Pay for Pleasure

Story Info
Pleasure is turned into a whore.
1.9k words
4.4
45.7k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked on the door then entered as instructed. As I enter the apartment I lock the door behind me and begin to strip naked as I have been trained to do.

Once I am naked I crawl from the entry way to the living room where I see Sandy standing and waiting for me.

Sandy is my TV master/owner, she is 6'1" (6'4" with heels) thin and muscular with a tall lanky thin swimmers body with a long black wig. She's wearing black stiletto heels, a black mini skirt, black thigh-highs, black see-through top and black bra. I crawled to her and I could tell she wasn't wearing any panties by the bulge under her skirt. I knew exactly what to do, I lifted up her skirt and took her hard 7" cock into my mouth. I immediately took it all in my mouth getting her cock nice and wet. I slid my tongue along the bottom of her throbbing cock as I used my lips to apply a good bit of suck, especially along the bulb of her cocks head, just the way she liked it. As Sandy grabbed the back of my head and started to face fuck me I heard a voice from the couch behind us say, "You are right Sandy, he is an eager cock sucker."

Who was there, I couldn't see the couch as I crawled into the room. There had never been anyone present for our other sessions.

Sandy then ordered me to stop sucking and to start to lick clean her heels and raise my naked ass to the stranger. I paid no attention to the voice and did what I was told, as Sandy had trained me.

Sandy asked the stranger if he liked what he saw.

"Damn nice. And you've been training him for how long?"

"Three months." Sandy said.

"Thats enough" Sandy ordered me, "Now go welcome our guest Rick and suck his cock."

I was taken back and a little surprised, but did as I was ordered, so I crawled over to the tall heavy set man on the couch who stood up started to unbuttoned his pants and said "Come get this."

As I got to him he had stepped out of his pants and I saw a bear of a man. He had a smaller dick than Sandy, maybe 6 inches but much thicker.

I immediately took his cock into my mouth and he placed his hands on my head and directed my head back and forth. He tasted different than Sandy, much more manly. Up until now Sandy had been the only cock I'd sucked.

After a couple of minutes Sandy said, "Now get your ass into the bathroom."

I crawled down the hall into the bathroom to do my customary preparation. What once seemed to be a chore and a struggle now came natural.

First I would shower with a nice floral body wash, making sure to clean my by now rock hard cock and shave my legs, body and face.

Next was my enema, Sandy insisted I be clean. She wouldn't fuck me if I wasn't clean and damn did she know how to fuck. Our first session lasted over an hour and was my virgin ass ever sore. I was sore for the next week, but it was a proud sore as I was in pain with a smile on my face and no one knew why.

After I was out of the shower I found the wardrobe Sandy had picked out for me, a tattered blue jean skirt, silver tube top, rubber breast implants, black thigh-highs and a blond bob styled wig.

Lastly was my makeup, red lipstick, base, eyeliner and eye shadow.

After applying makeup getting dressed and applying I looked in the mirror I saw a CD slut. Not a beautiful woman, but a true horny CD slut. I am a 33 year old man, 5'11" 195 muscular with masculine feature, but when I was dressed I was all woman on the inside.

When I was finished and ready I crawled back into the living room, not sure what to expect.

As soon as I got to the living room Sandy said, "This is Pleasure and for $50 and shes yours for the hour."

What? I thought as I froze for a second.

"Thats a deal after our test drive" Rick said.

"Bedrooms the last room on the left," Sandy said.

"Get up and get your ass into the bedroom you slut"

What the hell was going on was all I could think about. I'd never been with anyone before, we had never discussed this before, and for $50!!! What was happening.

Just then Sandy ran her foot between my ass cheeks and said, "Get in there Pleasure."

With that I was almost hypnotized, Sandy "owned" me and she knew it. I would do anything she asked and I cant explain why, she was a drug.

So off I went, off to the unknown world of a $50 whore.

When I got to the bedroom I had no idea what to expect, what would he want, what had Sandy told Rick. Would he use the cage or the ankle and wrist straps or who knows what else Sandy had in her closet.

Rick said "Spread your legs and show me your ass."

So I placed my hands on the bed spread my legs and raised my exposed ass to him. I could not hide my rock hard cock nor did I want to hide it. I was starting to enjoy this unknown. Rick ran his hands up my thigh-high up my ass and then between my legs. Squeezing my cock and saying, "Damn thats nice, too bad you wont be using it tonight"

I almost lost my load then and there with his squeezes, Rick was in charge and I wanted it that way.

