Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 09

Story Info
Clarence gets married in Malaysia.
8.6k words
4.16
13.5k
8

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I

"Clarence has asked me to lead the group's delegation to the expo in Dubai next week," Shahnawaz advised Payal as soon as he returned home from the office.

"For how long will you be gone?" Payal was surprised since no mention of a trip had been made before.

"It is a two-week event but I'll make a stop in Pakistan also."

"You do know Clarence is getting married towards the end of the month?"

"Of course he is, Caroline is also part of the delegation, but she will be leaving Dubai early to be back around the 20th."

That was even more surprising as Caroline had also not given any indication of impending travel. After all, both of them had been almost inseparable in the past year, planning for the big event, shopping, and enjoying the good life in Malaysia. As the bride-to-be, Caroline's being away was most unexpected.

"That means you are leaving in a couple of days," Payal realized that time was really short.

"That is certainly the case."

"And you'll get back just prior to the wedding!"

"I have no plans of missing on the celebrations before, during and after the event," Shahnawaz responded.

"Are you going to miss me?" Payal both teased and baited him.

"Not as much if you make sure my thirst is slaked before I head out!"

Shahnawaz grabbed for her and brought their lips together for an extended kiss.

"Behave yourself! Its broad daylight, and the kids and servants should be home any moment," Payal protested. She had herself just returned after her daily exercise routine in the extensive parks below. On the day she had played tennis with some friends for the better part of two hours.

"Not to worry, I caught up with the group downstairs and have sent them to get ice cream."

"Right, so we can all wonder why they will have no appetite at dinner!"

"That's okay, at least I plan to be well sated!"

He had moved their bodies purposefully backwards until Payal's rear came right up against the formal dining table. Moving the chairs aside, he hoisted her onto the furniture, letting her legs dangle. Pushing her head back, so that she half lay on the table, he quickly stuck his other hand under her short skirt and dispensed with her panties in a split second, ripping them to shreds. The sight of the tattered piece of lingerie appeared to set him afire. Payal was thankful that she had not changed into more delicate or expensive attire prior to his arrival. Within a moment the well-worn skirt had been torn all the way across. Payal quickly undid the front clasp on her sport bra herself, rather than seeing that rather comfortable and utile piece of clothing also go to waste.

Shahnawaz lifted her legs and rested them against his shoulders, sliding her sneakers off in the process. His cock lined up perfectly and was buried instantaneously in her pussy. Payal squealed with delight as he rammed into her time and again. Shahnawaz could not keep his eyes of her heaving chest, thanking the deities profusely that despite fifteen years of marriage her breasts were as perky and waist as slim as ever. Friction from the table had helped add to the fact that her exercise-tousled hair deliciously lay in strands all across her face and body. The sweat on her torso and face made those parts of her body glisten even more gloriously.

Shahnawaz held on to his juices, trying to prolong his release as much as humanly possible. But the constant rocking motion, not to mention the raw eroticism of the goddess impaled on his member, meant that his fight against the forces building up inside his cock was soon lost. His fluids mixed in with the wetness that had already been created in Payal's insides. He seemed to come for ages and finally felt his knees go weak as the extended orgasm ended.

His cock should have shrunk after such a workout, but Payal sensed that it still filled her insides up. Shahnawaz was not done and this was her cue to ice the cake. She hopped off the table and landed on her toes, keeping his penis still inside. A further slight push downwards took his cock out but had him seated on a chair. Grabbing her torn skirt, she quickly wiped off his member. Then turning her backside to him she lowered herself, allowing his cock to once again be engulfed by her cunt. Shahnawaz instinctively had his hands on the sides of her waist, allowing him to raise and lower her, while caressing her breasts, as he went back to work in earnest.

Were it not for the fact that the kids announced their return on the intercom just as both had climaxed again, Payal and Shahnawaz may have also sexually christened the eleven remaining dining chairs.

