Pay Back is a Bitch Ch. 2

Story Info
Mistress Linda administers her punishment.
1.9k words
3.93
33.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wave after wave of tremors riveted my body, until finally I collapsed fully exhausted and spent, with the weight of you on top of me. It took me a couple of minutes to fully regain my senses. I could feel the sleeve around your cock vibrating at high speed against my back, ( I must of sometime in the mist of that explosion, turned the controls up again.) and there in the small of my back I felt a pool of wetness. You bastard, you came without my permission.

I wiggled a bit telling you I couldn't breath, you were still dazed and spent from your explosive orgasm, and didn't think anything of just getting up and helping me do the same. You wrapped your arms around me and held me tight and started to kiss my neck, I reached down and in one quick movement, before you realized what had happened, I cuffed your hands together. The look in your eyes told me that you, now, realized that you came without my permission, and was going to be punished for it.

You tried to play with my emotions, by still trying to kiss my neck and the tops of my breasts. I lead you to the table, and stood you on one side of it and took your cuffed hands, and pulled them to the other side of the table securing them there. This had you bent down across the table. I attached the cuffs to your ankles and secured them to the hooks embedded in the patio. Your legs were now spread wide. I came around to the other side of the table and stuck my breast into your face.

"So, you want these?" I asked as I slapped your face with my breasts. I told you to open your mouth and stick out your tongue, and not to close it until I told you. I proceeded to rub my nipples on your tongue and stick my breasts into your mouth. I could see by the way your cock was coming alive again, that you wanted to suck my tits bad. You always do. I rubbed them all over your face, and dragged my nipples against your teeth. Al l you could do was stand there drooling, with out being able to close your mouth, your saliva just ran out of the corners of your mouth.

After a few minutes of this, I moved to the back of the table, telling you that you could close your mouth now. As I walked behind you I saw your ass checks clinch with unsure anticipation. I explained to you that you had been a bad boy, and that you knew this punishment was deserved. That you had done a few things, that only bad boys do, this morning. I asked you if you had a clue what they were. As you started to nod your head and say something, I picked up the paddle and smack your ass hard with it. (I'm no fool, slapping you with my hand will, after a few slaps, hurt my hand.) I started to administer your punishment by paddling your ass for quite a while.

When it was glowing in its redness, and you had stopped clinching your checks, I paused and reached between your legs, and grabbed hold of your balls and gave them a little squeeze. "Now, sweet checks," I said softly, and as erotic as I could, " That was for taking the initiative of climbing on to the table with me, without being told to." I could see your ass clinch and feel your balls tighten as you realized things were going to get worse, you thought you were only going to be punished for cumming without permission.

I released my grip on your balls, and said " Don't you dare cum until you are told to, Understand?" and I gave your balls a slap with my hand. I poured some oil into my hands, and reached around you and grabbed your dick, holding it with both hands I slid my hands up and down your growing shaft, while continually adding pressure to my grip. It was at full attention now. And I slapped it back and forth between my hands. As a little moan escaped from you, I grabbed your balls, and pulled them downwards. "Don't do it until I tell you, your punishment will only get worse."

I picked up the paddle again, and started smacking your ass again, this time not being so careful at my aim, I would catch a bit of your ball sack every now and then. I even turned the paddle a couple of times to hit right between your legs. You would moan and cry out, trying to restrain yourself, knowing that if you made too much noise I would insert the penis gag into your mouth. After a few minutes of really smacking you, your ass a bright chrisom, I took the bottle of oil and pour it over your ass.

I kneaded your butt checks and squeezed them roughly. As I did this I told you that was for smacking my ass without permission. Shit, you thought it was just about over. Wrong, I still had to administer the punishment for your cumming without permission. I poured oil into the crack of your ass and spread your checks and rubbed it good, poking a couple of fingers into your ass. I did this twice, really wanting you to be lubed up. Then I took the bottle of oil, and inserted the tip of it into your hot brown hole, I then squeezed the bottle, squirting oil up your ass.

