Pauline's Pumpkins - Day 01

Story Info
Abnormal farm girl deals with abnormal problems.
8.3k words
4.14
45.3k
38

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note: some obvious stuff - all characters in this story are at least 18 years old, this is all fictional, if you're not a fan of this kind of story prolly shouldn't be reading it now, huh? Also, not a writer, so not only is this my first real story to just throw onto this site. Might not follow it up I don't really know. Hope you enjoy!*

*****

Pauline looked out of her small house through the window facing the field of pumpkins out front, resting her palms on a light brown wooden table. She took a moment to think about what life was like a long time ago, when she used to be even smaller than she already was.

Becoming the owner of her parents' farm was nothing short of a consequence of the actions of choice making human beings in her life: even as one of the smaller members of her family, even for her age, she had been an intelligent young girl and with the competitive tendencies with siblings, she worked hardest of all her 3 brothers and 3 sisters. Her parents not only recognized her grit and consideration for the farm, but most all her siblings found other work; her brothers all went to college for engineering degrees, although one was aiming to carry himself through school long enough to land a contract, and two of her sisters went into an art degree and construction. The only person who still worked with food was Pauline's sister Rory, and that was in the distributer of their farm's production. She took on the old fashion farm a decade before, after her parents retired, and moved with the modernization of agriculture into the new age. Her easier and more fruitful career made her a comfy living woman.

Now, back to the real world from her reminiscence, she decides to make herself some bacon and eggs. She had a lot easier a life without the need to water and til the earth manually but she always inspected the land and did her paperwork and her energy level was still important. But she was in red pajamas and a strong custom tank top, and had a lot of preparing for the day.

Pauline stood at a meek 5"1 and even in her favorite thick pleather boots, her height was another of her many eye catching features she could not hide. Like much of her family, she had silky golden hair and many uniform freckles across her face and arms. She had a plump little face with chubby little cheeks and intelligent green eyes under her blonde straight ponytail. Her arms and legs were plump but fit and show little of her fatty diet. Her wide hips supported a round bottom bitten with freckles stretched across both big, cushiony cheeks.

What really stuck out about the young aggregator, specifically in front of her, were her boobs. Be it from genetics that developed her chest in late puberty or the genetically experimental farming practices that uninformed citizens cite as dangerous, her breasts were obscenely massive. She used to just think of herself as busty, but after working with literal pumpkins, all basically a few sizes smaller than her own firm, bouncy milk bags, she realized how freakish her chest was. They were once ridiculous assets that caught male attention but once she started lactating for unknown reasons, they got bigger, firmer and more of a chore. They always seemed to make more milk and after attempting to keep her shirt dry for professionalism's sake, they seemed to get bigger after she drained them. Now, she could bend over and touch her toes with her hands behind her back.

Making breakfast, she had to push her boobs downwards and trap them against the counter to grab what she needed. After some careful use of the burners and a very tasty dish bacon and eggs, she went on to finish her morning routine. As she was applying toothpaste to her brush, she got a call.

Picking it up, she saw it was her sister and partner in business. Normally she'd leave the phone ringing, but this was not only one of her absolute best friends but she was making a call.

"Hey there Rory, how's life been?"

"Hey Pauline... what?"

Pauline then realized she'd garbled her words brushing her teeth. She spit in the sink and washed her toothbrush, a little annoyed this interrupted her morning.

"I said how's life been? What are ya callin for?"

"I'm personally in a good mood but i'm worried about dad's farm." Rory said, ominously.

Pauline took a second to reason with why she would say that, then after coming up empty handed...

"I don't know what ya think is wrong with MY farm, so if you could enlighten me i'd appreciate that." She was a little annoyed as was and Rory calling her farm her parents' farm made her feel the need to defend her hard work into the family business.

"Sorry about that, it's just that... I remember we had a conversation last year when you had problems with crop safety and it seems like you haven't changed your procedures and I wanted to know if anything's popped up."

