Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 03

Story Info
Payal and Shahnawaz honeymoon, Naziran schemes.
7.4k words
4.28
26k
15

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I

"Shahji, you look unwell," Naziran coyly stood in front of Haqnawaz and tried to get his attention, "would you like me to do something for you?"

Haqnawaz indeed did not look or feel well. His world was changing rapidly and the new reality in his brother's life was the major reason for this shift. Since he had taken her virginity a few weeks ago, Naziran had sided up to him on a number of occasions looking for added bounty, gifts or more. She had been so unlike the other servants in the households. He had let her have a few rupees on most occasions and this probably prompted her to try more often.

Instead of dying with shame after her deflowering and accepting a lowly status, which included marrying the worst male prospects in the village, Naziran took pains to remind those who taunted her that she had only been touched by the master and he had even paid her good money afterwards. In her mind, Haqnawaz was going to help her out of her servant life and into a much more exalted position. For now, it was important that she focused on ensuring his attention remained on her and nowhere else. Yet despite dressing up the best she could in her servant garb, keeping washed up, and even using some of the perfumes that she had found in Payal, Parveen's or Haqnawaz's mother's rooms, somehow he seemed oblivious to her presence.

Haqnawaz was not stone enough to not see that the little chit was trying to bait him and appreciated her attempts at seduction. Unfortunately for him, three things were on his mind and this left little space or time for his focus to deviate towards Naziran.

Firstly, he was angry at Shahnawaz for suggesting that he had not only tried to seduce Payal's sister during the wedding but had also made some unwelcome contact with the bride herself. The fact that both assertions were true did not matter the least; he was irked that his younger brother had dared to put him in his place. He had put the thought out of his mind while they were away, but now that they were back the bile rose again.

Secondly, he had been totally taken aback by the morning's events. His father had asked both brothers to join him after breakfast. It had been just a few days since Shahnawaz and Payal had returned from their curtailed honeymoon. He had given two bits of information, both quite shocking. He had recently been diagnosed with a cancer that was eating away at his insides and estimates on his remaining life were uncertain. More worrisome to Haqnawaz was his intent to divide the property between the brothers and their three sisters and assorted other relatives before he passed away. Haqnawaz was now looking at receiving less than a third of the property, while the hereditary titles were also to be divided between Shahnawaz and himself. Should the patriarch have died without taking such a step, since it was confirmed that no will had existed till that point in time, Haqnawaz could manoeuver things to potentially keep the whole estate.

But the majority of his mind seemed to be taken up by one person alone, Payal. Despite the talking to he had received from Shahnawaz just a few weeks earlier, his desire for the brother's wife had not dimmed one slight bit. Rather this had been tweaked greatly by the honeymoon pictures that he kept staring at frequently. These were amongst a pile of snaps that one of the female servants, a sycophant of his, had found on Payal's return. Four pictures in particular had his near total attention. The first showed Payal in a long Chinese skirt, with slits up the side exposing her fine legs, and was from a visit to a business friend's home in Kuala Lumpur. The second of Payal in a very short skirt was taken while she was dancing at a nightclub. The third was of her lying on a bed wrapped in a sheet, but with a bit of her bare back, an uncovered arm and an unclothed leg visible. Her face had the look of pure sexual satisfaction on it and the shot had probably been taken just post-coitus. The last was of Payal coming out of the sea in a pastel bikini, her tits and pussy clearly visible through the wet fabric. This was possibly the most erotic thing he had ever come across. He had returned the rest of the pictures but these he kept and stared at frequently. He wondered if there were any more pictures that were even more suggestive.

Somehow the first two issues faded in importance and his cock stirred due to the stimulation from Payal's photos. He could have easily walked out to the centre of the haveli and grabbed any girl in sight. However, his father was in the house and would hear any commotion. Furthermore, in this case Naziran was at hand, willing and looked half decent. Her attention had fallen on a magazine that was under the bed and bent over she looked tasty for now.

Haqnawaz quickly grabbed her from behind and ripped her shirt all the way down. Rather than giving in quickly, Naziran decided to fight for the time being. Getting out of his clutches, she dodged him a number of times, yet continually allowed him to tear a strip or more of her clothes. In a bit she looked totally bedraggled and decided to give up the struggle. Tossing her on the bed, Haqnawaz put his sizable cock into her welcoming pussy. Naziran pushed up with gusto and soon the two were exerting themselves without abandon. Haqnawaz came quicker than he wanted to and launched himself off her body.

