Paul's Physical

Story Info
Nosy Mom is concerned about his son's physical development.
5k words
4.19
156.2k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If there was ever a poster boy for nerds Paul Joseph was it back in the summer of 2008. He had just graduated from high school, and he was so much the nerd that it had taken him until his senior year to lose the pocket protector that was a part of him forever.

For a time Paul even had glasses with a cracked frame that were taped to hold them together, although that was because since his father had left Mom and him to fend for themselves money was scarce.

Paul didn't mind because he understood how tough it was for his mother having to be both Mom and Dad to compensate for his absent old man, and that was why he tolerated her often overbearing nature.

It had helped their very humble household that Paul did little to cause his mother concern because he was a real homebody, preferring to study rather than running the streets like a lot of his classmates. This did nothing for his non-existent social life but helped him get grades good enough to get him a scholarship to college.

Going to college was what Paul thought would change his life at least socially, because maybe intelligent college girls would be more interested in him as a person and not as concerned with superficial things like how athletic or handsome you are, or so he hoped.

It wasn't like Paul was hideous, but even he admitted to himself that he did look like a geek, so much so that his occasional attempts over the years to look more hip only make him look more silly. His 5'9" frame was practically devoid of muscle and while the acne that had haunted his early teenage years was mostly gone there were traces of the scars still left behind.

Added to this was the fact that physically Paul was sure that he was a freak because he looked nothing like the other guys, and although he did his best to avoid being seen when he changed clothes in the gym locker room, he had heard the giggles when guys would see him.

Even the only girlfriend he had ever had in his life had laughed when their relationship got to a more intimate level and she saw his private parts. Lily had later apologized but Paul was crushed by her treatment and swore off attempting to find a girl at his school. Paul had not sworn off sex though, because he spent a lot of time pleasuring himself in the privacy of his bedroom, but he was hoping that things would change in college.

Things did change alright...

It was just another summer day in 2008 and Paul had just gotten out of the shower and in his room drying off. He hadn't closed the bedroom door because his mother was at work, but apparently Ruth Joseph's allergies flared up so she ended up coming home early.

Paul had his stereo playing and must have drowned out the sound of his Mom coming home. Ruth Joseph would say later that she was just coming down to his room to ask her son to turn down the music because her head was aching, but Paul suspected that she had been in the doorway for more than a second, although with him drying his hair he couldn't be sure.

"Dear god!" Ruth Joseph had said when she saw your son there naked, and while what followed Paul might find amusing in the future but as a very introverted and self-conscious kid it was horrible as it happened.

After Mom let out her shrill panicked cry she had come over and demanded that Paul move the towel from in front of him that he had used to cover himself, and when he sheepishly did what she asked his mother carried on like he was defective.

To make a long story short, Ruth Joseph was horrified because there was something very strange about her son when she saw him naked for the first time since he was a baby. After asking whether he always looked like that, Paul's Mom declared that while she was no expert, there was definitely something wrong with him.

"It's not like I've seen that many fellows in my life," Ruth explained after tearfully telling her boy how much she cared about him. "But this isn't normal. If your father was around he would know about these things."

The conclusion Ruth made was that she would take Paul to the doctor to get him looked over because he was still young and something might still be done to help him.

"We get check-ups at school every year," Paul had complained. "No doctor ever said anything."

"Those aren't real exams," Ruth had scoffed. "We'll get you a real exam. I should have done this before when I suspected something was amiss with you."

So Ruth had taken Paul to the doctor, the very same pediatrician that Paul used to go to when he was young. Enduring this was bad enough for the timid teen but going to a pediatrician?

"Pediatricians take care of kids until they're 18 and beyond. In the United States they can take care of you until you're 21. I checked on the computer!" his mother had declared, so she proclaimed that Paul would get a physical from the same doctor who had examined him countless times as a child.

"Can't we go to a regular doctor?" Paul pleaded to deaf ears, and what he wanted to say was that he would rather go to a male doctor.

Doctor Fine was nice enough but she was a female, and the thought of a woman looking at him was intimidating. Not that he thought she would laugh like Lily did, but she probably didn't see that many guys or at least not as many as a male doctor.

