Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she froze as the girl undid her dress and let it fall to the ground, immediately dispensing with her bra and panties also. Payal expected to receive another set of clothing to complement the mask. Instead, the girl took her hand and led her out to a forested area just off the beach. She was surprised to see herself among a few dozen other persons, almost equally divided. More to the point, she was shocked to note that every female there was only masked, and had no other clothes on except for fancy footwear. All the men, however, were dressed in beach shirts and golf pants. She shrunk back and wanted to turn around and leave.

"It's okay, you are still with me," she heard Clarence say as an arm went around her waist and she was moved further up the path to the event.

"I'm not sure I want to be here," she pleaded, "some of your friends know who I am."

"That's not exactly true," he responded, "I made sure that most of those at the engagement party are not here."

"But those who are know me quite well now as Shahnawaz's wife!"

"Yes, but today, with your mask on, you are once again Sharmeen," he reminded her of the persona he had created for her nearly a decade earlier on her trip to the Cameron Highlands, "and as long as the mask stays in place they won't have a clue given the amount of booze that is being guzzled right now."

"But do we ladies have to be so undressed?"

"But of course, do you not look your best that way!"

He had led her to the centre of a clearing, where many couples were dancing. His arms went around her and she simply had to forget her nudity and participate in whatever happened.

"Are you going to spend the night with me?" she just had to ask.

"Perhaps," Clarence was short with his answer.

"Am I to be offered to the others?"

"Are you not the escort tonight?" he responded, reminding her of the position she had been placed in about a decade back, but leaving things unanswered.

The answer became evident soon enough. Clarence broke off from her but his place was taken immediately by another person. Her heart sank as she realized she was in the hold of Muzamil, who not only had experienced some intimacy with her at Cameron, but also had been pestering her for a date while Shahnawaz was on his trips. She was certain her mask would not fool him in the least.

"Miss Sharmeen it is so good to meet you again," he sounded excited, "perhaps today I will get more time to be with you."

She remembered having been fondled and licked by a number of Clarence's friends at that event long ago. She also recalled giving partial blowjobs to all of them, sucking their cocks but stopping before any came in her mouth. Only Clarence had benefitted from a proper suck and swallow and that had been back at her residence after the evening at the club.

Muzamil's hands had grabbed her ass and pulled her forward. His tongue pried her mouth open. One hand worked around her waist and down to her pussy, a fingertip entering her. She tensed, waiting for him to unzip his fly and proceed to fucking her. Instead he backed off and almost on cue another person was holding her close.

She recognized the second person too. Soon enough his hands had wandered all over her body as they remained on the dance floor. As the music ended, Payal's hand was grabbed by a third person, who led her off the dance floor. She noticed that quite a few other couples had also disengaged and headed to more private parts of the room.

Her new partner, Michael, had also been a frequent caller during Shahnawaz's absence. He helped her onto a bar stool and she was served a glass of champagne by a waitress. Michael got down on his knees and rubbed her legs from the ankles all the way up to her pussy. His tongue then traced a similar path up one leg and down the other.

"You have marvellous legs," he commented, freezing Payal's blood as Clarence had often mentioned those assets of hers. She was certain that Michael would make the connection and recognize her.

She was rescued, however, by Clarence, who appeared suddenly and escorted her to another side of the clearing with a raised platform. The music suddenly stopped and the crowd focused on that area. Clarence indicated that Payal climb onto the platform. Almost right away she was joined by many of the other females.

She felt a soft body come up against her back as a pair of hands clasped her breasts. Another masked female put her lips on Payal's and initiated a deep kiss. The two girls around then her switched places and the one caressing her boobs now kissed her and vice versa. The one kissing her now turned around and the other lifted Payal's hands to the girl's breasts. Before long Payal caught on that a series of what could be termed 'musical chairs' was being played between her and the other girls. For the better part of an hour, various females kissed, cuddled, fondled, caressed and licked her, while she did the same to them. Through the whole time, however, no masks came off and no one identified themselves.