Pauline rested her short, heavy frame on the bathroom counter, flesh spread to the mirror across, and squinted, racking her memories from last year. She did remember some animal damage to the pumpkins furthest from her house, closest to the forest on the other side. It was negligible in her mind but now that Rory had brought it up she knew it had been a hot week before she had had a thorough investigation around her pumpkin patch.

"...yeah, I remember last year, it seemed like just a little damage around this time of the year, but as I recall we just didn't put as much insecticide at the edge. Not like critters got our corn or anything though, but I'll go check if it makes you and your store front buddies happy." She said the last sentence condescending, and Rory chuckled.

"You and I still work together, except now I deal with all different food producers, you're just the last one I want to see go under."

Pauline smiled to herself, thankful for her sister. She said goodbye and made a mental note to personally go out and examine the plants. Beforehand, however, she had a number of chores to take care of. After brushing her teeth and changing into some real clothes, she went back into her room.

In the privacy of her room, she sat on her bed and pulled her shirt off. As the hem of her white tank top flew up, her bouncy udders squished against each other, fitting through the hole for her waist and flopping out very suddenly. So suddenly, their weight pulled her down onto her feet off the bed.

"Whoop!" She exclaimed, catching herself on the bed frame.

Her fat pumpkins fell low, similar to their shape in her braless top moments before but even the firm chest of the farm's manager and overseer sagged without help. You could eat thanksgiving dinner off her obscenely wide, red areolas. They were wrinkled, bumpy and had a very thin layer of milk in the folds. This surrounded the milk pads that had long been over soaked, which barely contained her nipples under the small tents.

After backing up over her bedside, she could feel her sensitive breasts rest on the side of her bed. She took a moment to enjoy the feeling and even shook them across the side of the bed, giggling to herself and admiring her growth. But then she felt them get sticky and quit, planning on showering after she had milked them.

She grabbed her right boob and pulled it onto the bed. She then slid over to her nightstand, and with her tit's end in reach she peeled her right pad.

Her nipple was empirically plump, not as freakishly proportionate as her breast but the thick milk spigot was majestic as ever, and failed to hide how bloated she was. It dripped like a clogged water hose on flood and even after being the proud owner of her current mature body for years she still had a surprising urge to help herself. She shook herself around like a water bed for a minute. The nipple now had a constant spray milk and her other breast now soaked the other pad. She was ready.

Reaching under her nightstand, she pulled the secretive dark green felt box out from the shelf. Inside was an industrial grade milk pump with only two hoses.

She remembered a while back when she grabbed the small, abnormal device from a dairy farm down the road. The owner and her were good friends, and they went out to farmers markets and fairs together. Recently though, he had nonverbally told her that they could not be as close as they once were: his wife found what was once an old, healthy childhood friendship a sexy, potential threat to her marriage and the young boys showed interest in her as well which did nothing but worry her.

She chuckled to herself, thinking about how his sons gave her a custom structured pump for access to her right breast for 10 minutes. She told them they could practice juicing her teat like a cow and to fill their bucket for the duration and made clear that gentle hand motions were their limit, nothing rough - but at different points in time however, they both ended up burying their faces in her bouncy bloated baby feeder. This was obviously more than just "practice" for hand milking, unnecessary with current technology, but they were hungry and horny beyond her initial belief. They had begun rougher than she wanted but it was when the older brother surprised her with a strong suckling that she really started losing patience with them. She stopped them at 10 minutes, on the dot.

"You too seem happy with yourselves" she said, pulling on her breast. The younger brother was cheek deep in tit, and as she pulled he sucked more areola in and bit down, milking her for a few extra ounces as milk gushed from the sides of his mouth. She began to feel his sharp teeth when he let go, licking his milk mustache. She grabbed a milk pad and started wrangling the floppy knocker into her enormous bra cup.

"Well thank you Miss Pauline... you need some help with that?" The older of the two asked, noticing her struggle.

She glanced at him, still struggling with the now softened sack of fat when she sighed and puffed her chest out, offering it to him. As he held it up ready to stuff it back in, he gawked at her still leaky teat. Everyone stared and even Pauline was tempted to taste test herself, only god knew how badly the young men wanted to.

