Pawn Among Wolves Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh god yes, yes, yes - but no, not yet. My party.

Despite the lack of air in her lungs, Gemma managed to whisper, "Bad wolf," admonishingly, and snaked a hand back between their bodies to squeeze around his cock, restraining him from his goal. "You have to remember I'm in charge here."

He snarled again and his powerful thigh tightened her against him as he jerked his hips against her, smearing precum across her belly.

"Let me go, Mac," she murmured teasingly. "You aren't going to win like this."

He glared at her, then his head bent to hers and their lips collided in a hard, demanding kiss which soon softened into a gentle tasting, exploring. He lifted his thigh off her and fell back with a groan and a laugh.

Gemma smiled down at him and leaned forwards, looking down between them with hot cheeks as she gently teased her hot, slippery pussy over his straining heat. Mac moaned and jerked up towards her again, thrusting along her belly, and then growled, long and angrily as he dropped back, straining against the cord around his wrist, cursing with a curt, hoarse bark, "Dammit. Dammit. Gem!"

Not yet.

She bent forwards so that her breast were again swinging over his face, and then gasped out an abrupt moan as he lurched upwards in a move so swift she missed it, and engulfed one in his mouth, suckling impossibly hard, pulling, pulling her to meet his aching demand, sinking her into heat as she arched her back towards him involuntarily, pushing her mound further into his mouth, losing track of thought, time.

Suckling, suckling, so so hard, tight pressure - Gemma collapsed with a moan against him and he transferred to the other breast, leaving the first nipple tingling fiercely, puckered to a hard nub in the cool air that shimmered across the wet skin.

Oh oh oh - this was just too-.

Gemma jerked backwards suddenly, slithering down his body and came to rest with the inside of her thigh tingling with awareness against his throbbing member, heaving breaths into lungs - oh oh oh oh he knew what to do with those lips. Wow. Wow. Urgh. Shuddering, shuddering, she rubbed gently against his huge, hard cock and smiled back up at him through her lashes as he groaned and surged his hips up against her.

"Remember -" her voice broke and she gasped in a breath as he surged against her, sliding his throbbing hard cock along the crease of her thigh. She drew another breath and pressed hard down against him, frowning, "-my party."

Mac groaned again and turned his head back to glare at the wall above his head, clenching his throat so hard that the lines stood out in stark relief, quivering, before he settled back with a sigh, muttering darkly, "I never knew you were into torture."

"I'll be gentle," she promised. He groaned again.

She bent over to kiss his shoulder. Better to avoid his lips for now. There were so many other things she wanted to try - she wet her lips as a sudden surge of moisture dampened her mouth and the throbbing ache in her belly intensified to near pain. Kissed him again. Lower. Oh this was good - the sweet sound of his hoarse breathing, growing shallower, faster. Liquid moisture was beading the light thatch between her thighs.

She lifted her hips and brushed him with her damp slit, coating the tip of his cock, hearing his breath hitch, feeling the surge of his hard member against her sensitive slit making her own heart stutter in her chest. Oh. It caught the bud at the head of the crease and her brain stuttered with the surge of pleasure.

Again.

Oh - that was so -. She pressed a little harder, intent on rubbing her clit against that velvet-soft head at the end of his straining cock, feeling it give slightly, sway, tease. Oh. Wow. Again. Again. Again.

Each time the jolt of sensation through her notched up the burning demand in her belly further, and she wanted more, more. But his cockhead wouldn't stay put, it slithered teasingly out of reach, brushing her straining nub, then retreating - she could hold it steady with a hand, but she had an aching, hollow feeling further down, her pussy burning with want, and she just couldn't hold on much longer.

Gemma became aware that Mac had clenched his hands around the beam above his head and was mouthing silently, eyes closed, as he shuddered each time she brushed against his straining erection, forcing himself to remain still. She sighed and bent to kiss his taut belly, before sliding gently up across him to bring the head back to her vulva. Oh she wanted it in her. She could feel her juices seeping down over the soft head, and groaned, wanting, needing.

She looked down into his face and saw that his eyes had opened slightly, were burning into hers, demanding silently, willing her, and she held his hot, hot, glittering, hardening gaze as she pressed softly, feeling a shiver shimmer out from her core as the delicious hardness gently breached her. Oh - the stretch was almost unbearable, but glorious, gorgeous - oh.