Rick got undressed and got on the bed. He was 5'9" about 200 with a pot belly and like I said a real bear.

I crawled up between his cock and dug in. I picked up where I left off earlier in the living room. Rick clearly liked what I was doing as I could tell from his moans and the way he was driving my head onto his cock with his hands.

I took all of his thick fat cock and rode it up and down for about ten minutes when he said, "Get on your back."

As I lay on my back I look down and see my perky breasts under the silver tank top and my hard cock popping out from under the jean skirt.

Rick climbs on top of me sliding his dick into my open and waiting mouth. His hairy manly thighs, and stomach thrusting down on my face. I struggle to take him and still breath, after a minute I get the hang of it and we get into a real groove for the next five minutes or so with him thrusting his cock down my throat as I open and close my lips to welcome his manly cock into my mouth.

"Suck hard bitch," is all he says as he gives my one long hard thrust that almost makes me gag as my mouth is then filled with a big, hot, thick load of his cum. Its thicker and sweeter than Sandy's cum, now that I have something to compare to.

I wanted more of it, I sucked the head of Rick as he slid off me.

"That was hot, now go get me a beer, we still have over a half hour" Rick told me.

I went to the kitchen to get a beer and before I could say anything Sandy said, "If you say a word and don't get back in there I'm taking it out on you ass."

So I quickly grabbed a beer, flashed Sandy a big smile and went back to the bedroom.

Rick was standing next to the bed and playing with his now soft cock.

"Thanks for the beer, now get to work on this," I'm instructed as Rick sits on the bed.

So I grad some lotion warm it on my hands and slowly start to massage and bring life back to his thick manhood that I can still taste in my throat. I don't want to drink anything, I want to savor my first manly cum.

Once Rick is ready to go again he orders me on my back slides up between my legs and starts to inspect my tight but wanting cunt. He takes some lotion and starts to finger me a little bit. He then grabs a condom slides it on and slaps a little a little more around my cunt. I'm ready and waiting for what comes next. I'm still very tight but cant wait for this man, a real man to have my ass.

He doesn't waste time as he says, "I want your tight ass now bitch."

"Bitch?" Doesn't he remember my name is Pleasure, is all I can think about as I'm about to get fucked.

He then takes his cock slides the head against my tight cunt and starts to slam it in as hard and as far as he can. I'm so worked up and horny for it, I don't feel the pain but I'm just too tight. He rubs a little more lube rubs it on his cock lifts my legs up and apart and slides it back in.

I take him all as deep as he will go. I feel his cock stretching me in ways Sandy doesn't.

I feel him go in and out hard deep thrusts then holding for a second before pulling back, the feelings of pleasure are running all through my body.

I look up at Rick and see a smile on his face and he says, "Sandy's right, you are a tight little slut."

How much had she shared about me? And to who else? I didn't have time to think of this as Rick started to speed up the thrusts. I could feel his balls and his against me as he pounded me and was slapping my ass. We really started to get a rhythm going. I was holding my legs open as wide as I could to give him all of my cunt. I was moaning from pleasure, he was sweating and pounding me harder. I was hoping he wasn't about to cum soon. I didn't want this to end. We had only been fucking for 10-15 minutes and I wanted more, I found an unquenchable appetite for cock and sex. It was not to be though, very soon after that Rick asked me where I wanted it.

Where did I want it? Sandy never asked me that. I couldn't think, all I said was, "I don't care."

Rick pulled out, tore off the condom and said, "Taste this bitch."

He then shot his hot load all over my face and mouth, I tried to catch some and licked up what I could. He then said, "Don't move," and yelled for Sandy.

Sandy entered the room with a digital camera and said, "Smile Pleasure, I wanted to catch your first whoring for posterity."

She then took several pics of my lipstick and cum stained lips and face. I was a cum filled mess and I didn't care. I was sold as a $50 whore and I didn't care. I had my first taste of manly cum and couldn't get enough.

Sandy said, "Go clean yourself up, I'm not done with you."

Am I glad there was more, I was so hot and horny I couldn't wait. But first I needed to get cleaned up for Sandy my owner and now pimp.