline swirled it around with her tongue, relishing the flavor and texture, until finally swallowing it. Moving quickly, she licked off all the semen still bubbling from the end of Bill's cock until she had everything from there. She wasn't done yet, because she knew there was still a lot of the delicious treat inside his shaft, so she placed a thumb at the base of his cock, right in front of his scrotum, with the fingers of that hand on the opposite side. Slowly, she moved her hand toward her mouth, catching on her tongue everything that oozed out until Pauline's fingers were against her lips.

She savored this second mouthful the same way before letting it slip down her throat. Having gotten all the cum available, she leaned back on her heels, still looking up at Bill while licking her lips to get any stray droplets.

"My god," he exclaimed. "If beauty contests were won by giving head, you'd be Miss Universe."

"Thanks Bill. I'm glad you appreciated it, because it was a lot of fun for me too. Now, I hope you're going to do the same thing for me."

"I wouldn't miss out on that even if it meant being elected governor. Just get up here on the bed and lie on your back."

Pauline did as he directed, because her pussy urgently needed some attention. Still wearing her skirt and panties, which were soaked through, she pulled a pillow under her head and prepared to be brought to Paradise. Bill desired nothing more than to bring her there, and the delectable aroma of her pussy was calling him, but he wanted to start by licking her breasts. The gorgeous mounds had felt so good in his hands the day before, he just had to see how they felt to his tongue and lips.

They were even more delightful. Both nipples were so erect he could feel the tiny ridges and the pebbly texture of the areola as his ministrations switched back and forth. Pauline's breathing was ragged and her body was writhing on the bed under him, and she knew what she needed right then.

"That feels wonderful, Bill, but it's my pussy that needs your mouth."

His mouth needed her pussy every bit as much, so he licked and kissed and nuzzled his way down to the waistband of her skirt. Afraid he might take a second too long figuring out the fastenings, Pauline reached down and undid the buttons and pushed down on the tab of the zipper. The skirt was loose enough to slide down to her knees, and she raised her ass to do that and waited for Bill to finish with her undressing.

He was even more eager than she was, and he slid off the bed and got back on at the foot so he could approach her on her knees. He quickly pulled her skirt off the rest of the way and placed it with her blouse and his shirt. Pauline was wearing only her wet panties, and he slipped his fingertips through their elastic waistband and started to pull down on them. She raised her bottom for a last time, and he tugged the fragrant garment all the way down and off around her feet, leaving her as naked as he was.

She raised her legs and he moved in between them and ducked so she could let them rest on his shoulders. Bill wrapped his arms around Pauline's thighs until his fingers met on her Mount of Venus and his face was no more than inches from her pussy. From a few feet away, the aroma had been delectable but, from that distance, it was almost intoxicating. In his opinion of the hotsy's looks, he had been considering every feature about her to be of superlative beauty, and he would have added her pussy to that list.

Her pubic hair was the same red-orange as the hair on her head and formed a beautiful contrast with her creamy white skin with its freckles scattered about. Pauline's inner pussy lips were red and swollen and blossoming through her slit, and he gently took hold of the edges of that aperture and spread them. Bill was rewarded with a fragrant cloud that filled his nostrils and started his cock stiffening. Some of her juices that were the source of that aroma had spattered onto the insides of her thighs, and he licked them off, finding they tasted even better than they smelled.

After licking all the nectar from that source, Bill used his tongue to collect the freshest juices, those that were dripping from the adorable pink hole that was their source. By then, Pauline was cooing in pleasure, which was one of the most delightful sounds he had ever heard, and her pussy was squirming under his face.

"Oh, my god, keep doing that," she implored him.

"That" was his tongue caressing between an inner and outer lip, starting with the small, very soft and smooth area between their origins. He slowly stroked the tip back and forth a dozen times before starting to lick upward. His tongue stroked through her pubic hair, which was so soft and downy, he could hardly tell the difference between that and her skin.

When he reached the point where the labia were close together, Bill tilted his head so he could slide his tongue in between them. He loved everything about eating the pussy under his face -- the beauty, the flavor, the aroma, even the happy noises Pauline was making, but the best part of all was the way she felt to his tongue and lips. And the very best tactile sensation up until then was the contrast between her slick outer lip and the inner one, which was spongy with her lust.