So the appointment was made, and to make it worse Paul's mother had declared that not only was she accompanying him to the office, she was going to be very much involved in the examination as well.

"I want to make sure that you get a through looking over," Mom said on the way to the doctor's office, her frugal side blending with her motherly concern. "We must address your problem and besides, we don't have insurance so I have to pay cash for this. I want to make sure I get my money's worth."

In the waiting room Paul felt ridiculous sitting there with his mother like the two other kids in the room, except he was 18 and not 8 or 12 like the others probably were.

"No, I don't want to read anything," Paul said as he refused his mother's offer of a copy of National Geographic Kids, his neck still burning from the encounter at the check-in desk with the nurse.

"And what's the nature of Paul's visit, Mrs. Joseph?" the middle-aged nurse had asked, her flaming red hair matching the glasses she wore.

"Paul needs a complete physical exam," Paul's Mom explained. "He hasn't had one in quite a while."

"Yes, according to the records Paul hasn't been hear since he was 13 - five years ago," the nurse said.

"He says they give exams at school but I understand they aren't much of an exam at all," Mrs. Joseph huffed before mercifully lowering her voice and leaning over the counter to add "I'm very concerned about my son's physical development, if you know what I mean."

"Well, Doctor Fine will be able to let you know about that and set your mind at ease," the nurse said as she smiled at the lad who looked like he wanted to crawl under the rug. "Don't worry Paul. As you remember Doctor Fine doesn't bite. It will be a little while because you're early so why don't you both relax and have a seat."

Paul surmised that they would be the last appointment of the day since no one had come in since they arrived, and as they waited for the kid with the raspy cough to get taken care of his mother excused herself.

"I have to go to the bathroom. Might as well use their facilities and get my money's worth," Ruth Joseph whispered to her son, and as she went to the bathroom he wondered whether his mother would stuff toilet paper in her purse.

"Haven't seen you in a while Paul," the nurse said from behind the counter. "Are you going to college?"

"Yes ma'am. I got a scholarship to State and start in the fall," Paul said, and while his mother did whatever she was doing in the rest room the teen got up and approached the women whose badge identified her as Peggy. "Can I ask you something?"

"Surely."

"Do guys my age come here still?" Paul asked, biting his lower lip as he blushed. "I mean, it seem like it's just little kids."

"To be honest Paul, usually when the children get older they end up finding doctors of their own," Peggy said. "We do have some youngsters your age that still come here though."

"Nothing against Doctor Fine," Paul started to say, his eyes on Nurse Peggy's name tag which was resting on her large bosom.

"I understand completely Paul," Peggy said, reaching up and patting the hand Paul had placed on the counter with her freckled one. "I take it your Mom's a little much at times but I'm sure it's because she loves you. We'll try to make this as painless as possible, and if there's anything I can do to help you get through it you let me know, okay?"

"Okay," Paul said, the cherubic lady's friendly smile calming him a little bit, and maybe that was also because she looked a little like his neighbor next door, Mrs. Bauer, who Paul spent a lot of time admiring from his bedroom window in his own special way.

Finally Paul's mother came out of the bathroom and the coughing kid left with his own mother. Another nurse came out the examination room, wishing Peggy a good night as she prepared to leave, and Peggy asked her associate to lock the door behind her when she left.

"Paul here is our last happy customer of the day," Peggy told her colleague with a smile before turning to the teen. "Come on back with me Paul."

Paul felt like he was going to the electric chair as he took little steps towards what was going to be torture, and as he walked through the door Nurse Peggy was holding open Paul saw the look of shock on the woman's face when she saw Ruth Joseph on her son's heels.

"Mrs. Joseph..." Peggy started to say but Paul's Mom cut her off, telling the nurse her speech about how she was going to get her money's worth and all.

"That's fine then," Peggy said when Paul's Mom came up for air, and Paul walked over to when Doctor Fine was, surprised at how much older she looked now.

The doctor was probably the same age as the nurse and his mother, which meant somewhere around 50, and while her smile wasn't as warm or friendly as Nurse Peggy's she seemed to be more sane than his Mom who Paul feared was half out of her mind.

"You can get your clothes off honey," Nurse Peggy said as she walked past. "Your briefs can stay on."