II

Naziran had returned to Lahore confident that she possessed the materials that would undoubtedly bind Haqnawaz to her. In the past dozen or so years she had gone from mere servant girl to leading Pakistani movie star. She may not have had much recognition outside her country, but in the homeland she was the cause of much heartbreak. Yet Haqnawaz had never allowed her to forget her poor roots and continued to treat her badly. Of course, Naziran could easily have walked off with many a rich industrialist or land owner, but for some odd reason she stayed on with Haqnawaz despite his mistreatment. Perhaps it was because he was the one who had deflowered her. Perhaps it was because she had risen through his connections. Or perhaps she just liked to be mistreated and humiliated.

The one thing she desperately craved was societal legitimacy and this to her could only come from marriage to Haqnawaz. Of course, he still had his ugly wife Parveen around, but there had been little or no sexual contact between them since well before the birth of his only child nearly two decades earlier. There probably were numerous bastard children running around due to his proclivity for dipping his dick wherever he pleased. But officially he had never had a second child. Given that the first was a son, no tongues ever wagged concerning his manhood.

Naziran had often felt that she had come off second best because Haqnawaz was simply infatuated with Payal. While there had been no contest between Payal and herself when that person had arrived as the second son's bride, the situation had changed drastically ever since. She surmised that her achievement in rising to a position of fame made her a much better prospect and person by comparison. Yet Haqnawaz would not let go of his urge for Payal. And now Naziran felt she had the means to have Haqnawaz feed his long-held desire and then sensibly pick her as his second wife. Parveen, the legal first wife, was no threat; Payal, the object of his desire, was.

The nude pictures of Payal that she had acquired on her trip to Malaysia had been suitably placed in a photo album. Set atop a coffee table in her bedroom, this would be the ideal present for Haqnawaz when he came to visit that evening. It had been more than a few months since she had returned from Malaysia. Haqnawaz had been busy politicking during the past election and had not actually been to her place since even longer. She had been immensely pleased that he had called to ensure she would be available for the coming weekend and indicated a 10 pm arrival time on Friday.

Naziran had dressed in a fancy lehnga (skirt) and short shirt, trying to look as much the Punjabi film heroine as possible. Numerous other details had been handled including a plethora of tasty dishes, a stock of the best liquor possible, and lots of snacks and finger foods placed in strategic locations. Everything was just perfect and her heart soared as she heard his SUV entering the driveway and the door being opened to let him into the main lounge.

Naziran sashayed into the lounge, hoping to find Haqnawaz all ready to fuck her. She stopped dead in her tracks on also seeing his son Pervez (generally called Paijoo) and four other boys in their upper teens or early twenties in the room. This was definitely a strange occurrence, but she quickly checked herself and welcomed everyone profusely. Then her world collapsed.

"Paijoo turned twenty today," Haqnawaz proudly announced, "and I forgot to get him a suitable present."

"Oh come now, you are always so thoughtful and generous," Naziran piped up.

"You are so right and so I have brought him here to experience the best of the entertainment industry."

"And how would he do that?"

Naziran noticed that Haqnawaz had an evil leer when he next spoke. His words chilled her blood and sent any and all of her plans out the window.

"Paijoo do whatever you want to this whore and have a really good time," Haqnawaz pointed at Naziran as his son grinned from ear to ear, "go make your own film story!"

"Shahji, what are you saying?" were the only words Naziran could muster.

"The rest of you can enjoy any seconds that Paijoo may toss your way," Haqnawaz made it clear to the other boys that Naziran was on the menu for all of them also, "and meanwhile you can start by taking advantage of the other girls she has around the house!"

With that he walked out the door. As he drove off he could hear the sound of screams as the boys grabbed for whichever of the servant girls they could get their hands on. Many were begging that they were virgins and should be left alone, but those were losing battles. Haqnawaz was surprised that the one voice missing was that of Naziran.

Choking back tears and an urge to scream, Naziran had simply extended her hand to Paijoo, while pulling the drawstring to drop her skirt. Her nether regions completely uncovered, she held her head high and led Paijoo up the stairs to her bedroom. The tears could come much later, though the heartbreak was obvious.

Haqnawaz had given her the final humiliation. He had now gone from hero to hated enemy. Payal's secret was safe and Naziran would ensure that she blended as much poison into Haqnawaz's life as she could from then onwards.

