Pay and Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers

"Okay," he concedes, relaxing his iron grip, "I believe you. But that little shit got in somehow - you need to be far more careful!"

I tell him he's dead right, pointing out I've always been a bit stupid, and sometimes shit happens! And cos he's such a big man, he decides to leave it at that. In fact, he promises me that, if he ever manages to find the junkie, he'll bring me any cash that's left on his corpse...

Actually, he gets a bit boring, sounding off with all these tall tales about what a big, hard man he is - so much so, I end up having to subtly remind him he's just been robbed, and he needs to go and cancel his credit cards and stuff!

When he finally leaves, the first thing I do is flick the kettle back on. And while it's boiling, I reflect on what an adventure today's been. But some things never change, and one of those is that there's nothing in this world that can't be put right with the help of a nice, strong cup of tea!

CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers
12