She internally prayed he wouldn't go for seconds. He salivated just like before he violated their agreement but unlike before she knew his intents. Now, as she sat almost equal level to them up on a high chair, she tried forcing eye contact.

"Well, I think I've certainly held up my side of this bargain. Now you won't tell your parents now, more for your sake than mine ya hear?" She said, hoping to remind them of how this was an inappropriate interaction.

She reddened as he stared at her nipple, still leaking the milk, and for a second he pulled her nipple upwards towards his face. She leaned in, giving him a death stare and out of embarrassment he looked at her then at the floor.

"Y'know I get paid by my parents working here, and you are an absolute cow, still got a lot ta give, i'd pay for more time, a hundred bucks for another minute at least... we could just try the pump if you want to test it... although sucking would work best..." the younger brother said. He lit up and looked away, regretting comparing his dad's friend to a farm animal right in front of her.

She was genuinely surprised, laughing a little, "are you-you for real? You two still hungry? Heh... drank a lot but you two won't dry even this titty out I don't believe", she said, hefting it in her hand. As she raised and lowered the tit, the older brother gently squeezed her, drawing at least enough milk to coat his wrist. The grip on her vulnerable breast made her take on a more serious, defensive tone as the older brother returned to ogling her "I think you two have had enough."

"Well, how much would it cost for a gallon of this?" The older brother said, squeezing her hard. She winced at the roughness as he aimed a white fountain into his open mouth.

She took a relatively dry milk pad and was about to cover herself when the older brother grabbed the wide edges of her breast and pulled her nipple back into his mouth. Milk pad in hand, she stared at the hungry teen. She didn't know what to do besides watch him gorge himself on her flesh, vigorously chewing her nipple and digging his tongue into her scrunched up areola. He stood taller, pulling her mammoth mammary upwards, forcing more milk out. Milk pouring down her breast, she pulled away from him as much as she could, hands on chest but that only flooded his mouth and made Pauline even more sensitive. After losing a pop can's worth of tit cum, she decided to leave him to his meal and talk to the less rude younger brother. A look of pain on her face appeared every time he sunk his head deeper into her gelatinous dirty pillow, trying to hide both embarrassment and pleasure from the wide eyed younger brother.

"...you want a gallon? I sell my milk to people online, I can show you where you can buy some if you really want a competitive price... know how nutty your dad is bout that, not like i'm any - AHH!" The older brother was now bear hugging her massive udder and the milk flow was both messy and unbearably intense.

"Hey calm down! Your dinner couldn't run away if she tried! Fuck, STOP SQUEEZING SO HARD!" Pauline squeaked, grabbing the older brother's hair.

Moments after he began crushing her, she soaked her panties. She loosened up and let herself rest against her chest, still held by the older brother and still receiving its punishment for being so full of milk, now even more sensitive since she came. He stopped bear hugging her udder but his head was now completely engulfed in tit flesh and he seemed happy inside it.

Pauline caressed the back of his head while he drank his dinner. She felt really good and the flow of goodness came from her flow of milk. He felt comfortable with his head against her, comforted by her softness and sweetness.

The younger brother was all the more jealous and hungry from the teasing in front of him.

She saw the desire in his eyes and made him hold his arms out. Confused, he agreed. She then took her breast out of the older brother's mouth with some gentle padding. She then turned to the younger brother and dropped her boob onto his outstretched arms.

Her chest sagged between his arms but her firmness and fullness kept her nipple pointed at his chest, now drenching him in multiple sprays.

"Your brother and I can talk about a plan for purchasing milk - why don't you be a good boy and clean your plate?" Pauline smiled with a motherly softness towards him. "Except the plate's the inside of my mammary glands. And i've got more milk than you can stomach..." they both laughed at her a little. "I'm gonna stop talking now... dig in!" She took the top of his head and pushed him down into her chest.

She let the younger brother enjoy himself and gave them her username on reBay. As she wrote down her information, he tried to get the biggest mouthful of milk he could. Pauline joined in and beat him by a landslide with her squirrely cheeks. She then put those cheeks to even more work, and after some coaxing their balls and her right breast finally ended up empty. She used the pump on her left when she got home and in a fraction of the time she spent away from home she was fully drained...

