Pay Me In Kind

Story Info
Nubile girl is saved only to fall prey to the savior.
2.7k words
4.18
41.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaama69
kaama69
14 Followers

It had begun to snow heavily.

Killing the little visibility that remained before the sun set. I should be heading back to the log hut. Weatherman on radio had warned that the snow storm will last the week. The truck roared to life as I pressed ignition and I drove up the hill. It was difficult to see the road in the developing blizzard. I drove slow and easy.

It is then that I caught a sight of her.

A crumpled crimson patch in a pile of snow. She was crouching on the side. I saw her raise her hand feebly and drop it back. I thought to my self - injured in a car crash perhaps? I pulled over and jumped out of the truck and walked to her crumpled form.

Her face was pale, her lips turning blue and her teeth chattering. I bent and scooped her up. While I carried her to the truck I noticed her legs were bare although her feet had socks on. The crimson turtleneck sweater she was wearing fell to middle of her thighs. Looked like she had been exposed to extreme cold wearing barely anything.

I threw her in the front, climbed in from the other side and turned the heat to maximum. Her arms crossed tight on her chest she huddled, and lowered her face to her knees. She had wavy brown hair. Her full lips were shaking. Her clothes were wet. She was succumbing to hypothermia. I rubbed her back and legs for a couple of minutes and tried to talk to her. Her chattering teeth made her incomprehensible.

It was a 10 minute drive to the log hut. I held her against me trying to infuse some warmth into her freezing body. Her legs were scraped at the knees. There was no time to think about how she ended up in this state. I didn't want this girl dying in my truck. She needed some heat and quick.

I carried her inside and put her down on the rug while I got the fire going. I ran to the bedroom to get some blankets. She lay prone her body racked with shivering spasms as she whimpered. I sat her up and removed her wet sweater and socks. She was completely naked underneath. Her breasts were full and her puckered nipples had turned into rock hard pebbles and were jutting out. She lay there on her side with her hands between her thighs.

There were bruises on her breasts and a dark stain on her inner thighs close to her brown pubic hair. It looked like a smear of dried blood. I quickly took off my fleece lined jacket and covered her torso. I threw the blanket on her body. Curled into a fetal position, she clutched at the covers for warmth.

I slipped out of my clothes and got inside the blankets beside her. I held her against my warm skin, spooning her ice cold spasm-racked body. Her soft round butt jerked against my crotch. I rubbed her frozen shoulders and back from behind. I tried to warm her face resting my cheek on hers. Her body was supple and fleshy to touch. She continued to shiver. Without realizing it, I started to coo some hushing comforting sounds. I enveloped her coldness with my warm body. The fire warmed the room. I looked at her face in the firelight. She was at least half my age. Couldn't have been older than 20-22 years.

Her eyes were closed and her parted lips were breathing in slow and shallow.

I shook her and asked her name. Her eyes fluttered very briefly but she did not speak. I shook her again and she opened her eyes. We were spooning stark naked. Her face was towards the fireplace. Her eyes drooped again. Her body was still ice cold. Blankets and fire was not really working. I had to do something.

Leaving her there, I got up to fill a tub with hot water pulling on a fleece robe on the way. While the hot water ran from the tap, I went back to rub her feet and hands and shook her hard to keep her awake. The bath was ready within minutes. I pushed aside the blanket and jacket from her, picked her up and carried her to the bath, gently lowering her nakedness into the hot water. Her eyes flew open in panic for a moment as I immersed her. Closing her eyes again, she welcomed the warmth around her.

I could not take my eyes away from her body. She was slender but curvy. Her body had a fleshy feel, supple and giving under my touch. Side of her right breast had a purple red bruise, perhaps from being mauled. Her scraped knees had dried blood on them. On impulse I reached out and rubbed off the dirt and blood from her knees. She lay with her head rested back and eyes shut. I let my hand linger on her knees and slowly slipped them down to her thighs caressing her smooth skin. Her skin was beautiful - the color of golden honey. I slipped my hand between her knees to part her legs. I used my fingers to rub off the blood stain near her pubes and let my hand feel the sides of her hips - kneading it and feeling the curves.