Gemma stilled, pressing her hands on his hips to hold herself from sinking further as she whirled in a fury of sensation, a whimper escaping as the incredible stretched, filled feeling rose within her -waiting, caught by his fiery gaze as a small smile played over his lips.

"More," he murmured. But still he held still. Gemma groaned, longing, stretched, and gently relaxed her arms. A long moan was driven from her throat as she slid slowly half-way down his large, throbbing cock and her pussy convulsed deliciously around the stretch. She paused, panting for breath, then sank further on a last groan, almost sobbing as he bottomed out and she could barely move, barely breathe through the incredible, impossible feeling of completeness. Overstretched and straining to keep still, not daring to move, longing to move.

Mac's gentle sigh reached her and she felt the cock sheathed in her surge briefly. She groaned. Beautiful. Unbearably, deeply, complete.

But she wanted so much more.

She moved against him, hitched her hips, and moaned at the delicious friction where they joined, melting in the sigh from his lips. Moved again, tried to quicken, but her knees were stretched so wide against his impossible girth, and her body was melting into a pool of want, and she couldn't get the angle right, the rhythm, she was just so frustratingly slow.Thatangle - wow - a surge of sensation suddenly exploded through her body and her arms gave way. Gemma collapsed with a frustrated sob against his chest. She wanted faster. Harder. More. Now.Now.

"You only had to ask, picchu."

Mac rolled, and then abruptly she was underneath, realising she'd sobbed the last words aloud. He lifted his weight off her by his grasp on the beam, and gently ground his hips down into hers, making her breath catch on a sob.

"Wrap your legs around me," he breathed, eyes gleaming as he swooped in for a taut, hard kiss. She lifted her legs, crossing them over his lower back as he began to thrust, gentle jerks into her pussy.

"Now - I believe my picchu requested hard and fast?"

Gemma opened her mouth to agree, and the word was smothered in a grunt of air exploding from her lips as he slammed down into her, hard. Glorious. Her body tightened exquisitely around the hard, invasive length and she lay shuddering with pleasure.

"What was that?" he smiled, stopping. Gemma glared,damn him,and drew breath to remind him not to play games here. It escaped on a whimper as he thrust again, and again in quick succession. Then he paused a second time.

"Who was it in charge here, again?"

"Mac!" she moaned, the protest exploding as he thrust into her, driving her back into breathless silence. Oh my god this was unbelievable. He continued a series of quick thrusts, and simultaneously bent to press deep, suckling kisses to her nipples, tightening further the ache in her belly, torturing her with the overload of sensation.

"What?" he stilled again, teasing, lifting his head and smiling gently as he watched her struggle to regain the ability to speak. Her eyes pleaded up at him, and the smile faded from his lips but remained in his eyes as he bent over to press a gentle kiss to her lips.

"As you wish."

Then the smile returned, wickedly, and he lifted his hips, and began to slam into her. "Like this?"

She groaned, nodding.

He stopped.

"Say please."

Gemma glared at him as well as she could - he cheated by grinding his fully embedded cock against her, so that her eyes slid closed as she arched up against him and groaned again, then he brushed a spot within her and she screamed in pleasure, exploding in an overload of sensation as her back bent into a full bow, pussy convulsing around his hard length. Mac froze and his breath stopped.

Oh.

Gemma's eyes were half-open again, dazed, as she admired the taut angles of the powerful frame poised above her. She absorbed the rapt expression on his face, his head tilted back and lips slightly parted as her inner muscles tightened around his cock, milking.

Oh.

Carefully, she tightened her passage again, a shimmer of pure pleasure pulsing through her veins at the knowledge that she could give him this - that look, as he stiffened again, glazed, staring up at the ceiling. Then his head slowly tilted back down towards her, and the look in his eyes stopped her breath. The heat was incredible, but the deep undercurrent of warmth in the glowing green depths - she could feel herself melting, letting go, relaxing fully into the call of his eyes, his care.

There had been something to say. Something to give him - to return some of the pleasure of that - oh. Yup.

"Please?" she murmured, and his smile reflected in her eyes.

Mac thrust deeply. Circled his hips, grinding her against the floor, then lifted himself and began to penetrate her with swift little jerks. Oh yes. Eyes half closed, he concentrated on the delicious feel of the slick sheath around his swollen cock, and the little gasping sounds he could draw from her with the staccato, sharp rhythm of his thrusts. Yes.

