Paul's Physical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the exam was a blur to Paul, and he was almost sad to put his clothes on at the end because he enjoyed the way the nurse looked at him. Why couldn't any of the girls at school have been as nice as Nurse Peggy?

Paul and his mother went out to the waiting room, and while the nurse filled out the paperwork Doctor Fine asked to see Ruth Joseph in her office before they left. Nurse Peggy handed Paul the papers, and Paul made a face when he saw the bill on top.

"We'll bill your mother honey," the nurse said, smiling at the slightly loud conversation her boss and Paul's mother were having. "Doctor Fine doesn't take any crap, and don't hate me for saying this but your mother was way out of line back there. She should have stayed out of it."

"I know," Paul said apologetically. "She's kinda..."

"Tell me about it," Nurse Peggy said with a smile. "I had one of my own once. I used to tell her that you can't spell smother without mother. I know she means well but acting like that can screw a kid's head up. Nothing wrong with you Paul. I suggest you forget about that and have a nice night with your girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Paul replied. "I don't have one. I had one once but..."

"Oh, you seemed upset and I thought maybe spending time with someone like that would... well if you need somebody to talk with," Peggy said as she took a card from the desk and wrote something on the back before handing it to the teen. "No need for your mother to see that.

"We don't have insurance," Paul explained.

"Anytime you need a friend or a shoulder to cry on, give me a ring. No insurance is needed. We can talk about things maybe you would have trouble discussing with your Mom."

"Really?" Paul said as she looked at the flowing script that read Peggy along with the phone number that wasn't the same as the office's. "Okay, maybe I will."

"And by the way, your visit here was the most exciting thing..." the nurse started to say before the doctor and Paul's mother emerged from the back office, both looking like they were trying to pretend they hadn't had words.

"Goodbye," Paul said to the smiling nurse as he got ushered out by his mother, trying to remember what she looked like for future fantasies since his eyes had been everywhere but the nurse's face most of the time.

"Juliette Moore," Paul mumbled to himself in the car, concluding that Nurse Peggy looked a little like the actress, only with a few extra pounds.

"What?" Paul's mother said, making his son realize that he had spoken out loud.

"Nothing," Paul replied as his mother navigated the car towards home. "What were you and the doctor arguing about?"

"We weren't arguing, we were just discussing, and let me tell you that I didn't appreciate her tone," Ruth declared. "I was upset and the way you acted didn't help. You were right. We should have gone to another doctor. A man doctor who wouldn't have had you doing... what you did all over the place."

"It wasn't anybody's fault," Paul said in a far more strident tone than he usually used to his mother. "She was squeezing my balls and the back of her hand was against the base of my cock. I ejaculated. It happened."

"Paul! Language! You aren't talking to your buddies. I'm your mother," Ruth reminded him. "Have you been looking at the Internet? That's why I put it in the family room so you wouldn't be looking at things that put bad thoughts in your head."

"Mom..."

"I think that's what happened to your father," Ruth opined. "Things were fine with us and then all of a sudden - and don't think I didn't see some of the things he looked at either. It puts bad ideas in your mind and the sort of stuff could make you as perverted as he became."

"I don't know about that Mom. I don't look at anything on the Internet," Paul said which was mostly true. "There's nothing wrong with knowing about stuff though."

"I don't engage in demented behavior."

"No, but you must have looked at Tommy when he used to come over, or at least that's what you said before," Paul observed.

"I never."

"You told the doctor that you checked out my friends when they came over. No wonder I don't have many," Paul exclaimed. "Geez, what would Tommy think if he saw you looking at how hairy his legs are?"

"I didn't - it wasn't like that. It's just that I couldn't help but notice," Ruth said as she struggled for words while pulling into the driveway, and after she turned the car off she turned in her seat to face her son. "I'm sorry Paul. I mean well it's just that I'm not good at being mother and father. Guess I don't know about boys. My father passed when I was young, I never had a brother and your father was really the only man I ever - you know?"

"It's not your fault. I'm not mad and you do fine," Paul said with a grim smile. "You cared enough to stick around."

"Maybe I should get a life of my own again," Paul's mother thought aloud as she softened. "Mr. Comstock at the butcher's shop is always flirting with me. Maybe I should get with the 21st century even though I don't much care for the way it is."

"There you go," Paul chirped as he thought of the guy who looked like the bulldog on those old Warner Brothers cartoons in bed with his mother, and he figured his mother would probably be looking at it not as romance but as a way to get discounts on pork chops or something.

"Are we friends again Paul?" his mother asked hopefully as she asked for forgiveness.

"Friends always," Paul replied, and as he went up the steps he realized how much better he felt about himself than he had when going down those same steps earlier.

Alone in his room, Paul closed the door behind him and locked it, and after taking off his clothes looked at himself in the mirror, striking a muscle man pose and making a face at what he saw before reaching in the back of the drawer for his bottle of baby oil.

After filling his palm with the oil he rubbed it all over his penis, and by the time it was coated he was hard again and thinking about Nurse Peggy and the card he had hidden in his wallet.

She said if he wanted to talk, Paul recalled as his fist went up and down the shaft of his cock. What did that mean? Hell, it didn't matter. Even talking with her would be better than sitting in this room by himself.

"It's not a foot long Mom," Paul said as he looked down at his cock which was a little more than an inch less than that, a fact he knew because he and his friend had measured each other years ago.

Getting serious about what he was doing, his greased hand slid up and down the length of his manhood while replaying the image of him standing there in the doctor's office getting checked for a hernia while Nurse Peggy looked at him.

That nice woman hadn't been laughing. Not even close to it, and as Paul's fist moved faster to bring himself to orgasm he imagined it was the nurse's pale hand and freckled arm pumping his dick while in his mind he played with those breasts that were way bigger than Juliette Moore's were.

Minutes later when Paul cleaned up his mess he thought more about Nurse Peggy, and although now he didn't think he would actually have the nerve to make the call, what harm would it be?

***

thank you for reading

12