That was small comfort to Paul after he stripped down while the three middle-aged women milled around, feeling quite naked in his boxer shorts in a room that felt cold and imposing. His frail and pale body was shivering a bit as he stepped onto the scale to be measured.

"This will be over before you know it," Nurse Peggy said softly to him as she moved the metal prong over Paul's head and lowered it, the pleasant floral scent as she raised her arm matching her reassuring manner. "5'9" and one half."

"128 pounds," Peggy then said after moving the weight bar around. "A little light but I wish I had that problem. Perfectly normal."

To Paul it seemed like Nurse Peggy had said that for his mother's benefit, but as Paul stepped off the scale he noticed that his mother was already blabbing away to Doctor Fine about what she thought was wrong with her son.

"Don't get me wrong Doctor," Ruth Joseph said as the pediatrician put the cold instrument on Paul's chest and listened to his heart. "My Paul is a very intelligent young man but if you look at him - I mean he's not like boys his age."

"All boys are different," Doctor Fine said. Just like girls. Some grow up slower than other and some faster."

"But look at him," Ruth said. "I've been concerned for quite a while. I mean, when his friends visit and I see them - fellows his age, they all have hair on their legs and under their arms. Paul hardly has any hair anywhere. See?"

"Mom..." Paul whined as his mother reached over and grabbed his wrist, lifting his arm up briefly to show the doctor the tiny wisp of hair under his skinny arm before he pulled it back down quickly.

He felt like a little kid and was wishing that either he could disappear or his Mom would pass out or something as she discussed him like he wasn't there, and not even Nurse Peggy's sympathetic presence behind his mother helped much at this point.

Equally disturbing to Paul was the fact that his mother was checking out his friends, the couple that he did have, and comparing him to them. Given that his one friend Tommy had been as hairy as a bear for years, that wasn't hardly fair. What kind of a mother checks out to see how hairy her son's friend's legs and pits were?

"And then there's the - you know," Mom concluded, gesturing towards Paul's boxer shorts.

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather relax in the room?" Doctor Fine said to Mrs. Joseph, looking like she was forcing the smile on her face as she glanced at the back-seat doctor who obviously didn't want to leave.

"Yes," Paul said softly, and Doctor Fine and her nurse laughed out loud at that, breaking the tension for a second before Doctor Fine said that he could take his briefs off.

The grey boxers had been pristine when he put them on - Mom making sure of that by buying him some new ones - but Paul wasn't sure now because he was terrified. They were all staring at him like he was some kind of carnival act, Doctor Fine cool and clinical and his mother looking like she was about to shriek again when his private parts were revealed.

And then there was Nurse Peggy. Paul had been wishing that she wasn't there for this examination but now he was grateful for her presence because she was just standing there and smiling, silently mouthing the words, "It's okay Paul. It's okay."

So Paul lowered his boxer shorts, bending down and wishing he didn't ever have to straighten up, but eventually he did and after a brief second when he tried to cover himself with his hands, gave up and let his hands fall to his sides.

"See?" Mom was saying with a righteous air as she pointed at Paul's crotch.

"What is it you want me to see Mrs. Joseph?" Doctor Fine said calmly, although Paul detected a little flinch when the doctor first saw his genitals.

"There's something not right," Mrs. Joseph declared. "He's got something - elephantitis or something. It's all swollen. I haven't seen that many men in my time but I know that..."

"Paul's just a very well-developed young man," Doctor Fine said as she reached down and lifted Paul's penis by placing her hand under the massive organ and raising it up a bit. "Sizes vary greatly Mrs. Joseph. Your son just happens to be exceptionally well endowed."

"Have you ever had any problems Paul?" Doctor Fine asked her patient. "Problems urinating or anything like that?"

"No Doctor," Paul said, and although he thought the idea of coming here stupid, hearing that he wasn't a freak made him relax a little.

"The foreskin is a little snug but nothing abnormal," Doctor Fine observed as she slid back the long shroud and examined the bulbous head of the lad's penis, pinching the tip and looking at the pee hole. "Ever have any trouble sliding your foreskin back Paul? It looks like you keep it very clean, and that's important you know."

