Paul's Contract Ch. 02

Story Info
The second night of Paul's Contract.
3.2k words
3.9
82.3k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 05/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snardfork
snardfork
46 Followers

NOTE TO ALL: This is fantasy... it's a wee bit amazing I should have to actually include this on a story board such as Literotica. If this sort of fantasy isn't your cup of tea then why drink from it? Comments on the work itself are welcome and appreciated, even if they aren't 100% positive. Comments on the people who enjoy reading this sort of work will be deleted as they're completely unrelated. Without further ado...

"Paul, silverware!" said Mary with a smile.

He was staring off into space again, half way to the silverware drawer. He gave a her a goofy little grin and went back to setting the table. Already he had been at the task fifteen minutes and had managed only to get the plates and glasses set. It wasn't fair really, and Mary knew it. Every move she made made her braless tits sway seductively under the thin fabric of her sun dress, her pert nipples clearly visible She had purposely tied it loosely to allow the neckline of the halter style dress dip even lower than normal allowing Paul an eyeful of her cleavage any time he looked her way. The effect on her husband was obvious as he once again had come to a halt and was staring at her, his hardon obvious through his slacks.

"Paul," Mary cooed to get her husband moving once again. Of course he wasn't the only one that was having a problem keeping their mind on task. All day Mary had been playing the events of the last night over and over in her mind. Sometimes she would feel shocked and even a little shy, but mostly the memories only served to turn her on. Her pussy had been damp all day and it was all Mary could do to keep from fingering herself silly. She had resisted the temptation to masturbate though choosing to save her horniness for Dave.

The doorbell roused Mary out of her daydream and she let out a little gasp. She felt her stomach knot up and she couldn't move. This was actually going to happen _again_! She looked over at her husband and the doorbell rang a second time. Paul looked a little like a deer in the headlights but he looked over at his sexy wife and gave her a forced grin. His prick gave away his true feelings though as it pushed harder to be free than it had all day. As the doorbell rang once more Mary gathered her courage and went for the door. Opening the door she was greeted by Dave's smile.

"I thought you were hiding from me," Dave said with a wink as he let himself in the screen door.

"I uhm..," Mary said but was cut short as Dave greeted her with a passionate kiss. Instantly the knot in her stomach disappeared and her body was flooded with desire. Mary let out a little moan as Dave's hands made their way down her sides and came to rest on her hips. Tongues tangled and darted in an unbroken kiss and Mary, unaware that Dave had even been backing her up, soon found herself against the wall opposite the door. With no more ground to give Mary was forced to let her lover press himself against her supple body, not that she minded one bit. Dave let his hands run over the young woman enjoying the feeling of her soft flesh under his fingers. Letting a hand run through her hair Dave moved Mary's head to the side, exposing her tender neck to his nibbling teeth. With his other hand he deftly untied the knot behind Mary's neck freeing the top of her dress. Quickly he grabbed the fabric between Mary's breasts and roughly pulled it down, stripping her almost to the waist.

"Oh God," Mary gasped as Dave sucked a nipple into his mouth, "Dave!" Her lover's assault on her body was making Mary lightheaded. To make matters worse the sight of her husband, mouth agape with a mixture of shock and lust as he watched another man have complete access to his beautiful wife's body, was making her cunt sopping wet and her knees weak. Back and forth the older man moved between Mary's tits, nipping, licking, and sucking each one in turn.

"Shit," Paul swore as Dave pushed the bottom of his wife's dress over her hips and her pantiless nether regions came into view. It had been less than five minutes since his bride had answered the door and already Dave was having his way with her. Paul had been prepared to watch his wife fucked by another man, but hadn't expected things to move this fast. Every moan that escaped Mary's lips as her lover sucked noisily on her boobs and kneaded her soft ass sent a shock through Paul's already sore balls. His hardon throbbed and Paul almost gave into the temptation to touch it. If he could just touch it for a moment, Paul thought, he'd feel so much better. This, of course, was against the rules of the contract and Paul understood why. Suffering like this was ultimately for his own good, his own pleasure. Knowing this didn't make things any easier, but it did give him the will to resist.

As Dave began pawing at her pussy Mary could finally take in no longer and began begging Dave to give her the fucking she needed. For Paul's sake Dave made her repeat this several times and even made Mary spell out exactly what she wanted. "I want," she managed to say between moans, "you to take me to the bed, spread my legs, stuff your thick cock in my pussy until your balls are on my ass, and fuck me hard. I want you to make me cum and scream your name and I want you to keep pounding until you shoot your hot load deep inside me. Oh God baby! I need you to do this! Now!"

With a wink towards Paul Dave pulled Mary's dress down over her hips and let it fall in a pool at her feet. Then, taking her by the hand, he led his nude lover down the hall. Paul stared at the spot where the two had disappeared around the corner and waited for the sounds of lovemaking to begin. Unlike the night before he didn't have long to wait as Dave sunk himself to the hilt in Mary's honeypot. Immediately Mary's cries of passion filled the house. Paul tried pacing in the kitchen to help ignore his need and the ache building in his balls, but found that any movement caused his dick to be rubbed and so was forced to stand motionless and listen. After no more than a minute Paul heard his wife shriek that she was cumming.

