Pay Back

Story Info
Wife is used to pay back a friend's debt.
4.6k words
4.24
233.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubBabs
SubBabs
252 Followers

Barbara arrived at their Norman, Oklahoma home from shopping to find the house empty. One of the first things Gary and Barbara did when they completed their undergraduate degree at the University of Oklahoma was get good jobs and buy a house two miles from the campus. Today was a nice break from her normal days with two kids and her husband Gary waiting for her. Barbara was experiencing a routine vanilla life with her husband, kids, and school. She frequently thought about talking with Gary about doing something spontaneous, something exciting, perhaps something sexy and eccentric. However, Barbara never found the courage to bring up that subject. She and Gary were married fourteen years ago and their personal life was becoming dreary.

Gary had joined the Army National Guard upon graduation and was unlucky enough to be called to active duty just in time to participate in the first Gulf War. Several of his friends from college were in his same unit. They had been on the ground getting ready for the invasion while Barbara was at home trying to hold everything together. When the invasion began, Gary and his long time college friend William were in the second wave, thinking they would do some clean-up and not see much action. That was wrong! As they entered a small village Gary was on point and started taking fire from several directions. William grabbed him and pulled him behind a reinforced wall just as an RPG went off where Gary had been standing. Gary thanked him and promised someday he would give William a proper pay-back. They have remained close friends ever since that day. William even was hired by the same company where Gary worked in Norman.

Barbara had been raised in a strict religious environment and was a virgin when she married. Although Gary was patient with her sexually, their sex was as routine as the rest of their lives. Gary attempted to spice things up and sometimes asked Barbara to dress sexy or to go braless, but Barbara was self-conscious about her body. His attempts at sex outside of their own bedroom were always refused. She even wanted the lights out when they did "make love". At five feet five inches tall and 120 pounds, at 32 years of age, Barbara felt that the two children took a toll on her young body. Gary disagreed and was proud of his beautiful wife and received a thrill when other men showed their interest in her.

Although Gary disagreed, Barbara felt her 34C breasts sagged and her tummy showed the results of being stretched to bear two children and her ass was not as firm as when they married. Being self-conscious about this appearance prevented Barbara from being adventurous outside the bedroom.

Even though Barbara was a virgin when she and Gary met, she had progressed to making love doggy-style, which Gary enjoyed. Infrequent oral sex was a part of their love making, and Barbara did get off when Gary went down on her. Barbara also sucked Gary off occasionally, but even after 14 years, she still refused to swallow his semen.

It was with a collection of many thoughts of expanding their love life that prompted Barbara to go shopping that afternoon. Both kids would be with the grandparents and she and Gary would be alone in the house that night. Now in their bedroom, Barbara took the red matching bra and bikini panties she purchased and sundress out and stripped out of her jeans and sweater. Barbara looked in the mirror and examined her naked body.

She pushed her breasts upwards and rubbed her hand across her stomach and sighed; not the body of a 20 year old, but still not bad. Barbara was determined to try to be a bit sexier for Gary this weekend. Barbara thought about shaving her pussy bald, Gary also hinted he would like that, but she decided to only trim it. After that was done, Barbara walked over, and slipped into the new, delicate sexy bikini panties and bra.

Barbara looked again in the mirror. The padded, cupped bra pushed her 34C breasts upward making them look larger and pressed them together giving increased cleavage. Barbara liked that appearance. She raised the sundress over her head, and pulled it down her curved body. The dress ended just above her knees and two thin straps held up the deeply scooped neck. Barbara frowned as she looked in the mirror and saw the tops of her breasts exposed almost to her nipples.

"This will never do," Barbara thought and went into her closet to find some shoes.

*********************************************

It was just past noon as William knocked twice and heard no one so he entered the house to meet Gary. William was the same age as Gary and Barbara and remained in excellent condition after leaving the Army. He was divorced from a high school sweetheart for the past four years. Since then he has dated but never anything serious. He and Gary remained very good friends, "Army buddies" from the Gulf War. Gary was to meet him at the house at 2 PM so the two could go out and play golf. William was a large man. He was over 6 feet and nearly 200 pounds.

