Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon her return to the room from a light lunch, Payal found a note on her bed that advised her to be prepared for a night on the town and a smart mini-dress was already laid out. After wearing relatively simple clothing for the past few months, Payal was uncertain about the dress or the plans for the evening, but decided to risk things given that Caroline would be accompanying her.

The dress was in shimmering blue and both showed off her legs and yet covered other private parts nicely. Payal was relieved at the relatively conservative outfit and the fact that she would not have to forego a bra. A very smart set of black heels, some silver jewellery and a matching clutch bag were placed in a box next to the bed. Payal wondered how Caroline had got the sizes exactly right, when she dressed, and then remembered that Clarence intimately knew what her measurements were.

Walking out into the lobby she found Caroline in an equally sharp red mini-dress paired with black and pink open toe heels. The lobby appeared to have gone silent as every man salivated at the sight of two such beauties and every female measured herself and came up short. Caroline introduced the two well-dressed 30-something Kenyan gentlemen chatting with her as Jonathan and William, both working as executives with the Chen businesses in Africa.

The group arrived at a crowded bar in the Westlands area, jam packed with both locals and expats and playing some very nice African beats. Despite the crowd, a table was quickly made available to Payal and company. Almost immediately they were joined by two more gentlemen, Eddie and Idris, who represented the local public and government relations agency that the Chen group used in Kenya.

Jonathan asked Payal to join him on the dance floor. Payal balked initially but was almost pushed out of her chair by Caroline, who also headed out holding Eddie's hand. For a while the music was at a fast clip and Payal lost herself in the rhythm and the change of environment. After a bit, though the music changed and couples began to join up for a slow dance. Finding herself stuck in the middle of the floor, with Caroline situated right next, Payal allowed Jonathan to bring his body into contact with hers. He was a rather tall person and she only reached up to the top of his chest. Soon after she felt that one of his hands was caressing her bare back, while the other had descended down to her derriere. In the crush of people about, she was unable to do anything until the fast tempo of music resumed some time later. Feeling flushed and warmed up by the circumstance, Payal did not think twice about downing a couple of glasses of champagne.

Returning to the floor after a while with Idris, another well-built local, was less of an issue. Idris was not as tall as Jonathan and this aspect was evident as his genitals came up right against Payal's. While dancing to a Latin number and turning her around, his hands had grasped her thighs from below her skirt and worked up towards her panties. Smartly she insinuated her hands below his paws, but this then allowed him to move his arms upward and cop a quick but firm feel of her bra-less breasts. She looked about and saw that William had one hand between Caroline's legs and was apparently fingering her pussy clearly meaning that any protest would be futile.

When after some more champagne, Eddie led her off to dance, Payal had a good idea how the evening would end, but was unable to do anything as Caroline was in charge. Caroline had point blank reminded Payal of the promise to do what was asked of her if the property situation was resolved properly. Since the Chens had kept their side of the bargain, she could not in good faith now back out. Having rationalized her situation, Payal made no protest but sportingly opened her legs a bit when Eddie stuck his hand into her panty and began to massage her cunt as they danced.

Two hours later, during which Payal was constantly kissed, fingered and fondled by her dance partners, the six of them were in Caroline's vast suite. Moments later, the two ladies were embedded front, back or otherwise to one or more of their lovers for that evening. Caroline strode to the center of the main lounge, unclasped her dress, and let it drop to the ground. William and Idris helped remove her bra, panties and heels, while disrobing themselves. They bent her down over a chair and Idris stuck his cock into her mouth while William entered Caroline's pussy from behind.

Payal, spellbound by her friend's actions, was almost oblivious to the fact that Eddie and Jonathan had removed every article of clothing from her body and bared her also. Eddie had put his arms around her naked body and his tongue soon found its way into Payal's mouth. As the kiss ended, Payal was turned about so Jonathan could also give her a deep kiss while Eddie brought his arms around and cupped her breasts. He held Payal up by being a cushion under her legs and presented her cunt to Jonathan, who had seated himself on a sofa. Jonathan pulled her onto his cock her without further ado, allowing her knees to bend at the sides as she came astride him midsection.