"Oh Dave! Oh Dave! Oh Dave!" Mary screamed over and over as the waves of orgasm continued, "Stretch me out with your hard prick!"

Dave didn't need any encouragement to do just that! He continued to ram his shaft into her slippery pussy even as it convulsed in orgasm. Dave had two handfuls of her ass to give him extra leverage and was using it to its fullest. With each thrust Dave drove himself as deep into his partner as possible, his heavy balls slapping against her. When Dave could tell that Mary's second orgasm was coming on he timed his own release to coincide with hers.

"Oh yeah Mary," Dave groaned loud enough for Paul to hear, "I'm gonna flood your pussy! I'm gonna pump my load in you!" This had the desired effect on his young lover as his words immediately sent her over the edge for the second time. A moment later Dave was taken over the edge himself and he came deep inside of her.

Things had gone silent in the bedroom and Paul moved over to his chair. A minute later the couple emerged all smiles. Dave had once again chosen to wear nothing after sex leaving himself on full display for Paul's sake. Mary had grabbed a silk robe, but left it completely open. Paul made no attempt to hide the fact that he let his eyes run over the bodies of the two lovers. He felt a twinge of excitement as his eyes fell on the trail of semen flowing from his wife's pussy down her inner thigh.

Sitting in a chair across from Paul Dave said with a wink, "Whew! Fucking sure gives me an appetite! Let's eat!"

At dinner Mary kept stealing kisses from Dave who didn't seem to mind the lady's attentions one bit. Between kisses Dave asked Paul questions and tried to include him in some sort of conversation. For the most part Paul gave one word answers and tried to concentrate on his meal, looking up from his plate occasionally to watch the antics of the couple across the table.

As Mary gave Dave's genitals a quick tongue bath Dave asked, "So Paul, how are your balls feeling?" Without waiting for a reply he added, "Because your wife is making mine feel wonderful!" and gave Paul a huge grin.

Once the plates had been cleared the three made themselves comfortable in the living room and Dave went over the plan for the night.

"Paul, so far you've only heard your lovely wife getting screwed I figure it's time for you to watch," Dave started. It was more than that though, Paul would direct all of the action. Dave explained that so far Paul had been able to take a very passive role in what Mary and Dave were doing. This let Paul maintain a sense of innocence in what was going on. Tonight would be different. "Tonight you can prevent your wife from making love to an older man. In fact there's nothing that you have to do to stop it, you just have to be strong enough to not give in to your desire to watch her be taken by another man as you sit idly by with your cock safely in your pants." Paul's cheeks flushed with a mixture of bashfulness and excitement and he averted his eyes, choosing to stare at the carpet instead.

"Don't do that," Dave chided, "Look at your bride. Look at her beautiful body. Look at what you'll be making her give away tonight. Look at her in the eye and remember that look when you are giving her away to another man. Everything that happens to her tonight, everything that she is made to do tonight is your fault. If I'm licking her breasts, if I'm fingering her gash, if she's moaning my name it's because you told us to do that Paul. If you are too weak to control your desires you are not only going to allow this to happen to your wife you are going to be the only reason that it does happen!"

Paul's cheeks were crimson by this point, but his hardon throbbed harder than ever before. His gaze went up and down Mary's body. He didn't know how he could make it through the night without either dieing from embarrassment or blowing his load.

Dave waited for Paul to look up from his wife's tits. When Paul did Dave continued, "To make sure that you're fully aware of exactly what you're doing Paul there's a couple more rules for tonight. She is not just some woman named Mary that you kind of know, she is your wife. To remind you of this whenever you are telling me to do something to her you will call Mary either your wife or your bride."

Dave then asked Mary if there were any little names that Paul called her and she replied either sweetie or sugar. "When you're telling Mary what you want her to do tonight these are the only things you will call her. Understood?"

Paul nodded and then added, "I... don't know if I can make it through tonight..."

Dave asked why and Paul reluctantly admitted that he was already about to come. Chuckling Dave said, "We can take care of that, come on." With that Dave led Paul into the bathroom and instructed him to take off his pants and step into the shower. When Paul had done so Dave turned the water to cold and directed the spray at Paul's neglected cock.

"Shit!" Paul protested as the water washed over his crotch, "That's frickin' freezing!"

"Just what the doctor ordered!" Dave said with a laugh, "No better cure for an overheated cock!" Within moments the frigid water was taking its effect and Dave excused himself for a moment. When he returned he had a small can of desensitizing spray which he instructed Paul to use once Paul had dried off. Paul gave a small thank you as he stuffed his cock, now limp, desensitized, and nearly frozen, back into his pants and the men made their way back into the living room where they found Mary slowly running her hands over her body in anticipation.

"You boys have fun?" she said coyly and Paul blushed deeply again. The room fell into silence and after a few moments Paul finally spoke up, "Now what?"