He hoped Gary's wife Barbara was home. When Gary was accompanied by Barbara when they went out on double dates, William always fantasized at the prospect of spending a very private and personal night together with her. He even mentioned to Gary that he thought Barbara was "one sexy bitch". Gary said, only half joking, that perhaps he could arrange a "date" for Barbara with his buddy. William smiled and told Gary that would be a perfect "Pay-Back". Gary was hesitant, but nodded in agreement.

William walked quietly through the house searching for Gary when he heard footsteps upstairs. He walked quietly up the stairs and saw the bedroom door partially opened. He pushed it aside and saw Barbara in the bright red sundress, bent at the waist, looking at the floor of the closet.

"Man, what an ass," William thought. He decided he would try to have her right now.

Barbara was looking for the right shoes in the closet when she felt as if someone was watching her. Barbara quickly turned around to see the man standing in her bedroom door.

"What the hell are you doing in here, William?" Barbara screamed.

William thought carefully and decided he had to have this woman.

"I came to meet Gary for a golf game but he won't be here for almost two hours, so why don't you and I have some fun? Gary won't mind and you will enjoy it...I promise," William replied.

"What are you saying, get out of here!" Barbara yelled. She was frightened now. William was huge and could easily over-power her. Barbara tried to put on her best stern face as she ordered William to leave.

"I don't think so. Back in the Gulf, I pulled Gary out of the line of fire and saved his life. He told me he owed me his life and I told him that someday I would collect. I think this will be the day for my pay-back. William commented and pushed the bedroom door closed and started walking toward Barbara. "You really look sexy in that red dress," he said with an evil grin. The cleavage and overflowing cups now made her feel like a tramp, but William couldn't take his eyes off her tits.

Barbara continued to yell at the man to get out of her house. She threatened him but the large man continued to come toward her. When Barbara realized he was not going to stop, she tried to run past him.

William reached out with his meaty hands, grabbed a handful of Barbara's long, shoulder length, blonde hair, and jerked her into his arms. Barbara started to scream when William clamped his large hand over her nose and mouth. Barbara struggled and tried to break free but William was far too strong for her. In addition, the way his hand was over her nose and mouth, Barbara could not breathe. Finally, she stopped struggling.

"I am not going to hurt you, not if you do as I say," William instructed, "I just want to sample that pretty body of yours." He couldn't help but notice the exposed breasts and Barbara attempted to cover them as much as the dress and bra allowed.

Barbara tensed as she felt fingers creeping up the inside of her thighs pushing the hem of her sundress upward.

"Do you understand that we are going to enjoy each other before Gary gets home? I will have to hurt you if you fight me. Nod your head and I will take my hand away," William ordered.

Barbara looked down and her sundress was pushed up to the top of her thigh and William's hand was between her legs just inches from her pussy. Barbara was terrified and nodded she would cooperate. William released his grip and spun Barbara around onto the bed in a sitting position.

"What are you going to do?" Barbara asked hesitantly.

"I am not going to do anything; you're going to do it. Stand up and let me look at you." William ordered.

Inside William was trying not to laugh at the frightened woman. He certainly was not going to harm her at all. After all, Barbara was Gary's wife. He just wanted to scare her into allowing him to fuck her. William pulled the chair from Barbara's dressing table over in front of Barbara and sat down. He watched Barbara, waiting for the show.

Barbara could not believe what was happening. Still sitting on the bed, she begged William and reminded him that Gary would be home soon. William was growing inpatient at the stalling, stood up, and started toward Barbara.

"Okay, okay," Barbara muttered afraid that William would hurt her or worse she stood up, facing William.

"Now I want you turn around and let me get a good look at you." Barbara rotated slowly feeling his eyes burn into her body.

"Very nice, now remove that dress and do it slowly, or else."

She reached for the hem of her dress. "Why do you just want to see a naked 32 year old mother of two children?" Barbara asked trying some psychology on William as she pulled the dress over her head and threw it onto the bed.

"I don't just want to see you naked," William told her, "now take off the rest."

