Pay First

Story Info
College couple's plan to rob drug dealer goes bad.
8.2k words
4.28
168.1k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turn up the stereo to drown out the sounds of Russell fucking that fat bitch Rhonda in his bedroom. Even with the bedroom door closed I can hear that bitch screaming.

I turn to the kid sitting at the kitchen table, thinking that she shouldn't be hearing that shit. But what the fuck can I do? The kid's only eight. She don't understand what the fuck is going on.

"How's it going, baby girl?" I ask her and sit down in the chair beside her.

She shrugs. She don't say much.

"Whatcha drawin'?" I ask her, looking at the yellow paper on the table with some lines and scribbles drawn across it.

"School," she says, not looking up at me, just staring at her paper, working on it slowly with a crayon.

"Looks good," I tell her.

I reach out and pluck one of her little braids. She grabs it and turns to me with a big scowl.

"Daddy!" she says.

"What?" I ask her, all innocent.

"I'm trying to color."

"I noticed."

I pluck the braid again. This time she swats at my hand, but has a big grin on her face.

"I'm going to color you if you don't stop, daddy," she says, turning to me with that big grin and a crayon grasped in her hand, sounding older than she really is.

I hold my hands up, surrendering.

"All right, you win, baby girl. I already got enough color."

She laughs and jabs at me playfully with the crayon. I stand up from the chair and pat her on the shoulder to let her get back to her drawing. I guess she ain't hearing them fucking in that room. Living here I guess you get used to tuning out what you don't want to hear.

I walk over to the television to watch it even if I can't hear it over the stereo.

That fat bitch Rhonda came over earlier to get her fix, but didn't have any money. She never has any money. I told her to go sell it on the street, earn some fucking money. Only I didn't say fucking because the kid was in the room. She said she did but the guy didn't pay and she couldn't go back out until she had her fix. She'd pay me back. I believe that I told her. What do I look like? I look like I'm a bank? I don't give loans. Money up front. She popped out one of her big old saggy titties with stretch marks down the side and said she'd do me right. I told her doing her could only be wrong and to put her titty back in her shirt. My kid was with me today. She stuffed it back in and looked at Russell. Russell's soft and she played up to him, telling her troubles, saying the guy hit her, everybody treats her like shit, and don't give her nothing. Russell gave in and said he'd pay for her hit if she'd do him. He's a sick bastard. He'll fuck anything with a hole. So shit what was I going to do? He paid me and I shot her up. Now he's fucking her in his room. Probably going to catch the AIDS because both of them are too fucking stupid to use a condom.

I flip the channel to some shitty talk show, skanky ass white hoes on stage with their shirts off, bellies hanging to their crotch, arguing over some redneck fuck with no job. I turn it up, figuring at least all of the cursing is beeped out. And maybe there will be some hot chick in the audience flash her titties later, even if they are censored out.

I sit down as I hear the bed squeaking quickly and stop as I assume Russell is shooting his load inside of that fat bitch. Then, I hear a knocking on the front door. I jump back off of the couch and think about picking my gun out of the cushions on the couch, but decide not to. The knock was pretty soft so couldn't be the police. The cops pound on the door like they're going to break through it. Same goes for somebody trying to rob you.

I walk over to the door and open up the small window with the bars across it I made in the door that allows me to see who it is and make a deal without having to open the door. I look out and see a skinny white boy I've sold to from time to time. I can't remember his name. Benny or Billy or something like that.

"Whatcha want?" I ask him, peering at him, giving him a look.

"Hey, man," he says, trying to look cool, giving a pose, trying to sound street, standing there in his khaki pants and button down shirt. "Hey, I was just in the neighborhood. Thought I'd see what's going on."

"You just in the neighborhood, huh? Whatcha hangin' out in this neighborhood for? Tired of the golf courses?"

"Naw, man," he says, putting a big grin on his face, shaking his head. "I was thinking you might have something I was looking for."

I know what he wants but I just like giving him a hard time. Actually I like the boy, but I figure the attitude is part of what he's buying, making him feel like he's really hanging out in the ghetto, the rich white boy jiving with the brothers in the projects. And I'll give the guy credit for coming here. Most people like him don't even know this place exists and would shit their pants if they came here.

