Pavlov's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jason," she began.

"Yes, mommy?" he replied, still enjoying his new title for his mother.

"Jason, I want you to understand that this can never happen again."

He was crushed. He thought that he had made her his woman. How could she say that it couldn't happen again when she had obviously enjoyed it so much?

"I am sure that you understand where I am coming from, Jason. But I still need to tell you that I am being completely serious about this. What happened last night was wrong, and it will never happen again. Are we clear?"

Jason thought back to the pictures he'd taken with his cellphone of his mother swallowing his cock the previous night. He thought back to the cologne that would turn his mother into his personal mommy slut. He thought back to how easy it was to seduce her last night and how easy it would be to seduce her again tonight. He knew full well that tonight his mommy would take him in her mouth again. And this time, he would make her beg to suck him.

"Yes, mother. Crystal clear." he replied, "I understand completely."