She seemed to have passed out. Her breathing was still shallow but after the hot soak for 15 minutes, color had returned to her face and lips. Out of danger I supposed.

I am forty four and she's not a day over 22. She is injured and unconscious. I should stop I thought, but my mind was in a haze. I kept staring at her body parts and touching her.

She was single I guessed as I parted her legs and felt the hair covering her mound. Don't girls keep it trimmed and waxed now? Maybe she didn't bother with de-fuzzing because there was no boyfriend or it was too sparse a growth to really bother.

My fingers rubbed her clean with gentlest of swipes, parting her pussy lips with my thumb and forefinger. Her belly felt soft and fleshy and I kept slithering my fingers along her midriff till they moved to her breasts, cupping them. The boobs had a generous rounded feel and were just the right size of handful. I moved behind her head and put both hands on her chest moving in circles. Her nipples felt hard as they rubbed the centre of my palms. I held her puckered nubs between my thumb and finger and pulled those outwards.

My dick was hard and taut to the point of hurting by now. I probed the bruise on her breast and watched her wince ever so slightly.

Rape was the only possibility. How else did she end up on the road undressed and injured? I should call the police as soon as the phone lines get working I thought to myself.

Water was cooling down and I needed to get her out of the tub.

I tried to shake her awake but she could barely open her eyes. I spoke louder than I intended to and asked her to clamber out. She was groggy as she put her elbows on the side of the tub and I held her from under her armpits. Her knees buckled under. I supported her weight and wrapped a towel around her. I carried her to the bed in the towel and proceeded to dry her before pulling the duvet on.

I propped her up on the pillows to give her a shot of brandy. She gasped and coughed. It must've burned her insides. How long did she remain like this on the road? When did she last eat? I poured some warm milk in a cup, removed my robe and slipped in beside her. I encouraged her to take a few sips. Her lips trembled as she gulped the milk.

She closed her eyes and fell on the pillows. I lay her down running my hands up and down her naked bath-fresh body. There was a devil inside me which was baying for blood. After my divorce last year, my sex life had been limited to occasional one night stands after drinking bouts in the pub. Feel of young flesh was blinding me. She had probably been abused right before I found her. But here I was; drunk with lust preparing to fuck her while she lay in stupor.

I put my mouth on her parted lips and inhaled the brandy-milk scent as I softly sucked them. She sighed and trembled at the same time, surprising me. I was expecting her to stay passed out. I was beyond any rational thought by now and felt the entire length of her body with my palms as I sucked her lips. Her breath was sweet and warm. I bit her plump young cheek softly with my teeth and sucked the flesh. My dick stirred with excitement of illicit pleasures.

I nipped her erect nipples with my teeth, scraping the skin around aureole. My teeth tugged and sucked hard at her boobs. She tensed and arched her back drawing her breath sharply.

I held her wrists and raised her hands above her head; licking her smooth armpit with my tongue. She shuddered as I pulled and sucked at the super sensitive skin of her armpit but I did not release her wrists. I licked her bruise on her bust and kept flicking my tongue roughly over her hard nubs. I wanted to keep sucking till I drew blood but I eased my attack considering her already bruised body.

He bust was covered in my saliva and she was shaking. I released her wrists and reached out for the brandy bottle - made her gulp more booze - to aid both warmth and my lust. She winced. Her eyes seemed glazed as she tried to make sense of her surroundings as I knelt in front of her on bed.

I threw her back on the pillows and held her knees to push open her legs. Parting her pubic hair I held her pussy lips apart to take a good look. Her body offered no resistance. There were some scratch marks on her inner thighs. Her parted and stretched pussy showed a tiny tear towards the perineum. She had been taken by force for sure.

With my thumb on her clitoris, I rubbed in circles. She gasped, trying to close her legs but my knees were wedged between hers. I used spit to moisten her folds while I rubbed her clit harder with more pressure. It must've hurt because she let out a moan. Her eyes fluttered open, frowning slightly but still in a daze and confused.

My rock hard penis wanted in. I held her ankles and bent her knees to her chest and speared her in one thrust. She screamed and tried to wriggle away, but was too weak to fight.