Payal noticed that the group on the platform began to thin out as the guys began to take their picks and pair of around the area. She noted that every guy first rubbed some part of her body, and those of many other ladies, and then paired off with one of the other females.

Suddenly she was shocked by the person standing right in front of her with his hand extended. Shahnawaz was due back some a day and a half later, yet there he was. She wanted to run to him and welcome him back, but right next to him were Michael, Muzamil and Clarence, and then there was the obvious question of her state of undress.

"Hi Sharmeen, you may remember Muzamil and Michael from our party so long ago in Cameron," Clarence said, "and this is my dear friend Shahnawaz, who just had to take an earlier flight to come join this party!"

Shahnawaz put his hand forward and Payal shook it, wondering what Clarence was up to. Her husband had clearly not recognized her, partially because he was tired from his trip, partly as he had been plied with large quantities of alcohol, and certainly because he would not have expected her at the event. A well-proportioned and tall Chinese girl joined them and whisked Shahnawaz away. Payal thought that she looked suspiciously like Caroline, but could not say for sure. Clarence had moved away to greet other partygoers, leaving Payal with Michael and Muzamil.

Michael took her hand and brought her to the front of a tree. It appeared that padding of some sort had been secured around the tree, and there were mattresses and other furniture nearby. Michael backed her until she was up against the tree. His mouth joined hers and his hands wandered over her breasts and down to her vagina. Without a word he placed his right hand between her thighs and pulled them apart a bit. He backed up a bit to drop his pants and slide a condom on his cock. She felt him grab her ass and lift her off the ground. With Payal now wedged between the tree and his arms, he was able to point his cock correctly and bury it inside her. Payal's mind received confirmation that unlike the prior event, she was very much on the menu. No words were exchanged as he began to pump at her pussy. Payal wondered if Michael would stop prior before coming in the same vein as their last intimacy. But Michael continued to thrust at her and shortly she felt him release his sperm into the condom. Slowly he placed her feet back on the ground and backed away, kissing her deeply in the process.

"Thank you, you really are a great partner," he complimented her, "and I hope you can share your number with me so we can meet again!"

Payal realized that he was hoping for another tryst with Sharmeen, but there was no way she could give him any encouragement by providing a number to be called on. Michael pulled out of her, grabbed a towel from a nearby table, wiped himself off, and put his pants on again. Out of the blue an attendant appeared and cleaned Payal off. Then she adjusted Payal's mask and hat, touched up her lipstick and makeup, and indicated a tray of various drinks and finger foods lying nearby. Payal quickly downed a glass of champagne.

She wondered where Shahnawaz was and decided to take a walk about the sizable clearing. At various points, numerous couples were engaged in sexual activity. At the same time, she was surprised to see groups of people seemingly talking about business, politics and other topics, oblivious to the fucking happening all around. She saw her husband standing behind the tall Chinese girl he had gone off with. She was bent over the back of an armchair and was being well serviced. Payal had a sudden pang of emotion and jealousy as Shahnawaz audibly let go.

"Oh there you are," Payal's focus was disturbed by Muzamil's voice, "I thought you were going to ignore me tonight."

Muzamil surprised her by lifting her off the ground and taking her from the forested area to the sandy beach. For a good half hour, he kissed her mouth, breasts, body and pussy, fingering her often. He tried to cajole her into removing the mask and hat, but decided not to press his luck after she turned him down a couple of times. Instead, he picked her up once again and brought her back to where a few beach chairs were unoccupied and in a relatively private area. Shortly afterwards Payal was face down on one of the chairs, with Muzamil's cock pushing in and out of her ass. Completely unexpected, he took out a dab of cream from a bottle lying on one of the side tables, rubbed it into her anus, and thrust his penis inside. Payal muffled her scream of pain, having not experienced anal intercourse in some time. His hands grabbed strongly onto her waist, helping in ensuring that the process was workmanlike and that she did not disengage. As her anal muscles relaxed, Muzamil's arms came across and taking both her breasts in his hands he tweaked her nipples, evoking a squeak. Like Michael, he too reached an orgasm while connected to her, but unsheathed he spewed into her rectum. The attendant showed up almost instantaneously to clean and primp her up again once Muzamil had pulled out, though this was a much messier job than her earlier coupling with Michael.

