Pawn Among Wolves Ch. 04

Story Info
She is used in a fight between werewolves.
11k words
4.75
62.6k
87

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemma lay smiling into Mac's eyes, then lifted up her head and kissed him softly. It was so delicious, she did it again. And again, again, brushing happy little kisses over his lips while his hands came up to cradle her head and hold her as he joined in. He deepened the kiss, tilting her back gently along the length of the desk until she was resting on the surface, cushioned by his palms, and he hitched himself up beside her, leaning over to kiss her intensely.

She slid her hands into his tawny hair, and raked them gently through the tousled locks as his tongue explored her mouth, his breathing beginning to deepen and roughen, the shimmer between them seeming to strengthen. Gemma sank into his kiss, breathing in the increasingly musky scent of his arousal, the sense of him all around her, cradling her to him, and a little sigh escaped her as the her limbs softened while her core tightened to his touch.

Her sigh was echoed from Mac's chest, and he lifted back slightly, nibbling her lower lip, running a light hand down the side of her chest and circling up, tracing a line between her breasts. Her breath hitched and her fingers stilled in his hair, she felt him smile against her lips as his hand circled down again, and then closed over her breast. He began to gently tease the sensitive skin, sending shimmers of sensation tingling down her spine, then abruptly he bent back over her to thrust his tongue deep into her mouth. A pulse of pleasure throbbed in Gemma's belly.

Breathing deeply, he gently withdrew, then thrust again, squeezing her breast and tweaking the nipple as his tongue invaded her throat. Gemma moaned into his mouth, feeling her heart pounding erratically as liquid heat began to seep between her thighs. Mac withdrew, and thrust again gently, deeply, squeezing the sensitive peak while he tilted her head to get the right angle. Then he parted her lips fully with his and began to slide and thrust his tongue deep within her throat, his breathing deepening as his own excitement grew.

Gemma could feel herself melting under his touch, melting into him, the tug at her heart easing and strengthening, as the demand in his kiss increased. He was kissing her as though there was no limit between them, no barriers, and her excitement seemed melded into his, no barriers, no separation, they were tuned together as he laid gentle, sure claim and she welcomed him in.

Then abruptly Mac lifted himself above her, and Gemma moaned and arched up to reach for him, pulling his head back down. He chuckled, and kissed her hard, but pulled back again, sliding off the surface of the desk, breathing deeply, tugging her after him. She landed swaying on her unsteady feet and slid her arms up his chest again, whimpering, to pull that tawny, proud head back down to hers. She moaned in satisfaction when he lifted her off her feet, kissing him deeply as her legs wrapping around his waist.

A hot, throbbing hardness pressed firmly against her slit as she tightened her legs, and a jolt of white lightening shot down Gemma's spine, shuddering through her limbs and shaking loose her tenuous thread of regained control as she fell back against his encircling hands, gasping for breath. She moaned again. Held herself steady, then gently rubbed against that jutting hard cock beneath his clothes. They both shuddered, and Mac hitched her a little higher, away, sliding her back so that her buttocks rested on his hardness instead.

With a frustrated little moan, Gemma struggled to shift against him, to press his throbbing erection back against therightplace, then stopped abruptly as she realised they were out in the corridor, Mac pacing soundlessly towards the stairs. He murmured breathlessly into her ear, a thread of laughter to the hoarse sound, "Wait, my little picchu. We need a bit more room - and to find something for you to tie me to first."

She sucked in air abruptly as her heart stopped. Then it began to pound frantically against her ribs. They were really going to do this. Tie him up.Shit.

She could feel his chest reverberating on a chuckle at her reaction, but all that emerged was an almost silent breath of sound, "And be quiet. The police are still downstairs."

Gemma pressed her forehead to his chest and clung to him, shuddering, as they silently ghosted their way up to the top storey and the greenhouse under the glass roof. As he carried her into the fragrant, damp warmth under the leaves and the heavy door shut behind them, she felt a little coil of tension in the body carrying her release. Mac breathed deeply, shutting his eyes, then opened them and the hot gleam smiling down at Gemma made her heart jump again. She reached up, pulled down his head and kissed that smile, deeper, deeper, as both of their hearts began to race, until she had to pull back, gasping short little breaths. Mac was trembling a little as he turned and began to brush his way past the overhanging leaves of the larger plants towards the outer wall, the dull orange light from the streetlights outside filtering through the large windows.