I stayed still - buried deep in her keeping her pinned under my weight. Her breasts crushed under me were heaving, trying to breathe. My weight was making her breathing difficult. She wheezed and flailed her arms. I finally pushed away from her, and she inhaled a lungful.

My thick boner had veins bulging out. I withdrew for a second and then quickly thrust again hard impaling her. My crotch slammed against her made a slapping sound. She moaned. Two tears escaped the corners of her eyes and rolled to the pillow. I bent down to lick them. I lashed her pretty young face with my tongue, licking and biting her cheeks, sucking her lips and ears as I kept the pressure of my tool steady. Her body was relenting now. I felt her pussy juices lubing her up, preparing to lessen the damage of the assault.

Her hands held my forearms feebly, trying to push me away but she had little strength. I withdrew half my length and looked down at the purple throbbing shaft. I had been deprived too long and I didn't care if I was acting depraved.

I thrust in full force again making her sob. I must be pushing hard at the tiny tear in her perineum. Her wail was drowned in the sound of howling winds which chose just that moment to gain momentum. Snow hammered the window panes. I looked down at this young nymph who had fallen into my lap for my pleasure.

I had saved her life and she owed me, didn't she?

Fire light flickered on her face. Her eyes shut tight and her lips parted in attempt to breathe better. I wanted to shove my cock into her parted mouth and have her suck me, but that'll have to wait.

I lowered myself on her again crushing her boobs against my chest. She gasped. I pushed my dick inside her hard with a sharp thrust of my hips. She let out a whimper again. My hips bucked as I kept the thrusts coming harder and faster. Her clit was trapped between the flesh of our bodies and got rubbed each time I moved. God! She was tight. My dick felt clutched in a hot tight chute. The friction of her vaginal walls on my shaft was making my balls tighter. With each wham, my cock was hitting against something deep inside. It was her cervix maybe. She let out a soft cry with each push, holding my forearms. I bent lower to lick her pulsating throat and caught the thin delicate skin of her neck in my teeth. I sucked her neck hard, making her blood break to the surface without breaking the skin. It formed red splotch of a hickey.

I was torn between shooting my wad and continuing this exquisite pain-pleasure game with her. I rose and held both her ankles with one hand to push her ass up higher.

The sight of my thick boner wedged tight between her glossy pussy lips was making me hornier. Her sparse pubic hair appeared matted with moisture around her twat.

My engorged dick still lodged firmly inside, I spat onto my forefinger and felt her anus. It was a tight bud with wrinkled skin which quivered and shook. I probed the tight hole using just the tip of my wet finger. She jerked up and that made her pussy clutch at the base of my dick with a spasm. I repeated the anal probe to make her squirm. She squirmed, went even tighter and moaned perhaps in discomfort.

I had to save her lovely anus for another time. My dick wanted to explode. I let out a loud growl and held her steady with both my hands holding her ankles up. Her round ample butt cheeks formed a beautiful apple shape. I began moving in and out with loud noises as I slapped my crotch against hers in a nonstop piston motion. I could see her pussy skin stretching around my dick's girth, getting pulled out with each withdrawal and getting pushed back in as I impaled her.

The tightness and suction of her vagina sent me into a tizzy. I fucked her mercilessly drilling in and out, banging into her butt with my rock hard boner noisily. Soon my eyes hazed over and I roared with a powerful orgasm. I shoved my fingers in her open mouth as my dick exploded shooting a thick big wad of semen into her depths. My fingers toyed with her tongue in the wetness of her mouth. I kept rocking till I emptied the last of my jism. I watched her face knotted into a frown, as my fingers toyed with her tongue. Her moans softened and body twitched with pain and I'm sure some amount of pleasure.

Taking my fingers out of her mouth, I bent forward and bit her lips and sucked on them as she whimpered. She was still tight enough to keep my deflating dick in a pussy grip. I pulled out with a plop. Her battered red pussy held a milky white wad of my cum, ready to ooze out and drip on the sheets. She turned into a foetal position as I heaved off her. Her body was too spent and weak. Sobbing silently she soon drifted off into sleep.

If the weatherman is right, the blizzard isn't easing anytime soon and I still have a week to seduce my heaven sent doll. She'll be begging for more by the time I'm done with her ...

kaama69
kaama69
14 Followers