As she saw her friend accepting Jonathan's thrusts without complaint, Caroline was thankful that Clarence's plan to get Payal back into social and sexual activity, thereby allowing her to focus her considerable talent on business without other considerations, appeared to be working out just fine. Caroline's own chain of thoughts was disrupted as Idris shoved his cock deep down her throat and William brought her to orgasm with a solid push into her cunt.

VII

Payal came awake and the first thought running through her mind was, "did I just participate in an orgy with a bunch of men I met only a few hours ago?"

She was lying stark naked under the covers of the large bed in her hotel room. Clearly she had been lovingly tucked into the bed. She half expected one of her latest sexual partners to be spending the night in close proximity, but nobody else was around. The dress she had worn to the club was nicely draped over a sofa within the room, with her heels and intimates tidily arranged nearby. Given the fact that at least four men had repeatedly fucked her, she felt unusually clean and without any sort of stickiness.

She then recalled that each of the males had coupled with both Caroline and herself. The men had then helped the ladies into the large Jacuzzi in the bathroom and washed them off. Two of the men had dried her using a large towel. Jonathan had then carried Payal, still in the towel, to her room which was a few doors down from Caroline's. He had carefully put her to bed still naked, giving her a final kiss and rubbing his hands over her body before exiting.

It certainly had been an intense evening and Caroline had ensured that Payal was in no position to refuse participation in her plans. Payal reminisced how much people like Clarence, Caroline and Mike Whittaker had helped provide meaningful sexual release and energy in her life. Now that her husband was gone, she wondered if she had been a bad wife, having had numerous lovers before his untimely demise and since then.

Shahnawaz had never given her any sort of overt agreement to have a free marriage, she had not agreed to him having any infidelities either. To the best of her knowledge, Payal was certain that Shahnawaz had no idea of her relatively regular coupling with both Clarence and Mike, not to mention the other one-offs she had experienced since their marriage. She was pretty sure that Clarence had never mentioned his trysts with Payal to her husband, even though Shahnawaz had fucked Caroline at the beach party just prior to Clarence marrying her. Payal was also pretty sure that Shahnawaz believed she had no idea of his own infidelities. Given that their marriage had been near perfect and both had reveled in fucking each other very often, there was just no reason at all to bring any externalities into their personal equation. Every couple has secrets to keep and both Payal and Shahnawaz smartly kept their additional lovers a secret from each other. Now that he was gone, she had been released from marital restraints, though the societal ones had certainly increased. The evening with Caroline and others had done wonders though for her. Payal had realized that even close to the age of forty she was still easily a male object of attention. She had also concluded that there was no reason not to use her beauty and physical assets in ensuring that the rights of her children and herself were protected.

Would she participate in other multi-partner fucking sessions, Payal wondered. Her answer was a probable no, but then she knew that powerful men would see her as an unattached beauty and seek her favours. Perhaps she could work things in a manner that they could get some benefits, but where she would truly come out a winner.

VIII

The very first meeting occurred in the afternoon following the group sex. Caroline had helped Payal pick out an outfit that was both suitable for the business environment and suitably suggestive. Payal was impressed by the image she conveyed in a pin-striped three-piece outfit comprising a knee length pencil skirt, a blouse that covered most of her breasts but let her cleavage show a bit, and a jacket that covered her arms but only came down to the upper part of her ribcage. With heeled pumps on, she looked like a high-powered and serious business executive, just exactly what she was.

Caroline was expecting her in the main lobby, also dressed in a business suit, with a shorter skirt but a longer jacket. Her long legs were deliciously enhanced by stiletto heeled pumps. There was no doubt that any male trying to negotiate business with the two babes would be absolutely tongue-tied by the sight of the two beauties conducting the deal.

