Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to move it around in circles, slowly pressing harder and harder with each thrust of her hips. Each time my finger went farther, the more she moaned into my mouth. This was going great. I was getting some serious play while at the same time, I was breaking Jennifer out of her anal shell.

Suddenly, Jennifer rose up off of me and said” I can’t take this any more….GET BEHIND ME….” And she turned on her hands and knees to face away.

Why not, I was sure she remembered that I liked it doggie style. So I positioned my self behind her and moved forward, barely coming into contact with those luscious wet lips with the head of my cock.

“No, not there,” and with a rush, she arched between her legs and moved my cock up to her rosebud.

“You better try now while I am still willing” she said as she pulled a pillow under head and bent over farther.

“As you wish,” and I started moving forward. At first I met with a little resistance, but as I eased in, aided by the copious amounts of juices from our previous activities, I could feel the ring of muscles relax and let me in.

“Take it easy till I get used to this.”

I slowly eased more of my cock inside. The muscles clamping down on me relaxed as I began to slowly withdraw. Surprisingly, Jennifer seemed to like it.

“God that feels good” Jennifer said into her pillow. I pushed back into her farther and with a little more force.

“Oh yeah,” I said as I withdrew again.

I started to move with a more timed rhythm. Each thrust becoming a little easier as she relaxed.

“Go …..Faster…..now……” she breathed out with each ensuing thrust.

“Yeah... that’s it…”now going at a good pace I tried to go as deep as I could. With each thrust going deeper and deeper, until finally burying myself to the hilt in Jennifer’s ass.

“Oh my god that fills me up,” she squealed as I buried myself. In and out I went, thrusting harder and harder with each one till I finally felt my balls slapping against her pussy lips as I buried my cock.

“Ooohhhh…. That feels so good…….”

I moved my hands to the sides of her hips and began pushing and pulling her harder and harder….

“Spank me…..” muffled Jennifer...

“WHAT?” I asked between thrust.

“I SAID SPANK ME DAMN IT…….”

WHAP…my hand left a red mark on her right cheek as I popped her…..

“HARDER……”

WHAP… again with my hand, continuing to pump in and out of her tight ass……

“FASTER …..DAMN IT”

I sped up with the thrusts.

“NO……WITH YOUR HAND…”

I increased the tempo of my smacks and matched them to the rhythm of my thrusts. I began to feel the tingling in my gut that said I was about to come..

“I’m ……gonna……..come…….” I said between thrust and smacks.

“COME …..INSIDE…..ME………..”She moaned.

“I…..WANT…..TO….FEEL…YOU.....COME…INSIDE…MY...ASS…..”

I couldn’t argue with that request. I continued to go as fast as my hips would allow until I felt the wonderful sensations and throbbing in my cock hit me as I was about to come.

“I ….CAN ….FEEL…..YOU….”

I thrust as deep inside her ass as I could as I lost my rhythm and began shooting jet after jet of my come deep inside her ass.

Jennifer would not relent and began to pull herself off my cock and thrust back onto me, impaling herself time and again. She drew out my orgasm for eternity as she began slowing her rocking and finally pulled completely off my cock.

I rolled off onto the floor and tried to catch my breath. I could hear Jennifer’s deep breathing over mine. Finally she layer flat on her stomach and reached down to touch me.

“That was incredible. I guess I will be able to say I lost my virginity to you after all.”

“Yeah, I guess you could,” I replied.

She held her finger and thumb out to my face about ½ inch apart and said “I was this close……What do you plan on doing about it?

12