Fixing his clothing, he tossed out a few notes from his wallet. Rather than pick them up, Naziran simply lay back and gave him a shock.

"Shahji, what if you make me pregnant? Do I have to leave? Where will I go? How will I live?

"What do you mean?"

"Chalo chhaddo gal, mein dooji cheez dasdi aan! (Let it be, I'll tell you something else!)"

"Ki weh? (What is it?)"

Naziran brought out some tiny garments that she had somehow secreted on her body or under the bed to Haqnawaz. In her hand were the two pieces of the bikini Payal was wearing in the picture he had been drooling over.

"I saw you admiring the pictures of Payal baji and found these little clothes by chance when I went to her room to spray on some perfume," Naziran let him know, "and I thought you may like them on me!"

With that she fumbled to put the bikini on and managed in a messy sort of way, discarding whatever shreds of her shalwar kameez remained on her body. Though nowhere the goddess that Payal was, Naziran looked unusually good. Perhaps Haqnawaz was imagining Payal in her place, but he was back to full erection and Naziran had his shalwar off in a jiffy. She gagged as he stuffed his prick into her open mouth. Though she had sucked her father's and brothers' cocks on occasion, the attack on her mouth had never been so forceful. Naziran thought she would die as his penis hit the back of her mouth but bravely did not pull back. A stream of cum inundated her mouth and precipitated the release of her head from his grasp. She turned her neck upwards, playfully made a gargling sound and swallowed every iota of his semen.

"Shahji, you obviously like what I can do for you, can I ask some favours for myself?" Naziran had been waiting for an opportunity.

"What do you want?"

"Shahji, I want to have a better life than this. You know that I am pretty and intelligent. I know you have friends in the TV and film industry. Perhaps you can get me an opportunity."

"But why should I do that, I can fuck you anytime?"

"Yes, but can you get others jealous because you fuck me today, or will you look like a hero when you are fucking me after I am famous?" As she made the comment, she undid the bikini and tossed both pieces at him.

"Tera mainoo kucch karna hi pavey ga! (I really have to do something about you!)" Haqnawaz blurted out, with a smile starting on his face, folded and placed the bikini in his pocket and exited the room.

Naziran could sense victory in her efforts. If he could get her a place of her own in Lahore and a few parts in some Punjabi films, she could make the most of her fortune. Her immediate problem, however, was that her clothes were ripped to shreds. Since Haqnawaz's father was in the haveli, another bold display like when she lost her virginity was not sensible. Staying in the room was not an option either as Parveen could come by. Her problem was solved by the arrival of one of Haqnawaz's henchmen.

"Shahji sends these garments to you as a reward for making him happy," he announced, tossing a set of clothes to her.

In her hands was a nice silken kameez, with a matching shalwar and dupatta. A small sac secreted inside the shirt held a few gold trinkets. The man also tossed a package to her, which had quite a few brand new currency notes.

"You really must have done something wonderful to get such presents," he taunted her, "since you are naked anyway why don't you show me some of your tricks?"

As he moved to untie his shalwar, Naziran stood as tall as she could be. Standing erect and staring him down, she retorted, "take a good look now but keep your hands away, this property belongs to the master, touch me at your own risk!"

He froze in his tracks, thought for a moment, shook his head perhaps realizing that the girl may well be the master's favourite, retied his shalwar and left the room cursing the whore of a mother that had given her birth and wishing for assorted curses to befall her.

Naziran put on the clothing and jewelry and posed in front of a mirror. She liked what she saw.

"Payal rani," she mused, "now Shahji will know that I am the prettiest around!"

II

Since Payal had raised Shahnawaz's sexual desire so effectively on the night after her valima by strategically using a set of green lingerie sent by a friend from London, it seemed to her that her husband did not expect her to dress Pakistani especially while they were on honeymoon in Malaysia. Although a Muslim majority country, Malaysia was a very open, refreshing, clean and friendly place, so unlike Pakistan. The streets were full of females in Hijab type garb, business suits, casual jeans, shorts, skirts and everything in between, yet all co-existed without concern about what others were doing dress wise. While she would be leered at while dressed even in the most modest Pakistani school uniform at home, here she just received a quick peek of appreciation from the males around. As the chances of dressing western were few at home, Payal took maximum opportunity of the available freedom and Shahnawaz encouraged her fully.