Sheikh Atif Ibrahim clearly was a flesh and blood individual and the minute Payal and Caroline walked into the meeting room, his ability to remain focused on the major deal being conducted was seriously impaired. Being Saudi, he did not have any female assistants and had not expected to be negotiating with two such striking women. His team of assistants was less taken aback, but their guard also came down quite a bit since they were typical male chauvinists and had no expectation of females being able to do the job. The only exception was a younger Saudi gentleman, who introduced himself as Adel and did not provide a title.

The discussion around the properties on offer in Kenya and other parts of East Africa proceeded in a friendly manner as everyone paid the ladies some deference. However, Adel was to the point on many occasions in bringing discussions back to relevance when diversions and tangents occurred. Payal felt that while the general direction was very positive, Adel ensured that some impediment or the other kept final agreement on key points from materializing. Yet she also noticed that Adel paid her a lot more attention than he did to Caroline. Discussions concluded late in the evening, with plans to meet again the next morning.

Caroline had a definite look of doubt when the ladies met up for dinner. She expressed her concern that while most of the Arabs were eating out of her hand, Adel was being an unexpected irritant. Her worry was that Adel would be able to swing the Sheikh's mind given that he was one of the Sheikh's sons. Clarence had stressed that property prices would be favourable, given the terrorist attacks that had taken place in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998, but the Arabs appeared to be unaware of such events and the gulf seemed too great to bridge.

"Let me suggest that you continue to work on the details of the buyout, and I will see if Adel can be marginalized," Payal felt that taking him out of the equation would be worthwhile and Caroline had no reason to disagree.

During a coffee break the next day, Payal sided up to Adel, having noted that he was even more fixated on her than previously. Perhaps the reason was her choice of short black skirt and cleavage revealing white top. Her legs had always been a major asset and Adel's eyes were drawn again and again to them. As she sat down on a couch in close proximity, Payal's skirt rode up even higher, allowing him a flash of her panties.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry," Payal feigned horror while patting her skirt down, "I should have realized that my dress is not appropriate for a Middle Eastern group."

"No madam, it is quite alright," Adel clearly preferred her relatively unclothed state.

Through lunch, Adel was completely disarmed and could hardly express a cogent thought thereby allowing quite a bit of work to conclude to Caroline's satisfaction. Payal knew that she had Adel snared and needed to get him completely on her side.

"You told me you have an interest in politics," she asked Adel as the group broke for a longish coffee break around four, "I have a copy of an old American classic that Abraham Lincoln himself signed and wondered if you would like to see it."

The book, a rare edition of The Federalist Papers that had been signed by Lincoln during his presidential campaign, was part of Richard Whittaker's library. Following Richard's death, Payal had received a dozen choice items as part of his will. She had carried a couple of the titles with her. Adel was keen and Payal asked him to come to her room ten minutes after the meeting concluded for the day.

Arriving there, having waited patiently for nearly two more hours while the meeting droned on, he found the door slightly ajar and Payal called out for him to enter when he knocked. The sight that met him was rather stimulating. Payal was partly bent across the bed, her butt facing him and her face poring over a wooden box from which she was removing some items. He stood at the foot of the bed for an extended moment, while she sorted through the box, apparently looking for the book.

"Oh hi," Payal said, looking back over her shoulder at him, "you are surprisingly punctual!"

"Well I did not want to lose the opportunity to see this rare item," he responded just as he sensed that his cock was erect and wanted release from his trousers.

"You look interested in something else Adel," she chided him while pointing at the obvious rise in his pants, "I thought you wanted to see the rare book!"

Adel found the courage to move forward as Payal did not change her posture. Slowly he reached out with his right hand and rubbed her right calf. Not seeing her object, his left hand touched her left thigh. Still unsure of what to do, but risking things all the same he ran his hands up her long legs and clamped them on her bottom.

"Adel, I thought you were a proper Saudi gentleman," Payal sexily whispered, "surely you know that I only invited you over to see a book."

