Pay Back

Story Info
Wife confesses to adultery after a night out.
2.3k words
2.28
165.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just getting ready for bed when the phone rang, sitting down naked on the edge of the bed, I answered the phone, it was my wife, Donna, she had gone out for the evening with a couple of her girlfriends for a girl's night out.

Although I had some difficulty hearing what she was saying clearly, because it was very noisy where she was, and she also sounded a little tipsy, I was able to make out that she was just leaving the club and that she wanted me to wait up for her to get in. OK, honey, that's no problem, I said, I pulled on my dressing gown, picking up my wallet from the dresser as I passed, and made my way downstairs to wait for her, thinking that she must have spent all her money and wonted me to pay for the taxi when she arrived.

As it's only a ten minuet journey from the club she was at, to our house, I waited by the front door, listening for the sound of her cab pulling up outside, When she had she not shown up after 15 minuets I figured that there must be a queue at the club for cab's at this time of night, then when she still had not arrive 30 minuets later, I thought that she must be dropping her friends of first, but after 45 minuets I was beginning to get worried about her, and tried to phone her mobile but she didn't answer it, I left it for five minuets and tried again and still nobody answered, maybe it was in the bottom of her handbag and she just couldn't hear it ringing, I thought, or maybe it was turned off, I tried to phone her a couple of time more before finally, just over 2 hours since she had phoned to say she was leaving, I herd a car pull up out side the house, anxiously, I watched her thought a gap in the curtains, pay the driver and get out of the taxi, her heels tapping on the pavement as she walked towards the front door.

Quickly, I threw myself into my arm chair, trying to look as casual and unconcern as I could, but out of the corner of my eye I watched her intently as she took off her coat and hung on the hook it in the hallway. God! She looked grate, I thought, as walked slowly thought to the lounge, she was a beautiful woman not pretty but beautiful, 5'7 tall with an athletic figure, her face was a little pixyish with plumpish red lips and sparkling green eyes, and at 32 years old I thought she still looked fantastic.

Normally when she was working she would tie her hear up out of the way, but tonight her long brown hair was loose, spilling just over her shoulders and curling delicately at the ends. The little black dress she had on, had spaghetti straps that left her smooth shoulders bare, and was a little shorter than she would have normally worn, finishing mid thigh it displaying her long shapely legs to grate advantage, made of a satiny material it clung sexily to her generous curves, and with every step she took the swelling of her cleavage jiggled slightly.

She looked a little apprehensive and a little sad, I thought, as she sat herself down in the middle of the sofa opposite me, her short dress ridding even higher up her thighs, carefully she placed her hands onto her knees her red painted finger nails curled over her knee caps, like red talons, and my eye were drawn towards the dark triangle where the top of her legs diapered into the bottom of her short dress.

Donna sat looking at me thoughtfully, for a few moments before she finally spoke, I guess your wondering why it took 2 hour's, instead of ten minutes to get home tonight, she said, as she spoke, her hands started to move stroking the top of her legs. All I could do was nod my head dumbly, wondering to myself where she was going with this.

Well! You see, she said, hesitantly, I wanted you to worry when I did not turn up, to wonder where I was? What I was doing? If I was alright? For the briefest of moments her knees parted giving me a glimpse further up her short dress as she made herself more comfortable on the sofa. As I watched, transfixed, Donna's finger tips traced out small circles on the soft flesh of her thighs, it accrued to me that Donna was quite horny tonight, I could feel my cock all by itself, starting to twitch into life; after all it had been quite some time since we had made love to each other.

Come here "I want to show you something" she said quietly, indicating the floor in front of her, now my cock was beginning to get even harder with anticipation as I knelt down slowly in-front of her all the time her hands hadn't stopped moving, creping further and further up her long sexy legs.

Slowly she parted her legs and she slid her bottom forward on the sofa, revealing the soft folds of her recently shaved pussy, the folds of her labia looked swelled and puffy and glissading red with excitement.

You shaved, I said, to be honest I was a bit surprised, as it had been a long time since she had done anything like that, not that I minded Her fingers continued to stroke and caress the soft flesh of her inner thighs, drawing closer and closer all the time to her exposed and pouting pussy Yes, She said, I thought it would look nice, what do you think? You know, I always loved it when you shaved, I said.

I herd her sudden intake of breath as her finger tip of her right hand brushed over her clitoris, gently she ran her index finger of her left hand along the soft glissading folds off her outer labia a couple of times, before inserting her finger. My cock was completely hard now and throbbing powerfully in-between my legs and I wished that it was my cock that was pushing into her instead of her finger, but something about her mood told me that I was suppose to watch not touch. I watched transfixed as Donna masturbated just inches from my face. God! She must be so horny, I thought, I couldn't remember seeing her, this wet for a very long time. It wasn't until she slipped another red painted finger in her very wet pusses, that it occurred to me that she wasn't wearing any knickers.

