Paul's Awakening

Story Info
Expatriate traveler in Africa discovers his maid.
1.4k words
4.34
31k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knocked gently on the door, then firmly. It was a thick door, and she wasn't sure anyone heard. Expatriates liked these heavy doors. She knocked again. Suddenly the door opened.

"You must be Helen. From the service." His voice was deep, and he stood in a blue t shirt and jeans. He was tall and gorgeous, with black hair, golden skin, green eyes and broad shoulders. He was very fit, with long firm legs. Maybe he was in his forties, but he was well preserved. They told her he was an old white man, but this one wasn't that old.

"Yes sir". She was tall, broad shouldered, with a tight waist, big breasts and a flat stomach. She was brown, with short hair and long, long legs, with a curvy firm butt. She wore black tights and a red t shirt that showed off a bit of skin at the bottom where her tummy met her tights. She smiled.

"I'm Paul. You can put your stuff in the cupboard over there, and I will show you around the house. My people are out for the next month, so I need you to help keep me organized. There will be some cooking, some cleaning, but really it's just for one person, so I don't think it's that much work. Did they tell you how much the money would be?"

"Yes sir." She seemed confident, but didn't talk that much. He walked her around the house. It was a three bedroom flat, efficiently furnished, with tiles instead of carpet, and lots of space. He wasn't sure it would be that much work. He walked ahead of her and looked back to make sure she was noticing the different points he made. He walked her through the kitchen, his room, the guest room and the home office. She didn't say much, but he noticed her tidying here and there, and picking things up as she walked around.

He was clean but not tidy. She would be busy. Paul was still getting used to being in Ghana, and he was getting used to how labor intensive everything was. He couldn't get all his work done if he was going to be cleaning this much dust, and he had been advised to get a housekeeper. His work as a consultant with an oil company kept him on the road for long periods of time, and he usually got home exhausted.

"Where can I get a broom?" He showed her the closet where the supplies were, and then we walked her back to the kitchen before going to watch TV while she started. He kept an absent eye on her as she walked back and forth. She had a pop in her step as her hips swayed side to side. He wondered if it was for him, but he figured he always felt that way. There was no evidence, and the girl needed to do her job.

The game wasn't that interesting, and he napped off.

"Excuse me, I need to do this room."

He woke up to see Helen standing in front of him holding the mop and bucket. She had done the rest of the house and wanted to clean the living room. She'd worked up a sweat, and he could see her neck pulse as she breathed. She was a bit moist with sweat, and she was slightly flushed.

He got up and walked to the bedroom, where he could look at the living room and watch TV. As he looked, she went about the room, tidying and organizing things. She had quite the ass. Tight, pert, but curvy, and she moved gracefully, like an athlete. He kept wondering if she was doing it for him.

He walked around the house and inspected her work. She was not bad. She was fast, seemed efficient, and he called her over to point out some things he wanted focused on. As they walked around he smelt her subtle perfume and the smell of honest labor. He started wondering what he would do with her. He stopped himself, as he wanted the place cleaned. He didn't want to get distracted. He didn't think fucking her would be a good idea.

She went to the kitchen to fix dinner. He looked in and out but it wasn't a large space, and it was hard to be in there without crowding her or making it awkward. She prepared a simple sauce and potatoes. He served her some, and served himself. She sat at the kitchen table, and he went into the living room to eat. It was tasty, and again she was efficient.

"Helen!"

"Yes Sir"

"Come"

She walked in, swaying gracefully, looking down, like she was scared to catch his gaze.

"Where are you from? How old are you? Tell me about yourself." He gestured at the sofa across from the chair he was on.

She was 23 years old, a single parent of a little girl, and lived with her aunt thirty minutes away. She needed a job, he could see that, and she worked with confidence and pride, like a smart person who had to deal with non-ideal circumstances. She was strong and unlike his last housekeeper was easy on the eyes. She was going to get this job.

"I think you are doing ok. I like your food, and you can clean. I will need you to come every day, from eight am to five pm. Can you do that?"

"I can do it." She smiled. A bit wider now.

"Ok then. So tomorrow." He stood up.

He approached her to get the door. As he passed her his shoulder brushed hers. He heard her inhale. He felt an electricity. He opened it and held it open.

"Thanks for your work. Bye."

As she passed him through the door he reached out and touched her shoulder with his left hand. She stopped and faced him. He rested his right hand on her left hip. She looked in his eyes. This look was different. The smile was gone, and now she stood taller. The five inches between them shrunk, and suddenly he had his answer. She did kiss as good as she walked. She met the promise she implied. She was delicious.

He shut the door, and pulled her t-shirt up. Her bra was next, then his jeans, then his shirt. Her panties, black lace, came off. She was fragrant from all the work, but delicious. Her sweat turned him on. He laid her on the floor and spread her legs. He had to taste that pussy of hers. It was incredible, wet, thick, hairy, and made up for all the suspense. She moaned gently, then louder as he tongued her down and lapped at her pussy.

[

She was sweet and sticky, and he sucked her clitoris until it was firm and poked out from under its hood. He licked around it, and she arched her back as he probed her inner lips. He stayed there for a while, sucking and licking, as she shoved his head into her pussy. She moaned and writhed, stiffening her body as she clenched her legs around his head. She came loudly, and he could feel her pussy tighten and spasm around his tongue.

She sighed and laid back, closing her eyes. He pulled her up and sat her on his engorged cock. She was wet and ready, and moaned as she took him into her body. She leaned forward, teasing him with her swollen nipples as her breasts bounced in front of her. She rocked slowly, and then started rocking in a circular motion, gripping his cock with her tight pussy. Her bush was hairy and full. She was wet, and tight, and strong. She smiled down at him. He leaned forward and sucked her hard nipples. They were dark brown and big, with large areolae. She moaned as he sucked them and ground her pussy further into him. She leaned forward and rubbed her clit against his pubic bone. Harder and with more consistent strokes, she worked herself up into a frenzy, scratching his chest as she came. Her spasms excited him, and he came shortly after, spraying his seed into her wet pussy.

She collapsed on to him, and then started as she realized what had just happened. She had never slept with a white man before. He was gentle and smelled nice. He absent mindedly stroked her back, and she faded into sleep.

]