Adel's hands moved up to Payal's waist and he pulled up so her knees remained bent while her body came up against his. In a flash her breasts were in his grasp. His mouth came down to kiss her neck. Suddenly Payal moved to one side, brought one leg to the ground and twisted Adel so he was on the floor. As he tried to get up, surprised by her dexterity, he noted that her heel was firmly planted right over his cock.

"I think we need to be professional at this moment," she suggested, "but I believe we can take this little episode further if the discussion concludes quickly and favourably."

Payal lifted her heel off Adel's cock, put her hand on his crotch and gave it a quick squeeze. As he again grabbed for her, she twirled and headed out the door telling him that she could have a couple of hours free from around four to six the next afternoon if negotiations had concluded in a satisfactory manner by then.

The meeting took on a totally different complexion when the groups reconvened on the third day. Rather than being the cause of disagreement at difficult phases of the negotiation, Adel suddenly became the catalyst towards quick resolution of issues. His hurry to get things done was compounded the moment he saw Payal wearing a short black dress, with a sexy pair of sheer stockings. The outfit was more lingerie than business attire and he could not wait to get it off her body. Just past three-thirty, the final papers were signed and the Chen Group took possession of a number of hotels around the region.

Despite no overt indication from Payal that he could come on over, Adel made a second trip to her room arriving just a minute after 4 p.m. The door was again unlocked and his knock received the "come on in" response he was hoping for. He found Payal sitting in an armchair, one leg stretched out to him with the shoe dangling from her foot. He went to his knees in front of her and simply tapped it off. Payal raised her other foot and the second shoe was also discarded. He next targeted her stockings, quickly removing them off both legs. Payal placed her knees over each of his shoulders as Adel focused on lifting her ass a bit and working on disposing of her panties.

Payal decided to help by standing up, enabling Adel to slide the garment down her legs. As he rose off the ground, his hands hooked into her skirt and lifted it off her body. He was rather pleased to note that she was not wearing a bra underneath and was thus completely bared. Unlike the two chubby Saudi ladies that he was already married to, or the generally skinny Western ones he had experienced during his Westwards travels, Payal was just rightly built in every regard. While she was a few years older than him, she easily passed for someone a dozen years younger. Adel noted that Payal did not show an extra ounce of flab, was well toned, and had perfect sized breasts. This was a sexual encounter he would certainly enjoy.

"Oh I thought you wanted to see the rare book?" Payal chirped up as Adel tried to quickly disrobe, "when did I get onto the menu?"

"Don't worry I intend to check the book out," he responded with growing confidence, "but first I just need to get my inspiration up!"

Payal could tell from his midsection that much more than just his inspiration was aroused. Even though his cock was much smaller that of the African men from a few days earlier, and even compared to Shahnawaz, she could sense that it was firm and emanating a great deal of heat. Tossing him a condom from the nightstand, Payal stretched out on the bed. Adel was a bit unhappy about the sheath, which Payal had found courtesy of Caroline, but it was small sacrifice for the benefit he was about to receive.

Adel got between her legs and pushed his penis into her vagina. Payal sighed with pleasure as his cock slipped inside her and their bodies came together as one. Adel was used to quick "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" type of encounters with his prior partners and was surprised as Payal firmly held his sides to slow his speed of coupling. Many minutes later, Adel was in totally uncharted territory as no sexual partner had ever extended his fucking so long. Payal let him work on her, but restricted his access at key moments to let a brief moment of elation pass, yet enabling him to retain his juice, his erection and his intent. After what seemed like an absolute eternity, albeit a very enjoyable one, he noted that her cheeks had reddened considerably, her breathing had quickened and she was thrusting up strongly. With an audible moan both Payal and Adel released their loads and lay breathless and soundless.

"You are fantastic," Adel complimented her as he exited her cunt, rose off her body and disposed of the full condom into the garbage bin.

"You're welcome," Payal cooed, "and thanks for your help in the meetings."

"Thanks for reminding me," he responded, "though I feel I need a bit more in return for my assistance and would like to receive it in a way I love and perhaps you will too."