Not quite believe that my beautiful wife would go out, especially in such a short dress without wearing any knickers, I found myself asking her what had happened to her knickers? I took them off, she said, simply You took them off? When? I said, dragging my eyes away from what her fingers were doing and looking up at her. When I got to their place, she said, smiling back at my obvious confusion. What! Their place? Who's Place? I said,

Well, while I was out with the girls tonight, I met this really gorgeous young man and his flat mate, they brought me some drinks and we chatted and danced for a bit and at the end of the evening, I decided to go back to there place, she said, like it was some thing she did all the time.

As the realization slowly dawned on me as to what might have happened tonight she grabbed a handful of my hair roughly, and pulled my head towards her, and NOW! You're going to lick there cum out off my cunt, she said, pushing my mouth hard against her open sex.

Without thinking, I did as she told me, and started to lick her, running my tongue over the soft folds of her labia then pushing into the most interior of her, I knew that she was trying to humiliate me, but it felt oddly erotic to be licking other man's cum out of my beautiful wife's cunt as she recounted the details of how while in the cab back to his flat she had kissed him and let him stroke her barest thought the thin fabric of her dress, and as she became more turned on his flat mate had put his hand up her dress and she had just let him, She seemed to revel in the details of how once inside their flat she had got down on her knees and got both their cocks out; holding one in each hand sucked first one then the other one, then they striped her naked and took turns fucking her while she lick and sucked the other one off. To be honest I'm not shore what was turning her on most, weather it was the feel of my tongue working on her pusses or remembering what they had done to her or just the thought of humiliating me, ether way soon her hips began bucked against my chin as her orgasm swept powerfully thought her body.

As Donna began to calm down after her orgasm, she pulled my face from between her legs, still holding me by my hair, she looked me in the eye, and said, It's been so long time since I had sex with anyone other than you, and I had almost forgotten how good it could feel, having another man's cock inside me, I liked it, I liked how different it felt, I liked the way they touched me, the way their mouth felt on my body, but best of all, I liked the felling of having a different cock deep inside me, fucking me, making me cum, she said.

Every time I go out, Donna continued, I get chatted up by some man or another, it would be so easy to go home with them, but I don't, I say NO! And the reason I don't, the reason I say NO, is because I'm marred, I'm marred to you! But tonight! Well, I realized that I needed you to understand how you made me feel, how angry, how hurt and humiliated, I felt, when I found out that you had fucked that! That other woman, so, if you ever, ever put your little cock in another woman...I'm going to go out, pick up a man, any man and get to feel a different cock inside me! Do you understand me? Do you?

So what's it going to be? Am going to feel your cock inside me? Or other men's cocks? She asked.

Yes. I said Yes? What do you mean Yes! Yes to witch one, she said, now it was her turn to look confused, B...B...Both, I managed to stammered in reply, For a moment Donna just looked at me in confusion, it was obviously not what she had expected to hear, suddenly she pushed me backwards, sending me sprawling flat onto my back on the floor, my dressing gown falling open reviling my erection. Standing above me with her hands on her hips, Donna looked down at me thoughtfully for a moment before she came to some sort of a decision, slowly she reached behind her back she undid the zip of her dress, and carefully stepped out of it, throwing it casually to one side, before kinking off her shoes, and stepped over me,

Donna slowly lowered herself down over my hips, tacking my rock hard cock in her hand, she wrapped her fingers gently around the shaft of my throbbing cock and stroked it a couple of times before placing the tip at her opening to her sex, coating the end of my engorged penis in her juices, by the feel of things, I think you really liked hearing about me getting fucked by those two studs, didn't you? She said, smiling down at me.

Oh Yes! I did, I said, as she slowly lowered herself down until I was fully inside her, She began to rock her hips backwards and forwards gently, leaning backwards slightly she closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of my cock moving inside her, I reached up and rubbed the palms of my hands over her nipples as she rode me, I suppose you'd you like to here about them fucking me again sometime? She said, Oh yer, I would, I said, god! It really turned me on, far more than I ever thought it would, and not just them, I added.

Are you saying that you'd like to hear about me picking up other guys and having sex with them as well? She said looking back down at me. Yes, not just hear about it but I'd also like to watch too, I blurted out. Let me get this striate, you would like to see your wife, getting fucked hard by another man, right in front of you, she asked, Yes, not all the time, but sometimes, maybe I could even joining in, I said,

For a couple of minuets she was quite thinking over what I had said, and then she said, How about if it was a big black guy, filling up your little white wife with his enormous black cock.

The thought's of seeing Donna, with a big black man in-between her open legs. his big fat cock stretching her little pussy while she was getting fucked hard by him, was too much for me, and I came, exploding deep inside her, adding my semen to the semen already there.

Moments later, with my still twitching cock deep inside, I felt Donna's vaginal mussels contracting around me as she had yet another orgasm.

Donna collapsed forward on to of me, and for a few moments she just laid there breathing hard into my ear as she recovered from her orgasm, then breathlessly she whispered in my ear, well in that case, I think we might be able to sort something out, I've always wonted to try a, big, black, man.