Paul's Girlfriends Pt. 01

Story Info
Loving mother takes an interest in son's new girlfriend.
2.8k words
4.34
129.3k
32
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLinnet
MsLinnet
245 Followers

Chapter 1 Young Love

Kate Long was a beautiful forty year old woman whose loving husband Ryan died two years since, and from that day, she had been alone; well that is not quite true. She had a son Paul who was twenty-one, and just like his father, good looking, and could pull anything with a slit, without trying too hard that is.

That is how Kate and Ryan had got together; he was at the bar where she had worked and in a matter of four hours he had got her into bed, fucked her six ways from paradise, and proposed marriage, and she didn't think twice about her response; she said yes. Six months later they were married at al lavish wedding with guests giving the happy couple gifts the like she would never have dreamt of. There lives were full of excitement and travel right up to the day Ryan died. She never regretted her decision to marry Ryan, and the day that she found out she was pregnant only added to the delights that Ryan had given her.

Kate had never asked why Ryan had asked her to marry him, but after his death she did find a solicitor's letter that explained everything. The day they met was his twenty-fourth birthday, this she knew. Nevertheless, what she did not know was that on his twenty-fifth birthday, he would inherit his family's fortune. However, there was a condition. He had to be married. That was it, she had been the solution to his problem, but she knew he loved her. The sex on their first night had been amazing. He made her cum before she had taken her clothes off, and as each piece of clothing was removed, he made love to every part of her newly exposed flesh. She loved every second and there were so many seconds in that night, and every night since.

After Paul was born, Kate gained a lot weight. Kate had become very depressed with her appearance. However, at no stage did Ryan stop loving her; he supported her, making her feel sexy and beautiful once again. He made love to her just as passionately as the first time they had met. Within one year of Paul's birth, Kate was back to the five foot ten 149lbs beauty that she was before the birth. The only exception was that her breasts were a size larger and Ryan did not mind that, as he knew that when she walked into a room on his arm every man would want her, and he knew that they could not have her, and that made him feel so good it made her love him more.

On the day Ryan died, Kate was devastated and Paul took on the role of master of the house. Gradually Paul took over the reigns of Ryan's business and strings of beautiful women were throwing themselves at his feet. Often there was a note on Kate's bedside table saying the girl in my bed is Helen, Paula, or Karen; please could you see they get home all right? I have had to fly to Greece or Spain or wherever, just as it had been with Ryan and her; the only difference was that Kate had gone with Ryan.

It was a year after Ryan's death; that Kate started to notice something about Paul's girlfriends. It was only when she looked over the security photos; which were taken automatically, when someone approached the front door of the house, that she realised that each girl had some characteristic that was the same as her. She had not noticed that all had brown shoulder length hair or longer, and it was not until she looked closer most of them had hazel eyes just as she had, and all were about the same build and height as she was.

One Saturday morning Kate thought Paul was alone and decide to see what was going on. She made them both coffees, as she often did, and walked up to his room. Knocking on the door with photos and coffee in hand, she walked in to his room. Kate heard the shower running so she went over to his bed, pulled the duvet over his bed, and sat on it, looking through the photos that she lay down on the bed in order, one after another.

She then heard the shower turn off and then Paul walked out, pulling a towel on as he walked in to where his mother was sitting.

"Hello son," she said, smiling as she laid the last of the photos on the bed next to her. However, before she could say another word, a woman walked out of the bathroom naked, she was the spitting image of Kate but only twenty years younger, her firm breasts, and brown hair shone as the water glistened on her wet skin.

"Mom this is Lorna. I think I had better tell you we are getting married."

Lorna looked around towards where Paul was talking and realised that Kate was sitting there. Turning full circle and in one step she had disappeared back into the bathroom with Paul smiling mischievously.

Kate said, "I hope she doesn't take sugar in her coffee as there isn't any in either of them."

"Thanks Mom. Can you take them and I will come down in a second and explain."

With that, Kate got up off the bed and walked over to Paul kissing him on the cheek. "Get Lorna a robe from my room; I am sure they will fit," Kate said leaving the room.

About ten minutes later Paul came down the stairs. "Morning mum," he said as he walked over and kissed her on the cheek.