He began to withdraw further on the thrusts, deepening the sweet friction and watching as she arched wantonly underneath him, incoherent begging noises escaping her kiss-swollen lips in response to each lunge, her legs clamping desperately around his buttocks. God she felt good. Looked good. Delicious. He could feel the haze of mating lust beginning to thicken in his blood, clouding his mind as the wolf in him began to rise to the surface.

She moaned on an increasing crescendo with each thrust, mating scent thickening, and abruptly he slammed himself hard, deep, and felt a surge of exultation as she arched into a full bow on a low, half-screamed cry, her full breasts thrusting up to him and her tight passage convulsing again. Sweet, sweet, glorious. Again.

The heat, the glorious intense pleasure of her response clouded his mind and he began to thrust harder, repeating again, again, pounding, faster, the slick, sleek walls of her around him and the shudder, the soft, driven cries, the shine of her skin in the soft light, the scent of her wet warmth under him. Perfect. Perfect. Then more - no - more.

Mac began to snarl as his eyes shimmered and he struggled against the rope around his wrists, fighting the binding even as he quickened the hard, driving slap of his hips against her. The cord through the beam snapped, and he braced himself to drive at a better angle, but he couldn't twist his wrists free, and it was driving him insane, driving him to pound, surge, hammer his need down into the girl in an impossibly hard, fast pace. He couldn't bear the block, the barrier between them and tore at the bindings.

She screamed in pleasure and arched against him again, tightening the grip of her legs around him, slick pussy milking around his cock, and he thrust through the tight, rippling passage, delighted, unbearably stimulated as he felt the slow burn of his seed begin to tingle down his back. Still fighting, fighting, ripping at his wrists with his teeth to free the wolf before - before - the feel of himself gliding inside her in the inexorable rhythm heightened, heightened, forced tight the shuddering demands of his wolf. There. There. More.Harder.His. Now. Every muscle was tightening, burning with each pounding thrust as he rode harder on a cresting wave of frustration, fire building, simmering down his spine, driving him deeper, deeper, driving through exquisite, bittersweet incompleteness.

She moaned, begging wordlessly as she arched in another fluid explosion under him, and he bent to bite her lower lip possessively, sucking the swollen nick in a healing kiss. His. But he couldn't -. He ripped again at the damned unyielding Argen, tilting his hips and grinding her harder as his balls tightened and threatened to burst with each forceful slam of his full, deep length into her, feeling her inner muscles rippling, tightening unbearably about his cock again, again. His.

He could feel the explosion building as he lost himself in having her, her scent, the staccato, sweet, grunting little cries forced from her each time he penetrated. He was snarling his frustration with each slamming thrust as her cries echoed around him, could feel every single muscle in his body locking down to explode, ready, nearly, indescribably, mercilessly.

There.

White lightening shot down his spine and he reared back, groaning in ecstasy as he exploded, grinding himself into her, shuddering as he spurted stream after stream of his seed into her convulsing passage.

Gemma was curled up on Mac's chest, half on her side, surfacing slowly, leisurely. Happily. His left arm was cradling her against him, holding her cushioned from the cool concrete, and his other curled over her hips and stomach, holding her tucked in against him. Slowly her mind slid back into focus under the brush of his thumb against her shoulder, and she turned her head to kiss the pad of that roving thumb.

Bliss. Oh. Wow. Again. Aching. Aching. Tender. But ohhh it felt good. Damn good. Indescribable.

"Are you OK?" his voice sounded impossibly deep, his chest vibrating under her head as she teased the short hairs of his forearm with her fingertips. Her own voice was stuck somewhere in beneath her breastbone. She considered the question a bit stupid. OK? Hah. Feeble description.

Her brain also seemed to be lost in a daze, on a very very slow feedback loop.

"Gem?" he sounded a little concerned, which bothered her.

Give me a bit longer.

"Gemma?"

She lazily curved her head back and kissed his jaw, nuzzling gently, contentedly. Why did he want to talk? This was so good. Amazing. Fantastic.

Couldn't he read how good she felt in her boneless sprawl across him, nibbling his neck?

"Gemma." He lifted himself up slightly, tilting her head back so that he could look into her expression, and then sighed at the dreamy, dazed look in her eyes.

