Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, I'm Shahnawaz," was all he could muster, dumbstruck as he was by the beauty sitting next to him.

"Payal," was her even meeker response.

"Could I get you something?"

"No, not really," she replied, while actually dying for a drink of water.

Building up his courage a bit, Shahnawaz slowly lifted the veil off her head and put the heavy garment to one side. A shiver went down Payal's spine, but she did not protest. She was loaded with jewellery and any next divestment had to be of the lucre. The heavy necklaces came off relatively easy and there were a number of them. The hairpins, nose ornament and other smaller pieces were a different proposition altogether. After trying unsuccessfully for a bit, he looked pleadingly at Payal. She was uncomfortable in the stuff in any case and decided to lend a hand, showing him how to loosen the hair clips and so on. At times she had to guide his fingers to the clasps and this enabled Shahnawaz to side up real close to her.

His hands, in hers, were in her hair and their eyes were meeting full on. It seemed just natural to bring her mouth to his and start their first kiss. Her mouth was soft and her body was fragrant. He was tentative in his probing also and took a while before he pushed his tongue into her mouth. She backed off initially, but he pushed her head forward so they kissed again. This time his tongue explored her mouth deeply. As it moved back, Payal was surprised that her tongue naturally entered his mouth and the kiss continued. She was amazed that the kiss was so much better than what she had experienced with Abid. He was delighted that she had warmed up so quickly to him.

The time to hold back had passed and Shahnawaz wanted his new wife so bad his balls were turning blue. The heaving of her chest and the sweat on her brow suggested that she was game for whatever came next. His hands wandered behind her back, located the zipper holding up her blouse and pulled it all the way down. Payal allowed him to simply lift it off her head. A sexy red bra enclosed her relatively small but rounded and perked boobs. She felt more tense as his hands sought the clasps to her gharara, but did not interfere as he found and undid them. She had to straighten her legs out from under her in order that the garment could be drawn down. Shahnawaz whipped it off in no time at all to find the matching pair of panties.

Payal waited on the bed, partially naked, when he realized he was fully clothed. He walked off towards the closet to disrobe. Shahnawaz returned in a few moments clad in a shalwar and a light kurta. Payal hesitated a bit as he lay her down and came up on top of her. His mouth joined hers in a deep kiss and the heat in their loins was evident. He had a spot of bother undoing her bra but her breasts were fully revealed to him. The panties were simply ripped off her body as he could not stand the tension any more. His own garments were tossed onto the ground and he lay naked on top of her bare body.

Shahnawaz pressed his cock against her pussy and felt like a barrier had been erected. It took him a moment to realize that a dry and hard dick was never going to enter her virginal cunt. He remembered his friends putting a tube of KY jelly into his pocket and thanked them for the foresight. In other moment his cock was lubed and he repositioned himself to deflower her.

This time his cock seemed to find the access without much prodding and a bit entered her pussy. Her hymen blocked his passage forward, but a determined push from him took care of that obstacle. Payal let out a shriek and begged him to go slow as the pain was intense. He stopped, half in her, and wondered what to do. But the job was now in process and she just had to get over the fact that her cherry had just been popped. A further thrust sent his dick all the way home and her cunt pulled at it with force. Payal had begun to cry but Shahnawaz was oblivious to her pain. He pulled back and pushed forward again and again till he noted a change in her demeanour. She was now grabbing on to his shoulders and pushing her cunt forward as he forced every stroke into her. Instead of pleas from her mouth, moans of pleasure gushed forth. He knew she had come when her nails raked across his back. He could no longer hold back and flooded her insides with his cum.

Payal felt that she was going to faint with the pleasure that she was receiving. When Shahnawaz removed his dick, she wanted him back inside her. It took just a few minutes for him to revive fully and ensure that her needs were as fulfilled as his were. Through the night his ability to revive and hers to accept his loving assaults were worthy of note. She was truly his and Shahnawaz felt like the luckiest man alive. Payal was in heaven and really glad for her restraint in the relationship with Abid. For the wedded couple life could not have been better at that time.

Yet for both the brief moments of joy they were enjoying at the time were not indicative of the troubles that would follow very soon in their lives!

12