PAX-13 Pt. 01

Story Info
John discovers a supplement that can lower female inhibition.
3.6k words
4.09
30.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there guys and girls! This is my first draft of my first story that will hopefully turn into a series. I welcome all comments and criticisms so please leave feedback and rate the story so I can improve my writing. Thanks in advance for reading this and I look forward to your ratings and thoughts :)

*****

Part 1

John sat at his Desktop PC with Mouse in one hand and his 6 inch hard cock in the other. He'd spent his Saturday afternoon so far doing nothing other than jerking off to Porn and checking his social media accounts to see if anyone was up to anything later. He had been feeling rather bored and somewhat lonely as of late, he had graduated College but had yet to find any kind of employment with his Bachelor Degree in Fine Art and so had temporarily settled for a part time job in a local coffee shop. It was only 16 hours a week and paid Minimum Wage, so he wasn't exactly flush with cash. It was enough though to pay the $50 per week rent to his Mother whom he had moved back in with after Graduating College and he had enough left over to go out with his friends one or two nights a week. Tonight though, it looked like he was staying in as everyone seemed to already be busy with other plans.

John clicked through some web pages on his current favourite Porn Site until he found something that caught his eye. John had a broad taste in Porn and what it took to get him off would vary depending on the day it seemed. Today, he was in a MILF mood and this video he had just discovered ticked quite a few of his preferences. Ever since he had started masturbating at a young age, John had often fantasized about being with older women, often the Mothers of his classmates or occasionally a teacher at school. He wasn't quite sure what it was about Older Women that got him so horny. There is just something about the idea of older women taking an interest in younger men that seemed so perverted and exciting.

John had not had much luck with women so far in his life. It's not that he was a bad looking guy, he stood 5 foot 10 inches, exercised regularly and dressed in the typical fashion of a young man his age. His hairstyle changed often in the past, he had dyed his hair a number of shades over the years but since leaving College he had adopted a short smart style and kept it its natural brown colour in the hopes that it would give prospective employers a good first impression of him. He had gone to an all boys school up until he was 14 and when his parents divorced and he moved to a new town with his mom he ended up in a regular state school. The transition was a lot harder than he had expected, in that school the boys and girls mixed and mingled, some even dated each other and John had felt like quite the social retard when it came to talking to the girls. This inability to hold a conversation with girls followed him through college and into his adult life. It had gotten to the point where a number of relatives and even a few classmates from college had assumed he was gay and this troubled him terribly. John had no problems with gay people, he just wasn't gay and hated being labeled as something he wasn't. He had tried on several occasions over the years to get with a girl but ultimately his crippling shyness had prevented him from sealing the deal. The furthest he had gotten with any girl had been with Vicky Mayfair, a fairly pretty blonde who had once shared a desk with him in Art class at College. She had been a fairly shy girl which was one of the things that John had liked about her, she reeked of innocence the same way he did and so he did not feel too pressured to be the perfect kisser or smooth talker. After a few awkward but overall pleasant dates they had ended up in each others arms embraced in what was John's first and only ever make out session. In retrospect he knew he could have gone further with her, perhaps gotten his first handjob or more, but he had fucked that up when she placed her hand on his groin. The moment her fingers found the outline of his hardening cock through his pants he suddenly grunted and shot a huge load in his briefs. Vicky had noticed the sudden grunt and felt his cock start to jerk inside his pants, she pulled back to look down whilst John bit his bottom lip to prevent any other further groans escaping his mouth. When he was done he couldn't bring himself to make eye contact with her, he was sweating profusely and felt his face growing increasingly hot as it reddened from the embarrassment of cumming from such a slight touch. To end his embarrassment he pulled his phone from his pocket, checked the time and told her that he had to get home right away. He'd left her there at the door to her Dorm without an explanation, not that she had to have it explained to her. For the rest of the semester he did his best to avoid her, he switched tables and spent more time working on his art in his Dorm room instead of going to class.

So that was the pinnacle of his sexual experiences, cumming in his pants outside of Vicky's Dorm room. After that he hadn't had any further experience with girls and a year had passed.

John sat at his PC, stroking his uncircumcised cock vigorously, precum pooling in his fist, dripping down over his fingers and lubricating his hand as it slid the skin back and forth over his rock hard cock. He could have cum there and then but it was only 6:30pm and he planned to make this jerk off session last well into the night. John wasn't the kind of guy that liked a quick rub and tug, he liked to draw his jerking out, edging himself to the brink of cumming and then backing down. This method was his way of getting the most pleasure out of each jerk session, but it also build up a huge load. When he eventually hit the point of no return, the cum would squirt out in long thick ropes, coating and soaking everything it touched. The loads had gotten so large that a simple Kleenex box was no longer sufficient. Instead, when he decided it was time to cum he would lay a towel across his lap, with the edge right up against his balls and then start stroking himself to the edge of orgasm. When he felt he was on the cusp of no return, he'd point his dick up at a slight angle and squirt every last drop up into the air, watching it peak and then plummet back down, forming pools of jizz all over the towel. Once he was done he simply threw the towel into the washing machine.