"Anything you want Paul," Dave reminded him, "Only what you want, nothing more."

Paul took a deep breath and looked back and forth between his wife and her lover. For a moment he contemplated calling it all off, but the aching of his balls goaded him on.

"Dave... I..," he began trying to gain courage, "I want you to kiss my wife."

Dave responded by giving Mary a quick peck on her cheek and then looking back expectantly at Paul.

"No, no... not like that," complained Paul.

Dave responded, "Then like what?"

"Kiss her... kiss my wife like you mean it... use your tongue."

"Anything else I should do?"

"Yes, let your hands roam over my bride's back and ass, feel her soft skin against you..."

"What about me honey, anything I should do," Mary asked as the older gentleman moved to her.

"Yes, sweetie, kiss Dave like you would kiss me when we were newlyweds." Mary gave him an innocent, puzzled look and Paul continued, "Grind yourself against Dave, sugar. Rub your hard nipples against his hairy chest and tease his cock with your wet slit. That's it sweetie give Dave a kiss to remember."

As Paul's need built between his legs his courage increased and the instructions began to flow more freely. Mary and Dave happily followed Paul's every instruction during their lustful make-out session. When Paul finally instructed Mary's lover to take her nipple into his mouth though Dave paused and looked Paul in the eye.

"Are you sure you want to give your bride away like this?" Dave asked, his mouth inches from Mary's hardened nipple. Dave already knew the answer but he wanted to make Paul say it.

With his heart pounding and his cock throbbing Paul never looked up from Mary's tits and said, "Yes."

"Yes what?" asked Dave as he planted small kisses on his lover's soft bosom.

"Yes, I want to give my wife away so I can watch you can suck on her lovely tits!"

"Tell Mary that..."

"Sweetie it makes me so hot to see you taken by another man that I want him to suck your tits. I want to see you hold his head against your breast and I want to hear you moan in pleasure. I want to see an old man pleasure you Sugar and I want him to have full access to your beautiful body. Let your robe drop to the floor Sweetie so there is nothing between you and Dave." With each word Paul felt a wave of excitement flow between his legs and he began to wonder if he'd another cold shower before the night was done.

As Mary's robe slid to the floor her lover renewed his attack on her supple body. He bit down on her sensitive nipple causing a gasp to escape Mary's lips. True to her husband's wishes though Mary pulled Dave closer to her, forcing more of her tit into his hungry mouth. Laying her head back Mary closed her eyes and let forth a series of throaty moans.

Paul could hardly believe how incredibly erotic it was to watch his wife being mauled by the older man. Seeing the other man move back and forth between Mary's stiff buds, lapping and nibbling at them while his hands made circles and patterns over her whole body, stopping occasionally to massage her curvy backside or heaving breasts was driving Paul absolutely wild. The knowledge that his wife's treatment at the hands of Dave was all his own doing only served to make things worse (or better, depending on how you look at it).

Soon though the show was no longer enough to feed Paul's insatiable desires. He wanted more. He needed more. Paul needed to see his blushing bride brought to orgasm by her lover and he needed it now.

"Dave," he commanded, "Eat my bride's hot pussy!" Gone was any hesitation that had been found in Paul's previous instructions. "Tongue-fuck my wife until she creams all over your face."

Immediately Dave slid to his knees and buried his head between Mary's thighs. As his tongue danced in her wet folds Mary called out her lover's name repeatedly. Mary only lasted for a couple of minutes before Dave's attentions brought her over the edge. Panting and shaking Mary held onto the older gentleman for support as he stood and shared a passionate kiss with her. Any hope of giving her sensitive pussy a rest was dashed though by Paul's voice.

"Very good!" he said breathlessly, "Now Dave sink your cock into my wife's hot cunt and give her the fucking she deserves."

Mary gave Paul a smoldering look as she was guided backwards to the bed by her partner. As his young wife fell to the sheets Paul instructed her further, "Spread your legs wide Sweetie so Dave can get at your lovely pussy. That's it Sugar... take his cock all the way in to the balls! Oh Sweetie, you look so hot with another man's dick in you! That's it, fuck Dave back, make his cock feel good... let him know how much you love being screwed by him!"

Mary reached above her head and grabbed two fist-fulls of the sheets, spreading her body wide and giving the two men an excellent view. Dave pounded himself against the young lady eliciting a shriek of pleasure with each stroke. Soon the slippery walls of her lovebox were too much to handle and Dave felt a familiar tickle in his scrotum. "Oh yeah Mary, Oh yeah!" Dave growled through gritted teeth, "Do you want me to fill your wife's pussy with my cum, Paul? Do you?"

"Yes Dave," Paul said enthusiastically, "Blow your load in my wife's cunt! Do it!" As the other man came deep inside his wife Paul was certain that he was going to shoot his own load but soon the twitch in his balls turned into a burning ache and Dave collapsed on Mary meaning the show was over.

Paul had survived tonight... or at least round one of tonight.

snardfork
snardfork
46 Followers