Thinking back to that day she had a genuine laugh thinking about how awkward and stupid she was and how much more they were. But that makes it hard for her to hang out with Don's family, having done sexual acts with his kids, and with his paranoid wife's request to avoid private time together, she felt isolated from one of her old friends. But right now was a day she could focus on Rory's mission given to her to check up on the plants personally.

Right after her personal mission.

She got the custom pump out with an empty gallon jug she left herself last session and plugged the machine into the wall. Don's boys were real considerate towards her needs, she thought.

The chronic, monotone sucking sound of both pumps blared. She tossed the milk pad from her right tit into the trash and brought her left tit over to the pump intending to do the same. She threw the other one away too, and with her bulging left boob in her lap she decided to have a little fun, now sexually invigorated. She had the best milk machines around and she didn't need anyone's permission or any money to drink more than she could stomach.

With her stretchy areola in hard, she squeezed herself in bursts blasting her mouth, now giving extremely generous squirts anticipating her feast. She smiled and opened her mouth, pulling her areola just inches away from her mouth, still squirting up like old faithful, bearing her teeth...

"Hey Miss Pauline!-"

The sudden shout made her tense, squeezing herself harder as a familiar, skinny young farmhand opened the door. As she looked wide eyed in the half second after perceiving the noise he had already began closing the door he now realized he should not have opened. She had seen his gaze though, and it was locked onto her creamy snack, or at least what she had planned snacking on.

"Oh I'm sorry! I'm beyond sorry! Oh my goodness so sorry! Sorry Miss..."

Pauline tried shrieking at him but her voice cracked and she hadn't swallowed her milk, forcing her to wait a moment.

"ANDY-ep, ANDY YOU FUCKING RETARD WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN IN MY HOUSE? Was the door open? Did you knock? Did you think I was expecting you? WHAT THE ACTUAL like, why? Just why??" She appeared discontent with the moment at hand.

"I'M SO SORRY, I JUST... Bill sent me over, he said you need to come out asap, I did knock at your door, but I should have been more careful I'm so sorry... but he said you need to come out, right away."

Pauline started rearranging herself to get out of bed, more alert to Bill's call for her than the eye candy she'd just become for Andy. She had her enormous breast overflowing her lap, with the red nipple blasting milk into her gaping mouth at its highest rate right after he entered. She didn't know how to feel besides angry.

"Well fuckin hell ya CUNT, learn to knock louder, and while IN my house, entering my ROOM... tell Bill I'll be out in a few minutes."

As she heard Andy run out towards the pumpkin patch, she hears someone else run up, speak, and then yell inside.

"Pauline! We need you NOW! There's something in the pumpkins and it's aggressive! Git yur gun!" He ran a short distance right outside her house.

That changed a lot of things. Because her house is the only one near her farm besides a small warehouse where her employees could relax during the day, the nearest rifle for at least a mile is the one she keeps locked away, and something that requires such a precaution needed it immediately.

Pauline looked frantically through her room for milk pads but quickly realized they were in her bathroom. She decided to wipe her wet nipples with a hand cloth on her nightstand and jams her tits in the wife beater again. She stumbles with her keys opening the gun case under her bed and loads her rifle quickly and then heads outside.

When she throws the back door open, Andy and Bill both looked to her bouncing out the door, for once staring at something more eye catching than their boss's breasts. Andy looked shaken

"Hey Paula, that thing over in the shade growled at us, and didn't run away when we tried scarin it off!"

She had already run up a few yards into the pumpkin patch. She squinted at the dark shape on her property.

"What the hell are those things?" She said, noting another animal walk up closer. They were short but long and spikey, like dogs with wild tufts of hair and alert ears. "Coyotes or somethin strange?"

Bill was a hardened southern man who Pauline believes heard he'd once been in the navy. Would not have surprised her for a second, but after his initial impression on her his kindness was what surprised her. While Andy was terrified, Bill's extent of fearful body language hit his tense stance and focused eyes.