Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VIII

Haqnawaz walked out of the chief minister's office, having submitted his resignation after being the butt of numerous complaints, jibes and insults. Even his close friendship with Asif Zardari, the Prime Minister's husband, was of no use at the present time as the entire situation was too big for anyone to brush under the carpet. Asif had called him earlier to alert him that action was being considered and advised the course that ultimately was taken. While this act did not totally shut off the media coverage or the public interest in the case, it took the focus of Haqnawaz and divided it up among the boys involved.

Things changed more though when Naziran publicly forgave her rapists. In the process of that press conference, she held Haqnawaz up as her long-time benefactor and put down the actions of his son as those of a misguided child. Her star as a women's rights champion was truly ascendant. In no time she received many film roles to star as a crusader, rather than a vamp, including one in a Bollywood production.

This turn did not come from the goodness of her heart. It came from Haqnawaz appearing at her residence and agreeing to any and all conditions that she placed in front of him. A couple of days after that meeting, Haqnawaz legally took Naziran as his second wife. Her path to legitimacy was now clear even if she did not really want him anymore. Being in his household, however, gave her the options to work on his destruction from within for the insults he had showered on her and the latest gang rape. Her acceptance of his offer had also somewhat been prompted first by the arrival of flowers and a get-well card courtesy of Payal. This was followed soon after by a call directly from Malaysia in which Payal had expressed her deepest sympathy and told Naziran she understood what a beast Haqnawaz could be. Naziran was ready for the ground to open up and swallow her as she had been on the verge of placing Payal's incriminating pictures in his hands just before he had let his son and friends loose upon her. Within an hour of her accepting his proposal of marriage, those pictures were all consigned to a fire which included every bit of clothing and furniture Haqnawaz had ever given her. She was going to make him pay through his nose for replacing everything and at inflated designer prices. Her revenge had just begun.

Despite Naziran's elevation and splurge of cash, at this time, even Parveen agreed to the arrangement as it could lead to release from prison for her son. In addition, Haqnawaz had promised that Naziran would not enter the Haveli and had also given millions of rupees to Parveen to spend as she saw fit.

In no time at all, the press were proclaiming Haqnawaz as the man who righted his son's, and thereby, societal wrongs by marrying the defenceless heroine! Haqnawaz now knew that his son and friends would not serve any long jail sentences. Payments made to victims, judges, lawyers and media persons ensured that the boys were sentenced to only one year in prison and were let out in two months. Still he had lost his electoral seat and would have to wait for the next election.

Maybe the stars truly aligned for him that year. The new President, Leghari, brought in especially by Benazir and her party to keep things tilted in favour of her party, turned on her and dissolved parliament in 1996. Within hours of this announcement, Haqnawaz was nominated as the Pakistan Muslim League candidate, a seat he won by a margin that far exceeded the actual number of registered voters in the district.

IX

The wedding was a spectacular affair with the gliteratti of Malaysia, Asia and much of the world descending upon Penang. Caroline looked stunning in her gown and Clarence was handsome as could be. As expected, ceremonies got started early and lasted till very late. Finally after an extended dinner, the bride and groom departed for their honeymoon in South Africa via Dubai.

Payal had anticipated that a massive bachelor party would be organized the night before the big event and that she would play some sort of part in the evening's festivities. She was right on both counts. A final night on the town was indeed arranged by Clarence's buddies and Shahnawaz did not return till the wee hours of morning, too tired to notice Payal dressed very sexily in a miniskirt, but fast asleep on the couch. She had not officially been on the bachelor party list.

Instead Payal had been part of Caroline's ladies night out, which had resulted in a number of clubs being visited and profuse amounts of liquor consumed. It appeared to her that this was a relatively staid and proper event as no male strippers made an appearance and there were no guys around to give any takers a good time.

Payal was surprised, however, when a hostess at one of the clubs advised that there was a phone call for her in one of the offices. Without a thought she followed the girl to a plush looking room with a desk and comfortable armchairs. Clarence rose from behind the desk, took her in his arms and worked her panties down. Since Payal had been wearing a short skirt, he had no problem in baring her pussy and pushing into it.

"Aren't you supposed to be at your bachelor party?" she breathed out as he filled her up and then retracted a bit.

"Actually I am," he responded while pushing forward, "the other side of this room opens up to where the guys are having that party!"

"Won't they miss you?" she wondered as his penis again backed out of her.

"Yes they will, so we need to get things over real fast," he said, his mouth closing over hers. They came quickly, wiped the juices off their bodies, fixed their clothes, said their goodbyes and exited through opposing doors to return to their respective parties. Payal was glad that the other girls in the group were nicely drunk so no one noticed the odor of recent coupling on her.

Yet Payal mused that Clarence might still have her lingering smell on him, when he would bed Caroline, as the couple left for the airport after the ceremonies and dinner the next evening. She was not surprised that he had risked a quickie with her, while two events were in progress, he did have that spontaneity that she had begun to really admire. That night, however, Clarence was not the only one bedding a sexy wife; Shahnawaz was concurrently drilling Payal as passionately as possible and multiple times.

X

Payal was rudely awakened from a suggestive dream, while in the arms of her husband. The phone was ringing off the hook. It was Clarence on the line.

"Shahnawaz, I am in Dubai and we are just headed for the flight to Johannesburg," he was speaking rapidly, "I have disconcerting news from Pakistan."

"What's the matter?" was all Shahnawaz could respond. He had just returned from that country a couple of days earlier and nothing had been amiss there.

"The Pakistan office has been trying to reach you, but did not have your Penang contact," Clarence explained, "your brother has filed a suit claiming that he is the rightful owner of the assets of our joint operations, in Pakistan, Malaysia and the Middle East."

"How can he do that?" Shahnawaz responded, "many legalities have to be taken care of."

"That's true, but he has the current government on his side and has also filed claims against most of your sisters' and your own property in Pakistan also."

"How dare he, I will kill him!" Shahnawaz thundered.

"Our lawyers have counter-sued and we have involved the foreign office already," Clarence advised.

"So the matter is in hand for now?"

"While the business side may be, but unfortunately not all is well in Pakistan," Clarence continued, "your mother had a heart attack when she heard about the lawsuits; the doctors do not expect her to survive!"