Barbara turned around and bit her lower lip trying to fight back the tears. No one except Gary ever saw her naked and now William was going to force her to strip herself. Barbara tried to decide which would be less embarrassing to expose first and decided on her panties. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband with her back still to William. Slowly, Barbara pulled her panties down bending at the waist as she pushed them to her ankles.

"What an ass, not bad for a mother of two," William commented. "Leave the panties around both of your ankles and get out of that bra."

Barbara reached behind her, unclasped the new bra, and let it fall to the floor. Instinctively Barbara covered her breasts with her hands even though she still was turned with her back to William.

"Turn around, I can't see anything but your shapely ass," William ordered.

Barbara started to step out of her panties and William shouted for her to leave them around her ankles. Slowly, Barbara started to turn around, hands still hiding her 34C breasts flat against her chest.

Finally, Barbara was facing William. She could see the bulge behind his zipper where he was sitting in the chair. Thoughts of this man raping her raced through Barbara's mind. No one but Gary ever had sex with her. As she stared at William' crotch Barbara realized that he was not only a big man, but also his cock was much larger than Gary's six inches. William took note of where Barbara was staring and inside knew she was curious.

"Your pussy is too hairy, we'll have to shave it later," William said, "now lower your fuckin' hands and let me see your tits."

Barbara was appalled. No one talked to her as if she was so common. The vulgar words stung her ears and she shook her head "no."

"No, this is as far as I go," Barbara yelled trying to act tough.

William got up from the chair and walked directly up to Barbara. He grabbed her arms at the wrist and jerked them down to her side exposing her breasts. Barbara tried to free herself, but William was too strong.

"If you disobey me again, I'll have to spank you," William told her and stepped away releasing Barbara.

Barbara immediately put her hands back over her breasts and started to run toward the door. She forgot about the panties bunched around her ankles. Barbara never got more than two steps before she fell flat onto her front. Before she could get to her feet, William grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled Barbara to her feet. Barbara took hold of his hand and screamed as he threw her across the bed. Before Barbara could recover, William yanked his belt off and brought it down hard across Barbara's ass.

"Owwww," Barbara yelled and put her hands over her ass.

William rained down ten consecutive, stinging blows across the backs of her thighs, and her ass. Barbara begged William to stop.

"Now, get up on your knees and spread your legs unless you want more of my belt," William yelled, short of breath from the whipping he delivered.

Barbara was sobbing as she got on her hands and knees on the bed. She tried to spread her legs, but the damn panties prevented her from getting them to far apart. She started to remove them again, but William ordered Barbara to leave them on. Barbara looked over at the mirror on the wall she used earlier to see how she looked in the new sundress and could not pull her eyes from the sight.

Barbara saw herself on her hands and knees, red panties tight around her ankles, her breasts hanging down from her body and red welts across her ass. In the mirror, Barbara could see William removing his pants and underwear. Barbara saw his tool spring straight out. She knew now he did intend to rape her. As she saw his erect cock Barbara realized it was bigger than Gary's and her humiliation turned to fear and she felt William's hand on her back.

"What are you doing?" Barbara pleaded as William pushed her head down into the bed along with her shoulders.

"You're going to help me," William informed Barbara. "Reach back and pull your ass cheeks apart for me to kiss your pussy."

Barbara pleaded and begged for William to stop, not to go through with it. She felt the weight on the bed and increased her pleading. Barbara let out a scream when she felt the warm, wet tongue between her cunt lips.

"Please don't, stop, please," Barbara pleaded as she tried to reach back and push his head away.

William stuck his tongue between Barbara's cunt lips and started to taste her sweetness. He ran his tongue up and down her dry hole trying to bring out the moisture. Barbara's plea became softer as William found her clit and started swirling his tongue around it. William felt a sense of satisfaction as he felt the nub growing in response to the oral stimulation.

Barbara buried her face into the pillow. As she felt the dampness grow in her cunt, Barbara could not believe her body was betraying her. Barbara felt the bed moving again and then fingers grabbing her cunt lips and pulling them wide apart. William stuck his tongue deep inside her cunt.