I nod at him and close the little window. I pop the locks, slide back the chains and open the door for him. He steps through, nodding at me, and then I see the girl walking in behind him. I hadn't seen her, assuming he was alone. That ain't good. I need to pay more attention. But then I notice the girl is a hot piece of ass. She's got daddy's rich little girl written all over. Long, blonde hair. Nice skin. A tight sweater showing some nice size titties. And a pair of pants that are tight enough to show a nice round ass and some long legs.

"Hi," she says as she walks through the door.

"Hey, girl. What's your name?" I ask her and shut the door.

She turns back to me. "I'm Madison," she says.

"Hey, Madison. I'm Raji."

I hold out my hand, trying to be formal, show this little, white girl that even in the projects we can have a bit of class. She doesn't hesitate, takes my hand, shakes it, and it's a good shake, not a weak little girl shake.

I let her hand go and turn around to lock the door again.

"How's it going, Raji?" the guy says.

"Doing good. But what brings you and your girlfriend here today, Billy-boy?" I say and sit back on the couch.

"Um, my name's Kenneth, Raji."

"Whatever, Kenny," I say, shaking my hand at him, but looking at the girl that came in with him, noticing how the sweater doesn't quite reach the top of her pants and her stomach looks nice and tight. "Why don't you sit down, girl," I say to her and pat the cushion beside me.

She smiles and walks right over to sit beside me. "Thanks," she says and crosses one leg over the other. I notice she's wearing these nice sandals, her toenails painted red, one toe with a ring on it.

Kenny sits down on the chair across from me, nervous, fidgeting with his hands.

"So whatcha doin' with a guy like Kenny here?" I ask Madison, noticing the wide open neck on her sweater and the strap of her white bra on her shoulder.

"We go to the same college, man," Kenny says.

I don't look at him. I keep looking at her and she's looking back at me now, her eyes blue, confident. "You go to that ivy league school with him?" I ask her.

"Yep," she says. "We have Accounting Management together."

"And Business Math," he says. "Bunch of bullshit."

"Hey," I yell, turning to look at him. "Watch your mouth. I got my kid here." I point my thumb back at my daughter sitting at the table behind me.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Kenny says, raising his hand to his mouth.

"Hey, what are you drawing there?" Madison says, draping her arm over the top of the couch as she turns to look at Inessa.

Inessa holds up her drawing for a second and then puts it back down to keep drawing.

"It's her school," I say, looking at Madison's bare stomach with her sweater pulled up higher as she's twisted around to look behind her.

"It's really good," she says and smiles.

"Hey, um, Raji. Is it all right to talk in here?" Kenny says. "About business."

"Sure, man," I say, looking back at him. "Just don't cuss."

"She's really cute," Madison says, looking at me now.

"Yeah. She looks like her mother."

"Like you in the eyes though," she says and smiles.

I look back at her, wondering if this girl is coming on to me now. But why would this girl be coming on to me?

"Hey, man," Kenny says and I look over at him. "I was wondering if you could hook me up. You know...with the usual stuff."

"Sure, man. I've got your usual stuff," I tell him. "Same for you?" I ask Madison.

"No. I don't do drugs," she says, sitting back on the couch now.

"Then what do you do?" I ask her.

"Whatever I want to," she says, staring back at me, almost challenging me, but letting it hang there, seeing what I'll say to that.

"Yeah, she just came along...with me," Kenny says, but I don't pay attention to him.

"Then what do you want to do?" I ask her, forcing myself to look back at her eyes and not look at her body.

"I don't know," she says. "I'm usually up for anything."

"Yeah. That's why she came with me, Raji," Kenny says. "She just wanted to see what you do. You know, see how it all works?"

"This for a class project," I ask her. "Because I ain't comin' in for show'n tell."

She smiles and drops her hand on my bare shoulder. I'm not wearing a shirt and she looks at my body before looking back up at my face.

"No," she says. "Just my own curiosity."

She slides her hand down my arm and then puts it back in her lap.

"So..." Kenny says, trying to get my attention. "How about it man? You hook me up?"

"Yeah," I say, still looking at Madison. "Yeah. I'll hook you up."

I stand up, still watching her, flexing a bit, giving her a show, and turn around to walk to my bedroom. I come back with his usual and drop it on the coffee table.

"There you go. You got the money," I say, standing over him.

"That's the problem, Raji," he says, looking up at me, sinking back into the chair. "You see, my dad sent me my check for the month, but I spent it already. On this really cool stereo. And a bunch of CDs. So I'm a bit tight right now."