And, he knew it was going to get better. The movements of Pauline's body were no more than a small sample of what would happen when she started coming, but he was having so much fun, Bill wanted to delay that happy event until she was at the peak of her sexual excitement. Advancing slowly upward, his tongue caressed both lips, until he reached the end of the inner one, where it merged with the other inner lip to form her clit hood.

He raised his head to check the responses of the woman whose pussy he was eating and was gratified to see how her body was writhing in joy and her head, with her eyes closed and mouth partly open in a grimace of bliss, was rolling from side to side on her pillow. Bill smiled at the erotic sight and felt his cock becoming almost ready to fuck, but he was having such a terrific time then, he hoped it would still be a long time before they started doing that.

Pauline's pussy had been licked before, but never for such an extended period of time. Young men she knew sometimes briefly applied their tongues to her there, mostly to get her wet in order to move on to what they considered the main event - fucking. Bill was the first man to ever spend so much time with his face between her legs, and every stroke of his tongue felt better than the one before it. Waves of pleasure were sweeping over her body, and she gave herself completely over to it.

She had experienced climaxes before, but mostly by playing with her clit after some guy dropped her off, sexually unsatisfied, at her home. However, the orgasm she felt building inside her body was starting to remind her of a huge earthquake building up underground as it prepared to erupt. When she felt Bill's mouth engulfing her clit, she cried out in joy.

"Yes! Yes! Suck my clit! Make me come."

Seconds later, she got her wish. "Oh!" She warbled as she started coming.

Reflexively, as if to keep him there, her legs clamped onto Bill's temples and she buried her hands in his hair to press his face against her pussy, which she was ramming up against him harder than ever. The rest of her body went wild too, with her legs swinging back and forth, threatening to throw both people off the bed. When she climaxed, after almost two of the most exciting minutes for her and for Bill, all Pauline's muscles clenched and her back arched, ramming her pussy against his face for a final time.

After her fabulous orgasm, easily the best in the sexy redhead's experience, all her muscles relaxed, and her arms flopped at her sides. Her legs remained loosely draped over Bill's shoulders, and he carefully crawled part of the way out from under them, before leaning back in and devouring most of the ocean of nectar she had just produced. He licked it from her legs, her belly, her lips and her crotch, but he left whatever was still in the adorable pink hole that had produced it so the juices would be able to perform their natural function of lubrication. Although his climax from the earlier blow job had been highly satisfying, the sight and scent and taste of Pauline's fabulous pussy, as well as the contact with his tongue and lips had turned Bill's cock as hard as one of the wooden bedposts.

After feasting on all the delicious juices he would allow himself, Bill went to where his pants were lying on the floor and took a condom from the pocket. After rolling it onto his stiff cock, he remounted the bed and approached the hotsy who was still lying on her back, legs spread, eyes closed and a big smile on her face. When she felt the bed shaking, signaling his approach, she opened her eyes and, from the sight of the big stiff cock aimed at her pussy, Pauline's smile went from happy to lascivious.

"That was wonderful, Bill. I came better than I ever did before. Do you think you can match it with your cock?"

"I hope so. I'll surely try to."

While Pauline reached down to spread her pussy lips with her fingers, Bill leaned forward, supporting his weight on one hand while his other guided his cock. When he made contact, he moved the tip around to spread the wetness, before giving a firm push. She drew her breath in sharply as pleasure poured through her body from that initial penetration. After a few seconds, he plunged almost another inch of his stiff cock into her, eliciting a happy sigh from the future Pumpkin Queen.

"Mmmmm. Bill, that feels so good. Now, give me all that big dick."

He responded by thrusting forward again, and almost half his shaft plowed into the pink hole that wanted it so badly. Because it was inside her deeply enough, he no longer had to guide his cock, so he let go and placed that hand beside Pauline, leaned over her and smiled down at her beautiful face and form. She returned the look and reached up to cling to his biceps and, the next time she felt the hard, thick cylinder surging into her pussy, she pulled on his arms and fucked back to meet him. Almost all the rest of his cock burrowed into her, and she cooed happily.

Until then, he had been towering over his partner, but Bill much preferred to use the more intimate, skin on skin full body missionary position, so he slid his hands under her shoulders to support the weight of his body on his knees and forearms. She reached up to wrap her arms around his neck and pull his face down for a long kiss, which continued even as he drew back for another stroke. When Pauline felt his cock burrowing into her again and cramming her pussy, she wrapped her legs around his thighs and pulled herself forward to meet him. Their bodies came together with a very satisfying "smack" and his brown pubic hair entwined with her soft pumpkin colored bush.