III

Payal had seen Clarence very little since the engagement party many months earlier. Much of his time had been spent organizing the merger between many of the Chen and Wu family businesses. Caroline had been appointed Deputy CEO, but had continued to focus on the wedding. In face she had spent quite a bit of time with Payal.

Payal still could not believe she had actually fucked Clarence in the midst of hundreds of party goers at the engagement party. Yet she was surprised that there had been no further attempt on his part to make love to her. He had made a few pointy references when they had occasionally been in close proximity at other events since then, but he had not intimately touched her. Payal wondered if having experienced coital pleasure with her at his engagement ball, he had struck her off his check list.

"Can I ask you to join us at the wedding venue a few days early?" Clarence had called out of the blue a week after Shahnawaz had departed, "I could use your point of view about the arrangements there."

"Shahnawaz is not due back till the 26th," she reminded him, "but we'll head up immediately afterwards."

"Why don't you come up on the 20th and help Caroline also when she gets in," Clarence suggested, "and Shahnawaz will catch up."

That meant she would go up to Penang a week earlier than her husband. But there would be more excitement around the wedding sites anyway. She agreed without much cajoling and the family were soon situated in one of the Chen properties on a private part of the Penang coastline. The kids were over the moon to be at the beach and left Payal to herself as they ran off with their nannies.

"Get some rest before the evening, you are attending a party tonight," Clarence called her soon after her arrival, "many of the guys and their significant others will also be there."

"But Caroline does not get in till day after," Payal wondered.

"That's true, but she will join us on other events over the next few days," he told her, "and so I hope you will be kind enough to come."

"Should I be concerned about my honour and good name?"

"Well no more than at our earlier get-togethers," he assured her, "and don't get too concerned about the dress code."

That sent bells ringing in her mind. It was not that she would turn down a request for a second fuck from Clarence. Rather it was that she had no inkling as to how public the gathering, and her involvement within it, would be. And since Clarence had mentioned her shapely legs so often, she expected a dress that would show them in their full glory.

Imagine her surprise when a full length black skirt from a top Asian designer showed up courtesy of Clarence. The dress would be quite tight fitting and Payal realized that a bra or panties could not be worn. While it would show quite a bit of one leg and had a somewhat plunging neckline, by and large it was a very tasteful and sedate outfit by the standards of what she previously had worn to Clarence's dos. She wondered if Clarence was going mainstream and formal with his nuptials approaching and was ready to give him the benefit of doubt despite some niggling ideas that more would transpire.

Payal felt even more that Clarence was maturing when she arrived at the party. Held in the ballroom of a major hotel, the event had the expected sizable crowd. But instead of fancy dress or revealing outfits, the dress level was decidedly formal. Clarence received her at the entrance and instead of a full on kiss, just gave her a peck on both cheeks. She was surprised somewhat at his next request.

"As you know Caroline is not yet here and I do not have a hostess," he told her, "and since Shahnawaz is also absent I am hoping that you would do the honours in being my co-host."

"Glad to be of help," Payal responded, given that the situation seemed friendly and non-suggestive, and his request was genuinely made.

"In that case let me introduce you to a few key people and you can then help me with some of the arrangements," he took her by the hand and began to lead her around the room.

True to what she had felt, the party proceeded smoothly to dinner, a bit of dancing, and then to some final speeches by friends. Payal played the hostess role to perfection, was seated prominently on the main table, but a few places apart from Clarence. Perhaps this was to keep decorum with both the Chen and Wu parents attending. At a relatively early hour, the party seemed to end and the large majority of attendees headed out.

Before long, she found herself alone with Clarence, except for some waitresses and attendants. He motioned and wordlessly she followed him to an elevator that led them to a penthouse suite. Once inside the suite, Clarence put his hands on her shoulders and slid the straps to the side. Her dress dropped smoothly to the floor, leaving her threadbare except for her footwear. He pointed to a door and Payal went straight into the bedroom, tossed off her shoes, and lay suggestively on the bed.