"So what, you think you're gettin' this for free?"

"No, man. I just thought I could pay you next month. I mean I'll be back. You know that. And my dad will send another check..."

"No way. You know I don't work like that. Pay up front."

"Well..." he says and glances away from me and over to Madison.

I look over at her and she's looking at me, giving me that look again, making like she's got something I want. And she does.

"Well what?" I say, looking back at Kenny, playing cool, wanting one of them to say it.

"Well, man," he says, shifting in the chair nervously, his eyes looking at the baggie and then back up at me. "I was just thinking we could work something out."

"Yeah, you pay me now. You get the stuff. That's how it works."

I reach down to pick up the bag.

"Hey, wait, man. I thought we could work out something else. I was thinking about a trade."

I stand over him, holding the bag in my hand.

"Whatcha got that I want?" I ask him, staring at him, pushing him to say it.

"Well, how about..." He looks at her again and then back at me. "How about her?"

I stare at him, grinning, seeing he's embarrassed by saying it and liking that. I turn to look at her and she stares back at me.

"Whatcha think about that, baby?" I ask her. "You don't even do this stuff and he thinks you're gonna do me so he can get high?"

"I told him I'd do it," she says, looking back at me, daring me now.

"Whatcha wanta do that for? He that good a lay? That you wanta do me to make him happy?"

"It's not for him," she says, letting it sit there, saying just a bit, trying to make me work for it.

"You think you're worth this?" I ask her and drop the bag from one hand into the other, knowing she's worth it, knowing I'm going to do it, but wanting to play with her some more, show her she can't play with me like that.

She just nods her head, says nothing. I like that. The girl's tough, or thinks she's tough.

I look back at Kenny.

"So what? You think I'd jump at the chance for a piece of white tail? That what you think?" I ask him, just wanting to make him edgy, give him a hard time.

"No man. I just thought...you know..." he stops, not wanting to push it.

"You a pimp now?" I ask him, moving the bag from one hand to the other, watching him watch the bag move back and forth.

"No. I told you. I'm short this month. And Madison said she'd help me out."

"Okay. I'll tell you what. Half of this for a lay with her," I say, looking down at him, and see him scrunch his face up like he's in pain.

"I don't know, Raji. That's not enough to get me through..."

"Take it or leave it, man," I tell him, grinning at him, intentionally not looking at Madison, dealing with Kenny like he's her pimp and she's just a slut, just a thing to be bought.

"The whole thing, Raji," Madison says, her voice loud.

I turn to see her standing up from the couch, her arms crossed under her chest, pushing her tits up even higher.

"Hey, if I give this shit away for a piece of tail then how do I make money?"

"Take it or leave it, Raji. We can go somewhere else. To someone who will take our deal." She stands there staring back at me, her hip stuck out to the side, sexy and confident, letting me know she means it.

I can't make her out. Why would she do it? It doesn't seem right, seems like a scam, which means it probably is.

"Tell you what. I got some friends stopping by later. You do them and me and we'll call it an even trade," I say, talking to her now, leaving Kenny out of it.

"No deal," she says and starts walking past me. "Come on, Kenny. We can find someone else."

I look at Kenny and he glances up at me. He gives me a weak grin and shrugs when he stands up.

"What can I say, man? She's tough," he says as an apology.

"I was just messing with you girl," I say as she reaches the door. "You don't have to go." She turns around to face me. "You got no patience. You used to always gettin' your way. Daddy just always gives what you want, don't he?"

"My daddy fucked me," she said harshly, her hands on her hips.

"Can't say as I blame him," I say, trying to sound cool, not letting it get to me, thinking no wonder she's so fucked up.

"You'd fuck your daughter?" she says, her eyes moving to Inessa sitting at the kitchen table.

I turn to see her staring back at us, the crayon in her hand hovering over the paper.

"Watch the language or the deal is off," I say, turning back to Madison.

"Whatever," she says and walks back over to me. "Should we do it out here or you want to go to the bedroom?"

"Go to the bedroom, girl. We ain't doin' it in front of my girl. It's over there." I point to my bedroom, beside Russell's room. I turn to Kenny. "And you watch Inessa. I'm taking your stuff with me because I don't want you gettin' high and not watchin' her."

"All right, man," he says and drops back into the chair.

"Come on," I say to Madison and start walking to the bedroom.