"What about these?" Kate asked, holding the photos up.

"Mum I can explain. I have always loved you ever since the first day I saw you naked, and as I got older we have never hidden away from each other. I think you are as beautiful now as you where when I was in college. All the boys envied me having such a sexy mum. I have always wanted you; this is why I have always looked out for women that looked like you. If I could not have you, I would like to be reminded of you with every sight I see. It will remind me of the love I have for you."

Kate could not say anything; she had never realised that her son felt that way about her. All those times he had come home when she had been sunbathing nude, it all made sense why he would disappeared shortly after he had seen her oh so many times. "So she is the one?" Kate asked.

"Yes she is exactly the same shape and sizes as you were when you and dad got together and as you saw, she is beautiful."

"Yes she is, and you never thought you could have had me?" Kate said, thinking how long she had wanted her own son to make the first move. She never knew if she would have let him, but with him resembling Ryan, so much she would have loved him to try.

*

Chapter 2 The Breakfast

"What makes you think this is the one then Paul, you have known her what? Six hours?" Kate questioned

"No mum I have known Lorna two weeks, and mores the fact we did not jump into bed within hours of meeting each other, like you and dad."

"Ok Paul but!"

"But what mom I love you and I know I love Lorna. And she loves me as she said yes," Paul interrupted.

At that, Lorna walked into the kitchen. "Morning Mrs. Long, I am sorry about earlier I should have been dressed."

"First thing is my name is Kate, to all except him. To him I am mom, secondly you have nothing to be sorry about, and we have never been a family that hides from each other. If anything I am to blame for not realising that he was not alone, and I am told that you hope to be my daughter soon," Kate said smiling.

Lorna looked at Paul not knowing what to say. Paul said, "Ok I know I am in trouble let me make breakfast and we can have a chat."

"Yes, you do that son. Lorna and I are going swimming; call us when you have made breakfast and I think we will take it by the pool," Kate said taking Lorna's hand.

"Don't worry I just want him to think I am angry with him. I am not really but let's just let him squirm a bit as he will have no idea what I am saying to you."

"How did you meet?" asked Kate, as they walked down the garden to the pool.

"I was sent to temp in the office. I don't have a bathing suit and I ..." replied Lorna but stopped in mid sentence.

"Well after this morning I don't think you need one as you could not hide anything when you came out the shower, and you have nothing to hide. You are beautiful Lorna. But I do have a few suits in the summer house. They will all fit you, and I promise not to look," Kate said laughing as Lorna joined in.

The two women made their way to the summerhouse that was set to the left hand side of the pool. Kate pressed the switch that removed the cover off the pool and pointed over to a drawer where Kate had told her there were some swim suits. Kate dropped her robe at the edge of the pool. At first Lorna looked away thinking Kate was naked but when she turned she saw that Kate had a white strapless suit that hugged her figure to perfection. She dived in the pool and was at the other end of the pool in seconds. Lorna looked through the drawer and found one that she liked the look of; it was of a normal design covering everything that had been on display earlier, then she walked out of the summerhouse and stood beside the pool.

"Come on dive in the water is great," Kate shouted from the far end of the pool.

"I can't. I don't know how to swim," Lorna replied.

"Come this end and I will teach you."

Lorna walked along side of the water and down the steps that led into the water. The white suit of Kate's had become semi-transparent with it getting wet and Lorna could not help staring at Kate's breasts. Once they were both in the water, Kate had Lorna holding on to the side of the pool while she supported her body while Lorna kicked. Soon she had Lorna letting go of the pool rail while her hand supported her in the water, it was then that Paul walked down with a large tray with coffee and croissants. "Come and get it," he shouted, startling Lorna but Kate held her tight so she could get her stance.

They got out of the pool and made their way to where Paul had laid out their breakfast. Lorna kissed Paul on the cheek and told him that Kate was teaching her to swim.

"You are doing very well for a first timer; you have done a few good strokes and I will have you doing lengths by this afternoon."

Paul looked at his mother, saying that he had to go into the office, but if Lorna wanted to stay that would be fine.