The Concord was not the best hotel in Kuala Lumpur, but compared to places in Pakistan it was a palace and offered so much more opportunity to go out and be about. Payal had been told about new malls opening in KL and she looked forward to visiting and shopping. Going to the Sungei Wang Mall that was just a couple of kilometres up the road, she was surprised at the opulence and size of the place. Hundreds of stores were on the many storeys and all sorts of garments and other items were on sale. Despite its size, the place looked friendly and had a bazaar type atmosphere that she compared to the Anarkali and Liberty markets in Lahore.

Shahnawaz had spotted some electronic and photo shops and had gone off. The plan was to meet back up in an hour. He handed her a goodly amount of Ringgit so she would not bother him too much. Walking into the very first ladies clothing store, dressed in a shalwar kameez, Payal felt that she drew the disapproval of the Chinese lady at the counter.

"You too pretty to hide under baggy dress," the lady, who may have been anywhere from 40 to 75 chided her, "come we get you better clothes for Malaysia holiday."

Payal figured she was just too touristy and a bit out of place. She followed the matron to the back of the store and sat on an armchair while the lady fretted about getting some clothing items. The lady handed her a few trousers and blouses and she got busy trying them on. The changing room had no mirror so she had to come out to see each result. The first few were rejected by the lady herself as not appropriate for such a pretty girl. Trying the fifth or sixth item she noted that a younger man had joined the older lady.

"No Miss," he spoke, "my mother has no clue about what you should be wearing, let me suggest something instead."

He handed her a skirt. Payal thought for a minute and decided to try it on. Emerging in the skirt, which came down to her knees, she saw the man shake his head in an appreciative manner. The old lady also had a smile on her face.

"I can make the look even better with more suitable shoes," the man remarked and went off for a few moments.

He reappeared shortly with a couple of shoe boxes. Seating Payal in front of him, he removed her sneakers. She was pleasantly surprised when he wiped her feet with a warm, moist towel, and then dried them with another. Placing her left foot in a lovely sandal, he took his time winding the long straps up her legs almost to her knee and knotted the strings just below it. She felt his hands caress her leg as he tied the straps up. Releasing her left foot, he repeated the process on her right foot, his hands rubbing her leg throughout.

He offered Payal his hand and led her to a slight pedestal which allowed her into a niche with mirrors on three sides. The skirt looked good on her, but she realized the man was not quite satisfied with the effect. She stood still as he came up behind her and folded in the hem of the skirt, so that it now ended just below her pubic area, the back of his fingers in contact with her thighs. Once again he left for a moment or two, asking her to stay on the pedestal. Coming back and without hesitating, he again caught the hem of her skirt. This time, however, he lifted the skirt clean off her body, leaving Payal in her bra and panties. As she opened her mouth to protest, she felt another garment cover her body, a much shorter skirt that tastefully showed some skin, allowed her legs to really look good in the strappy sandals, and caused both mother and son to shake their heads approvingly.

"This dress very good, your husband will like very much," the lady said, "you come back soon we get you other good clothes."

Almost concurrently, Shahnawaz walked into the store. He had a bag with some stuff he had just bought. He took one look at Payal and had no issue at all paying the amount for the dress and shoes, even buying the first skirt the man had removed off his wife's body. Payal decided not to broach the subject of the help she had received in the selection. The man had made her feel like a million dollars, she knew she was sexy, and her husband's greedy look of desire made her overlook any liberties that possibly had been taken.

They went to dinner and then to a nightclub that evening. Payal did not change out of the miniskirt and looked spectacular. Shahnawaz nearly emptied a roll of film catching his wife in her hot state of dress. The rest of the film he shot after he had fucked her many times and she lay asleep in the early hours of the morning, face down on the bed, much of her body uncovered by the sheet and a smile of satiation on her lips.