The video of the MILF getting fucked silly by the young man was now near it's end. The MILF was on her knees begging the boy for his cum. John let go of his cock as he didn't trust himself not to accidentally cum if he kept stroking it whilst he watched this young man spray his jizz all over the dirty woman on screen. The cumshot was Johns favourite part of Porn, it was the ultimate depravity he thought, the idea of cumming on or inside a hot girl was just so titillating.

The video came to an end and John went to browse some more videos to watch when he saw one that immediately caught his attention - "WATCH ME MIND CONTROL BIG TIT WOMAN". John clicked the link and waited for the video to buffer a bit before pressing play.

The video was definitely amateur despite the 1080P resolution, it started with a man dressed in a full navy blue track suit with his face blurred. The man was speaking a foreign language but subtitles had been added in English. The man was sat on a sofa explaining that he has discovered a way of getting everyday women to do his bidding. The secret? A supplement named "PAX-13" that releases a lab designed pheromone that lowers the inhibitions of women that the man is talking to. He goes on to say that the longer you use the supplement the stronger the pheromone scent, and the more time you spend with a woman whilst taking the supplement the less inhibited she will become. John was highly sceptical of course, but thought that it was interesting enough to keep watching.

The man n the video popped one of the supplement pills right out of the bottle he had been holding whilst describing the product. After that the video suddenly transitioned to the man walking along a street with some type of "Go Pro" camera on his shoulder. As he is walking he is explaining that he will demonstrate PAX-13 in action at which point he then enters a bar and stops just inside the doorway. "Hmm... She will do" he says to us curious viewers before walking up to a fairly average looking 30 something redhead woman in a light blue dress. She was in her own little world, head down looking at her phone, texting someone.

"Hello Ms, sorry to intrude but do you know where the nearest bus stop is?" the man asked.

Startled, the redhead replied "Oh! Hello" and looked up from her phone, making eye contact with the man. At this point the video froze and the man started narrating over the top of the video. "Pay close attention here, you can see the moment she gets a whiff of the pheromones my body is now giving off thanks to the PAX-13. Look at her eyes and her expression, watch her pupils dilate and how she follows my lead".

The narration ceased and the video started again. John leaned in closer to the screen to study the woman and sure enough he saw her eyes gloss over, her pupils start to dilate and a smile crept across her face. She was lost for words for a moment until the man prompted her again with a question.

"Do you know where I can get a bus around here? I'm not particularly familiar with the area, if you could please lead me to a bus stop I'd be very grateful".

With a sparkle in her eye and a smile she agreed to leave the bar and walk the man to the nearest bus stop. At this point the video paused again, the man narrating once again what he was doing. "I now have my target isolated and now I have to take her somewhere where we won't be interrupted. I lied about not knowing the area, it is important to have a place where you can take the women once you have them hooked. The place should be close by, I don't like the walk to take longer than five minutes, any longer and you run the risk of someone ruining it for you. For women who have been exposed to the pheromone several times you can risk it, but for fresh women you need to act quick because they are not entirely uninhibited yet. A passerby who spots you two could scare the women into breaking the spell so to speak. Now, on the walk over you want to be very casual in conversation, ask her something about herself, the more she is talking the less she is thinking about where you are going".

The video started again but was sped up until the two had reached a long stretch of road surrounded on either side by thick foliage. The two were mid conversation about something when the man suddenly interrupted her.

"Sorry, but do you mind if I take a quick piss? It's a long bus journey back to my house and I doubt I can hold it in much longer."

The woman, still smiling, tucked her hair behind her left ear and replied "Sure, okay, you going to do it here?"

"I am afraid I will have to, I'm quite concerned somebody may see me though. Could you stand to my side, blocking the view from the road?"

"Okay" she giggled and then the two walked off into the bushes where the man proceeded to unzip his fly and pull his cock out. The redhead stood to the left of him, looking out to the road but once a stream of piss began to flow out of his cock she started stealing glances.

"You can watch if you like" he said as he caught her peeking.

The redhead didn't say anything but started to openly watch with a an expression of fascination and contemplation.

Another 10 seconds later the man had stopped pissing and looked over to the redhead and asked "Do you need to go too?"

"I'm not sure" she replied.

"Why not try?" the man said, and with that she hooked her fingers into her panties below her skirt and pulled them down to just above her knees. She then proceeded to squat down, with one had holding her skirt up and the other hand holding onto a low branch from a bush to steady herself on the uneven dirt ground.

"Let me help you with that" the man said as he bent over and lifted the front of her skirt up to her waist, exposing her cunt to him and all of us lucky guys watching through the GoPro. Her pussy was not entirely shaved, she had a small trimmed bush of dark brown hair above her clit but the lips were very smooth and easy to make out. "You watch me, I watch you" the man said and the woman smiled at him, giggled like she had earlier and then looked back down at herself. With the free hand that had previously been struggling with her skirt she reached down and pulled the crotch of her panties aside so as to give herself some room to pee. She let out a slight grunt and then pee started to slowly trickle out of her pussy and turn the soil beneath her a dark brown as it pooled and started to sink into the dirt.