"You have an ass worth fucking for days," Muzamil had whispered in her ear as he disengaged and though Payal had warmed up to his thrusts as he had fucked her behind, she hoped this would not be the preferred entryway for any more lovers yet to come.

Unable to leave and not wanting to create bad blood, Payal had to grit herself to taking the treatment that was being meted out. It was not that Clarence was punishing or abusing her, rather he was helping elevate her aura of sexuality, but this was coming at a price she may not have completely agreed to.

"You have to accept my gift of this fine specimen," Payal heard Clarence and her heart sank as she realized he was addressing Shahnawaz, "she is one of the most desirable lovers I have ever had!"

As her husband came forward, Clarence removed the hat and gauze from Payal's face and body, still leaving the mask in place. Payal was petrified, her heart beating fast with the certainty that she would be recognized. While Shahnawaz too had broken his marriage vows at the very venue, the boom if she were discovered would almost certainly descend upon her. As Clarence took a seat nearby and watched, Shahnawaz lay on a mattress and pulled her pussy over his cock. His hands caressed her breasts just as he normally would in their lovemaking sessions. His cock pulsated with a familiar rhythm. She felt the urge to kiss him and bent forward. Their tongues intertwined and the kiss lasted for an eternity. Sitting back up, Payal took control of proceedings and altered her speed as she felt him tense to come or flag from not coming. His release was prolonged much beyond normal and he came so strongly his roar was heard by all at the event. Payal fell forward and they lay together for an extended period of time.

Payal was slowly helped off Shahnawaz by the attendant who yet again cleaned and fixed her up. She wondered if any other guys would be lining up to take her. Thankfully that did not appear to be the case as almost everyone now seemed to be paired off around the place. Shahnawaz himself had clothed himself again and was chatting with some of the men, while taking a drink and being massaged by a masked blonde lady.

"The party is almost done and Caroline and I have to focus on the main event in just a couple of days," Clarence had come up and sat next the Payal.

"Is she here too?"

"Did you not see her with Shahnawaz earlier on?" he replied, "she decided to crash this party along with a couple of my sisters and some of her friends?"

Not only did he confirm that the bride was an active participant in casual group sex, he indicated that the new couple had an open sexual arrangement. She already knew his sisters were quite amorous and Shahnawaz had already partnered at least two of them if not more. And now he had also fucked the bride to be. Payal could easily sense more sexual activity between Clarence and herself in the future, even if he was married.

"There is one last thing though before the event ends tonight," Clarence stood in front of her, his cock touching her lips. As Payal closed her mouth over his extended member, she saw Shahnawaz receiving a similar treatment from the blonde. In fact it seemed that every guy there was ending the evening with a blow job from the female partner he was with at the time.

VI

Haqnawaz was furious at his son, his brother, his country, his mistress, his life, his wife, his object or desire, and pretty much everything else. In a short period of time his entire life appeared to be crashing all around him.

Paijoo had started the whole mess and in reality Haqnawaz blamed himself for facilitating that situation. Stung by Naziran's acerbic remarks, Paijoo had declared open season on the film star for his friends and their assorted guards, drivers and hangers on. In fact, none of the six or seven females present in Naziran's house at the time were spared, regardless of age, looks or assent. Naziran herself had been the most abused, being vaginally, anally and orally ravished by close to two dozen men in the course of the night. By the time she was rescued, her body had been beaten to a pulp and there were scores of bruises and marks visible.

That rescue had only materialized when one of the young maids, having just been raped by some of the boys, had managed to jump over the wall off the house and make it to a nearby all-night dispensary. A call from there, mentioning a robbery at the known movie star's house, had led to a relatively quick police arrival. The word had also got out from the police station and in no time the area swarmed with reporters, film personalities and all sorts of hangers-on. The rapists had made no contingency plans to exit or even expected the cops to arrive. Though the policemen realized that they were dealing with connected persons, with not only Paijoo being Haqnawaz's boy, but the four other friends also belonged to significant landed families of the province. Given the fact that the area had many others now present, the cops had to make a big show of handcuffing and parading the culprits in front of the media. That story became the major headline for the next month and caused serious headaches for many involved.

