Pay in Gold Pt. 03

Story Info
Village girl's secret trysts lead to her transformation.
3.7k words
5
9.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PAY IN GOLD -- The Rest of the Story

Dear, dear Chloe,

Here's more from the notes we wrote of Ela's possession -- I guess we should call it that -- by Vhyirmat, agent of the Goddess. You are right that it was difficult to follow her transformation. Her recollections had gaps and perhaps our note-taking was not perfect, but we hit the high points.

Your Richard

----------------------

John Lockerly arrived to visit his aunt and uncle at the manor house

"So, the Goddess was right -- as always -- in sending me to this place," he said to himself as he undressed for bed. He paused as he sensed the girl's fantasy shyly seeking contact with him. Reflected in the mirror, he saw his eager erection ready for pleasure. But he had been chosen for his empathy and his ability to guide others. His thoughts turned to holding Ela closely. Their minds seemed to merge -- the next night would be the dark of the moon. They pictured her coming to him at midnight. Yes, she and other village kids knew where the secret tunnel mouth was, but where did it lead? John's thoughts took on a commanding tone.

"It leads to my bedroom! You'll come." This was not a question. Ela's thoughts faded into sleep. John noted his fading erection in the mirror. He added to himself: "it leads to more pleasure and adventure than you've ever imagined."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next evening, they joined the other young people on the hill above the village, as was the local custom. Ela and John whispered love thoughts to each other; the other young folks wrapped in their own chatter oblivious to the plan the two were making. Of course, it was just the finishing touches of what had already passed between them in their interlocked dreams. They drifted back to the village with the others.

As the moon slid behind a line of trees, Ela moved silently through the darkened streets to the mouth of the tunnel that all the village children knew about. As far as they knew, it was blocked by a heavy door. Adults told them it was left over from a castle that had been demolished centuries earlier. The manor house where John Lockerly was a guest had been built on the site later. What the village did not know was that the tunnel led to the guest bedroom, perhaps engineered for the former lord of the manor's indirect -- but discrete -- access for female visitors.

Now Ela worked her way by the light of a torch till a glow ahead showed her the open door. She hesitated for a moment and then strode foreword, barely noticing that the ancient oil lamps that now lit her way up a staircase were phallus-shaped. Each step upwards seemed to double the intriguing desire that she felt for this special man. He was waiting at the top of the staircase, dressed in a luxurious robe that was decorated with symbols which she did not recognize.

John had tea ready, but in his embrace she felt a desire for nothing but possessing him. Her mind was filled with poetry, as he had pledged to her on the hill.

"I want to swirl around and in and through you as breath giving life and taking part of you to be in me," she gasped. She had tried to say it aloud in poetry, but the words tumbled out of order as her lover's hands were finding that every part of her body desired his touch.

Ela -- the country girl who had seemed so detached around the boys in her county -- found that her words were understood as acceptance and her clothes came off rapidly in John's skilled hands. His gaze moved across her curves, down over her dark triangle of curls, noticing her strong legs shaped by years of walking country paths. In a last burst of nude shyness, she pulled away from his eyes and jumped under the bedcovers, pulling them up to her chin.

The poet paused and smiled as the dim light caught the fresh face peeking out at him. It would take several nights to complete her transition to sensuous Vhyirmat, but he knew from experience that this was the last night for shyness. He let his robe slip to the floor and enjoyed the familiar response of his swelling manhood.

Slipping under the covers, John moved to prepare Ela's body for a ride to the stars.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note to dear Chloe,

Vhyirmat as I learned had access to Ela's memories, but as Ela Worthing she was a bit cloudy about her experiences with John Lockerly. It certainly was not the abrupt, painful virgin experience that some of the other girls had described. She thought she remembered a piece of poetry that she had gasped to him as he coated her clit with what seemed a limitless silver stream of precious precum:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A rising of love.

"A unity of soul.

"A melding of hearts.

"Your spirit, your soul, I am ready for you to please my waiting chalice.

"Your warm nectar thrills me!

"You have my heart (palpitating),

"Poised for ecstasy.

"I'm ready."