The three of them sat in the sun having a relaxed breakfast and arranging what else was to happen for the day. Their plans included dinner at The Pearl restaurant and Lorna started too panic, as she realized that she had only the dress she had on yesterday. "It's not a problem. I am sure my wardrobe will fit you Lorna," Kate said, taking her hand.

Paul got up and kissed his mom on the cheek telling her to look after his fiancée; she said she would. Then Paul kissed Lorna full on the mouth for ages ,lingering at the beautiful taste of croissants, coffee, and her own aroma that was so intoxicating to him.

"The hairdresser is coming at four so that is plenty of time to get you swimming," Kate said standing up and pulling on Lorna's hand.

In less than an hour Lorna was swimming, nothing stylish but making strokes and moving forward in the pool. Kate watched her body move through the water and was amazed that Lorna's body resembled her own so much. With each stroke her eyes were drawn to each curve of this young girl's body. Unconsciously Kate ran her hand over her own body, not noticing that Lorna was now swimming directly towards her. Lorna stopped inches from Kate and stood in front of her; she took Kate's hand and unexpectedly placed it on her own breast.

"Is this what you were thinking of Kate?" Lorna asked as she let go of Kate's hand expecting the hand to be removed. Instead Kate just said, "Yes," as if in a daze she leant forward and kissed Lorna on the lips. Kate's head and heart were both pounding. Kate guessed that, deep within her heart, she had always wanted to make love to a younger woman, but it was not until in this moment with Lorna that she realized that the most incredible thing was going to happen. They eased their bodies closer to each other in the water, Lorna was telling Kate how attractive a woman she was. Lorna stroked Kate's hair. Kate's body tensed. Then she placed her hand on Lorna's thigh and drew it up around Lorna's bottom.

They edged up closer together, their breasts now pushed together through the material of the swimsuits. "Come," Kate said, taking Lorna's hand and leading her towards the summerhouse. By the time they got there, Kate's juices had already saturated her swimsuit. Once in the summerhouse Kate pushed her fingers in the elastic around the top of her swimsuit and pulled it down over her breasts. Lorna immediately bent forward and took Kate's breast in her mouth, first the left and then the right, teasing each nipple till it was erect, moving from one to the other. Then Lorna placed her fingers into the waistline of Kate swimsuit pulling it down over her thighs and then she touched Kate's pussy lips. First she ran her finger tips down the crack, then pushed her fingers into her and got a fingerful of pussy juice.

Lorna pulled her fingers back and licked them. "Umm, yummy," she cooed. "I want more of that!" She quickly pushed Kate's swimsuit down her legs, then was ready for a muff meal! She crawled between Kate's thighs, ready to burrow into her hole. Lorna's tongue slashed inside Kate's slit, striking her clitoris with so much force that it vibrated.

For a younger woman, she knew how to eat pussy. She had Kate's twat steaming even more as she probed and poked at every inch of her pussy. Kate began groaning, knowing her lover would soon make her come. The build up in inside her was unlike anything she had ever experienced. Lorna enthusiastically ate Kate out, bringing her ever closer to orgasm.

Sharp tingles began to course through Kate's cunt, a sign of what was to come when Kate climaxed. Once she took Kate's clitoris into her mouth and gave it some tender loving licking, Kate knew she was ready to erupt!

Kate reared back her head and let out a wild shriek as her cunt's floodgate opened and her pussy serum began splashing over Lorna's probing tongue. Lorna did not quite catch every drop of Kate's juices, but she did an incredible job of capturing most of it, considering how quickly Kate was coming. Lorna's tongue was like a spoon as it ladled up Kate's sweet stuff. It was a full minute before Kate's flow started to subside.

When Kate's new found lover raised her head, her lips and chin were covered with juice. Kate kissed Lorna on the lips, licking off her own cream. Then Lorna started stripping and spread her thighs for Kate, beckoning her to come and eat her out.

Kate was on her knees and at Lorna's cunt within seconds, returning the favour. Kate licked and sucked all over Lorna's musky paradise as her cunt muscles clung to Kate's tongue. Kate soon had brought her new lover off and was busy collecting every drop that her splashing pussy, not knowing exactly what she was doing, as this was the first time she had ever gone down on a woman. Kate then knew that Lorna was the woman for her and her son.

MsLinnet
MsLinnet
245 Followers