Pawn Among Wolves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, picchu. May I kiss you better?" he asked softly.

Gemma gulped. There was only one answer. She met that teasing gaze and her head slowly dipped in acquiescence, melting, melting as the fire in his eyes deepened in ardent delight.

His smile widened and he held her still with his fiercely aroused gaze. Just looking into hers. Gemma was waiting, shuddering in anticipation, watching him, aching. Then he slowly curled himself back over her, palms either side of her, bending his tawny head back to hers.

"This kiss," he stopped just above her lips, breath whispering across the sensitive skin, "Will not be just healing."

 

***************************

Sorry about the spaceless italics in the original for last chapter, it wasn't intentional, and I'll avoid using that obscure software package to write again- even once I converted the document to Word, there was obviously something different behind the scenes.

And thanks for the feedback and the voting! Please keep it up, I enjoy writing this, but love to know what it's like from the other side, so to speak, and want to improve. You're a great incentive.

Next chapter in April - after Easter.