She follows me, steps past me as we enter the room, and I close the door behind us. When I turn around she's sitting on the bed, her arms behind her, leaning back slightly, her stomach showing between her sweater and pants, her legs crossed, her foot tapping like she's been waiting for me for hours.

I drop the bag on the dresser and walk towards her.

"I still don't understand you, girl," I tell her, stopping in front of her.

"What's there to understand?" she says, her eyes getting softer, moving over my chest.

"Why you want to offer it up so easy? Just for some skank for your boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend," she says, and leans forward, her face directly in front of my crotch, looking up at me.

"Then why?" I say, starting to not care.

"Does it matter? Whatever the reason I'm here, right?" she says.

I don't know what to say to that because it's true. Sometimes it's better to not worry about things and just enjoy what you got. But still it nags at me. Something's wrong.

She leans forward, uncrossing her legs and letting them move apart as she reaches out to touch my zipper. I cross my arms over my chest and watch her pull down the zipper, feeling my dick starting to get hard.

"You don't mind do you?" she says, looking up at me as she starts to push her hand through the zipper. "If we just get right to it. I'm not big on foreplay."

"Do what you wanta do girl?" I tell her as I feel her hand moving through the opening in my boxers.

She looks at my dick as her hand finally finds it and pulls it through the opening.

"Wow," she says and looks up at me. "That's a big one."

"The Black Anaconda, baby," I say to her.

She slides her hand up and down it slowly, watching it get harder, rising up, getting thicker and longer as she strokes it. Then, she leans forward and opens her mouth to slide it between her lips. I watch her as she wraps her lips around it and starts moving her mouth up and down the head, her tongue licking underneath it.

"There you go, baby," I say, watching that pretty white face sucking on my cock.

I place my hands on her head and run my fingers through her blonde hair as she slides her mouth along my cock, moving it further into her mouth each time. I start moving my hips with her slowly, fucking her mouth, and she wraps her hands around my sides to feel my muscles flexing.

"Oh, girl," I moan and hear her laugh softly, muffled around my cock.

She slides her tongue down the length of it and looks up at me.

"You like that, baby," she says, looking up at me, her lips wet.

"Don't stop, yet. You're gettin' the hang of it. I'll bet you ain't used to a cock like this one."

"Nope," she says, watching me, her lips hovering near the tip, her hand sliding up and down it, lubricated by her spit.

She looks back down at it and slides her lips down the shaft, moving as much of it as she can into her mouth, pushing into her throat, making me groan as I pull her head forward further, her hands gripping my waist.

My door is thrown open and crashes into the wall, making me jump, pulling my cock out of her mouth.

"Fuckin' freeze!" Kenny yells and I turn to see him standing in the doorway with a gun pointed at me.

"What the fuck took you so long," Madison yells and stands up from the bed, wiping her sleeve across her wet mouth.

"What the fuck?!" I yell, stunned, feeling my cock go limp as I look down the barrel of Kenny's gun.

"How long were you going to wait, asshole?" Madison yells and walks over to him.

"Sorry, baby. I just wanted to make sure you had him distracted," he says, not looking at her, eyeing me, the gun shaking as he points it at me.

"I had him distracted a long time ago. Shit, he almost came in my mouth. You think I want him coming in my mouth!" she yells and hits him on the shoulder.

"Hey!" he yells, glancing at her quickly before turning back to me.

"Asshole!" she yells and hits him again.

"You two fuckin'..." I start, getting pissed off now.

"Shut up!" Madison yells. "If he does anything just shoot him," she tells Kenny.

"You gonna shoot me, Kenny?" I say to him, thinking about taking a step towards him, to see if he'd do it, thinking that he probably wouldn't, looking at the gun shaking in his hand, seeing he's scared.

"Yeah," he says, his voice uncertain.

"Where's your stuff, Raji?" Madison says, stepping towards me. "Where's your money and where's your stash?"

"Fuck you!" I yell at her.

"You wish, asshole," she says, and then looks down at my now soft cock hanging out of my pants. "What's wrong? Not in the mood anymore?"

"You two shut up!" Kenny yells, the gun shaking wildly now, so that I'm worried he may shoot me accidentally. "Just tell us where your stuff is and we'll go!"

I don't say anything, just stare at them while I put my cock back in my pants and zip up, wishing he'd put down the gun for a second so I could whip his ass.

"Fuck him. I'll find it," Madison says and starts opening the drawers in my dresser, searching through each of them.