Pay for Pleasure - Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy then took it out and said, "I'm going to fuck you like the dirty whore you are."

Did she ever! She slid her cock into my stretched and well lubed ass, sliding it all in at once. I let out a moan and felt her strong hands on my hips. She was sliding her hot wet raw cock into my ass. She got into a good smooth rhythm that I was able to accept and rock my ass back and forth to. She started to slap my ass. Not a playful slap, but a hard full open fist slap.

I cried out in pain from the shock, but she just said, "Take it you worm. You are my sissy cum slut. You will learn to take it."

I did, I accepted her painful slaps across my now red ass. The pain of her slaps we blending with the pleasure of her cock. The long deep thrusts of her cock were bringing me close to cuming myself.

I had never thought I could cum from being fucked, but here I was dressed as a sissy slut school girl getting pounded by my mistress Sandy as she was turning my ass raw from slaps. It was almost too much to take when Sandy pulled out and shot her load all over my ass.

The feel of her cum on my ass was soothing. She preceded to take pictures of her thick white cum on my raw red ass. She then rubbed her hand across my ass covering her hand in cum. She fed me her cum, making me lick it out of her hand, of course taking pictures of this.

I was so turned on, I had been fucked, cum on, tasted more of her cum, but I really really needed to cum. I was desperate and so fucking horny. Sandy must have known.

She asked me, "Did my worm want to cum?"

I said, "Yes!"

"Beg for it," she said, "Beg to cum you worm."

I got on my hands and knees and started beg at Sandy's feet to cum. "Let me cum," I said, "I'm your pathetic cum whore, your sissy."

Everything I said I felt, everything was true and I wanted her to know.

She said, "Yes you am your cum whore" and that I could cum.

She told me to jerk myself off and cum on her black fishnet stockings. I stroked myself hard and fast for only a matter of seconds before I shot huge wads of cum all over her toes, feet and ankles. I knew what was next.

"Lick it off you cum whore," she instructed me.

I did. I was on my hands and knees, licking my own cum off her feet. I was like an animal, I couldn't get enough and Sandy was getting it all on film.

She asked me, "Did I liked my cum?"

All I could do was mumble something as I was too busy searching for any last traces of my cum.

When I was finished licking her clean she took me in her arms gave me a big kiss and took me to bed.

What followed was the most wonderful night of lovemaking I have ever had. It is a personal moment between us I will keep forever. We sucked and fucked each other for hours, it was beautiful and when I woke up the next morning I was there in her arms.

12