When they had previously coupled, it had been a relatively quick affair amidst a crowd of people. This time, alone and on a proper bed, Clarence prolonged their love making. He was an accomplished lover even if his physical assets were lesser than what Shahnawaz possessed. Placing Payal on her knees and raising her ass, Clarence first took her from behind. The second time, she came atop and rode his cock as he lay back on the bed. Still able to rise due to his naked contiguity to Payal, the third time he went slow as they mated in the missionary manner.

Payal fell sleep physically exhausted but sexually enriched. She awoke to find a rose on Clarence's side of the bed, with a note thanking her for being the best hostess ever. A package on the dresser held a beautiful white knee length dress, with some floral patterns, along with white heels in her size and a matching bag. She realized that she had come up dressed for a formal event and Clarence had been thoughtful enough to not have her return that morning in her evening clothes. Those clothes she found pressed and nicely packaged in the limo that drove her home. She arrived just in time to receive a call from Shahnawaz that he had reached Pakistan and would be getting to Penang in a few more days. The wedding was yet a week away and she wondered what other plans of Clarence she would have to be part of.

IV

"Ji putar, apni lulli kithay pao gay? (Okay son, where are you going to stick your small penis?)" Naziran not only insinuated that Paijoo was her son, but that he had insignificant sized manhood. She had led him to her chamber, stripped down to nothing, and spread out with her legs obscenely open on the bed.

"Bakwas na kar kutiyay (do talk nonsense bitch)," Paijoo retorted.

Any thought she had that he may realize she was more than a dozen years older and was his father's mistress left her mind. He was his father's true son and would not give a damn about abusing her, using her and discarding her. Roughly grabbing on to one ankle he flipped her over.

"Achcha tu vee meri bund he marain ga! (Oh so you too will also just buttfuck me)," she taunted him, "tera mundyan tohn dil nahi parhiya! (It seems that your urge to fuck boys has not yet been satisfied.)"

She had heard from the grapevine that Paijoo had been buttfucking many of the young boys in the village. Haqnawaz had actually taken him to task a couple of times over this habit, but to no avail. It appeared bringing him to Naziran was another attempt at un-gaying him. That comment, however, earned Naziran a hard punch to the waist. Paijoo held her head down and positioned himself between her legs. Instead of shoving his cock into her ass, as she anticipated given his past proclivity for fucking the asses of young boys, he entered her cunt from behind.

"Kanjriyeh, abbay nay teh nahi kadiya, par mein teri phudi wich baal bacha pa ke chaddan ga, (Whore, my father did not do it, but I am going to put a child in your belly)," he promised as he began to rock in and out of her.

His motion stopped almost instantaneously as she retorted, "oh wee te teray abbay teh teri tarah kanjar da hi putar howay ga! (He too will be a bastard like your father and you)."

Naziran should perhaps have held her tongue as the comment inflamed Paijoo. Pulling out of her he yelled for the others to come and join them. The other boys arrived in various states of undress.

"Fuck this bitch any way you want," he ordered, "then let your drivers and attendants come and do the same!"

V

Caroline finally reached Penang a couple of days after the formal party. She had spent some time shopping in Dubai and seemed very excited about the goodies she had acquired. Payal figured she would dedicate her time to getting Caroline organized in the last few days prior to the wedding. But with Shahnawaz still not back, she received a fancy invitation card to an open air party. Included in the package was a card bearing her name that she was instructed to turn in on arrival. She figured this would be an even fancier event. Yet no clothing or other accessories arrived. She did, however, get a professional make-up job and dressed fashionably wearing a summery skirt and gladiator sandals.

Payal was driven by limo to the event location which was a private area that extended from the across the beach to a fairly wooded location. Various tents and other structures dotted much of the area and it appeared that the reception area was already busy as cars were pulling up and letting passengers off.

"Do you have your card, ma'am?" a pretty girl in a swimsuit with the Chen Hotels logo asked her as soon as she was dropped off. Payal handed the card to the girl and was led to one of the tents about fifty feet away from the arrival area. On a table inside a bag held an ornate black mask, which was topped by a feathered hat that also had around four feet of gauzy fabric attached to it. As she pondered what to do next, another girl entered and helped Payal put the mask and hat on.