Whether she really said that or just remembered that she wanted to say something profound, Vhyirmat as Ela remembered that she had never dreamed that she would so intensely desire a man in her body; that her vagina would demand that she accept his power. Her last recollection as Ela was of imagining that she was floating around the room, looking down on John's firm hips flexing as he guided his staff through her wet curls. She saw her legs closing over his, drawing him ever closer.

As John's Goddess-blessed semen jetted deep into Ela, in a different dimension Vhyirmat felt the familiar tug of duty calling to pull herself away from her leave in the warm circle of nymphs and amusing satyrs who basked in the Goddesses' loving leadership. And as he continued the afterstrokes, massaging his enchanted enzymes into Ela's eager counter-thrusts, Vhyirmat twinkled into Ela's mind.

It was a confusing experience, no doubt, for Ela. Rather than being hit over the head by some Mind Control possession, Vhyirmat took charge gradually. Ela and John parted reluctantly that night, with Ela feeling confused, but certain that she would be back again. Once back in her own bed, first she worried that John might think she was cheap, then somehow reassured by Vhyirmat she dreamed of John and herself being in a strangely beautiful garden, frolicked in by what seemed to be nymphs and satyrs. And then she slept deeply.

By their third night of pleasure, Vhyirmat had complete possession of Ela. She later recalled John Lockerly's amused chuckle as he scanned her shapely form. He was remembering her first night's shyness. Now she lay on top of the bed covers, those powerful legs shifting eagerly with barely restrained anticipation.

John joined her on the corner of the bed. With a confident smile, Vhyirmat moved over him in a way that would have amazed Ela, a way her body definitely reacted to -- him on the corner of the bed with her on top and where she could reach the floor and use her legs to push. He was so very hard, and he touched several sensitive spots inside her; the electricity builds -- and the agents of the Goddess shared unbounded pleasure.

Afterward Vhyirmat curled up next to John and they laid plans. There were still requirements to be met -- tests to be certain that her transition was complete. As both had experienced other past lives that was not as frightening as it may sound.

"How do you wish to be tested?" John asked.

"Did you bring an instrument?" Vhyirmat responded. She smiled as a grin of recognition broadened his lips. Seducing a young man was the easy first test of her transition from shy Ela to experienced Vhyirmat. Instead, she was reaching for the final test.

"I have a violin."

"Tonight then, on the hill." Teasingly she scooped up her Ela clothes and held them in front of her as she looked at the clock. It was well past midnight.

"Which one do you want to have?"

"The school teacher." Ela's memories opened to Vhyirmat and she recalled that he had sometimes in her last months in the village school looked at her in a way that she had not seen before. An unprofessional way, but he had never spoken to her outside of the classroom.

"Perfect -- because I believe his fiancé wants more from life than only him." The poet had noticed her curiosity about his travel plans, when or how often or whether he expected to come to visit again.

"Tonight then!" she repeated and headed down the tunnel.

A thought struck her as she noticed the first of the phallus shaped lamps. She paused at each one, visualizing each of the village's young adults dreaming -- as they must have been by then -- and felt the rush of the Goddess' power as she nudged their dreams toward Eros. In a few hours, they would awaken wet with lust for one another. Vhyirmat scurried to Ela's home and to sleep.

There was a good turn-out on the hill that night; lots of excited chatter as John opened his violin case. It was a warm night, but some had assembled a bonfire -- as Vhyirmat had suggested in her penetration of their dreams. John tuned it methodically, looking up for a moment to wink to Vhyirmat as the teacher's fiancé came over to watch him play. Vhyirmat had suggested that, too.

As John began with a dreamy nocturne, the village's young people began speaking in quieter tones. Had they been paying attention, they would have heard the church bells from below and then faintly from afar. But, they were only paying attention to the love words that they felt compelled to speak easily with each other.

The tempo picked up. Vhyirmat had passed the first level of her Goddess' final exam and now John segued into a familiar dance tune. Some of the couples felt the urge to dance, but the fiancé remained transfixed beside the poet. The schoolteacher rose as though to reclaim her for a dance, but somehow Ela/ Vhyirmat was in front of him.

He blinked as he suddenly could envision her delectably nude before him. For a moment Vhyirmat thought that she had overdone her stimulation of his imagination, but he blinked again and politely asked if she would like to join him for a dance.