"Yes Doctor," Paul said, and as he stood there while his penis was being checked over over he looked at Nurse Peggy who was also watching his privates being examined and she wasn't laughing either.

"I know what the average size is. The size a man business should be," Paul's mother announced. "I looked it up on the Internet. It said that the average penis is around 5 or 6 inches erect, and look at that. Paul's penis must be a foot long and it isn't even erect!"

"I don't think that's quite right Mrs. Joseph. I think the fact that Paul's frame is so slight makes it looks larger than it really is," Doctor Fine mused aloud as she felt the lad's organ start to fill with blood and expand in both length and thickness.

"Paul's father was average - if that even. How could this happen to my boy?" Mrs. Joseph wanted to know, babbling on and on. "I told them when Paul was born that I wanted his circumcised but his father overruled me. At least it wouldn't look so frightening that way."

"Paul, I was going to ask you if your had any difficulty getting an erection," Doctor Fine said as she took her hand out from under Paul's penis since the organ was now standing outward on his own. "I guess it's clear that you don't."

After his initial embarrassment over being gawked at, the combination of the doctor's comforting words and her touching his dick - becoming the only person besides himself and that man at the park to even do so, was giving him a raging erection that he could not control.

It was Nurse Peggy's fault, Paul thought. He had been staring at her chest and fantasizing about her, and the way she was looking at him was different. Not laughing like Lily had, and not placidly clinical like the doctor who had seen plenty of dicks before, and not in horror like his mother did, but different. Like that man in the rest room at the park had looked at him, but this was a woman who was really nice and pretty in her own way.

"Cough for me Paul," Doctor Fine said, and he did his best to oblige but his mouth and throat were as dry as a bone.

"Ahem," Paul repeated a few times as the doctor's hand kept squeezing his scrotum, and then the room spun a little as he got light-headed for a second.

"OH!" Paul cried out when he felt a familiar tingle start at his toes and race through his body, and when he realized what was about to happen Paul bleated helplessly and too belatedly yelped, "Doctor - it - uh?"

"Does that hurt Paul?" Doctor Fine asked innocently as she kept manipulating his equally over-sized testicles, but the pediatrician soon found out what the problem was, and only her sitting a little towards Paul's right hip saved her from really getting the message in a more direct fashion.

"AW!" Paul moaned as his gaze left Nurse Peggy's bosom and went down in horror to his dick which was doing what it did best.

The vein-riddled monster jerked up and down on its own, and as it did jets of semen erupted out of the tip, the first rope landing near Nurse Peggy's white nursing shoes. The spurts that followed didn't travel as far but even though Doctor's Fine's warm hand had let go of his scrotum that did nothing to stop Paul's penis from spraying an ungodly load all over the tiled floor.

"Oh Paul! How could you?" Mrs. Joseph wailed as if she could possibly be half as embarrassed as her son was by what was happening.

Paul couldn't help the tears that came down his cheeks, but Doctor Fine made the best out of the situation by telling Mrs. Joseph to shut up, using those exact words to a woman who wasn't used to being put back on her heels like that.

"I apologize for being so blunt Mrs. Joseph," Doctor Fine said as she grabbed some tissues and began wiping off Paul's deflating manhood. "It's just that you aren't helping anything by carrying on like that. Paul did nothing wrong. If it was anyone's fault it was mine because I misunderstood what Paul was trying to communicate. There's no harm done."

"I'm sorry Paul," Doctor Fine said as she concentrated on her crushed patient. "I suppose this is easy for me to say but there's no reason to be upset. That was my bad and trust me there is nothing wrong with you. There's nothing wrong with your body or what just happened. Okay?"

"Okay," Paul whispered, and then looked over at Nurse Peggy who was kneeling down and wiping his semen off the floor and then said louder, "I'm sorry Nurse Peggy."

"Don't be sorry honey. This is far from the worst thing I've cleaned up around here, but I do need more tissues," the nurse said as she gave Paul a subtle wink before grabbing the little box from the counter.

Paul wanted to hug the nurse for being so sweet to him, and as he looked at the middle-aged woman the uniform rode up a little when she knelt back down, and the teen saw that even though her legs were a little plump they were shapely, he wished that Nurse Peggy lived next door to him because she was an even sexier version of Mrs. Bauer.

12