William was tongue fucking her while alternating licking her clit. Her respirations increased along with her heart rate. She felt her body responding and was sickened by the thought of someone else fucking her besides Gary. She started to beg William to stop again as she felt her juices flowing freely down the inside of her thighs.

"I think you're ready now," William observed.

The tongue fucking stopped and Barbara breathed a sigh of relief. She could not believe she had almost experienced an orgasm. Barbara reminded herself that William was raping her. Suddenly she heard a loud "whack" and felt the pain of his open hand slapping her ass.

"Now, reach back and pull your ass cheeks apart like I said," William ordered, "or I'll use the belt again."

Barbara started sobbing again and as if a robot reached behind her. She took her buttocks in each hand and pulled them in opposite directions. Barbara sucked in quickly as she felt the cool air hit her exposed cunt and ass. She braced herself when she felt the head of William's cock at her vaginal opening.

Without warning or concern for her, William drove his cock into Barbara's cunt until his balls slapped against her. Barbara shrieked and released her ass, closing her cunt around the huge rod. She grabbed the pillow with her hands and squeezed with all her might trying not to scream. Barbara's cunt felt like it was splitting open as she tried to accommodate the oversized dick.

William waited. The warm, wet walls of Barbara's cunt felt good wrapped around his dick.

"This is better than I thought," William mused to himself and slowly pulled almost his entire dick out of Barbara's cunt before slamming it back in.

William quickened his pace, ramming his cock in and out of Barbara's cunt with a fury. The tongue fucking he had given her left Barbara's cunt slick with her own juices. Barbara grunted with the weight of his body slamming into her. Her knuckles were white where she grasped the pillow so tightly.

Barbara tried to shut out the sound of William grunting and the slurping, wet sounds of his cock now easily sliding in and out of her widened and sopping wet cunt. William slowed the pace a little, pulling his cock almost all the way out and then slowly sliding it all the back in. He reached around underneath Barbara with his free hand and found Barbara now rock-hard, engorged clit. William took Barbara's clit between his thumb and forefinger and slowly rolled it around and around.

Barbara felt sparks course through her body when William started massaging her clit. The discomfort in her cunt was giving away to pleasure and the constant attention to her clit was more than Barbara could endure. As she approached orgasm, Barbara kept telling herself that she was being raped and she could not have an orgasm.

"This is RAPE!" Barbara screamed as her intense orgasm shot through her body causing her to rock her hips back to meet his every thrust. William laughed aloud.

William felt Barbara's cunt walls tighten against his rod and purposely quickened his pace while he pinched hard on her clit. Barbara threw her head up and moaned, eyes closed as the orgasm spammed over and over again. She thought she was going to explode or go insane if William did not stop. Barbara had never had one orgasm immediately following another, let alone a third or was it the fourth?

"Please, please, I can't stand it, please stop," Barbara begged.

William was waiting for that request. He quickly removed his cock from Barbara's cunt and she collapsed onto the bed.

********************************************

Gary arrived home as it approached 2 PM and wondered if William had arrived. He thought he would be waiting for him. As Gary entered the living room, he heard Barbara loudly moaning upstairs. Gary knew Barbara did not masturbate, but it sure sounded as if she was having sex. Gary slowly walked upstairs and could hear the obvious sound of two people fucking coming from their bedroom.

Gary stood outside the door, slowly pushed it slightly open, just a crack. He looked in fascination at his wife lying on her back, legs spread on the bed, body twitching. William was kneeling between her legs. Gary saw the red panties around Barbara's ankles and the sundress and bra on the floor. He started to enter the room and demand an explanation when William took Barbara's hips and turned her over and pulled her butt upward so that Barbara's ass stuck high in the air.

Gary waited and watched fascinated as William inserted three fingers into Barbara's cunt. Barbara moaned but offered no resistance. Gary felt his cock jump to life at the site of his wife splayed lewdly across the bed with William's cock pointing straight at her ass. Finally, Gary heard Barbara begging.

"More, please, give me more," Barbara said weakly, thinking he was going to fuck her vagina yet again. Gary was shocked to hear his shy wife begging to be fucked by his best friend.

SubBabs
SubBabs
252 Followers
12