For a time, she let herself move to the music without thinking about it. She was concentrating one by one on motivating the remaining couples to join the dance. But each time a new tune began, she tickled the teacher's thoughts -- more gently than her first blatant effort. Eventually, he quit glancing over at his fiancé.

Now the fiddle was playing a strange tune, faster and faster. Swirling couples laughed and giggled as they formed a circle around the fire holding hands as they tried to keep up with John's music. The firelight caught the perspiration on their faces. Lydia, who clerked at the bakery was first to feel the effects.

"It's too hot!" she exclaimed, and she unbuttoned the top couple of buttons of her blouse. More giggling. As the dance continued, more and more of her warm bosom appeared.

"Harold let's go somewhere cooler" she urged her swain. Harold, apprentice baker, suddenly visualized himself squeezing sweet frosting out of a pastry tube onto Lydia's lovely curves -- and licking it off. The couple left the circle for the shadows around the clearing.

Pair by pair, ripples of pleasure swept over them and the circle grew smaller. Those who remained did not look disapprovingly. Instead, their dancing grew more frenetic and they watched with undisguised eagerness to see which couple would be next to rush out of the circle. Perhaps their dancing was driven by the moaning hints of rising lust in the shadows, as John suggested later.

At last Ela/Vhyirmat and her teacher were alone at the campfire. John switched to a wistfully romantic tune as the educator took her hand and led her into the shadows. In another situation he might have scooped up his fiancé and left, but now had he been able to clear his mind of the erotic images of Ela/ Vhyirmat, he would have noticed that the music had stopped. And had he turned back, he would have seen the skilled touch of John Lockerly preparing his fiancé for pleasure for which she would yearn for the rest of her life.

As he undressed, her teacher's eyes swept over the agent of the Goddess. She reclined on top of her flowing dress, enjoying his attention to Ela's undraped figure. She wiggled her pelvis eagerly in anticipation, but he was unhurried, even as his freed penis swelled for her. It occurred to Vhyirmat that he had been with other women before his fiancé.

Moments later she knew that was so. Her skin tingled as his beard brushed between her thighs on his way to pleasuring her. He ran his tongue over the glistening nectar, mildly sweet but nourishing like ambrosia. As he drank in the mild warm liquid his nose breathed in the fragrant essence that stirred him like an electric charge down the middle of his body -- looking for discharge. And her fingers moved gently up his back, stroked his neck, tingled the tip of his hair like a gentle breeze from nowhere. In the moment it was all that her pleasure-soaked mind could offer to him.

Fired by her fragrance, her teacher moved his kisses up over her mount, across her trembling tummy to her swollen breasts. Her nipples hardened in sisterly rivalry as they sought his kisses. At the same time, his hand traveled back to her triangle of curls. At his touch, she instinctively opened the pathway for his caresses, her clit desperate for attention. He teased her by moving his hand back to trace the curves of her breasts, caressing as he kissed them.

Then he returned his fingers to her clit, detouring to coat them with his silver fluid. Ela's body trembled with the new feeling. Vhyirmat's impression of the teacher notched up a step again. She knew that some men's precum had an addictive power—and apparently his was among them. He must have known that and was massaging it into her sensitive pink; she could already sense its inviting offer of sexual enjoyment whenever needed.

She was ready trembling on the edge, aching to have all of him, when he took her. As they eagerly kissed, his rock-hard shaft, shiny with his fluid, penetrated her welcoming warmth. She closed her legs over his and spurred him to reach deeper and deeper. Finally, they could hold back no longer. He felt the burst of heat that signaled her perfect high point. Her orgasm swept around him and carried them both away.

They lay close, each enjoying the cooling touch of the other's skin. The teacher's manhood eased cautiously back to its everyday size. And then Vhyirmat took charge!

Raising herself over her reclining teacher, she kissed him on the lips. He turned toward Ela, expecting more kisses. He got them, but not on the lips. Her nipples, rising again, slid hot across his chest and her kisses teased his testicles. His penis was reluctant to rise again so soon -- until she remembered to recite the words the Goddess had taught her.

"As I caress your fountain with my tongue I feel you succumb to my desire.

"Especially when I taste its subtle sweet and savory goodness.