III

Shahnawaz knew that unless he faced his brother down, the impending honeymoon in Malaysia was not going to be pleasant. Payal had insisted that he do so before they boarded the flight to Karachi and then headed on to KL. He had to go straight to the point when he found himself alone with Haqnawaz in the main living room, the night prior to their departure. Their father had been up late discussing business matters but had decided to head to bed.

"Bhaijan, I have some concerns about how you view relations between Payal's family and ours," Shahnawaz started the discussion.

"What do you mean?" was the obvious answer from his brother.

"I have been told that there was an incident between her sister and yourself at the wedding, is it true?"

"Maybe the girl misunderstood that I was just joking around," Haqnawaz tried to evade the query.

"Would you be okay if someone propositioned our sisters in the same manner?"

"Okay, little brother, maybe I had a bit too much scotch before the event and was not thinking straight," he offered a half-hearted apology.

"Please let us not have any repeats, not only is she my wife's sister, but she is also our relative," Shahnwaz stressed.

"You have my word on it, go enjoy your honeymoon," Haqnawaz wanted him to stop the line of questioning.

"And, one more thing," Shahnawaz added.

"Which is?"

"I expect that you will remember that Payal is my wife and as my elder brother your attitude towards her should be paternal and nothing else!" There he had the load off his back.

Haqnawaz blanched for a bit and remarked, "is she already creating tensions between brothers?"

"Bhaijan, you know what I mean, Payal is now my responsibility and honour," Shahnawaz responded, "and I will defend both against whatever threat appears!"

"Oh little brother, you are taking things out of context, but for now I apologize for whatever I may have done wrong to Payal or her family, it will not happen again," Haqnawaz was again half-heartedly penitent, "do you actually want me to beg forgiveness from her in person?"

His point made, Shahnawaz took his brother's avowal at face value and excused himself from the room. Haqnawaz, furious with rage, decided it would be better to go over to see his friends in Gujranwala and spend a night or two away rather than stay. In less than a day, the new couple would leave for their trip and he would not have to worry about seeing them off. He strode off to the garage, selected one of the jeeps and drove away from home.

Payal was very happy to hear that Haqnawaz had apologized, even if he had not owned up to the extent of his indiscretions. She repaired to the washroom and, as Shahnawaz sat on the bed and thought about what had transpired, stepped out stark naked. His wife's nudity was the perfect cure for his condition. He knew the honeymoon would be phenomenal and Payal would be great in bed and out of it as he positioned himself between her legs. Payal was also relieved that they would not carry unnecessary family-related baggage with them to Malaysia as Shahnawaz's cock entered her pussy.

IV

"We have an invitation to dinner from a leading Malaysian-Chinese businessman," Shahnawaz advised her a few days into their visit to KL, "he was a classmate of my dad in England and I had to accept dinner rather than going to stay at his house for our trip."

"Do I have to dress Pakistani tonite?" Payal wondered, her last dress purchase having provoked such a positive reaction from Shahnawaz. Having fucked her most of the night after returning from the nightclub, he could hardly keep his hands off her while they took the typical tourist bus tour of KL and vicinity the next day. She had found that second skirt, a plaid knit, very suitable for subsequent excursions.

"Do you something else in mind?" Shahnawaz wondered. His interest was piqued by what she planned to do and what the new dress may look like. He had definitely appreciated her first purchases.

Payal had figured a visit to the mall was due and she could pick up another choice dress that could serve as appropriate attire for the formal dinner and also keep Shahnawaz revved up. Shahnawaz had been forced to mix in some business with his honeymoon by his dad and had plans to be away till after lunch, handling business details at the evening's host's office.

"I am sure you would have liked to come along and help me out?" she suggested, knowing that he was tied up and sure that he would have turned the opportunity down or gone off instead to see things in the mall that interested him.

Having not been to any other shopping mall, and not very curious to roam the city by herself, she headed to Sungei Wang again. Karma must have been in play as Payal ran straight into the older lady just as she began to look around the mall. She found herself being led back to the shop she had visited a few days ago. Payal explained that she needed to get a suitable dress for the evening. The lady thought for a minute and then called for her son. Payal felt her insides tightening as he joined them. The minute they heard that the host was Chinese, Payal sensed they knew what would be most appropriate.

12