"I got pretty - uncontrolled, there. Demanding. Brutal. Are you ok?"

Oh she loved the fact that she could make him lose control. Loved it. But brutal wasn't right and ok didn't even begin to cover the smallest corner of it - demanding was just - wow. Better and better. Mmm hmm. Bliss - just. Mmmm.

She could feel the big, stupid grin covering her face and bent down to kiss his throat again, curling her fingers around the muscles on his upper arms.

"Is that a yes?" the teasing note was back, and he relaxed slightly underneath her slight frame. She nodded emphatically and lifted her head up to his lips for a long, long kiss. Soft, sweet, perfect. He relaxed fully and snuggled her back against him.

"Wow - so this is how I shutyouup, picchu."

She nipped the skin on his chest and he sighed and tugged her head back up for another kiss, cuddling her close.

A long, long, beautiful pause.

Then slowly, filtering into the haze, Gemma thought she recognised - what was the scent teasing her nostrils - that tangy, tingly smell - the smell of -. Suddenly, she sat bolt upright, or would have if the arm around her had moved. As it was, she just heaved against it, and subsided into that comforting embrace with a frustrated yip.

Dammit.

The scent was blood. His.

Uh.

She tried to say something. But even the grunt hadn't made it to the surface. Purring seemed to be the only verbal option, and it wasn't exactly going to get the right message across.

Say something.

This was harder than it should be. She managed a contented sigh of "nngh", and could feel him exuding smugness as she struggled to become more coherent. And also to break free. No chance.

Get a grip.

"Let me up," her voice was hoarse, only a whisper, but she eventually managed to force out enough air past the cloud of peaceful bliss smothering her insides.

"I like you fine where you are," he responded lazily. His voice was sated, a quiet purr of satisfaction, as his fingers traced back along her collarbone, mouth nuzzling down the side of her neck.

Gemma felt herself relaxing back into his calm, heart easing under the gentle glide of his fingertips.

Oh no you don't.

"You're hurt." It was easier to squeak the second time.

Silence. She could feel him ignoring her as he brushed kissed over her skin.

"Mac." She struggled against his arm, but it was as futile as ever. And she was fighting both of them. She so wanted to just lie here, but that scent was also unsettling her. She didn't want him hurt - what if his wound had torn open?

"Mac!"

A shimmer of tease to his voice as he eventually replied, huskily, "It was worth it."

Gemma muttered something rude under her breath into his shoulder, the words 'stupid wolf' somewhere in the phrase. She wished he'd stop repeating ridiculous things she'd said back at her- although in her case she'd beenright.

Then she saw them - deep gashes on his right wrist around the shred of torn cord, where his teeth had torn into the flesh. Fuming, she slid her fingers to the knot and began to work at it in silence, but even as she picked as it, she saw that the wounds were slowly closing over. Mac's nose snuffled against her neck and he nibbled little kisses over her pulse point, making her shudder.

"Stop trying to distract me," she muttered tersely, annoyed that he was hurt - he had said it wouldn't, and just look at his damn wrists now - she'd never have agreed if she's known.Who was she kidding?It was hard getting her fingers to work; like the rest of her, they just wanted to melt back into a soft puddle of sated contentment, curled up against him. And he was encouraging that attitude. Angrily, she threw aside the broken half of the cord.

Her breath jerked as, suddenly, they were lying on his left side, a mirror pose to before, and his right fingers were beginning to explore the valley between her breasts even before the vertigo from his swift roll caught up with her head. Damn he moved fast. He was also still distracting her. Quite successfully.

"So what is Argen?" she asked as she began to work on the second knot. This one had been yanked really, really tight. A small smile played on her lips, smug, slightly twisted. OK - worth it - from her point of view maybe. Well, definitely. Absolutely. Irrefutably. If you remember -. Shut up and work on that knot. Oh. Yes.

"A silver alloy," his voice calling her back was a lazy thread of sound, breath whispering over her skin as he snuggled around her. "This isn't true Argen - we lost the ability to make it centuries back, in the dark ages - this is just a rough copy, as close as anyone can make it now. The last real Argen was destroyed long ago."

Gemma digested that slowly. "So silver itself isn't the real problem for wolves?"

She felt a ghost of a shiver through the powerful frame supporting her.