"Makes me feel alive.

"You know for certain that though reluctant you are assured of more.

"Now we ride waves of pleasure to the zenith!"

Slowly his manhood rose, firm again. He started to move, but she bade him remain still. Gently she was pushing on his testicles, massaging them, rolling them, reaching up between them to the base of his erect shaft, then with a wet tongue lapping in circular motions around the base and up -- up -- up and around the ridge and around to encompass the entire head while moving hands slid up and down his shaft -- ooooh! Ela's lips parted to take in more and more of his erection. Her teacher stretched out at her mercy, paralyzed with pleasure, groaning though wanting more.

He was desperate to be released, but Vhyirmat's Goddess-delegated power held him in check as he received her mental instructions. Finally, swirling his new wave of precum with her tongue, she accepted his readiness. His pure stream of newly prepared semen was hers alone to receive, his mind filled entirely with desire for her. In the distance his fiancé was cooing with the tender pleasures offered by John Lockerly between orgasmic waves, but the schoolteacher could not have noticed. Instead he thrilled to the strength of his own coming and the follow-up caresses as Vhyirmat licked up the last drops.

The village's young adults were somewhat amazed at what they had dared to do. For some, it led to the wedding march. For others it led to a desire for more experiences. For Vhyirmat as Ela, it led to regular intimate sessions with her schoolteacher after his current pupils were safely home. His superior semen was just what the Goddess had ordered.

Inevitability. That describes gossip in a small town. When John Lockerly left to continue his poetic wandering, some of the older ladies noticed that the schoolteacher's fiancé was noticeably depressed. A randy handful recognized from their own experiences that she was missing powerful doses of sex. And yet, the teacher was bright and cheery, confident as a cocksman would be. And as Ela, Vhyirmat whistled cheerily as she went about her chores.

"Ela, we need to talk." The young woman's parents were waiting for her when she returned late one evening from the schoolteacher's embrace. Ela/Vhyirmat scanned their concerned faces and guessed what the talk was to be about. The village custom was for young women to remain their parents' responsibility till they were married.

Yes, people were talking. And her parents had already worked out a solution. Ela was to go to live for a while with her eldest aunt in Berlin. Her mother's oldest sister had escaped village life when she married a visiting Prussian businessman. Now he had passed away and she was not well herself. It was the perfect squelch for the scandal: Ela was going there to help her aunt, not fleeing the scandalmongers!

Her parents were surprised at Ela's ready acceptance of a plan that they had launched without consulting her. Vhyirmat on the other hand sensed that this would somehow further the Goddess' plan. She felt a moment of aching pain at the thought of no longer having intimate experiments with the village schoolteacher, but her adventures as an agent of the Goddess always had to end somehow.

In the swirl of packing and saying farewell to friends and hugging relatives, Vhyirmat squeezed in time to visit the schoolteacher. It was still daylight, after school, and had anyone passing by noticed them they would have seen what appeared to be a normal conversation.

"I have a farewell gift for you," she murmured. Her teacher's eyes opened wide with surprise as he opened a gold trimmed frame.

"It's a picture of my fiancé!" he exclaimed. It was a typically formal photograph. Then he blinked.

"For a moment I thought she was dressed in a harem outfit!" he chuckled. He blinked again.

"She -- I mean it -- I mean she -- is undressing!"

Vhyirmat quietly explained that only he could see this.

"Look again!" she commanded. His eyes scanned the framed image, which now showed him his fiancé's hands sweeping from her breasts to her vulva. There was a picture on the table next to her and she turned to face it, picked it up and kissed it.

"I recognize that. It's the photograph of me that she asked for!" He watched as her thighs trembled on the edge of ecstasy, unable to reach the high point.

"She needs you now," Ela/Vhyirmat whispered warmly and walked out of the room.

A day later she was at the Great Southern Railway's village station. Young Mr. Wilson, the booking clerk, had quite a time making the arrangements. Most of his customers only traveled up to London.

"It's a good thing we have all the 1910 conveniences," he bragged, "as I was able to use the telephone to arrange a special promotional rate for a private cabin for you on the Channel crossing. Your parents only paid for deck passage. Hard to work out in the old days when all they had was a telegraph."

12