You tried to wiggle, but with your feet spread so wide and shackled, you weren't going far. I stepped away. You really squirmed then trying to see where I was and what I was doing, finally I stepped in front of you with the strap on dildo attached firmly around my hips, the plastic cock of nine inches, and two and half inches in diameter, situated snugly against my shaved mound. I picked up the bottle of oil and squeezed some over my chest, enough that it flowed down my chest over my stomach and trickling down my thighs. I then rubbed the oil over my chest, foundling my breast and rolling my nipples between my fingers.

You could do nothing but stand there watching me. When the front of me was saturated in oil and I glistened in the sun, I poured a big handful of oil into the plastic cock., and rubbed it like a slut in heat. I looked you in the eye, with one of those "you better behave" looks as I stepped back behind you. I smacked your ass with my hands, and pulled your ass checks open wide. I did this a few times, each time smacking you with both hands just a little harder, and trying to stretch your checks as wide as I could. Then with one thrust I rammed that huge plastic cock all the way up your ass. A tremor went through your body, as you tried so desperately to hold on to your wad. I began pumping this plastic cock in and out of your ass.

Holding your ass checks wide open, as wide as possible I fucked your ass slow and steady, watching your pucker hole open to accept my plastic dick, and then as I filled your ass with it, watching your hole close around it, trying to hold onto the treasure it has found. I was getting very wet between my own legs, I could feel my juices start to run down my thighs. I pulled out of your ass, almost, just leaving the tip of my dick in your ass. I held it there for what seemed to be quite a long time. I need to pinch my nipples, I needed to squeeze my breast and feel the warmth of the sun on them. You had your head dropped down between your arms on the table trying to regain your strength for what you knew had to be coming.

Then without any notice, I rammed my plastic dick back into you as I reached under you and slapped your balls. I started fucking your ass, hard and feverously, grabbing your balls, and then slapping them then grabbing them again, and squeezing them, I knew you would not be able to hold out much more. And we did have so much more of this day to play. I gave him a couple more good thrusts just for fun, and then pulled out altogether. I went over and uncuffed his hands, leaving his legs shackled in there spread eagle position. I pushed the table out of the way, and pulled up a chair so I could sit in it right between his legs.

With my plastic cock still snuggling my mound, I told you to sit on my lap with my dick up your ass, I opened your ass checks as you squatted down allowing the head of my dick to open your ass hole and push gently inwards. I put my hands on your shoulders and pushed you down hard. You were now sitting on my lap, your legs straddling me and the chair, with my plastic cock up your ass. I told you I wanted you to bounce up and down on my dick and rub your cock, until I tell you to cum for me, when I tell you it is ok, I want you to cum, I want you to squirt your hot spew into my mouth and over my breasts. I could tell you were ready for this now, the way your dick kept bouncing with anticipation of sweet release.

You started to bounce, holding your dick in your hand, squeezing it more than rubbing it in order to hold back your building orgasm. I grabbed your cock from your hands, and shook it like if I were shaking hands with someone. "You will do this right, or the consequences will be severe" I warned you. "Now bounce, really bounce with some enthusiasm and rub this dick like you were alone watching one of your porn movies". You glared at me with those big brown eyes, and started to bounce like an excited child and you worked your dick like never I seen you do it before.

I was as excited as you were, the juices were flowing down my leg like a raging river. I reached up with one hand and pinched my nipple and with the other hand pinched one of yours, "Now!!!" I screamed, and your release shook you with a vengeance. I opened my mouth and you shot your hot sweet cream down my throat. With my plastic cock still filling your ass, you shook and trembled for so long I was beginning to think you would never stop. When you finally stopped trembling. You just sat there, looking at me. You knew better than to do anything now, until you were told to.

I looked up into your sweet face and asked you, "Who is your Master? Who will you always obey?"

You reached up and cupped my face, and answered, "You are my Mistress, forever. I will always be your obedient slave."

And then you kissed my tenderly, passionately. "How about a swim, to refresh ourselves, before our fun filled afternoon begins?" I asked.

And you gave me a big shit -eating grin, and said, "Can't wait!"