"Good," he grunted, setting her on her feet beside him. Gemma blinked and he wasn't there, then her eyes were caught by the shimmer of light on the tawny hair at her waist height; he had squatted down was reaching under the end bench. She leaned against him and caressed dreamy fingers through the ruffled locks, then bent over and nibbled his lips, upside-down, enjoying the way his breath hitched and his eyes glazed over slightly as he stilled, shuddering under her lips. Then he sighed and a hand came up to tangle in her hair, tugging her backwards then pushing her down to flop cross-legged on the floor half a foot away as he muttered, "Wait."

She giggled, and focussed on what he was doing - or undoing. Undoing one of the four huge bolts holding the metal roof column to the heavy cross-beam across the floor - with his fingers. Her first incredulity faded into awareness, tingling across her skin, as he pulled out the inch-thick metal bolt and instead threaded through the slim grey cord he had brought from downstairs. He looped it through a second time, while her breath shortened and began to get a little ragged. Then he turned to her with that wicked little hot smile playing around his lips and she felt her insides melt even as a huge lump formed in her throat.

"Now, Gemma," he murmured softly.

And she watched, slightly disbelieving, uncertain, incredulous, as he shucked off his shirt, lay down on the floor on his back and relaxed, wrists crossed above his head, smiling at her teasingly, challengingly.

She was staring back, wide-eyed, caught by that wicked black-and-green gaze, the knowing gleam in the depths. She swallowed.

"Come and tie me up," he said gently.

"Uh," Gemma managed a short little grunt, her eyes escaping from his, then they were caught by the expanse of his chest gleaming under the soft light. The ripple of muscles in his arms. The little scar on his chin, and the crease of his cheek from the little smile on his lips. Her eyes returned to his. She swallowed again.

"Won't it hurt you?"

His eyes softened on a smile, "Argen against the skin only constrains us, it doesn't do any damage. It'll stop me turning. Now please, Gem. At least come and kiss me."

Um.

His eyes had softened, and were beckoning her over.

"Please?"

How could she resist?

Through a flood of kisses, gentle persuasion, instruction, and assurances that it didn't hurt, Gemma wrapped each end of the cord several times around Mac's strong wrists and tied off the ends, the excitement building deep inside her as she did so. Then she watched, breathlessly, as the muscles in his arms rippled with strain and his back arched off the floor as he put out formidable power to break the binding. Then he did it again, formidable muscles etched sharply against the skin. Wow.

She lent down to kiss him, feeling a hot, tight urgency in her belly at the thought that all that power was now for her. "Wait, Gem, let me try a third -," she cut him off with her mouth, kissing him deeply again, before pulling back, laughing, "You're not in charge here, Mac."

Abruptly, a menacing expression flashed dangerously across his face, his eyes darkened, and the long, low, stormy growl she had heard as he faced Nick rolled around the room as he arched against the bonds holding him, struggling, lips curling into a snarl.

Gemma froze, startled, and sat back on her heels by his side, staring at him, a faint tremble inside her at the menace in that sound, that look. This time aimed at her. He stilled. There was a frozen pause. Then with a long sigh, he deliberately relaxed. "Sorry, Gem," a soft whisper, "There's nothing a wolf hates more than being constrained - he can't believe we agreed to this."

She leaned back over him, the inner tremble subsiding. This was Mac. And there were stronger feelings smothering the caution as she bent down to his lips. Wolf-shmulf - he wasn't getting out of this now. "Don't be so feeble. I'll be gentle." And she stopped his reply with a kiss. A nice, long kiss. Suddenly she was ecstatic - he was a captive kissee and she could play with those lips as long and as deep as she liked.

Like this. And this. And - mmm. Although he knew a lot of sneaky ways of stealing her control. She could learn a lot from this. If only she could keep stop sinking into a puddle of mindless sensation. Damn. Mmmm.

Mmm mmm mmmm.

Eventually, Gemma's lungs reminded her that she had to breathe, and she collapsed back into a heap on his chest. Dazed. Happy.

"OK, he's beginning to change his mind." The chest under her rumbled with the whisper.

"Just shut up or I'll gag you too," she retorted dazedly into his throat. And felt the reverberations of his laugh trembling through her. Her breasts tingled where they vibrated against the soft hairs of his chest, even through her clothing. Hmmm. She slid a finger down his throat into the soft brush of hair. His breath hitched, then quickened, and Gemma felt her blood simmering at the sounds, the pleasure of making him make those soft sounds.

