Payal Submits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh....maaa...," she felt dirty letting him play with his anus. Ravi slowly pulled his cock out and placed the head at the entrance to her raised ass. She knew what he was upto and he felt like a wanton whore being used for the money paid. White pain flashed through her body as he pushed the well lubricated shaft.

"Ahhhh....Uggg.....," she dug her face deep into the bed and bit hard on the sheets, muffling her scream. Payal fought hard to control the pain but she cannot take anymore and cried out to get away from the anal intrusion, but he held her tightly.

"No.... leave me....please...it's so big.... it won't fit in," she panicked feeling it will damage her. However Ravi already had the head inside and within a minute full eight inches was inside her. Ravi kept up bent into doggy position, ignoring her cries. He looked as his cock buried fully into her tight hole. It turned into a painful wail as he eased his cock out of her ass and then forced it all the way back in. Ravi smiled as her tight hole opened up and he began ass fucking.

With Ravi ass fucking her precious body, her face was in anguish. Tears formed in her eyes and ran down her cheeks, she felt totally helpless as Ravi started to bang her arse feverously. Pradhan watching this grew hard again, when he knelt down in front of her she knew what was coming. She pleaded with him and her tears were running freely but he lifted her face and brushed them away. He slapped her face with his cock and wiped it on her open lips. Her tongue touched the shaft that was in her pussy just few minutes back, she found no escape. She let him push it inside her mouth.

The two of them picked up a rhythm between them. Payal felt her ass got used to the invasion and the cock was moving with ease. She could feel the men pushing harder and faster at both ends. She could feel Ravi thrusting deeper and more forcibly into her anus and when she felt him tense and momentarily pause, she knew that he was about to ejaculate. She shuddered as she felt Ravi's cock throbbing in her anus and releasing his spunk. As Ravi let her go, Pradhan held her head and started to face fuck her with a vengeance, thrusting long and deep strokes. He was on the verge and he came hard for the second time tonight. The jism of cum hit her on the back of the throat. She unwontedly swallowed a lot of it and the remainder dribbled out of the corner of the lips.

She slumped on the bed totally exhausted not knowing if she was through for the night. The two men looked at each other satisfied.

"She is one hell of a hot woman" Pradhan smiled, "looks like we are going to meet more often."

12