He lay like that for more than a minute, not moving, except in response to what the muscles in Pauline's pussy were doing to him. Ripples of exquisite pleasure swept through his body as his cock was massaged as it had seldom been before that day. Incredible as it already felt, he knew everything would get even better as they continued with the slow, deep stroking. He pulled his cock most of the way out of her, paused for a few seconds before thrusting forward, plunging into the dripping and eager pussy of the enthusiastic woman. She pulled herself forward to meet him again, and the wet sound of their bodies meeting was accompanied by sighs and moans of pleasure from two mouths. Once again, they lay in that position until Bill drew away for another slow, deep stroke, and she fucked back to meet that one too.

They continued with those slow, deep strokes for a long time, and Pauline's body became more active with every minute that passed. She started rocking from side to side and her hips began swiveling under them, thrusting her legs out past Bill's hips like a pair of pistons. Her hands were active too, stroking the sides and back of the man above her, and her loud moans of joy were starting to end in whimpers.

"I Love that Bill! I'm getting ready to come! Really give it to me now," she urged him.

He was getting close to his climax too, and Bill had already known the excited woman under him was rapidly approaching her own delightful event. He moved up slightly on her body, so he was plunging his cock down into her pussy and making stronger contact with her clit, as he drove his shaft into her and again when he drew back. He started fucking her faster too, and she responded by matching his increased pace and telling him again what she wanted.

"Yes! Oh, god, yes! Fuck my clit! Fuck my clit and make me come!"

Bill was on the verge of his climax, and he wanted nothing more than to bring his partner to her orgasm almost simultaneously with his own. Her hands kept stroking his body and her ass continued bouncing up and down off the bed when she gave out with a joyous cry.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Keep fucking me!"

As he drove his cock into her wild pussy as hard and fast as he could, Pauline was clawing his back with her fingernails, and every other part of her body was moving, including her mouth, as she urged him to keep ramming his cock into her. His own climax had continued to mount, and was about to overwhelm him when the very happy young woman under him uttered a cry of ecstasy and climaxed. All her muscles clenched, and she clutched his back and legs even more tightly with her arms and thighs as she rammed her pussy back to meet him for an ultimate time.

After her orgasm, Pauline completely relaxed, seeming to turn into a creamy white puddle of joy with red-orange spots. Bill didn't even slow down, but kept plunging his entire cock in and out of her dripping pussy until his climax erupted, and his cum gushed into his condom. He didn't stop then either, but kept fucking until he ejaculated twice more before sprawling on top of the tired, happy woman under him.

After their tremendous sexual escapade, Bill and Pauline were tired and sated, so they lay in bed in a happy pile until his cock slipped out of the lovely place where it had given and received so much pleasure. As they were cuddling, she turned and asked him a question.

"This has been just fab, Bill. Do you think we can get together a few more times before the pageant, besides the night after?"

"I don't see why not. We'll have to be circumspect, like we were in coming here today, but there's nothing really to stop us."

He was right about that. The horny couple met again in that same motel room two more times before the pageant as well as after the beauty contest ended. Pauline wore her first place sash and nothing else during their wild bouncing and thrashing on the bed that time. They got together a few times after that too, until she got a letter she considered a dream come true.

It was from a major movie studio, and began by congratulating her on winning the Miss Pumpkin Contest, to use their words, and went on to build up her hopes even more than the return address on the envelope had already done. The letter informed her they would be holding interviews followed by screen tests in a nearby large city, and suggested the recipient might be interested in joining them, and that she could use the letter as a pass through the door of the hotel suite they would be using. Such events had to be kept secret in order to keep the interviews and tests from being swamped by thousands of people strolling in off the street with no chance of ever getting into the movies.

Of course, Pauline was very interested, and she went thee and passed all the tests with a minimum of difficulty, including the most important one on the studio president's casting couch. After spending time on several similar places, all of which she enjoyed immensely, the young starlet began getting parts in movies, although under a different name, and you might see her the next time you attend a film by that major movie studio.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Pauline and the mayor did, and as much as she is having now. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,133 Followers
12