Let's see..

Swiftly she sat back upright and hauled off the lab coat, tossing it aside as her fingers moved to the base of her sweater and she pulled it overhead, focussing on his face to avoid the tremble of uncertainty in her belly as she settled to sit firmly pressed onto his stomach wearing only her cami, bra and boots. The stormy, gleaming light in his eyes as they roved over her scantily clad frame soothed her inner tremor, and she leaned forwards, arching her back over him with a small, naughty smile, murmuring, "Although you're allowed to moan."

His eyes narrowed briefly, amusement in their hot, hot depths.Make me,the challenge was calling in the shimmering gaze. Irresistible. Gemma leaned back over him and tilted his head gently to the side to accommodate her lips more comfortably. His blood was shuddering through the veins close to his skin and she could feel the faint echoing tremor in him as, smiling, she traced her lips and tongue sensuously over his, putting the recent lessons she'd learned into practice. His lips parted on a breathy moan, and she began to kiss him in earnest. Mmmmm.

Gemma resurfaced to find herself buried against his chest, moaning softly, crushing herself as close to his muscular torso as possible. Long, shuddering ,deep breaths were raking into her aching lungs, and every inch was on fire. Damn. Damn. Damn, she had to maintain better control. Although the tremor in the chest she was resting on was not laughter any longer. Not this time. Those powerful arms were straining against his bonds, wrestling against the constraints, and Gemma set her palms to his and leaned against his hands, trying to force them back as she kissed him deeply again, rubbing against his powerful body, nudging against his straining erection, and he collapsed on a groan.

"Careful, the police might hear you," she whispered teasingly in his ear, then traced the outline with her tongue, and dipped inside. He shuddered, and his lips parted. Shuddered again, then stilled, and a breathless murmur left his lips, "One's just coming upstairs for a brief check."

Gemma froze. "You're kidding me."

"No. He probably won't come in here. But you'd better get your alibi ready just in case."

She bit his earlobe. He snorted, and muttered, "Toothless."

"Quiet! And what's your excuse for letting a tiny little girl tie you up, anyway?" she whispered into his ear, sure he was joking now.

He snorted again. "Are you kidding me? It's a male cop, he'll totally understand."

They lay quietly together. There wasn't a sound to be heard, although Gemma could feel small chuckles vibrating the chest she was lying on. She growled under her breath - she'd known he was making it up - and gently slid a hand down his stomach, teasing her fingers around the tip of his hard cock, squeezing gently through the soft denim. "Are you sure you want to play games with me just now, Mr. Wolf?"

Mac froze beneath her touch and caught his breath sharply, shuddering. Then, "Absolutely," he managed to gasp out on a hoarse whisper.

Stubborn. Stubborn.

Gemma yanked her cami over her head and stuffed it into his mouth. "I warned you I would gag you too."

He spat it out instantly, "You do realise my teeth will shred that scrap in seconds?"

Gemma looked mournfully at the long cut in her favourite underwear. Damn. Ruined.

She glared down at the culprit. Then squeezed tighter around his magnificent hardness, pulling lightly. He gasped again and his eyes glazed over slightly.

"Well, I'll just have to shut you up some other way."

His mouth opened to retort, and she squeezed again, stroking her hand further along the throbbing length. All he managed to emit was a slight grunt, and this time his eyes closed as his head fell back against the floor, breath suspended for a moment, before exploding in a sigh.

"Looks like I've found it." The smugness around here was contagious. God he was gorgeous. He cracked open an eye and glared. She stroked that throbbing, magnificent hardness, jutting hard against his pants, and the eye closed again.

A tremor ran through the powerful frame. Wow. Wow. Wow. All hers.

Gemma leaned forward to brush a kiss over his exposed collar bone as she stroked a thumb over the tip of his cock, whispering, "This is going to be so much fun." And began to delicately unpick the buttons on his fly. He was trembling, and she kissed her way up his throat as she did gently parted the soft material.

"Gem -," he was cut off again as she ran a finger along the exposed flesh jutting out proudly, eagerly. He was not wearing anything underneath the soft jeans, which made life easier. And his breaths even shorter, to her melting delight.