Within twenty-four hours Haqnawaz had been ostracized within the ruling party. While he still held his seat, the loss of official patronage meant that the flow of funds stopped immediately and the outflow began in earnest. Bills came due for purchases which the day before would have been considered cost of doing business by suppliers and torn up. No people of importance lined up at his door to seek his support in getting government grants.

His wife Parveen had taken him to task for destroying her son's morality by taking her to a whore such as Naziran. Though he quietened her for the time being with a series of slaps and blows, he knew that she had the moral high ground and would continue to pester him. She was thoroughly incensed that Paijoo was in police lock-up and none of their connections could work the magic to get him released. In fact, the media had just released comments from both the Prime Minister and President condemning the rapists, promising a quick trial, and ensuring the public that the guilty would soon face execution.

As if these issues were not bad enough, Haqnawaz had been summoned by the courts in the matter of lands fraudulently taken from Shahnawaz and his sisters in the past years since he had arranged the murder of his own father. His lawyers had cautioned that the judgment was certainly going to favour the plaintiffs.

Though he could not touch her while she was in intensive care, Haqnawaz was mightily agitated at Naziran and would have strangled her if at all possible. After all she was just a servant girl and whore, it made no difference if one person fucked her or many did. He blamed the incident on her barbed tongue, rather than on the stupidity of his son. He knew that he would have to pay a large cost to settle issues with her. He could also not believe that Naziran was being held up in liberal circles in Pakistan and by many human rights organizations around the world as an example of a defenceless woman standing up to maltreatment by men. She had already spoken to the likes of the BBC and the New York Times from her hospital bed and there was talk of her going on a global speaking tour on behalf of organizations supporting battered women. He had to come up quickly with a way to reduce the intense attention that was being given to the case.

VII

Much to Payal's surprise, Shahnawaz did not come home that morning when she was dropped back at her lodgings. In fact he arrived at around the time he was originally supposed to from his flight back from Dubai and Pakistan. Payal believed that he was tired, but was certain it was more from the exertions of the past few day rather than the trip he supposedly had just landed from. That said, she was in no real position to taunt him. After all at the same time that he had been giving Caroline a working over, she was being serviced by Michael and Muzamil and blowing Clarence.

She was pleasantly surprised though when despite the tiredness he mentioned, his cock was up and hard. She had just bent down to retrieve a toy that her son had dropped on the ground. The short robe she was wearing had hiked up to let him glimpse her rear. Within a second, he had pushed her face down on their bed and taken off her panties. In another moment he had forced himself into her anal passage. Payal was still tender from being fucked in the ass by Muzamil and cried out loudly in pain from her husband's intrusion. It took a while for him to release.

"I just could not resist," he said, "yesterday I saw a very beautiful woman getting anally fucked and she reminded me so much of you."

"And where was that?"

"Uh, you won't believe the sort of things you can sometimes see in a first class airline lounge," he stammered, having realized that he had nearly given away the supposed secret of his attendance at the party rather than travel over the past twenty four hours.

"Honey, you've never been that cuddly with me when we travel," she chided him, knowing well that the girl who had provoked the assault on her butt was none other than Payal herself. He had seen Muzamil fucking her ass and the scene refreshed itself in his mind when he saw her bend over.

Payal had wanted so much for Shahnawaz to be around and to see her in the elevated aura of sexuality that Clarence had helped create for her. She knew for sure that his love and desire for her had not peaked or lessened. Yet she was concerned that he had kept his presence at the party a secret. To some extent it was a good thing as he may not have been able to reconcile his mind around the fact that Payal was engaging in sexual activity outside of marriage. She figured that despite his experiences abroad, international education and series of dalliances, he still remained a Pakistani feudal at heart, unwilling to share his women. Still she loved him dearly and would be ready to forgive any of his faults.