"Good girl... See? You needed to go too!" the man said, still holding her dress up, staring directly into her most private of places. "We have a problem though my darling, look at what watching you pee has done to my penis"

"Oh?" she said then glanced up to see that the man was sporting an erection. She didn't say anything, just stared at it with her mouth open in awe.

"I can't get on the bus like this I am afraid. Do you mind if I take care of it?"

The woman seemed to choke on her words for a moment, but managed to utter an "Okay, yes, yes, that's fine", never taking her eyes off of his cock whilst she spoke.

John took his cock in his hand just like the man in the video and proceeded to stroke it nice and slow.

"You like this?" asked the man in the video.

The redhead looked almost in a trance, she was mesmerized watching him stroke his hard cock just a couple of feet or so from her face. It was plain to see that she was breathing quite heavy now as her breasts rose up and down inside her skirt with every breath and her complexion started to look a little flushed.

"I love showing my penis to beautiful women like yourself. I know not many ladies get to see a man masturbate in front of them. You must be quite excited yourself" the man said as he took a step closer to the woman who still sat with her legs open, skirt hiked up and her pussy on show for all the world.

"Please darling, I don't have long until my bus comes and I cannot risk getting on like this. What would the other passengers say! I think it would really help if I could get a better look at you. Spread yourself darling, use your fingers and open up your pussy for me."

The redhead scooted back onto a dry mound of earth behind her, resting her back against an old tree stump and did as he asked. This position was much better, her pussy was much more visible now and you could see that she was noticeably wet with more than just leftover piss droplets.

Johns nose was almost touching the screen, he couldn't believe how obscene her pussy looked spread open like that in public. He kicked his jerking up a notch, his hand almost a blur as it slid the length of his cock.

The man in the video took another step closer to the woman, his jerking hand getting faster too.

"Oh yes baby, you look so beautiful like that. You are so wet down there, you are glistening! Just hold it like that baby, just hold it open like that... You are so beautiful..."

The man edged forward again, he was now standing over the patch of dirt that she had pissed on earlier.

"Oh baby, it won't be long now..." he said as his jerking had sped up again.

"You want to see me shoot baby?" he asked. "You want to see my sperm?"

She licked her lips, never taking her eyes off of his cock, then muttered with a voice that sounded slightly dry and a bit breathless "Yes..."

"You want to see me shoot my sperm out? If that is what you want tell me to do it. Tell me you want to see me shoot sperm out of my penis for you"

"I want you to..." she said, breathing getting heavier. "I want to see you shoot your sperm out."

With that the man bent his knees slightly, sped up his jerking until his hand was just a blur, and then he moaned, his hand slowed down, and the first spurt of cum flung from his cock.

"Ughhhhnnnn...Urghhhhhh..." he moaned as cum flowed out of his cock, little droplets flying in all directions as he jerked it. He wasn't much of a shooter like John, his cum just kinda poured out forming long creamy icicles that dangled from the tip of his cock before landing on the ground below, mixing with the soil previously made wet by the piss that had flowed from the redheads beautiful cunt.

After a few more moans and grunts he was done. With a final squeeze he got the last remaining drop of cum out of his cock and then shook his dick causing it to fall off and land amongst the rest of his cumload.

The scene ended just after that. The woman pulled tissues out of her bag and handed them to the man to clean himself up and after that the video cut back to the man in front of a greenscreen which displayed the name of the supplement "PAX-13" above his head and then a .onion web address (a Deep Web/Dark Web address) flashed across the bottom of the screen whilst the man talked to the camera.

"As you can see, PAX-13 is real deal and previously only used to get endangered animals to mate with each other. Our lab though has made a version of the supplement that is safe for humans. Given it is not endorsed by major medical bodies though, and the fact it is morally questionable for some to use it, we must be very cautious how we sell it. At moment we only sell on Deep Web and take only bitcoin for payment. If you are interested follow the link on bottom of video using the TOR browser. You can even join our message boards to discuss all aspects of PAX-13, from buying it to using it, and not to mention, bragging about your conquests. Remember, my video is just a taste of what you can get ladies to do with you, I could have pushed her a little further but sometimes with new girl it best not to push your luck. Come by our message boards though, read others stories, we are always looking for new guys to test it out and push the boundaries of what is possible with PAX-13."

John had already shot his load, timing it with the guy in the video, imagining being in that position. The thought of being able to manipulate any woman into doing perverted acts was extremely arousing and he just knew he had to look into this PAX-13 stuff some more. John already had the TOR browser as he was a frequent user of the Deep Web (It was the only way to get good Weed since he had left College, all the dealers round his town sold shitty homegrown that was always too dry and not that strong). He opened up TOR, typed in the .onion address from the video and instantly felt that he was opening a door into new experiences, a door that would lead him down a life changing path with women. A path full of carnal pleasures and the fulfillment of sexual fantasies...