"Yes?" she queried, naughtily, and brushed her thumb over the tip just as his mouth opened. Another grunt exploded, and he opened his eyes and stared into hers, a demanding sparkle shimmering deep within the black, a soft smile tilting his mouth. His eyes slid down to her bra-encased breasts and his cock twitched in her hands, seeming to harden, lengthen. His lips parted, "You -."

He didn't get any further, breath drawn sharply on a gasp as she ran a nail lightly along his throbbing length, thigh muscles clenching. She couldn't see them properly through the jeans, though - and she wanted to see those taut thighs - mmm - so began to tug ineptly at the material with her free hand. His buttocks lifted off the floor and she let go of his cock for a moment to slide to his feet and haul the pants all the way off, murmuring tauntingly, "Good Wolf."

He growled, long and low, and Gemma slid back up to straddle him, to rest, perfect poised. Brushing. There. The growl broke off on a sharp intake of breath - but it wasn't just his this time. Gemma shivered at the aching want building, tightening within her; growing, spreading.

"You are so perfect." The whisper was soft, and Gemma opened her eyes again to find his eyes roving over her small, curvy form, poised above him, before focussing on her hanging breasts. Damn. He had obviously regained the ability to talk - and while she didn't exactly mind what he said, she liked stopping him speaking more.

Gemma reached behind her back and the flush in her cheeks deepened as she unhooked her bra, but the way the blaze in his eyes brightened and his breathing grew more harsh, eyes fixed to her torso as she slowly slid the scrap of material down her arms - it was so enticing, so compelling. So empowering. Yes.

She leaned down and brushed her lips over his, the pulse within her belly aching so hard she was shivering. He caught hers, hard, and deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue inside her mouth, lifting off the ground to follow her as she backed away, laughing deep in her throat.

"No, no, Mac. My party." And bent to kiss her way down his chest. The soft hair brushed her nose and a shiver ran down her spine as her peaked, aching nipples were caressed by the soft fur. The almost painful tightness in her chest made Gemma whimper lightly, and her kisses began to get deeper, more serious. She could feel that magnificent hardness pulsing more and more fiercely against her belly as she slid progressively further down, exploring, enjoying, testing his reactions as she nibbled, licked and kissed her way downwards. It was so hard not to just dive in.

Abruptly a jolt ran through her as her nipple brushed against a cold, shiny patch on his skin, and she reared back on a gasp. Stared down. The scar. From the spear. Her fingers brushed over it and he groaned. It was so cold - alien to the shimmer of heat pulsing off the rest of his taut frame. He groaned again, nudging her belly with his aching erection, and Gemma bent to nibble on his flat stomach skin, smiling at the heady sound of his quickening breath, even as she frowned at the smooth, grey cold patch on his abdomen.

"Go lower," he murmured. "Please. You're killing me with slowness." His breath echoed in the air, tension in the sound, and Gemma chuckled again, softly, heat smothering her at the sound. She rolled to rest her head on his hip and slid a hand back around his throbbing cock, hearing his breath catch again.

"You know what I do when you won't shut up, Mac."

He groaned more loudly, pressing himself into her hand. "Counting on i-," the last word was lost in a gasp. It was bewitching; arousal shuddered through her as she teased him, tested the way he moved, watched him against within her embrace. She taught herself what made him catch his breath, groan, gulp, heard his breathing change, watched with gleaming, heated eyes as he began to tremble when she snuck her head nearer, and breathed softly on the throbbing, taut head. The heat was intoxicating. The scent, the hard pulsing, and the soft, broken noises he was making.

Abruptly, she could wait no longer, and leaned over to close her mouth gently around the end of his cock, and suckling lightly. He jerked under her, a quiet cry leaving his lips and he begged, "Can't -," and jerked his hips out from under her lips. Heat exploded through her at the denial, and abruptly she wriggled out of her panties.

"Shh. Shh. I'll make you feel better," she leaned back down to suck on his throbbing length again. Teasing, licking around the head and sucking deeply, sliding back to kiss the tip as she held herself to his hips, a taste of salt exploded against her lips.

Mac surged, swelling within her mouth, groaning denial low in his throat as he shifted his hips to evade her. Then abruptly he snarled, straining against the rope, and hitched his thighs hard of the floor, knocking her, breathless, up to land with her nose buried against his collar bone and breasts squashed to his muscular chest. His throbbing, eager cock was straining against the join of her thighs, and a strong leg had wrapped around hers , holding her pressed against that seeking, thrusting cock as the leg flexed, sliding her closer, closer, to his goal.